A Late Summer Beach Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He collapsed and the tension left his body as he turned loose of her ponytail. Very slowly she pulled her mouth off his cock, which was beginning to wilt. She smiled at him and stood up, although stooping in the low tent, and motioned him to get up.

"Come on, get up, let's let her sleep." she whispered.

She reached down and gathered their clothes and I heard to zipper. I shut my eyes, not wanting to be caught in my voyeurism. I felt the cool morning air rush into the tent and felt her leave. I heard and felt him moving next to me to get up. I waited for him to leave as well but he didn't. The seconds passed. I knew he was still there but he wasn't moving. What was he doing? I couldn't resist. I had to look. I opened my eyes just as barely as I could. He was two feet away, kneeling on the blanket. In my limited field of vision all I could see was his still half-hard cock hanging between his thighs. It was shiny, still slick from Mandy's mouth and there was a drop of cum on the tip. I resisted the urge to lick my lips.

He was facing me. He was naked and facing me. He was watching me. I felt so self-conscious. I was waiting for him to say something. Did he know I was awake? I was almost sure he could see my pulse in my neck as hard has my heart was pounding in my chest. I then realized he had no idea why I was sleeping in their tent. Did he know I was naked? It seemed like forever he knelt there looking at me but it was probably only a few seconds. I shut my eyes, unable to look anymore and concentrated on remaining still and control my breathing. Finally, he moved and I heard him leave the tent and zip it closed. I heard their voices fade as they sounded like they were heading toward the cabin.

I realized that despite not moving my muscles were all tensed up and let myself relax as I rolled onto my back and let out a long sigh. My mind was still swirling about what I had just watched and what might have been going through Brett's mind as he watched me. I reach down and touched myself and I was very wet and aroused. I contemplated giving myself another orgasm. Unfortunately, the need to pee and the fact that my head hurt were too distracting.

The mouth of the tent was facing the water, away from the walkway. I wrapped my body in a blanket and opened the tent flap. I exited and peered around the tent and up the walkway. I saw no sign of either Mandy or Brent and I knew it was far and difficult to see all the way from the cabin. I pulled the blanket up and held it off the sand and walked toward the gulf. The waves began running over my bare feet. I just peed in the water, not wanting to face the two of them yet. I returned to the tent. I threw the blanket I had on the ground and lay in the spot where Brett had just been. It was still warm. I could smell his scent on the pillow. I pulled their blanket over my body, buried my face in the pillow and dozed back off to the lulling sounds of the surf.

I don't know how long I slept. It was long enough that it was noticeably brighter and warmer when I woke. I looked around for my clothes before realizing, to my horror, that I had none and remembered what had happened the night before. I dreaded the idea of walking up to the cabin wearing nothing but a blanket. However, not seeing any other alternative I started to wrap myself up in a makeshift toga.

"Jane? Are you awake?" Said a voice. A male voice.

"Yes," I replied, "but..."

"I got the luggage unloaded and Mandy pulled some clothes out for you and sent them down with me. I'm going to leave them by the tent door. I'm going fishing," Brett replied, not letting me finish. I heard the soft sound of him dropping my items by the tent.

"Where is Mandy?" I asked.

"Cabin" Brett's one-word reply indicated he had walked away, already heading towards the water. I unzipped the tent just enough to reach out and haul in a small bundle of clothing. When I saw what she had sent I silently cursed her name. She had rummaged through my suitcase and sent me a pair of very short cut-off denim shorts, a wide and loose tank top and a red bathing suit. A red bikini. The red bikini. The one that I had bought the previous week on a lark to wear for Nick. It was very skimpy and, quite frankly, I hadn't decided if I had the courage to wear it in front of anyone but Nick. I certainly had trepidation on wearing it in front of Brett. However, as he was on his way to fish and as I had no other options I dressed in what Mandy had provided.

I left the tent. It was a glorious late summer day on the beach and the sun was already pretty high in the sky. I looked around for Brett and saw him. He was indeed fishing about fifty yards up the beach. He was standing in ankle-deep surf wearing nothing but loose khaki shorts. I watched him cast a long saltwater rod as far as he could out to sea. Then he stood there, looking out to sea, barely moving. I watched him for a bit, wondering what he was thinking about. I realized I watched him longer than was necessary, or longer than I should have or... What is he thinking about standing there looking at the ocean? What was he thinking about looking at me? Why do I care so much what he is thinking about? I abandoned the fruitless notion of asking myself questions for which I either didn't know or didn't want to know the answers to. I turned and headed up the path to the cabin in search of Mandy.

