A Lawyer's Wife and Her Black Lover Ch. 02

Story Info
Interracial sexual encounters in Hawksville's elite society.
9k words
4.52
33.4k
34
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wunderboi
wunderboi
694 Followers

About ten days went by until an opportunity arose for TJ to speak to the boss. By then he had rehearsed his plan in his mind umpteen times. The days had dragged a bit since he had watched, through a slightly ajar master bedroom door, the black friend of his boss, Mr Rush, make love to Mrs Rosie, his lovely, much younger white wife.

TJ was still new to the staff of the lawyer's mansion and sprawling estate, and as a recent grad from Blackhorn State College, he was being very careful. He told no one about what he had seen and especially heard as Mrs Rosie screamed in the throes of passion with her very well hung black lover while her husband watched them intently. TJ didn't know if this was a regular occurrence or not with the well-respected lawyer sharing his wife. But he knew enough to be quiet and not mention it to anyone.

Mr Rush always took breakfast at exactly the same time: 7:30 am, and then he was driven by his chauffeur to his office downtown, leaving at exactly 8:00 am for his 8:30 am daily meeting.

Mr Rush liked to start his day flirting with the pretty young busty black maid, Daisy, as she served him breakfast. It was rumoured among some of the staff that she accommodated him in ways that did not involve food, but no one knew that for sure.

Once the service entrance door closed behind her she tended to fuss over the old man, touching his hand when she put his food in front of him and brushing invisible lint off his jacket while standing very close to him. If he touched her in a friendly way she giggled and did nothing to discourage his sometimes wandering hands. It became a ritual. She would then move away while he ate and read his paper, bending over to water the plants and giving him an eyeful up the short skirt of her maid's outfit. He just loved black girls and would brush against her big breasts whenever she came close, which was often. When she removed the dishes she would be sure to give him a nice long look down her front at her most impressive cleavage. So far that innocent flirting was all that had transpired as Mr Rush had what is very common in men in their mid-seventies, erectile dysfunction, and he was self-conscious about his inability to stay hard.

This day, however, TJ brought in the usual silver tray with his neatly folded newspaper, his freshly squeezed orange juice and his daily pills. Then he would repeat the trip presenting lightly scrambled eggs, crispy bacon and well-cooked toast with his steaming hot tea.

Mr Rush was a man who liked his routines and traditions. .

"Oh, good morning TJ where is Daisy this morning?" he asked kindly.

TJ replied, "Morning, Sir, we have had a run of the flu over the weekend and several folks can't get their heads off their pillows. It seems to be a bad strain indeed."

"Sorry to hear the news. I trust the Doctor has been advised, is my chauffeur alright?"

"No sir, Bill is down with it as well, so I wondered if you would like me to drive you to your office?"

"Of course TJ that is very good of you, it seems we can't run any part of this place without you these days!" He laughed.

TJ performed flawlessly and knew his place was in serving, not interrupting, and thus he gave the boss total privacy with his newspaper. He must not push his idea with the boss. He must let the boss tell him what to do, and hopefully, all would go swimmingly.

Mr Rush, later seated alone in the sumptuous luxury of the back seat of his immaculate Rolls, let his mind wander. Daisy could sometimes set his mind to thinking about the young black girls he had seduced over the years and despite his ED 'condition' he could still surreptitiously rub his cock to semi-hardness until it felt nice. He was still in awe of Seydou's massive cock fucking his wife, and he concluded that the scene had, instead of making him feel inferior, turned him on erotically and he wondered if those feelings meant he had gay tendencies. He dismissed those brief thoughts as ridiculous.

Mr Rush knew he was liked and respected by his mainly black staff. Even the grooms, the jockey, the trainer and the horsey staff who looked after the barns on the huge property looked up to Mr Rush as they all called him. None of them even seemed to know his actual proper surname. TJ had joined the staff right out of College where he was a star athlete and Phys-Ed major. He understood the job to be a summer position whilst he sent his resume to schools and universities advertising for staff positions to hopefully land a teaching and coaching position. Right away he knew 'the old man' as some of the staff called him behind his back was a kind, generous and forward-thinking lawyer who respected the people of all races.

