A Leap of Faith

Story Info
Cyber lovers finally meet.
3.3k words
4.54
23.1k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cold, steady rain beats against the restaurant window, almost drowning out the sound of my racing heart. Looking at my reflection, I wonder again what on earth I'm doing here. What possessed me to agree to meet with a man I had only talked to on the Internet? True, I was intrigued by his thoughtful words of humour, philosophy and, of course, romance. I had gazed at his photograph so often I was sure I could recognize every line of his face, the turn of his strong jaw, full lips, and dark eyes. Did he dream of me as often as I did of him?

A flash of lightning startles me and I wonder if the gods are withdrawing their blessings on this meeting. A quick glance at my watch confirms that you are late and I find myself both disappointed and relieved that you might not come. Sipping my wine, I wonder how much longer I should wait or should I follow my better judgement and leave now? Opening my purse, I take another glance at your photo and decide to wait a little longer, at least until the driving rain eases.

I look again at the reflection. My heart leaps to my throat as I see you standing behind me, an amused smile touching your lips. I turn so quickly I nearly upset my wine but you catch the glass and right it before it spills. I can feel my cheeks redden. All my composure and witty greetings flit from my mind as I just blurt out "Hi!".

You reach out, lift my chin and touch my lips in a soft, sensual kiss that takes my breath away.

"I'm glad you waited. I was afraid you would have given up on me. The trip took longer than I expected and the traffic is terrible." You sit across from me and take my hand, so confident and self-assured that I am afraid to speak. Again you smile. "Your picture doesn't do you justice."

"Thank you." I murmur. I finally find my tongue and within minutes we are chatting like old friends finally reunited. You are as charming in person as you are on-line and I find my fears and trepidation evaporate with the rain.

We talk over dinner and coffee, lost in conversation until a waiter's polite "ahem" reminds us that we are not alone. I look around and realise the restaurant is empty but for the staff patiently waiting for us to leave. After paying the bill, we step out of the restaurant into the damp, still night.

As we stand there, the nervousness returns and the decision I've wrestled with for a week haunts me. I can feel you watching me, calmly, silently, knowing it is my choice. Do I take a leap of faith and invite you to my home or do I say goodnight and forever wonder what could have been? Looking up into your brown eyes, I realise I want this night to continue. "Where are you parked?" I ask.

A brief smile crosses your face as you take my arm and lead the way to your vehicle. The lot is dark and deserted but for one other car. Thankfully, the rain stopped a while ago, leaving the city glistening and with the illusion of being clean.

I have the feeling you always knew I would be as captivated by you in person as I was on-line. When you lean past me to open the car door, I catch the scent of you, warm, clean and oh so masculine. As you straighten I touch your arm, turning you to face me. A pause...then, putting your strong hands to my face, we kiss. The first touch is tentative, shy and questioning as if you are unsure of my response. Parting my lips I feel your tongue touch mine. I slide my arms around your broad shoulders as you clasp me tightly to you, pushing me back against the car. We have talked of this moment for months and now, suddenly, I want to freeze time to enjoy it forever.

One hand drifts down to my neck, caressing my shoulders and over the thin material covering my breasts. Your hand is large and cups me tenderly kneading, fondling. The other hand slides down my side and over my ass pulling my hips tightly against yours. Heat radiates from your body in waves and I can feel your hardening desire against my belly.

You lift you head from mine, staring intently into my eyes. With a voice husky with desire you say "Tell me now if you want me as much as I need you. You know why I came tonight and you are here for the same reason. No more games, no teasing, no more keyboard lust. I need to know that you are willing to share your body with me as well as your mind. I need to know your answer now."

I am both pleased and surprised at your words. A lesser man would have just groped me until I yelled "Stop!" and even then there was no guarantee that it would have made a difference to him. I touch your full lips with my fingertip and reply "I admit that I have wanted you since we first met. You fascinate and terrify me but you also make me feel more alive than I have felt in a long time. This is a risk for both of us. I want, no, need you to make love to me."

Am I imagining the look of victory in your eyes? Your warm mouth closes over mine once more but there is a difference in your kiss. It is more passionate, more demanding and I feel myself being swept away. I can feel the cool metal of the car's fender against the back of my legs as you lift my dress to expose my upper thighs. Your hands are hot on my skin as they move over my ass, caressing them and holding me tightly to you. Lifting me up, you sit me on the fender and gently part my legs. Sliding one hand over my pussy, you pull the silky material of my panties aside, touching my clit and rubbing your fingers against my wetness.

Gasping as your fingers gently enter me, I hold on to your shoulders like a drowning child. Waves of pleasure dance up my spine as my leg circle your hips. You slide the narrow straps of my dress off my shoulders and down my arms to bare my breasts to the cool night air. My nipples harden immediately both from the sudden chill and the feel of your palms brushing over them. As your mouth moves down my neck to my breast, I can feel you loosening your belt. Lips and teeth nip and tease me and I can't keep my hips still against the fingers thrusting into my pussy.

