A Law Clerk's Wild Ride

Story Info
Breaking in the new guy at the law office.
764 words
3.8
12.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been working in this law office for years now. I sort the snail mail, answer the phones, set appointments for our clientele, schedule the conference room, greet the clients, and perform other administrative tasks as necessary. The staff services a team of four attorneys. Things run pretty much the same from day-to-day...until yesterday.

Yesterday, the Office Manager hired a brand new law clerk. He is an older law student from the nearby university who decided to start college later in life, thanks to his Veterans Education Assistance Program. The Office Manager showed him around our establishment and then introduced him to all of us who were available.

Our office had an independent law library, updated regularly as laws change. He was set up in the law library where the walls were lined with bookshelves packed with volumes of orderly beige and burgundy law books. The wall that wasn't covered by books was glass and shrouded by a curtain of white mini-blinds. The room was furnished with a large table, a couple of chairs and, of course, a computer. A large stack of loose papers sat beside the computer next to a half-empty pencil holder and stacks of yellow legal pads. Looks like this guy would have to hit the ground running.

A week had passed. I noticed our new law clerk had been working late almost every night. We were all working extra hours on a case for an important client. One of the partners had treated us all to pizza and salad to thank us for our hard work. The law clerk had confined himself to the library and had the blinds closed. I prepared a plate for him, knocked on the library door and opened it. He was concentrating intensely over law books and writing furiously on a yellow legal pad.

I took the opportunity to check the room out, check him out, utter a little greeting, drop the food, and leave. I repeated the same delivery the next night, and the night after. That guy was really tense.

The following night I decided to change things up a bit. I decided to wear something special. I chose not to wear panties. I had rolled on my black seamed nylon pantyhose, sliding them on slowly one leg at a time, twisted into my black miniskirt, chose a lacy pale blue tight-fitting top that I had pulled down over my ample breasts, and lastly slipped into my black fuck-me high heels. I love the way high heels shape a woman's calves...an added touch of sexy.

I walked through the library door, put down his food, then purposely knocked a pencil off the table. I bent over to pick it up situating my ass and pussy just inches away from his face. I knew he caught a whiff of my scent. I could feel him tense up and knew he was on the edge of his male animal response. He stood, zipped down his pants and slid his underwear over his swollen cock. Then he put his large hands on my hips and forcefully pulled me closer to rub his hard shaft on my nylon-covered slit. He lifted my skirt over my back, then rolled down the pantyhose to uncover my ass. He took me from behind ramming himself into my wet and warm awaiting pussy. I had to hold on to the table, he was pounding me so hard. Then settling into slow strokes entering at slightly different angles right and left...his arms wrapped around my waist, finger tips lightly raking the front and sides of my thighs.

He pulled out, turned me around and positioned me on my knees in front of him. I grasped his hard dick and moved it slightly upward, cupped his balls gently in my hand and ravished them with my tongue. Then I directed his wet, stiff penis into my mouth and moved my lips tightly back and forth over the rim of his head. I love a big, hard dick and couldn't help but swallow the whole thing...warm and wet, using my tongue to twirl the warm saliva around his shaft...then in and out slowly and deliberately until he exploded...I sucked the cum from his cock and swallowed it easily.

I could tell his legs were shaky when I stood myself up. I pulled up my pantyhose, pulled down my lacy shirt, then straightened my skirt. My shoes were still on.

He excused himself to the restroom. When he returned to the library, I was gone. We really had too much work to do.