When I entered the cabin my nose was hit with the delightful smells of breakfast and coffee, the latter of which I desperately needed. Mandy was in the kitchen, wearing an outfit that looked awfully similar to my own except her bikini was white and was a nice contrast to her tanned skin.

"Good morning, sleepyhead, you sleep well?" Mandy asked with a smile. She poured a cup of coffee for me and walked over to me holding out the mug, which I took thankfully.

"Hi," I said a little sheepishly, "...um...look...Mandy..." I didn't know what I wanted to say, if anything, about what had happened the night before. I was embarrassed and felt awkward, but felt like it was better to just address it now, especially while Brett was not around. Mandy looked at me, still smiling, and took my face in her hands.

"You think too much." She said and kissed me lightly on the lips. "You need breakfast. Sit." I complied, thinking that she was right, I did think too much. She busied herself in the kitchen and I took a long drink from the mug. The hot coffee tasted wonderful. Mandy brought me some scrambled eggs, bacon and muffin. She poured herself some coffee and joined me at the table. Realizing I was actually really hungry I began to eat. I did need to know one thing, though.

"What did you tell Brett? I bet he got a shock when he woke up." I almost choked on my food when I realized the double meaning of what I had just said. Mandy didn't seem to notice.

"I told him the truth. I told him the tide came in and soaked your tent, with your clothes in it, and I didn't want you to have to go all the way back up here and sleep in this dark cabin alone," Mandy replied. She then looked at me slyly. "I didn't give him every detail, if that's what you are asking. Really, Jane, quit over thinking it. The man went to bed with one naked woman and woke up with two, it's not like he's going to look a gift horse in the mouth."

"Mandy!" I snapped back. "Stop it! I'm embarrassed enough as it is. I don't even know him."

"Well, if you did know him you would know he's certainly fine with it. Trust me, he doesn't sweat the little things and he certainly doesn't mind waking up to a good looking naked woman, even if he didn't exactly sleep with her, okay?" Mandy's flattery helped and placated me, for now. I still didn't look forward to looking him in the eye, however.

I finished my breakfast and Mandy cleared my plate. She took it to the kitchen and resumed cleaning up the dishes. I rose to help her when I remembered I was wearing a bikini.

"So, I have to tell you," I said, "I've never actually worn this suit. I got it last week and I can't believe you sent it down for me to wear. I wasn't even sure I had the guts to wear it. I bought it for Nick."

"I was surprised when I saw it in your suitcase," Mandy laughed, "I thought it was a little too bold and revealing for your normal taste, but I certainly approved. Nick's not here, if you hadn't noticed, but I'm sure Brett will appreciate it. Let me see you in it." She motioned at my body. I sighed, but didn't protest as I knew she wouldn't relent until I showed it to her. I shed my shorts and tank and stood in the kitchen in the skimpy bikini. "Twirl," Mandy commanded and I turned to show her all angles. It was a red halter top bikini with small bows at the juncture of my breasts and on each hip. It fit well, but didn't hide much. "Oh yes, he will approve, I promise you that. I should warn you, prancing around in that thing might get you into trouble with him. Trust me, honey, he takes what he wants." I laughed, thinking that he was certainly not going to be taking me while my best friend, his girlfriend was right here with him. "Oh and remember Brett brought it down, so if you change he will know it." Damn, I thought, as I was seriously considering doing just that.

Mandy poured coffee into a travel mug and placed a lid on it. "Take this down to Brett, will you? I'm going to finish doing the dishes and then we can hit the beach." Again, knowing better than to protest I took the mug and left Mandy to her chores. I walked down the long walkway to the beach. Shedding my sandals I walked across the warm sand in bare feet toward where Brett was fishing. It looked as if he hadn't moved at all in the time I was gone. He was still standing in ankle deep water, the waves rushing over his calves. I approached in from behind, over his left shoulder. When I was about ten feet away from him my feet hit the water and he spoke.

"This place is incredible," He said, without looking in my direction. "You must love coming here."

