A Lazy Sunday

Story Info
She teases her husband and her younger friend.
2.3k words
3.63
74.5k
18
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tirreno12
tirreno12
434 Followers

A late spring sunny day. Cheryl and James' garden. She is a delightful forty something lady. Medium size, short blonde hair, green eyes, lovely legs. She is blessed also by a spiced and varied conversation. James is about ten years older. Rather strong built, grey haired, he owns with his wife an antiquarian gallery and bookshop. It's Sunday and for the first time they had at home Rudolph, their co-worker in the gallery, to spend the time in the open air, eating, talking and planning a soon-to-be business. He is a very handsome thirty something guy, athletic built too. Intelligent and well educated, but rather timid. Cheryl lays on a sun bed near the pool in her bikini. James and Rudolph sit upon two chaise-longues. Two o'clock.

"You were really a dear to come here, Rudolph... Sundays are so uneventful since our daughter married and left" says Cheryl

"O your cold lobster with mayonnaise was a poem, Cheryl... a real pleasure" says Rudolph

"How about another glass of iced french wine, Rudy? Lend me your glass" says James at his side

"Don't make him drink, dear... I dislike drinking men..."

"O sipping a good glass of wine on Sunday is not drinking... it's ambrosia"

"Figure... gods nectar... you drunkard of an husband, James" Cheryl jokes. They laugh all

"Lend me your glass too, Cheryl... you like wine as I like it" replies James. Cheryl lend him her glass

"That's true never the less... not bad for a middle-aged lady to sip an elegant french wine relaxing between two men... especially if one of them is as handsome as Rudolph" she flows a kiss to her husband. James pours wine in Cheryl's glass and kisses her on the lips. She returns the kiss and adds

"Don't do that in front of Rudolph, you embarrass him... why have you decided to spend your Sunday with this older lecherous couple, Rudy?"

"O you are a so loving couple, Cheryl... I hope to find a girl you alike..."

"What a dear... you'll find that girl... you are so nice and polite..."

"Thanks Cheryl...

"I'm sure... how do you spend the Sunday usually?" she continues to speak "mmm the sun burns... James, will you pass the hat to me?"

"O usually I go to the beach as I like very much to swim... during the winter I stay home... I read or listen to the music"

James passes the hat to his wife. A leghorn light green straw-hat with a broad orange silky ribbon. She puts it on her head, while James browses between an art catalogue pages. The hat exalts Cheryl's lovely face and her bright green eyes.

"Thanks, James... and what kind of music do you listen to, Rudy?"

"Italian opera usually, but I like French piano music too... Debussy, Ravel..."

"Wow... do you know that I am an amateur piano player?"

"Yes I know, you played for charity last year before James engaged me at the gallery... I read it on the newspaper... may I pay a compliment for the hat, Cheryl? Under its brim your eyes seem to be even brighter..."

"You gallant, Rudy... thanks... I appreciate... it's so rare for a woman to receive a compliment in this period... thanks again... I adore Debussy and Ravel... Miroirs, Images... Pagodes, Gaspard... and La cathédrale engloutie, the submerged cathedral... what a great piece..."

"Leave the poor Rudolph in peace with your piano, Cheryl... You must see her in the evening, Rudy... she plays all the time... a poor husband could die before she comes to a stop" James jokes smiling

"You are wrong, honey... the piano is my great passion, but it comes the second after you" Cheryl smiles and shows the tongue to her husband

"Are you ready, guy? Have you done your baggage? Next Friday we fly to Europe for the Rome and London arts auctions... look-out!" James says to Rudolph

"O yes, James... I am ready... and excited... for the first time in Europe! Thanks"

"O you deserve it... you are the best co-worker I have ever had"

"What a fair-play, guys... you deserve it... thanks! I'm rather envious... James said that I was the best co-worker once... now I remain home to look at the gallery while you two go to Europe for business... great career from my side..." Cheryl sips slowly and smiles

"I'll do you a present, dear" James blows Cheryl a kiss

"I shall be very vindictive... I'll teach you a lesson... I'm not the stay at home quietly woman waiting for her husband's return"

"Have you heard my wife's words, Rudy?... this is a threat! May I believe it?"

