A Lazy River Ride

Story Info
A couple find a new way to relax in the waterpark.
1.8k words
4
19.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first submission to Literotica. Please leave comments and criticisms if you have them. Hope you enjoy.

*

He leaned his head back and took a deep breath. He closed his eyes and smiled. The bright sun shone warmly down on his face. He let his hands dip into the water, the tube carrying him gently down the lazy river. Most of his body was submerged and he let the tube do all the work of holding him up. He could hear the din and buzzing of visitors to the water park in the distance. He heard a scream as someone sped down the highest slide. He tried to block out the sounds and just relax. His friends were off somewhere in the park having their version of fun, but he had insisted on just relaxing in the lazy river ride. Even his girlfriend had tried to drag him out of the river, calling him an old man, but eventually, she decided to stay with him. She floated alongside him, the large tube holding her up easily.

Her long, obsidian hair matched her equally dark bikini. She wanted to go and have fun with her friends, but it would be rude to just leave her boyfriend on his own. She adjusted her top slightly, and smiled as she remembered how she had modeled it for him. She teased him until he was rock hard, then abruptly stopped. She promised she would make it up to him later on.

She had a petite figure, standing nearly a foot and a half shorter than her 6 foot tall boyfriend. Her breasts were on the smaller side, which she was always teased about in the locker rooms. She was self conscious about them but he had always laughed away at her insecurities and said that they were perfect. She seemed puny next to him, and when she questioned why he was with her, he would wrap his strong arms around her and smile, picking her up so she couldn't escape, then kiss her softly. No matter how many times he did this she would always blush, especially when he did it in public. He always made her feel pretty. Her slender arms and legs hung loosely off the tube, and she let her fingers trace the water's surface. She lifted her hand over her, and let the water drip onto her skin. The cool water made her shiver slightly, and it wasn't long before her nipples hardened. She looked over at her boyfriend; he was still smiling like an idiot. His eyes were closed, so it looked as if he were sleeping. She wondered what he was dreaming about. Was he dreaming about her? What was she doing in his dream? Naughty things, no doubt. She licked her lips, the more she thought about it, the more aroused she became. Was he dominating her tiny frame, forcing her to do his bidding? Making her beg for him, perform depraved acts, humiliating positions, become his slave? Or maybe he was being tender, holding her quivering body in his powerful arms, whispering caring words and encouragement into her ear while making sweet love to her.

An acute ache emanated from between her legs. She shook her head, trying to clear her dirty mind. He could be dreaming about a million things, if he even is asleep. She tried to reason with herself, yet every time she looked over at that stupid grin, she wondered what his mind had her doing. She eventually could not take it, the ache was too great. She wanted him, now. She looked at him again, then looked around, there had to be someplace, a bathroom, a sheltered corner, she wondered how long it would take them to get back to the car. An idea suddenly struck her like a lightning bolt. A smile quickly spread across her face. She immediately tipped the tube over and slid into the water.

The cool water woke her up, but did little to quench the fire that had started inside her. She took a deep breath then dropped beneath the surface of the water. The flickering light of the sun filtering through the water made a lovely pattern on the floor of the man made river. The young woman made a bee line for the dangling legs of her man.

He felt the tugging on his swim trunks, but did not react at first, believing it to be part of his semi-sleep. When the tugging became pulling, he opened his eyes. He looked down into the water to see an explosion of black. He felt a soft hand pull on his member and suddenly felt the familiar moist warmth of his girlfriend's mouth. He twitched, but did not make a sound. He felt her tongue roll over him, and he narrowed his eyes. Her hair waved about under the water, swaying with the movements of her head. He felt fingertips graze his belly, and two hands snaked their way up his chest. He looked around, but there was no one in the water near them, and no one outside of the river was really paying attention. One of the hands broke the surface of the water and touched his chin. He sank deeper into the tube, to help hide their actions. He kissed her hand, and it caressed his cheek. He breathed deeply when she began to lick the underside of his member. His arms still hung over the tube, but his fists began to clench and unclench.

