A Learning Curve

Story Info
Andy was researching then acting it out.
2.2k words
4.23
28.2k
15
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Croony
Croony
763 Followers

Andy Briar was sitting in his local library doing research for his A level English essay. His thesis was on corporal punishment in British schools post war to 1987.

Andy was eighteen years old and lived a quiet life with his parents in the university town of Uxbridge, Greater London. He was a studious boy and didn't have many male friends. He was five feet six tall, slim with longish dark hair and piercing blue eyes. All the girls thought he was a geek and steered clear of him.

He'd been at the library for the third day running when he saw a distinguished gentleman in his early sixties looking over at him from the desk opposite, The man was tall, slim with floppy grey hair. He wore a suit and looked to be a man that had enjoyed authority.

Andy went back to his reading and was fully absorbed in the photos of the implements used to chastise unruly pupils that he didn't see that the man was standing next to him until he heard him cough.

'I'm sorry to disturb you but I couldn't help but notice what an unusual array of reference books you have here,' he said pointing to the assortment on the desk.

Andy began to explain how he was researching for an essay and how he was struggling to put it all together.

The man just looked and said, 'interesting,' before walking back to his own seat where he carried on reading that days Daily Telegraph.

The next day Andy was back at the library when the same gentleman came in, took the same chair and again read the days newspaper.

After about an hour he once more approached Andy and asked him how he was getting on with the essay. Andy said he wasn't as most of the stuff in the books were superficial and didn't go into much detail.

The gentleman introduced himself as Roger Postlethwaite and told Andy that he was a retired headmaster. He went on to say that he previously had to chastise many an unruly boy when he was in charge of Faraday Walk School in the city.

Andy commented that he'd never heard of it.

Professor Postlethwaite smiled and told Andy that he wouldn't have. He went on to say that it was an extremely private school for wealthy families to send their sons not only to learn the curriculum but to learn manners and how to be a gentleman.

He said that the school still administered punishment way after it was banned from schools in 1987 in agreement with the governors and the parents.

'When I retired last year they ceased and as a parting gift they provided me with all my rattan canes, wooden paddles and leather straps. They even let me take away my study furniture which I've transferred to my house and recreated it at home. I find it very comforting. I miss the job terribly. Still things move on.'

As he went to leave he stopped and handed Andy his card. 'Look, if you'd like to pop over some day and have a look at the old office I could show you first hand what was used. I have books too that you won't find in here that may be useful for your research. My wife will provide tea and cake,' he said. 'Just ring and tell us when you want to visit the address is on the card.' He then promptly walked out.

Three days later after Andy had thought about the Professor's offer he rang the number on the card and a rather well spoken lady answered. Andy told her who he was and she said she recognised the name from her husband.

Andy agreed to go the next morning before going to the library as it wasn't very far away.

At ten o'clock the next morning Andy rang the bell of an imposing townhouse. He heard the click clack of heels coming down the hall towards the front door. When the door opened Andy was pleased to see a very attractive older lady, late fifties Andy thought, standing there. 'Hi, I'm Jane Postlethwaite,' she said holding out her hand.

Andy shook it lightly while at the same time looking at the Professors wife. She was taller than Andy in her high heels, slim, wearing a fitted cream coloured wool dress that clung to her curves especially over her large breasts. Andy was a bit stunned for a second but came to when Mrs Postlethwaite asked him if he'd like to go through to the sitting room.

'Take a seat,' she said pointing at the sofa as she sat in an armchair opposite.

'My husband won't be long. Just doing things, although I have no idea what he gets up to up there sometimes,' she said with a smile as she crossed her long legs.

Andy could have sworn he saw the tops of her cream stockings and a suspender clasp.

Just then her husband came in and they all held small talk until the Professor asked Andy if he'd like to see the study. Andy readily agreed and followed the gentleman upstairs.

Andy was amazed at how authentic the study looked. They chatted about corporal punishment with Andy asking questions about the Professor's role and he in turn would tell Andy about how and why he had to punish the boys that were sent to him.

'I used to do it here, over the desk,' he indicated. 'How,' asked Andy.

'Here, let me show you. Come and lie over the desk to get a feel of what it would have been like.'

Andy tentatively spread himself over the desk. The professor went over to the head of the desk and took Andy's arms and attached two leather to his wrists and fastened them.

'W..what are you doing?' asked Andy nervously.

'Oh just giving you a realistic feel of what happened to many of the boys sent to me.' said the Professor. He walked behind Andy and started to undo the boys jeans. 'Stop, what are you doing?' screeched Andy.

'You don't think the boys were punished with their trousers on do you?' asked the older man. Andy's jeans and underpants were drawn down and discarded then his feet were secured to two more leather restraints making him helpless.

'Now, what shall I use?' contemplated the Professor out loud. 'I know, how about the strap?'

He took down an old shiny leather strap of about two feet long and three inches wide with a handle at one end. 'Yes this will do nicely,' he said before bringing it down on Andy's bare buttocks. It wasn't as hard as he normally would have carried out but he didn't want to scare the boy.

