A Layover and Voyeur’s Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It very surprisingly didn't take long and I wasn't disappointed as I shot another load into the already damp pair of my thoughtful and sexy wife's satiny underwear.

When my breathing retuned to normal I just sat there naked, my worn out penis a little sore after having blown a fourth load in less then six hours. I felt completely drained but got up just enough energy to take a shower.

All I could think of up until I got dressed to go was, 'How awesome old man!'

A little over an hour later I had just checked out and Sharon was finishing doing the same when all of a sudden I remembered I had left my wife's panties in the room. Talking about incriminating evidence!

"Sharon, can you give me a sec. I think I left, uh, my, a, yeah, my good pen in the room."

"Sure, if the guy comes back with the van, I'll tell him he has to wait another minute until you get back." She smiled at me to the point I swore she knew what I was really going back for.

I left my laptop bag and my suitcase sitting with hers and nearly sprinted for the elevator.

Of course, it wasn't until I stepped out on the floor that I remembered I had turned my room key in already. But as I looked down the hallway I saw the maid's cleaning cart. I could just ask her to let me in and somehow discreetly retrieve my wife's lingerie, my cum collector.

I was most of the way to the cart when I realized it was actually outside my room. I was only a few paces away when I heard voices come from that room.

"Can you believe it? There was only one guy in this room but the towel is so incredibly full of cum. Not only that look what I found wrapped up in the towel."

I stopped in my tracks.

"Wow! Panties!" I heard another female voice exclaim. "Wonder if it was his wife's or a girlfriend's."

"I don't know, but both are totally soaked in man-cum." The first woman spoke again. "All I know, I think I found someone who actually jacks off more than my husband!"

Both women started laughing.

At that last, I had no nerve to walk back in and retrieve my wife's undies that were obviously the center of attention and in another woman's hand at that moment. Mary Ann would hear from me that I had made such a mess of them for her and over her I just had to leave them behind; appropriately disposed of, of course.

Sharon and I spent our morning in the airport waiting on our rescheduled flight. Needless to say I had a tough time concentrating on anything she had to say. Whenever I looked at her I pictured her naked on her hotel bed with a phone in one hand and her vibrator in the other toying between her legs.

12