However, TJ never referred to the owner as 'the old man' he was far too smart for that. In fact, he never said anything behind the man's back. Mr Rush expected loyalty and complete trust. Mr Rush considered TJ to be a perfect employee, despite his youth and newness to the estate.

None of the staff knew Mrs Rosie very well. She was very much younger than her husband and they had only been married for a few years. The male staff, especially the black men took note of her trim figure, long blonde hair, lovely ample bust and gorgeous long legs. When she entertained her three girlfriends for their weekly tennis match, the men would watch the vision of loveliness in her tiny skirt and tight top, and imagine fucking her, though none of them dared articulate their desires. Mr Rush would watch those scenes unfold with a bemused smile to himself.

As the car moved easily through the lovely countryside Mr Rush broke the silence, "TJ, I must advise Mrs Rosie, as you call her, about this flu business, as she has her fitness class this morning with that young personal trainer fellow.

"I must say, I don't care for him all that much.

"What's his name again?

"How do you folks take to him?"

It was an opening TJ could not resist.

"Well Mr Rush, sir, he does not treat us blacks at all that well. We all think he has a superior attitude, and he seems to look down on all black people, not just the servants.

"His name is Bruce, sir, and from what he tells me, I don't think he is all that smart, and not much good with generally accepted proper physical training methods, at least the ones I have been studying for the past four years!"

Mr Rush replied, "You know TJ I really appreciate your honesty. I think Mrs Rosie is unhappy with him too, I shall speak to her about it tonight. Please tell me more about your physical education studies."

TJ was delighted to talk about his courses and his experiences on everything from diet to personal training. Without too much embellishment he frankly made a compelling case why he could be considered as Mrs Rosie's personal trainer without coming right out and saying it. He hoped he had not pushed too hard.

"Thank you very much, you are a fine driver as well, please pick me up at six pm."

TJ tried to look nonchalant while beaming inside. He hadn't expected to be able to mention his own skill in personal training but he had managed to casually work it into his remarks. And then to have Mr Rush ask for a more detailed explanation, well that was fortuitous indeed.

He felt his cock thicken as he thought of being alone with the gorgeous young white wife in the large sumptuous workout area downstairs in the mansion, with the permission and enthusiastic recommendation of her husband.

TJ loved being with white girls in high school and later in college when he seduced many willing lovely girls who were three and four years older than him. He considered himself to be a talented, experienced lover, and at twenty-one, he felt he was just coming into his prime.

He was eternally grateful to his white married landlady in Hawksville who had taken a shine to him and took him into her bed as a teenager, teaching him how to pleasure her with his hands and his mouth and then with his big hard black cock.

She was a great teacher and an absolutely wonderful cocksucker. He revelled in her wild, boundless passion.

They often had sex on the nights her husband went to the local bar or went bowling. Well into her fifties she still had a voracious appetite for sex, something her husband apparently did not share. TJ was delighted when she took the lead and dominated him. He was amused at some of her antics but he did not share his amusement with her, fearing it may break her mood and her concentration.

Now that he had moved to Mr Rush's farm he was also delighted when his off day coincided with his former landlady's husband's golf day and he would pick up some flowers and visit with her.

There was something magical about bedding her in the middle of the day with sunlight streaming in the windows. She had been his first real lover and she had patiently and passionately taught him how to pleasure a woman in all possible ways. His youth and blackness were an erotic contrast to her pale older but still firm white body. She was truly kinky and driven by her sexual fantasies.

Sometimes she dressed him in her sheer white silk panties, stockings and a garter belt before she knelt on the carpet and took his big black cock into her wet, willing mouth worshipping him as she might worship in church. Then she would scream in ecstasy when he brought her to orgasm after orgasm.

As he learned more and more what turned the older woman on, he would tease her, deny her his cock and make her beg for it. He would make her call him names for denying her what she wanted desperately. Finally, when he granted her wishes she was trembling with desire and would do anything for him.

He just loved fucking the much older woman. And she loved getting fucked hard, with no strings attached.

