A Late Night

Story Info
My wife takes control and turns the tables.
1.4k words
4.09
90.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goodlooks
goodlooks
12 Followers

I eased the mouse toward the top of the screen. The menu unfolded and the arrow found the ShutDown command. The screen went grey, then black as the fans slowed to a stop and the last trace of sound in my office faded into the late evening.

I took a sigh and leaned out of my chair and started the long climb from my basement office to our bedroom upstairs. As a graphic designer I had the privilege and cruse of working from home. Getting a block of work finished, usually took more than several hours and left me as the last man awake in our quiet suburban neighborhood.

As I often did, I stopped by the front window and looked out at our cul-de-sac. It was unusual to see any movement after ten o'clock, and this was a typical night. All of the houses were dark, save for a handful of porch lights and our one streetlight casting a large orange circle onto the pavement. I took a moment to appreciate our charmed life and continued my climb to bed.

Our room was black and a single slice of dim light escaped from our bathroom and cut across the floor to our bed, where, Julie, my beautiful wife lay sleeping. She usually left the small nightlight glowing in the bathroom, so I could navigate my final chores without waking her. I brushed my teeth and changed into some jogging shorts, forgoing a shirt because the humidity from the afternoon had not lifted. I clicked off the light and softly padded across the carpet to my side of the bed.

I felt for the seam of our sheets and slid my foot between them. I slowly straightened out a relaxed each muscle, feeling the cool sheets on my back. My wife's slow, deliberate breathing proving that she was still asleep. I rolled to my side, facing her and could just make out her silhouette. I closed my eyes, assuming that sleep was just a few moments away.

"Hey." It floated across the pillows on her breath. I had woken her up.

"Hi. Sorry," I apologized, taking the disruption as an opportunity to adjust my pillow one last time.

"It's okay. I was awake." She leaned in, planting a soft kiss on my upper lip. She used the first kiss to line up the next, a little harder this time. Then another. This happens sometimes. She kissed me aggressively and I happily let her control things for a bit. "Do you wanna play around?" Her question was more rhetorical than anything.

"Sure." I propped myself on one elbow to take over the situation. She laid a hand on my shoulder and pushed me back into my pillow. My eyes were just starting to adjust to the darkness.

She rolled away from me. "Hang on." I heard her shuffling in her bedside table. She rolled back towards me, and I thought I caught a grin or smirk flash across her face. "Here," she put her hand on the back of my head, slid her sleeping mask over my eyes and I was plunged back into darkness.

I felt her weight on the bed shift and then heard her feet shuffle around the end of the bed. Her soft hand found my shoulder. "Sit up. On the edge." I was completely lost, but obeyed her. I tried to raised my hand to her mid-section and was softly slapped away. "I got you something. Put your arms out."

I held out my hands waiting for the weight of my gift. Instead I felt something delicate sliding around my hand and up my arms. At my shoulders, something pulled across my chest and around my back. I felt my wife reach behind me and my torso was ringed with a tight band of fabric.

"What is this? What are you doing?" I asked with playful curiosity.

"Well. It's a training bra."

"A what?!" I asked on the edge of alarm. Where was she going with this?

"It's a bra for girls who are training to become women. Girls who are at a point where they are learning how to handle a cock," she explained with all the sexiness of health class professor.

I'm not a very big guy, so the idea that I would fit into a large girl's training bra seemed plausible.

"I know how to handle a cock," I reassured her.

She let out a soft laugh through her nose.

I pressed her, not ready to end her game. "Okay. Why am I wearing a training bra?"

"Well. I thought I looked a little silly." She grabbed my wrists standing me up and moving away from the bed. "And I wanted us to be equals."

"Equals?"

"Yah. So you have a little pink bra." Her hand squeezed my chest through the soft fabric. A warm feeling washed over me and my cock lurched. She definitely going somewhere with this. Her hand slid down past my stomach and she wrapped her fingers around my now very hard dick. "And a little pink dick." She was amusing herself now.

"And I have," with her free hand she returned to my wrist and raised my hand to her breast. "A big purple bra."

Before I could close my fingers, she applied pressure to my wrist, forcing it down. "And a big..." I see where this is going. 


"Hard...." She knew exactly what she was doing. I swallowed hard.

"Purple...." My hand passed her belly button and I felt it just as she said, "Cock." 


My fingers felt the smooth member jutting out from her pelvis. She kept her hand on my wrist until I voluntarily grabbed her. I could tell right away that it was a little bigger than mine. I tightened my grip and gave the slightest of tugs. She let out a soft moan. She leaned in for another passionate kiss. Then my cheek. Her temple pressed against mine to get her mouth so close to my ear. She drew in a long, slow breath that came back with the words, "Suck my cock." 


Her hands were now on my shoulders applying the slightest pressure. I bent one knee and lowered myself in front of her. I paused on the way down to nuzzle her beautiful breasts that must have looked stunning in that purple bra. Her pressure increased and I was on my knees, worshipping her.

Her hand moved to my head and she pulled the blindfold off. The room was visible now and right in front of me was my wife's beautiful strapon cock. It wasn't very life-like. It was very smooth, but had a well-defined head. She held onto to it and moved it to my lips.

I planted a soft kiss on the end. Then I opened my mouth. She encouraged me with a gentle, "There you go," keeping pressure on the back of my head. I looked up into her loving, patient eyes. She stared down past that purple bra that was every bit as intoxicating as I thought it would be.

We had never done anything like this. In our sexual relationship, we were both bottoms. She loved rough sex and I also loved it when she took control. This had been a fantasy of mine for as long as I can remember, and in my mind it was always a woman, never with a guy. The idea of being penetrated and used by a woman seemed so hot to me, and Julie knew it. Tonight she took it to the next level and I loved her for it.

She was gentle, but firm. She pressed her cock into my throat. I had seen her deep-throat me and she made it look pretty simple. She angled my head forward and pushed. I gagged a little, but started to breathe through my nose. She knew that I knew what to do. After a short while, I had my nose brushing the leather triangle of her harness.

A big, proud grin spread across her face. She sighed through her nose and closed her eyes as she moved the cock in and out of my mouth. She took a moment from coaching to enjoy the sensation. I joined her. I reached for my hard dick, that was leaking through my shorts.

Julie exhaled a long breath and pulled the cock from my mouth. My jaw ached a little and I was thankful for the reprieve.

She returned to role of conductor. "Okay. Stand up. Time for the part you've been waiting for."

goodlooks
goodlooks
12 Followers