"O Cheryl is a so lovely and interesting person... and she never lies..." says Rudolph looking at Cheryl. Cheryl fixes her eyes in Rudolph's eyes for an instant and says

"Great Rudy... you are a real man... stop to clash... how about some cakes?"

"This is a good idea, Cheryl" says James

"Good... I go to take them in the kitchen" Cheryl stands from the sun bed up and makes her way to the house. While she walks her plentiful bottom jiggles softly; she seems to increase the movement slackening her pace and waddling a bit.

Rudolph's gaze follows her until she goes up the patio and disappears.

James and Rudolph talk each other. In two or three minutes they hear Cheryl's voice again.

She stands on the patio sporting a tray.

"I'm back, folks" She descends and walks to the men.

Her breasts – now – bounce and her nipples protrude under the light fabric of the bikini top. Only a bit floppy and saggy but natural and lovely. Rudolph looks at her in silence once again.

"May I help you to a cake, dear?" Cheryl asks Rudolph bending a bit in a triumph of hanging boobs. After Rudolph had taken a cake she offers the tray to her husband.

Cheryl leaves the tray on the cabaret and takes a cake at her turn, then spreads herself on the sun bed again.

"Mmm... how good" she says savouring "Do you like my cakes, Rudy?"

"O yes I do, Cheryl... you are a perfect chef..."

"Thanks, dear... my mother taught me... what have you two spoken about in my absence, men?"

"Mmmm... I told Rudolph what is interesting me more in the Rome auction, Cher..." James answers

"O don't leave to anybody that marvellous nude woman drawing... I saw the picture on the catalogue..." Cheryl orders. James shakes head

"Maybe... but I like mostly the ships album... splendid"

"O I think that Cheryl is right, James... the nude is beautiful and uncommon too..."

"I know what you mean, Rudy" – says Cheryl – "a reclining nude woman sporting a very natural hairy patch between her legs is very uncommon for a XVIII century drawing... isn't it, Rudy?"

"Mmm... well.. yes it is, Cheryl"

"These older painters had something with their models pussies... hu? always smooth... not one hair even... that drawing on the contrary... wow... the girl is rather hirsute and has lovely boobs too... very sexy..."

"Ok... I'll try to buy it... Rudolph, take note"

"Thanks... I should like to have it... I want to hang it in the bedroom hoping to awake your fantasy, hon" Cheryl smiles. James doesn't care

"Ok... But I want to buy the ships album too..."

"Yes James... we can place a bid on them both..." says Rudolph

"I want to tan properly, now" Cheryl turn side and lays on her front. She first unties her top then reduces her bikini panties putting them between her round buttocks and adds:

"Don't look at my ass, you naughty guys" with a sexy low little laugh. James and Rudolph straight their conversation on, but Rudolph gives an eye to her

"Rome auction is on Saturday afternoon and we land there on Friday evening... I hope not to be tired..." says James

"O we have the night to sleep and a few hours in the morning... is the hotel far from the auction place?" Rudolph answers

"O I think that my husband wants to have fun without me... he leaves me home for this reason..." Cheryl laughs again reducing a bit more her bikini panties. Her lovely ass is totally uncovered now apart a narrow stripe on.

"Shut up, woman... I am a very important antiques gallery owner and I go there for business" James laughs too

"I know why you go there without me... better to eat another cake... Rudy, will you be a dear and help me to one of them?" Cheryl is on her elbows, the most part of her boobs on show, but not their nipples.

"Of course Cheryl" Rudolph takes the tray from the cabaret

"Thanks, hon" She stretches her right arm to catch a cake showing a bit more of her boobs. A flash of a rose areola. James starts to talk again

"In London we'll go to my friend Lancelot, a very good dealer..."

"Great, dear... last time he had a delicious ancient book of Keats poems... I'm sure he still has... buy it for me" says Cheryl to her husband again

"O John Keats... what a great poet... Ode to a nightingale... I adore..." says Rudolph at once

"Do you know it, Rudy? What a boy you are..." Cheryl looks at Rudolph with her green eyes

"O yes, Cheryl... Tender is the night..." answers Rudolph quoting the most famous line of the poem

"Have you heard, James?... he knows Keats" Cheryl turns lazily on her side cupping her naked boob to hide it. She looks at Rudolph again and says

"... And haply the Queen-Moon is on her throne..."