Too soon her delicate attentions stopped. He winced as if he had been hit when her mouth left him. He felt her body press against him as she rose. Her hair hid her face as she emerged, like a mermaid of legend. He smiled broadly; this siren had definitely caught him. She brushed her wet hair aside to reveal a smile just as large as her man's. He leaned forward to kiss her, but she raised a finger to his lips. She giggled, and watched his frustrated expression. She rubbed herself against him, pressing his erect manhood in between them. Her rock hard nipples poked him in the chest. He twitched, and she could feel the throbbing muscle pulse against her skin. She leaned forward and kissed him. She wrapped her arms around him. Rubbing her body against his, she felt her own desire rise. She needed him inside her. She reached down in between them, and felt the throbbing phallus in her hand. She looked into her boyfriend's eyes, his chest expanding with heavy breaths. She pushed aside her own bikini bottom, and then positioned herself over him.

She slowly slid onto him. She could feel him tense as she let herself become impaled. He closed his eyes and moaned softly. He cut it short when he felt her arms wrap around him, her nails digging into his back. Her legs slowly rose up and locked around his waist. Her mouth hung open in a silent moan as she looked at him. She began to grind herself against him, biting her lip to keep from moaning.

The sounds of the water park seemed to drown out their noises. The water distorted the image enough that at casual glance, the two were merely holding each other while floating down in a tube. He kissed her forehead and she pulled him completely inside her. She relished the feeling of him. She felt every throb, every twitch. She kissed his chest, pressing her small frame against him, grinding and stimulating herself against his body.

He forced his body to stay as still as possible. She had started it, and he wanted to see how she handled this. He gritted his teeth and smiled, her wet hair matted down, her soft lips pecking at his chest. As much as he tried to fight it, his hips started picking up a steady rhythm, barely moving at all really, but the tiny movement still had its effect. She suddenly buried her face into the space between his shoulder and neck. Her nails dug into his back, causing him to wince slightly, still keeping the smile on his face.

They floated in the river for what seemed like an eternity. Neither wanted to finish, only to enjoy the ecstasy and happiness they brought to each other. They slowed their movements to prolong their pleasure. He managed to keep his arms hanging out of the tube while she kept herself wrapped around his torso. Their weightless embrace was accented by their soft moans, often cut short to keep other people from noticing their hidden love-making. They whispered their 'I love you's' and other such sweet verbalisms as they floated effortlessly around the artificial river. They passed by old couples, screaming children, immature teenagers, but they could have all been off in some other country as far as the two were concerned. They moved slowly against each other, until she looked up into his eyes, she pushed herself up and kissed him determinedly.

He saw her expression, and he knew what she wanted. There was no need for words between them now. He started moving his hips faster, as she started grinding herself against him harder. She kissed him just as she started to moan, the renewed energy in their movements pushing their pleasure to new heights. They looked into each other's eyes just as they reached the edge. She knew she would scream out the instant they climaxed. His lips suddenly surged forward and found her own, and together, they fell over the edge.

Her body tightened around him, her arms and legs locking him in. She clung to him like there was no tomorrow. Accepting everything he had to give her. She spasmed repeatedly with each spurt, his searing hot seed finally filling her. Her eyes fluttered as he filled her.

His muscles tensed, and his fists gripped tight outside the tube. He felt himself release inside the small woman that clung to him. She gripped him tighter than the whole time before. Each spurt sent shivers through his spine, his body shook in time with her spasms.

The two did not stop their afterglow reverie for a long while afterwards. Any movement one made was instantly translated into oversensitive shivers from the other. She rested her head against his shoulder, smiling and closing her eyes, her hold on his body only slightly loosening up. He looked down at her face, covered in such a silly grin. He tilted his head down over the young woman. His entire body felt like it had been on fire, in a strangely good way. He tried raising his arms upwards to stretch. The pain shot through him immediately. He winced and looked up at his arms; they were a deep red colour. He frowned and wondered how long they had been at it. He looked down again and saw that she was already drifting to sleep, still clutching him. He pulled himself up a bit in the tube so that she would not slip into the water, and smiled. In the distance, he heard another scream as someone plunged down the largest slide.