"I brought you coffee from Mandy, how did you know it was me?" I had to ask. I was almost right next to him when he finally turned and took the mug I had offered out with my hand. He looked at my face with his bright blue eyes.

"You move differently." He said with slight shrug and drank his coffee with his left hand as his rod was in his right. What did that mean? He turned his gaze back to the ocean. I realized he didn't say anything about last night, about this morning, about me sleeping in their tent. I immediately started comparing him to Nick, who would have never let an opportunity to tease me go unused. Brett seemed to take it in stride and I found myself relaxing.

"What are you fishing for?" I asked. "Are you trying to catch us some dinner?" I asked in a teasing tone.

"No," he chuckled, "Nothing I might catch fishing here you would want to eat. I'm fishing because it's peaceful. I don't expect to catch much this morning. Hold this" The last two words were said as he held out the mug expectantly. I took it and he began to reel in the line. When the line was fully retracted he secured the hook to the pole.

He turned his whole body toward me. This time, those blue eyes looked at me and then dropped the length of my body. He was checking me out and was not hiding it. He seemed to be evaluating my appearance. I couldn't believe his boldness. I couldn't believe that a man who was just woken up by a blowjob given him by one of the most beautiful women I have ever known in person was unabashedly looking me over. He didn't gawk or grin or wink. Despite my shock, I found myself straightening my posture and pushing out my breasts. When his eyes returned to mine I couldn't ascertain any conclusion or opinion on his face and that, frankly, bothered me.

"I'm done for now," he said with a disarming smile, "Let's go find Mandy and see what kind of trouble we can get ourselves into." He took the coffee directly out of my hand and began walking towards the cabin, not waiting for me. I took me a few seconds to realize I had been left and turned and hurried to catch up with him.

Brett dropped his pole when we got to our campsite. He helped me fetch my tent near the dunes and spread it out in the sun to dry. My clothes were strewn about and, blushing, I scooped up my panties from the sand and balled them in my hand. Brett didn't say a word. We hiked back up to the cabin and started unloading the truck. After we got the suitcases and the rest of the groceries unloaded, I told Brett that the beach access was down the road about a half a mile away. He wanted to get his Sea Doo in the water. I told him someone would have to go with him to take the truck back as it was illegal to drive on the beach.

"I'll take my chances," he said walking toward the truck without looking back. He fired up the engine and pulled away from the house. Mandy and I went down to the beach to wait for him as we had umbrellas and blankets and other beach paraphernalia to unload. I was grateful that Brett was being an outlaw because I certainly didn't want to lug all of that down the walkway. We saw his truck coming slowly up the beach. He pulled inward towards the land and slowly backed the trailer into the surf.

"Mandy! Come get in!" He hollered to her as he dropped into the water from the drive-side door and waded back to the trailer. Mandy hopped in the truck and waited for him to lower the Sea Doo in the water and give her the signal. "Go ahead and pull up!" He had the craft in the water and free of the trailer. Mandy pulled the trailer up and out of the water, leaving the truck running. I watched on as Brett hopped off into the thigh-deep water, soaking his shorts. He pushed the Sea Doo to the sand, then he grabbed the handle on the front and began pulling it up on the beach. I watched his taut muscles strain with the load. He was no body builder but clearly strong and toned. With his calves and back tightly strained he muscled the watercraft to dry sand. The memory of this morning and the knowledge of what he had hanging between his legs kept entering my mind.

"Jane?" Mandy was standing next to me unnoticed as I didn't see her come up behind me.

"Huh? What?" I asked in startled distraction. I realized I had not just been watching Brett, but staring.

"It's a nice view isn't it?" Mandy said with a little teasing smirk. I felt my face flush.

"Stop it!" I said reproachfully for calling me out. I wasn't ashamed of staring, he was easy on the eyes, I just didn't liked to be called out on it. Brett came toward us just then and I hoped my blush was fading. He walked right between us without a glance.

"Come on and unload so I can get the truck off the beach." I realized I should have been unloading instead of gazing and I hurried to the truck bed. The three of us had all the items unloaded in minutes and Mandy and I were setting up a cozy beach spot as the sound of Brett's truck was fading as he headed back up the beach. By the time we had everything set up and Brett was coming back down the walkway after changing into his swim trunks it was pushing 11:00 AM.

