A Late Night Romp by the Pool

Story Info
A horny pregnant woman fulfills a fantasy of outdoor sex.
1.3k words
4.28
27.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a pregnant mother in my mid-thirties in decent shape with large breasts. My breasts have gotten larger, and my abdomen has become swollen, as the baby inside me grows larger. Since I entered my second trimester of pregnancy, my hormones have been raging and I have had one thing on my mind...hot, steamy sex. Prior to this pregnancy, I had given my husband blow-jobs, but I had never been willing to swallow his cum. After a hot and passionate night where I gave my husband a blow-job and was so horny that I swallowed his cum. I was not only willing to swallow his cum, but craved it. Previously, I was never willing to text my husband naked pictures of myself for fear that somehow other people would see them. Now, I am willing to send him pictures of everything to surprise him while he is at work, including close-ups of my wet pussy. My husband likes me to send him pictures of my pussy before and after I shave it completely clean. He also likes to send me tasks to do like to play with myself for 3, 4, or 5 minutes without coming and then send him pictures.

Recently, my husband, 3-year old daughter, and I went on vacation to Palm Springs, California. We stayed with my husband's grandmother while we were there in her 2-bedroom condominium. This means that we shared a room and a bed with our daughter, while visiting. We were there for Valentine's Day, and I decided to give my husband the gift of his choice of any three different sex acts, no holds barred, whatever he wanted. Between the preparations and the travel to California, by Valentine's Day it had been several days since we had had sex. I was horny.

The next day, while my daughter napped, my husband and his grandmother went out shopping. Alone with my thoughts, I began to fantasize about my husband's hard cock. I decided to snap a picture, while spreading my dripping wet pussy lips, and send it to my husband along with a message that I was looking forward to giving him his Valentine's Day present. I knew that we would be unable to get much privacy in the condo; I began to fantasize about my husband taking me to a dark corner of the condominium complex and fucking me silly. I quickly sent my husband a message letting him know what I was thinking.

That night after we put my daughter to bed, we told his grandmother that we were going to go for a late night walk before bed. My husband was willing to find a dark corner somewhere to satisfy my hunger for his cock and to receive one of his gifts. I wasn't quite sure if I would be brave enough to go through with it, but I was horny enough not to worry too much about it. We held hands and enjoyed the cool night air while we circled around the complex. It was difficult in the well-lit complex to find a dark corner. However, I remembered that my husband's grandmother had mentioned a condo on the first floor that the owner's don't live in and hardly ever visit. The patio bordered the pool courtyard area, where there were plenty of lights, but it had a waist-high wall and slightly higher shrubs along the wall. It also had a grapefruit tree inside the wall, and I thought that we might be able to have sex in that area without being disturbed.

We used a gate in the wall to enter the patio, trying to quiet our footsteps despite the dried grapefruit leaves littering the patio. Immediately, my husband pushed me against the wall of the condo and began passionately kissing me, further stoking my desire for him. While still kissing me, his hands began to wander down my body, all over my breasts, and onto my ass. Then his hands were under my shirt, which he quickly removed. By now, I was too far gone to worry about anyone seeing us. His hands moved again to my breasts now covered in only my bra, stroking them and getting me even hotter. Soon, he began fumbling with the latch of my bra and threw it to the ground. I shivered as the cool night air gently stroked my breasts, but loved the feeling that at any time someone could walk across the pool area and spot us.

After softly caressing my breasts and nipples with his hands, he moved his mouth to my breasts and gently tugged on my nipples with his teeth and lips, while his hands wandered down my back. My husband continued to suck on my nipples while his hands began caressing my ass. I was extremely wet, and now I couldn't wait for my husband to lavish his attention on my pussy.

My husband removed my pants and panties in one motion so that I was standing completely naked on the patio, and loving it. He began caressing my pussy, and quickly slid his finger along my slit discovering just how wet I was. In response, my husband crouched down and began to tease my clit with his tongue. He began gently licking my engorged pussy, becoming more forceful as he went. I couldn't help crying out "fuck yeah" several times as the sensations grew more pleasurable. As I got closer to the edge, I whispered to my husband that I wanted him to fuck me.

We walked over to the grapefruit tree, which had a branch at the perfect height for me to lean on while bending over and spreading my legs. My husband was still fully clothed, while I was stark naked and radiating heat and wetness from my pussy. He unzipped his fly, removed his rock hard cock, and slowly slid it inside my sopping wet cunt. I gasped with pleasure when he slid inside me, but managed to remain mostly silent. As he fucked me, I began rubbing my clit with abandon. It all felt so good, and I begged my husband to fuck me harder. I began to feel my pleasure mounting, as I could feel him slide in and out of me. With all of the excitement and the chance that someone could catch us, along with the extreme pleasure I was feeling, I had an incredible orgasm, which shook my entire body.

My husband was close to coming himself, but this was not his complete wish for his Valentine's Day gift. After I came, he spun me around, and told me to suck his cock clean. The patio was cement, and so instead of kneeling, I crouched down with my legs spread out to either side to get to the correct height to suck my husband's cock. This left my pussy fully exposed if anyone happened to walk by, but I was beyond caring and hungry for my husband's hot cum. I began licking up and down the entire length of his cock, and swirling around his cock head before taking as much of his length inside my mouth as I could. I licked and sucked, and swirled my tongue around my husband's cock with abandon, pushing him so deep in my throat that I gagged and had to come up for air several times. I LOVED IT! Suddenly, I could taste a bit of salty pre-cum. I began to suck harder and faster, sliding his hard cock in and out of my mouth, until my husband shot his entire hot load into my mouth. I swallowed happily, feeling it slide down my throat. Then licked his entire cock clean.

After we were finished, I got dressed, and we walked back to my husband's grandmother's condo. We laughed to ourselves and decided that this would not be the only time on this trip that we would explore our fantasies outdoors...and we made good on those promises, but that will have to wait until another story.