You step back long enough to free your hard penis from your pants. I bite my lip watching you as you rub the tip between my moist pussy lips. A slight pressure and the head slides into me. I close my eyes, relishing the feel of you spreading me, filling me.

"Look at me." Your voice is deep and commanding. "I want to see your eyes while we do this."

I open my eyes and am caught by your intense gaze. Your brown eyes tell me nothing of your thoughts, just of your passion and I feel a thrill of danger. With slow, firm movements you begin moving in and out, your hips creating a delicious rhythm against mine. The thrusts quicken and rock my body with their power.

A noise behind us makes you freeze as a waiter from the restaurant waves a cheery goodnight to us as he gets into his car. As he drives away, the headlights wash over us and I realize I'm holding my breath. After the car leaves you start to laugh and continue your thrusts. Being discovered has me shaking but you are even more excited. With one arm tight around my waist, you twist the other hand in my hair, forcing my head back and my mouth to open. Your tongue probes my mouth roughly as your cock swells within me and my pussy spasms with wave after wave of orgasm. One final thrust and I can feel your hot cum splashing and dripping from me.

You breathing is hard and fast and I can feel you heart pound against my chest. With your arms still tight around me, you hold me and whisper in my ear. “You will never know how often I dreamed of this. Making love to your mind was great but this.....incredible."

I pull my dress back over my shoulders and smooth it over my legs as you rearrange yourself. As the rain begins again we rush into the car and I give you directions to take me home. I can't help thinking 'yes, it is incredible, so why do I still feel that it is unreal? That if I reach out and touch you, you will disappear and I will wake up at my keyboard, alone?'

As if hearing my thoughts, you glance at me and rest your hand on my knee. It is really pouring now but luckily the city streets are deserted. We are able to park close to my building but even making a quick dash leaves us soaked and laughing at the door.

"Lovely weather you have here." you say wryly.

I smile up at you and shrug "Welcome to Canada... you should see it when the weather is bad."

Waiting for the elevator, you stand behind me with your arms around my waist. I can feel your heat through our clothes and I feel deliciously warm and secure. Once inside the elevator, you kiss my neck softly and murmur, “You smell wonderful. So many senses are unused with cyber that this is almost overload."

I turn, sliding my arms under your jacket "Are you glad you came? To see me I mean."

Your lips brush mine "Very."

My hand is trembling as I try to unlock the door. You notice and close your hand over mine. I can feel my cheeks burning as we enter my dark apartment. Your dark eyes glance over the room but return to mine. "Very nice. Have you lived here long?"

We chat briefly about inconsequential things until you notice my trembling. "You are soaked and cold. I know how to warm you up."

Putting your hands on my shoulders you direct me to the bathroom and turn on the shower. With the water steaming, you start undressing me. Your hands are warm as they slide my dress from my shoulders and let it fall in a pile on the floor. With deliberate slowness you run your hands over my back and over the smooth skin of my ass. Sliding you fingers under the waistband of my panties, you inch them down until they too lie discarded on the floor.

Standing naked in front of you, with your calm, appraising stare, I am suddenly very self-conscious. I can feel my cheek blush hot and raise my hands to cover myself from your gaze.

You catch my hands and pull them back to my sides. "Something so beautiful should not be hidden." Bending over you kiss my lips, my neck and breasts, leaving my skin tingling. My hands slide up your chest and pull off your jacket, dropping it next to my dress then return to unbutton yours shirt. The muscles across your chest flex under my fingers and I feel a thrill start at my crotch and flare across my belly. Unbuckling your belt and pants, I slide them off your hips then kneel to remove them. You place your hand lightly on my head to steady yourself.

Looking up, I see I'm nose to penis with you and I can't resist taking a taste of your warm flesh. My tongue darts over your hardening flesh, feeling the silky, pulsing heat of you. I can feel your fingers entwined in my hair as you slide out and in over my lips and tongue with slow unhurried movements.

The steam in the room wets my skin and forms droplets to run down my back. You pull me to my feet and your mouth closes hungrily over mine, searching, demanding. You lift me and carry me under the warm spray of water, drenching us both.

"Getting warmer?" You ask with a mischievous twinkle in your eye.

"Oh, yes. Much" I laugh. Reaching for the soap, I lather up my hands and start sudsing your body. I love the feel of you under the soap as I wash first your strong shoulders and arms then over your broad chest. Stepping behind you, I do your back and waist, enjoying the play of the muscles under your tanned skin. I suds my hands again then put the soap back in the dish. Slowly, I begin massaging the firm flesh of your ass, curling my fingers so my nails tease you. I can't resist licking the smooth surface before giving each cheek a playful nibble. Following the suds as they wash down your legs, I knead the tight muscles in your thighs and calves.