The day was glorious, with clouds offshore but the sun high in the sky, bright and warm. The water was not warm but swimmable, according to Brett. Mandy and I were preparing to do nothing but lay in the sun on lounge chairs. Brett headed down to his Sea Doo and began dragging it into the water. Mandy held out the suntan oil to me.

"Do my back, please?" She turned her back to me and untied the string on her bikini top. She held it to her breasts with her left hand and her hair up and out of the way with her right. I squirted a generous amount of the oil on my hands and began to rub it on her back starting at the shoulders. Her skin was already tanned and warm from the sun. It was silky smooth and now slippery with the oil. My mind began to wander to how her body felt next to mine last night; soft and feminine and warm. There was plenty of suntan oil on her but I kept running my hands over her anyway.

"Mmmm," She purred, "that feels good. Why don't you lie down and I'll do you." She tied her bikini top back as I flopped face-down on the flat lounger. She untied my top and then I felt her hands on me. Oh she was right, this felt good. Her hands were small but strong and she was just giving me a quick massage while rubbing the oil over me. The breeze and the sun and the sounds of the surf were the perfect complement to her hands on me. I sighed in relaxation. Her hands continued below my back, running over my ass and down my legs.

She wasn't teasing me, she was just making me feel good but I couldn't help notice that it was turning me on to some degree. The memories of the show I got this morning didn't help. I had already been fantasizing a bit about Brett and now my thoughts were of Mandy. I had been with a woman before, two times in college. Both of them assisted by the lowered inhibitions that come from alcohol. I wasn't about to give up men anytime soon, but there was no denying the sensuality of a beautiful woman. Mandy was one of the most beautiful women I had ever met, not to mention sexy and flirty and feminine and...well...I just smiled thinking I knew what all those boys were attracted to. Now this woman was rubbing me all over on a secluded beach and I was already a little horny and alone and...I sat up, stopping her.

"Thanks, sweetie that felt incredible...let's catch some rays." Mandy smiled and didn't point out how flustered I sounded or protest my stopping her. She just flopped back on her own lounger and we stared at the sea. Brett had gotten the Sea Doo offshore and was firing it up. He mashed the accelerator and took off from right to left. The ocean was relatively calm this morning and he was really moving across the water. He began to cut in sharp corners, spraying rooster tails of water.

"He's pretty good on that thing," I commented.

"Oh yeah. He just bought that. He used this trip as an excuse for getting a new one. He just loves to ride things. Boats, four-wheelers, motorcycles, horses...me" She replied with a giggle.

"Well, from the sound of it the other night, he's good at that too," I said laughing.

"You have no idea" came her reply, with less giggling. I actually did have an idea thinking about his cock from this morning and the way he seemed always in control. Yes, I have a pretty good idea. I changed the subject to something lighter and we chatted as we watched Brett carve up the Gulf. He was out there about a half an hour before coming back up to the shore. He floated just off shore, bobbing in the waves. He whistled loudly and motioned toward us to come down.

"Well, that's my cue," said Mandy as she got up and walked toward him. "I could use some cooling off anyway." I watched her hips sway as she walked toward Brett. She waded out and he killed the engine. She got up on the back and wrapped her arms around him. He fired it up and took off as she squealed. I watched him take her for a ride. He didn't look like he was taking it easy, he continued to make hard, sharp turns. He took the craft in a tight circular donut and I could see they were getting soaked. I could hear Mandy's squeals of laughter carried on the offshore breeze.

Watching her clearly having a wonderful time made me a little melancholic. I was happy for her but I suddenly felt really lonely. I started picturing Nick and I out there but it certainly didn't fit. I couldn't see him doing that kind of thing. I certainly didn't miss Nick, he was just the most convenient person to picture myself with, especially since he and I had been together as recently as two days ago. No, what I really was picturing was me out there instead of Mandy, which was funny in a way because I had no desire or intention of actually getting on that crazy thing. As if my thoughts were commands, Brett arced the Sea Doo hard to the right and then quickly back to the left and both of them went flying off into the gulf. I could hear Mandy's scream before she hit the water. I sat up, thinking they were hurt when but they both emerged from under the water. I could hear Mandy hollering at Brett, but I couldn't discern the words. She was punching him in the shoulder. He was laughing hard. They climbed back on the Sea Doo from the back and he headed to shore. I went down to meet them, wanting to make sure Mandy was okay.