One hour later. Cheryl slept on the sun bed while James and Rudolph continued to talk about the various steps of their business trip.

"What time is it now" Cheryl asks awakening

"Five o'clock, lovely lady" Rudolph answers

"WoW! I slept like a log... the food... the wine..."

"Time is to go for Rudy" says James

"Really?!? what a pity... thanks for the visit, honey..." She claps her bikini top and stands up

"It had been a pure pleasure, Cheryl"

"Do you want to take a shower before to leave? James can go downstairs, you in the guest bathroom and I'll go in the boudoir..."

"Why not? very kind of you once again, Cheryl"

"Ok, then... James show Rudy the guest bathroom... I'll be ready in half an hour to say you good-bye in the lounge... See you, guys"

Half past five. James and Rudolph clad in their daily garments are in the lounge. Rudolph seats on an arm-chair and James on a two place sofa at its side. They talk waiting for Cheryl.

"Still are you talking your trip about, guys?" She is appeared on the lounge door, perfectly made-up. The scent of an exquisite perfume exhales from her. A rose bath-towel, draped as a turban, decks her head. Her bright eyes and her dazzling smile shine on her lovely face.

Cheryl is dressed in a black silk kimono.

The light fabric lets her body to gleam trough.

Under the vest she is completely naked and her breasts are visible in details, with their natural softness sporting very broad areolas and erect nipples. So it is for her groin, crowned by a dark hairy spot. The vest is very low cut at the chest and has sleeves at legs sides also. The men look at her in silence.

Cheryl crosses the room and goes to seat near Rudolph.

"Nothing best than a refreshing shower after a suntan. Sorry for delay, but I had to put a cream on my skin. I think it's time to go for you, Rudy... uh?"

"Yes Cheryl... I must go now... thanks for this unforgettable day"

"I think that I could drive to Baltimore to pick up the Italian landscape on Tuesday... the restorer is ready... he called yesterday... do you want to come with me, Rudy?"

"My pleasure, Cheryl, if James agrees"

"I agree, of course"

"Ok, then... see you tomorrow" She stands up and goes to the door. Her backside now shrines through the semi transparent vest. The groove between her voluptuous buttocks is perfectly visible. Rudolph approaches the door too. She turns to face the guy.

"Good bye, Cheryl" His eyes run to the woman's breasts

"Good bye... o Rudy... listen to a last thing... are you busy on Wednesday evening?"

"No, Cheryl, I have nothing to do"

"Ok then... I invite my female friends to supper... will you join us?... I want to present you to them"

"I am obliged, Cheryl"

"What a dear... a little kiss..." Cheryl rises on her tips kissing Rudolph on the cheeks. Doing that she gives the guy an unobstructed view of her boobs.

Rudolph exits.

"You teased him, Cheryl" says James. Cheryl looks at her husband smiling enigmatically, then she moves and going to the bedroom she lets the kimono fall. She turns to her husband again and says

"Do you think so, dear?" She is completely nude and stands motionless to let her husband admire her lovely body. She smiles. After a few moments she moves to the bed

"Would you like to have him looking at your naked body?" asks James

"It could be exciting, isn't it, honey? me naked for another man... but completely nude it is perhaps too much... better a little gaze... I think to have shown Rudy my boobs up to the nipples saying him good-bye... no more than that..." she has a sexy little loud laugh.

"You sexy little thing, Cheryl... you were completely nude under this transparent dress... he saw more than your boobs..." She lays on the bed

"I should like to invite Rudy on holidays... he could keep me company when you go fishing... he is so nice and polite... do you agree, hon?" James starts to undress while his wife talks

"Do you want to make love with him, Cheryl?

"O this fool idea again... me with a lover... it will be the first time... in the years I have only flashed two or three friends and flirted a bit... it's so exciting for you... I'll indulge a day... if you ask me for..." she plays with her husband cock

"Are you ready, Cheryl?"

"Of course, dear... I'm always ready for you..."

tirreno12
tirreno12
434 Followers