A Learning Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally we pulled apart,

"We should get going," said Kelly "It's not much further to my house"

I pulled up my trousers but didn't fasten them as I walked around the car and climbed behind the wheel. Kelly sat naked in the passenger seat her clothes thrown on the back seat.

"I hope no one sees you like that"

"I don't care if they do, for some reason I like being naked around you, don't you like it?"

Leaning forward I kissed her, dropping my head to suckle at her breasts, before sitting back up.

"I love it and I love you my teacher"

"I'm not your teacher anymore"

"Maybe not in French, but you are in love"

"Hmm I like that, you'd better drive"

I started the car and pulled onto the road, Kelly was pretty safe as it was a narrow winding country road that passed between large stonewalls. It was about 10 minutes later that following Kelly's direction I pulled up in front of a small stone cottage on the edge of a village. I parked the car at the side of the house, climbing out I grabbed my bag as Kelly pulled her blouse on. It barely covered her arse and I watched its enticing sway as we walked round to the front door.

Chapter 3

Entering the cottage I closed the door, turning I was in time to see Kelly's blouse falling to the floor. I gazed in wonder and love at the goddess figure that stood before me; she smiled before walking sensually towards me and stepping into my willing arms. We kissed, tongues exploring each other's mouths in a duel of pleasure. I savoured the feel of her naked flesh as my hands caressed her body. Pulling away she smiled deeply into my eyes,

"Mmm, this feels good. Before we go any further I think I'll take a shower"

I followed her enticing rear as she climbed the stairs she pointed me to her bedroom before vanishing into another room.

I dropped my bag and quickly undressed, my cock had recovered from our outdoor fun and as I walked down to the bathroom it swayed before me in a semi-erect state. This soon altered to one of full erection as I entered the bathroom, steam flowed around me and through the opaque glass door I could see the blurred outline of Kelly. Stepping up to the door I eased it open.

"Can I join you?"

She smiled with pleasure and pulled me under the hot flowing water.

As the hot water cascaded over our bodies we soaped each other down, teasing and arousing, but without giving release. When we finally stepped from the shower, both our bodies glowed with a mixture of heat from the water and sexual arousal. We dried ourselves quickly and then hand in hand we headed to the bedroom and Kelly's double bed.

Kissing Kelly I eased her back onto the bed, looking into her deep passion filled eyes I felt my heart fill with love for her. Bending forward I kissed her face, her eyes and lips, sucking her tongue into my mouth as my hands explored her willing body. I kissed her neck, sliding my lips and tongue down over her shoulders to her waiting breasts. She moaned in pleasure, her body lifting as I licked and sucked at her breasts and swollen nipples. I moved my mouth from one to the other kissing and licking my way into the valley between her breasts. She moaned and pressed my mouth to her nipples as I suckled and gently nibbled at the engorged flesh.

Releasing her breast I slipped lower stopping to kiss her navel, before sliding lower. Bypassing her womanhood I instead kissed her inner thighs, moving first up her left leg before moving to her right. Hands gripped my head as she directed me towards her mons. I stopped to gaze with lust at her swollen labia, glistening in the juices of her arousal. Her body jerked as I ran my tongue over the length of her slit and across the swollen flesh of her aroused clitoris. I savoured the clean, fresh taste of her womanhood. Using my fingers I opened her labia, watching her pussy open to me like a flower. I closed my mouth over her opening, pushing my tongue deep into her cuntal opening, sucking and lapping at her juices. As I liked and sucked her love juices, I moved a finger to her engorged clit, rubbing and gently massaging it.

Kelly went wild with pleasure, her legs wrapped around my head as her hands pressed my head tight against her womanhood. As I continued to suck at her cunt, her hips rose pressing my mouth tight against her as my tongue slid deep into her velvet channel. Suddenly I felt her pussy spasm around my tongue as it was bathed in her cum, I sucked, drinking deeply of her nectar, savouring the taste as it flooded into my mouth. Her legs were locked tightly around my head holding me trapped as she shook and moaned to her release.

After a while her body relaxed, releasing my head, with my face covered in her juices I moved back up her body and we kissed. She licked her own juices from my face as I felt one of her hands close around my hard cock and guide it to her dripping pussy. I pushed slowly into her, savouring the feel of her hot embrace on my rampant cock. We lay still together our bodies joined as we savoured the feel of each other's passion. Kelly's arms held me close as her legs wrapped around my back, our mouths met in a kiss of passion.

I slowly withdrew until just the tip of my cock was enclosed in the hot, embrace of Kelly's pussy, before plunging back in. Our movements slowly increased in pace as our passion built. With each withdrawal I twisted my hips slightly and pressed upward to run my moving cock over her engorged clit. Faster and faster we moved, our bodies coated in a sheen of sweat as we each approached our climax.