'Ouch,' cried Andy. 'Ouch, ouch, ouch,' as the swats landed fully on his bare backside. After twelve wallops the Professor stood back to admire his handiwork. Andy's chest was heaving and he was trying to get his breath back. His bottom felt like it was on fire.

'Yes, a nice rosy glow. We must get something on that to ease the pain. I'll summon Matron.' Andy looked perplexed. 'Yes my wife was Matron at the school and we dealt with the boys together,' he said before going to to door of the study and shouting for his wife to join them.

Andy felt both nervous and excited at being exposed to Mrs Postlethwaite.

'Can you do the honours darling while I prepare myself?' asked her husband. Mrs Postlethwaite said she'd love to and Andy heard a pair of latex gloves being snapped on. Next Andy felt a cool cream being applied to his red hot bottom and squirmed as the Professor's wife rubbed her hands all over his cheeks. He gasped as her fingers grazed over his hole and moaned when they did so again, this time more slowly. He could feel he was getting an erection.

Suddenly the Professor appeared in front of him, Andy's eyes were on a level with the older mans crotch and he looked on in bewilderment as he saw the Professor unzipping his trousers and letting them fall to the floor. Andy could only watch as the underpants were pulled down next and the Professors long thin semi-hard cock came into sight. He was speechless and could only groan as Mrs Postlethwaite slid a sticky finger deep into his arse.

The Professor pumped his cock a couple of times and held it up at Andy's mouth which he kept tightly closed. 'Open up or I'll use the cane on you and this time I won't be as lenient,' ordered the older man.

Gingerly and slowly Andy opened his mouth to accept the mans half hard cock as it slipped past his lips and deep into his mouth. Andy didn't think it was as gross as he had expected it to be.

The Professor began to push his cock in and out of Andy's mouth as his wife was now pushing two fingers in and out of his arse. Andy groaned around the cock.

'I always think it is quite decadent to suck a cock to hardness knowing it's going to fuck you.'

Andy groaned harder on hearing that and feeling three of Mrs Postlthwaites fingers deep inside him. 'I think he's ready if you are dear,' she asked.

'Yes, yes before I come in his pretty little mouth,' replied the Professor.

He swapped places with his wife and rubbed his now hard cock up and down the crack of Andy's arse to get it lubricated from the gel his wife had used.

'No, please don't do this to me...aaarrggghh,' cried Andy as the Professor pushed the head of his cock past Andy's sphincter and then deep into his arse until his balls were hanging against the backs of Andy's thighs. He began to fuck him slowly with deliberate strokes. Andy had his eyes shut tight and softly moaned as he was being fucked, his own cock rubbing against the polished surface of the desk.

'Go on darling, fuck the little slut hard.' Andy's eyes few open to see Mrs Postlthwaite standing in front of him with her skirt raised and her fingers buried deep in her shaven pussy. He could see her juices dripping down as her pussy was framed by cream suspender straps. Her shiny stockings complimented her incredibly sexy look. Andy could feel himself on the verge of cumming especially now as the Professor was pounding into him hard.

Andy was nearly there. He could feel the Professors cock swell in his arse and he could tell Mrs Postlethwaite was close to orgasm by the look on her face. Suddenly the Professor came with a shout as he pulled his cock out and spunk flew all over Andy's arse. His wife screamed as she came hard at the sight and Andy erupted all over the desk top.

After a few seconds when they had composed themselves the Professor asked his wife to look after Andy as he went to clean himself up.

Mrs Postlethaite untied Andy and told him to lay on the carpet on his stomach. He did as he was told and he could hear her in the background doing something. Suddenly he felt a cold cloth on his bottom as she wiped her husbands cum from him.

'Turn over now Andy,' she asked.

When he turned over he gasped. Mrs Postlethwaite had taken off her dress and was standing over him wearing a cream satin girdle, stockings and high heels. Her large breasts hung bare, her nipples were erect and aching.

She lay down beside him and told him how she would procure the boys for her and her husband to play with at the school. She did this as she stroked Andy's young lean body and played with his nipples. She noticed his cock start to rise so she leaned over him and kissed him fully on the lips, slipping her tongue into his mouth as she took hold of his rapidly hardening cock stroking it to full hardness.

She looked at Andy deep into his eyes and asked if he was a virgin. He nodded yes.

'We'll have to do something about that, won't we?' she asked as she straddled him, taking his cock in her hands and placing the tip at the entrance to her wet pussy. She slid down hard on his cock, her tight pussy walls sucking him in. 'God, that feels so good,' she said as she started to ride him. 'Here suck on my nipples,' she ordered. Andy thought he was in heaven.

Mrs Postlethwaite rode him to three orgasms before Andy cried out and shot his load deep in her pussy. They lay there getting their breath back. The older woman was the first to speak.

'We've been looking for someone like you for a while. Roger was so excited when he told me about you. I think he made an excellent choice,' she said as she kissed him.

'We have your mobile number so you'll be getting a text from us soon. I do hope you'll want to play!'

Three nights later Andy was lying in bed at his parents house stroking his cock and thinking about what had happened to him with the Postlethwaites when his phone bleeped.

All it said was 'tomorrow morning ten thirty. R&J.'

Andy looked down to see his hand covered with cum.

Croony
Croony
763 Followers