A Late Night Out

Story Info
I get some midnight fun with my friend Kayla.
1k words
3.92
34.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, I'll be back in a sec," she said as she left the room.

I ran upstairs to check the time. 12:43 am. I told myself I'd be home by 1, a trip that takes at least half an hour to make. I went back downstairs and sat on the bed to await her return. She came back within a few seconds with a smile on her beautiful face. She came and lay down beside me and we just continued talking as we were before.

When there was the slightest lull in the conversation, I leaned over to kiss her softly and placed my hand on the said of her face with my fingers in her long, blonde hair. Our kiss became stronger as I slowly ran my hand down, caressing her neck, her breast, her side, pausing at her hip and then coming back up. Her fingers traced over my back and through my hair.

I pulled her down on top of me and pressed her close. She had her hand on my waist, slowly moving up towards my breast. She massaged it as her kisses moved down my jaw to my neck, adding sweet, seductive bites along the way. I leaned my head back and let out a small sigh. I let my hands wonder under her shirt and traced along her back, side, and waistline, just slipping on the inside of her pants just to tease. We both smiled and kissed harder with more passion. She flicked her hair back and looked amazingly sexy with the light shining on her face and bare shoulder (her shirt and bra strap had slid off), the smile wide as can be. She leaned back down to kiss my lips and moved down to my neck then down to my breasts, moving my shirt and bra aside to suck and bite my nipple.

"Ooh," I moaned and arched my back to get closer.

Her hair had fallen into her face, yet again, and it finally ticked her off. She got up.

"Alright, this is driving me nuts. I'm going to go get my elastic, I'll be back." I sat up and told her to come back and relax.

"Hey, just lay down, I'll be on top babes," I told her with a smirk on my face. She did as I asked with a curious look about her. This was my first time being with a woman so I'm sure she assumed that she would be the one taking charge. I got on top of her, straddling, one leg on each side of her. I was about to kiss her when she said that she's never had a woman on top before, she's always been the dominant one.

"It's fun to be the submissive one sometimes, you know," I replied just before pressing my lips hard into hers.

I've already figured out a few things that get her going, so I decided to use them to get her in my control. I played with her breasts, massaging them and sucking her nipples. I bit and kissed her neck with just the right pressure to drive her wild. She sighed and moaned my name over and over. Her breath quickened the faster and harder I pursued. I slid my hands down her body to her belt buckle and undid it and her pants, then slid back up to massage her breasts. She grabbed the sides of my head and pulled me in for a hard kiss and rubbed my breast with such fire I knew she wanted me.

I pulled back a bit just to watch her follow and moan the further away I went. I ran my hand down the side of her body and traced her stomach along her unbuttoned pants and listened to her say my name and moan in desire. I was leaning on one elbow with my hand behind her head wrapped in her hair to keep her under control; she kept trying to pull me to her the closer I got to going in her pants. I finally decided to stop teasing and went down and watched her arch her back and turn her head towards my arm and moan and grab for my breast again.

I found her shaved area and started rubbing her clit, slowly building her up. When she was almost at her peak I started going faster and faster while biting her neck and kissing her as she moaned into my mouth. She reaches for the button on my pants and undoes it. I shift my hips closer to her and bite her lip, still rubbing her clit, varying my speeds. At this point she has found my clit and starts rubbing as fast and hard as she can because she's in such ecstasy. Her moans and deep breathing turns me on so much I can hardly help myself.

I pull my hand away from her clit to massage her breast and move her bra away from her hardened nipple. I suck on it hard, nibbling and kissing her all over. I move to her other breast and do the same as I still massage the first. Her back arches her body closer to me and her hands running over my back, through my hair and over my breasts. I move my hand back to her clit and rub vigorously as she does the same to mine. She moans and breaths my name as her head thrashes back and forth and bites my arm. Her moans are getting louder and louder, her kisses getting rougher, her nails clawing into my back and shoulders. Just as she peaked, she let out the sexiest moan I've ever heard. We kissed hard and I took my hand away from her clit and ran my fingers through her hair. I rolled over so I was half on top of her, with my thigh in between her legs slowly massaging her pussy.

"Oh you're good babes," she whispered as I nibbled at her earlobe.

I had just got her started up again when I sat up and said that I think I should go home now, since I was supposed to be home long ago. I smiled at the look of disappointment on her face as I stood up. She got up after me and we did up our pants and as I walked past her I rubbed her clit one last time.

"Tease!" she called after me as I left with a glance and a wink over my shoulder.