"O yes baby fuck yes, harder, o fuck yes harder, o baby yes, fuck me ram your cock deep into me, o yes faster, harder, harder"

My ears filled with Kelly's moans, her words of pleasure joining my own to fill the bedroom as we made love.

"O Kelly O god that feels so good, O fuck I'm cuming baby I'm cuming"

I was now pounding into her, reaming my cock deeper and harder into her womb as I felt my balls tighten as my cum started to rise. With a loud groan of pleasure I buried my hard cock deep in her as my cum spewed forth to flood into her womb. No sooner had the first flood of cum fired forth, than Kelly orgasmed, her pussy milking my jerking cock, drawing my sperm deep into her cunt. Our orgasming bodies locked together we kissed deeply and held each other tightly.

Afterwards we remained locked together until my softening cock slipped from her pussy. Then we rolled over, still holding each other, until Kelly lay with her head on my chest her legs were spread either side of my left leg, with her pussy pressed against my thigh. In that position we both drifted into a deep sleep.

The bedroom was dark when I awoke; Kelly still lay on top of me my left thigh was sticky with our dried cum. I turned my head to look at the face of my sleeping teacher; her face was pale in the moonlight that filled the bedroom. As I looked at her, her eyes flickered open and she smiled,

"Hi," I said

"Hi yourself, what time is it?"

"I'm not sure"

Moving my head I kissed her, my tongue pressing into her welcoming mouth.

"Mmm, I could get used to this," she said with a smile "I guess we should move, I don't know about you but I'm hungry"

"Ravenous," I replied returning her smile.

"Come on then, we'd better keep your strength up, after all it's only Friday night, the weekends ahead of us"

Climbing from the bed we took a leisurely shower together before pulling on robes and heading downstairs.

In the kitchen I watched Kelly fix a snack,

"There's a bottle of wine in the fridge, could you open it?"

Opening the fridge I grabbed the bottle of wine,

"Corkscrew?"

"The draw by the sink"

Opening the draw I found the corkscrew and opened the wine, as Kelly carried the meal into the living room I grabbed a couple of glasses and followed her.

By candle light we sat and ate the food Kelly had made and drank the wine, relaxed we talked together about various things, neither of us mentioning our relationship or the future. Finishing the first bottle of wine I grabbed a second from the fridge and returned to the living room. Kelly's robe was open at the top and as I sat beside her I couldn't resist reaching for her firm full breasts. She moaned in pleasure at my touch, her body responding, her nipples swelling and pushing out. Slipping out of her robe she lay before me, a picture of aroused womanhood.

Shedding my own robe I knelt above her, slowly I poured wine over her breasts, watching goose bumps rise as the cold liquid ran over her flesh, before I lowered my mouth to suck and lick at the clear liquid. I poured more watching it pool in her navel, while still more ran between her parted thighs. I lapped at the running liquid, sucking it from her slit and tasting the sweet wine mixed with Kelly's own womanly taste. Spreading her labia I allowed more wine to flow into her cuntal opening, before sucking it all out.

Her hands pulled my body as I feasted on her womanhood, putting the wine to one side I moved round until my cock was poised at her parted lips and my face and tongue buried in her pussy. It was my turn to moan in pleasure as I felt her tongue brush over my quickly swelling cock head; a further moan escaped my lips as my cock sank into her mouth. Her tongue slid along the shaft as I felt the head press against her throat. A hand closed around the base of my cock shaft as her tongue and mouth moved over the head.

Lowering my head I returned my lips and fingers to her pussy, as I licked and sucked at her clit I eased first one then a second finger into her cunt and slowly fingered her. I bent a finger upwards as I remembered ready something about the G-spot, when I found it Kelly went wild her muffled moans sending erotic vibrations into my cock. Continuing to finger fuck her I sucked at her juices and licked her clit my own cries of pleasure muffled as she continued to suck my erection. I felt my cock slip from Kelly's mouth as she moaned and jerked in pleasure as I fingered her to orgasm. I lapped at her juices drinking deeply as my fingers continued to plunge in and out of her cunt.

Her hand closed around my cock, as her lips closed over the head and her tongue lapped at my precum. It didn't take long before I came, my cum pumping into Kelly's mouth. We continued to lick and suck each other as our orgasms subsided, finally twisting round we kissed, sharing the cum that filled our mouths. We lay together for a while recovering from our orgasms before heading back to bed.

Lying in Kelly's bed we snuggled up together, our bodies slowly recovering from our sexual pleasure.

"Mmm, this feels nice," said Kelly

Trying not to sound corny I kissed her neck and mumbled,

"You feel nice"

"I agree and just think my lover, we have the whole weekend ahead of us and after that, if you want, the summer to come before you go to University"

"O god yes please"

"My parent's own a cottage in Normandy, we could spend the summer there"

"I guess I could work on my French"

Lifting Kelly's head I kissed her mouth, our tongues entwining. As we kissed I thought of the weekend and summer to come, a summer spent with this woman that I loved.

12