You turn and let me wash you from your feet up. With gentle hands I soap your groin. I can feel you watching my movements and it excites me.

I stand and give you the soap. "Do me?"

You laugh. "With pleasure."

Starting at my back you begin soaping and massaging my back. Your hands are strong and sure and I sigh as pure waves of pleasure radiate across my skin. With slow, gentle strokes you move down my back to my waist and over my ass. I feel your warm lips kissing my skin. When you turn me to face you, you hands slide up my thighs, spreading my legs gently. Your tongue darts out and flicks over my mound as your fingers slide between my pussy lips to tease my clit. I have to put my hands on the tiled wall to steady myself as my knees go weak. Lifting my leg, you rest it over your shoulder then your hands grab my ass and pull my hips to your mouth. Your tongue dips into me, making me gasp and clutch your hair. With teeth and tongue you tease the heart of my passion until my body trembles under your touch.

"Please..." I moan. "More. I need more."

I feel you chuckle and suddenly pull away. With a quick movement you turn off the water, scoop me into your arms and carry me to the bedroom. Dripping wet, you drop me on to the bed and spread my legs. You stand over me, staring into my eyes as if deciding on some exquisite form of sexual pleasure. Your slow smile tells me I won't have long to wait.

You kneel between my out-stretched legs and slide you hands under me to cup my ass. I feel your warm breath on the insides of my thighs as your tongue licks away the moisture on my skin. As your tongue brushes over my clit, I jump as my hips push towards your mouth. Your lips close over my hard clit as your tongue teases me with a quick rhythm. Sliding two fingers deep within my pussy, you begin thrusting in time with your sucking tongue. My breathing is ragged and my back arches as you bring me closer and closer to the brink. Crying out, I shudder as the orgasm takes over my body.

You allow my body to calm before sitting back. Soft, sweet kisses touch my skin as you move up my body to my lips. I can taste myself on your lips as your tongue touches mine and I feel the passion rise again. With a quick gesture, you turn me onto my stomach. I feel your teeth nip my shoulder and your hands grip my waist. Your hard cock slides over my ass and between my legs and I can feel your urgency. A quick thrust and it enters my pussy hot and hard, making me groan. I grab handfuls of the sheet to steady myself, rocking back to meet your pounding hips. Each thrust of your hips fills my body with spiralling pleasure until all I have left is the intense pleasure you give me.

Your cock swells in me as the waves of pleasure roll over me again and your body jerks with orgasm. Hot, sticky cum drips down my thigh as we collapse onto the soft mattress.

Withdrawing from me, you fold your arms around me, holding me close. I can feel the pounding of your heart and your breath is hot and fast against my neck. I feel delightfully exhausted and very content to lay here in your arms.

I sit at my kitchen table bathed in morning sun, my hands clutching my cold coffee cup as if it were my lifeline. It has been three hours since I awoke to find you gone. I would expect to feel angry or even disappointment and I am surprised to feel nothing at all. You must be almost home be now and I wonder if I'm in your thoughts at all. I suppose I should count myself lucky that you didn't strangle me in my sleep or something equally newsworthy.

Looking at my computer, I wonder if I will ever have the nerve to go online again. The thought of running in to you surrounded by friends would be just too difficult. How could I pretend that nothing had happened with my spirit lying in so many broken shards? Smiling wryly to myself, I pull my hair back from my face. How could I have been so gullible and naive to think you were any different from the millions of cyber gigolos, waiting for the next lonely woman to open her legs for you?

I had to give you points for effort. It was a hell of a distance to drive for a one-night stand.

I shake my head. Enough feeling sorry for myself. After a hot shower to wash away any trace of last night, I dress, tidy my small rooms and decide to bury my troubles in some hard core shopping. Gathering my purse and keys, I open my apartment door... and stop dead.

Standing there, with your hand raised to knock, you look like a young boy caught stealing cookies.

"Forget something?" I ask in what I hope is my best disinterested tone.

"As a matter of fact, yes. Couple of things, actually. My manners for one."

I open the door wider to allow you in. My heart is pounding so hard I can barely hear your next words.

"I think you should know I didn't plan on coming back. Yesterday, I thought that this would be another quick affair, meaningless, empty sex and today I would go back to my life. On to the next woman. But when I woke up this morning, I realised something was different. I didn't want to leave, didn't want to leave your warm arms."

"But you managed to drag yourself away, regardless." I said dryly. "And without a word of goodbye, I might add."

You stick your hands in the pockets of your jeans. With a great deal of effort, I resist pushing back a stray lock of hair from your forehead. "I thought it would be easier on you if you just hated me."

I swallow the lump in my throat and promise myself I won't fall for any more of your lines. "You said you came back for two things."

You straighten and lift my face to stare into my eyes. "Yes. Somewhere in all the lines of cyber, all the late night secrets and confessions, I lost my heart to you. Last night proved to me that I love you."