++++++++

Denise had settled in quite easily and quickly to her new job acting in porn films.

In fact, she loved having sex in front of the camera so much so she didn't even think it was 'work' except when the generous cheques rolled into her bank account each month. When Oskar had reviewed her agreed upon pay package he was concerned, but when he watched her in action he quickly pushed Ma'Bill aside and had her report directly to him.

Oskar reviewed the awesome revenue growth due to online sales of her films and admonished himself for not establishing the 'film society' before. Naturally, he ignored the efforts that Ma'Bill and Seydou had made, and thought only about himself.

It had been Ma'Bill who created The Rhino Film Society to legitimize the patrons who ordered their porn films which were labelled and wrapped as 'Art" films.

Ma'Bill seethed inside as he once again played second fiddle to his CEO. He wanted the sexy, very busty brunette badly.

Having been passionately fucked by Seydou while posing for her photo portfolio which Denise considered a bonus, the icing on the cake was the arrival of her favourite filmmaker and production director Miss Julie from Detroit.

Miss Julie made herself immediately indispensable and took over completely. She had even brought along a couple of young 18-year-old girls who were outstanding in looks and in lesbian sexual skills.

Seydou, for his part, was delighted to take a big step back. Some days he didn't even come into the shoots, and it was rumoured that he was developing his photographic business mostly with young girls and their mothers as clients. Seydou enjoyed when there was a break in the day and he could fuck his assistant, the young Bajan beauty, June. He had developed a liking for anal sex and she seemed very happy to accommodate his fingers, mouth and hard cock in her sensitive, tight back passage.

Once Julie realised that she more or less had free rein in producing the Rhino films, she moved quickly to promote lesbian love with the two young girls starring with each other and with Denise in very hot threesomes. Julie had herself been attracted to other women, and as she got older she was fascinated by the 'older woman seducing younger teen girls' scenario.

The girls she brought from Detroit both had birth certificates which proved they were eighteen years old, but while that made them legal aged, it did not prevent Julie from making them up and dressing them as looking younger. Julie knew that older married white men were a major market for porn, and she knew what they wanted when they were alone with their computers after their wives went to bed.

With Seydou basically opting out, that opened the door for Julie to push her edgy subject matter further than she normally might have if there was proper supervision.

Julie wrote the script for each film which pleased Denise no end as she wanted to be thought of as a star 'actor' and not just a 'porn star.' When Denise reflected on how far and fast she had become an established sex film star, she thought perhaps she should volunteer to recruit more lovely talent from her old High School.

She would call Maggie Miller, her old sex ed teacher for lunch soon and make the offer.

This being a Rhino Industries startup, with the finest in HD equipment, top quality young girls, lots of black cock 'talent' and no one to second guess her gave Julie quite a sense of perhaps misguided power.

++++++++

Oskar was silently pleased with how everything Rhino-centric had gone to plan. First, there had been the quiet revolution of establishing a foothold in the US; then came the introduction of the mind-controlling applications in the Mobile Phone and other devices followed by the spreading of the word according to the Church of the Black Staff. Then came the successes of the real estate endeavours of the Shopping Mall and the Rhino Hotel suites and the Gentlemen's Club. He felt excited at the prospects of the Animatronic division and the production of realistic sex dolls and now he had the latest initiative of the Rhino Media Services that was proving to be a thorn in the sides of the Right-wing bigots who had previously dominated the airwaves in support of their beloved oaf of a Governor.

Such were his thoughts as he busily created his campaign cabinet, budgeting marketing and promotion expenses, and gave over his thinking about fundraising to pay for the mounting costs. However, he was unconcerned for he had his ace in the hole.

The sloppy, arrogant, ignorant, racist current Governor had left quite a sexual footprint resident at Rhino Industries over the years as a consequence of his frequent visits to Rhino and the hospitality that had been provided to him.

Oskar would go to him sometime near the end of the campaign for the election of a new Governor and show him a film recorded on one of his visits and offer him a chance to withdraw from the race. Already in his mid-seventies, the Governor could withdraw on personal health reasons and his public appeal, which was on shaky grounds anyway, would understand, and he could retire gracefully.

If he refused, Oskar would destroy him.

++++++++

Rosie had not had sex for a week. At least, she grinned to herself, at least not with another person! Quietly she had a tennis friend purchase a black rubber dildo from the Rhino Store and she hid it in a place that her husband would never find it.

After the wild sex session with Seydou the black photographer following her husband's 75th birthday party, she thought of nothing else but well endowed black men. She wasn't silly enough to expect Seydou to be enamoured only with her and try and see her often. She was practical enough to understand that her loving husband was hugely turned on by her getting laid by his client and friend, and that was all there was to it. No Love. Just getting laid, and that worked both ways, for her as well as for him., in fact for all three of them.

But now Rosie needed it again. In fact, she ached for black cock. She could not stop fantasizing about a young black man fucking her.

Rosie was not one to lie about in bed in the mornings. She got up as soon as Rush went downstairs. She had a fondness for birdwatching and the early morning was a good time to catch the various species feeding.

Her binoculars stood at the ready in a quiet corner of her bedroom where she could open the window and scan the property near the house. This particular morning dressed in only a sheer white negligee with pretty pink bows she slid into her seat looking out at the quiet pastoral scene, her nipples thickening against the silk and the cool early spring breeze wafting in the open window.

Where the farm road twisted away from the house and down around to the hidden tennis courts she spotted a cardinal and brought the binoculars up to watch it. Up the road, out for his morning jog came TJ. He stopped after the intense exertion of the last hill and panting, bent over to catch his breath.

Rosie trained her binoculars on him. God, she thought, he has a phenomenal body.

Stripping the wet T-shirt off over his head he wore only white shorts, his wet muscles rippling in the soft early morning light. Now facing the house she could clearly see the significant bulge in his crotch. She felt the rush of dampness in her pussy.

He turned around and she admired his tight and perfect ass. She remembered his arm brushing her sensitive big breasts when he delivered drinks to Rush and Seydou that special night. She wondered if TJ had seen her fucking Seydou? How could he have? The thought that he might have made watched them made her desperately need to masturbate. She turned and walked back into the room, got her ten-inch black rubber cock and opened her mouth to suck it.

She thought of TJ watching Seydou fucking her while her husband stroked her hair and they both watched his black cock entering her, first a few inches at a time, then more as she screamed at him to give her more to 'fuck my brains out' while her sweet 75-year-old husband watched intently.

She fantasized that it was TJ fucking her as she pushed the black toy deep into her soaking wet cunt and in just a few strokes felt her orgasm engulf her senses.

She had just calmed down when her husband phoned to ask her to lunch in town, which was most unusual indeed.

They planned to meet at the private men's club where he had been a member for fifty years. Women were only permitted inside with a member, mainly their husbands. There were some traditions in Hawksville which stayed sacrosanct and this was one of them. The members were nearly all old white men, while the wait staff were all black mostly men but some attractive young black girls who had just graduated from high school and were in the Club's training program.

Rush arrived early for his date with his wife.

He liked to plan over a dry martini and his mind wandered back to when his first wife had passed away and he had spent years on his own.

A few months after her passing the phone started ringing and single women started to ask him out. It was a concept with which he was unfamiliar, and he went on a few dates that were indeed awkward. But then as he worked at being more comfortable he concentrated on finding much younger women and girls whom he could shower with expensive gifts while they provided him with their sexual favours without tying him down to a 'relationship.'

An old friend of his wife's, Clarissa Johnson, had invited him to sit on the Board of Directors of the local art school, obviously to help them financially. She was quite open about it, and he liked that, as well as loving art, so he agreed. He faithfully attended board meetings and graduations. He particularly liked watching the all-girls school graduation ceremony from the front row.

His eyes regularly watched for a flash of young strong legs. Being artists, the girls often pushed the boundaries of propriety by dressing in a daring and quite revealing way, one could even describe it as 'slutty'. He smiled to himself.

wunderboi
wunderboi
694 Followers