A Learning Experience Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara now marched onto the floor of the cage, dressed in an incredibly sexy female ringmaster's uniform. Once again, the crowd roared its approval as Sara spoke through the PA system.

"My friends... please... thank you... thank you!" She exclaimed over the roar of the crowd, "Tonight... I'm so very proud to provide you with two of the newest, most beautiful examples of the latest modern concept known as Cosplay! Queenie, the Infinite White Fox and her double, Xandrax are here for your entertainment tonight! We have serious surprises in store for you, so please relax, stay in your seats, let your waiter know what you need and watch our drama unfold!"

The music changed and another spotlight came up on the front of Lydia's beautiful naked body as she stepped into the center of the cage's floor.

"I now want you to give our volunteer a big round of applause for what she is about to reveal," Sara declared as the crowd responded politely for such a stunning beauty, "Because we discovered a very real BDSM horror story! My dear... please..."

Lydia now slowly turned to show the mass of wounds dripping with puss that had been festering on her body by the weeks of being whipped open and re-opened. The audience went completely silent, only spotty gasps filled the room now, as the majority of those involved in the BDSM community sitting in the crowd immediately recognized the obvious signs of abuse.

"And it seems we actually have this woman's Dom with us tonight!" Sara was continuing, "Perhaps we can all coax him to come down and describe his technique for us... come on let's see if we can convince him folks!"

A floodlight was already set up and captured our Devin's table quite clearly. The crowd was abuzz with what was being shown to them, yet were not at all sure what to do.

"Devin? Ah... There he is Ladies and Gentlemen!" Sara was laughing at his predicament now as his eyes flashed around the jammed auditorium looking for a hole to hide in, while the woman he had come with stared at him with horror as she now realized that she was quite probably next on his list for Lydia's treatment. Our two bodyguards and Captain Brooks were moving up from behind his table when he decided to make his break. It was too dark and far away from the stage to see what had really occurred, but somewhere in between our bodyguards and the stage, two huge forms we hadn't seen before intercepted him. Apparently they were semi-pro football players making a night of it with their girlfriends, and were able to catch Devin easily, grabbed him by his belt and shirt collar, then casually flipped him over the fencing that made up the 'cage', rolling over on his back directly in front of Lydia not more than 15 feet away from her.

I moved to intercept, as the crowd woke up from its abject revulsion with the discovery of poor Lydia's abuse and began screaming out cheers as Devin was now jumping around the perimeter of the cage's fencing. Many of the audience had moved down to the fencing to punch and slap Devin as he moved within range. Then he finally decided to attack rather than defend, and there was no one more prepared than 'Queenie' was, as I had finally shown Smitty I could use the Tae Kwon Do 'sine wave' technique this past weekend. Something of a weird combination of redirection of an attacker's momentum and a WWW smack down.

Devin looked to be about 6 foot, young, trim and short haired, with only a slight paunch to give away his lack of exercise and self-control. Suddenly he was launching himself at me from the cage's fencing with as much force as he could muster. He kept his body in a high standing attack position, which I used to my benefit. Grabbing his shirt from underneath him, then letting one of my hands go, it began flipping his now low center of gravity up and over myself, while I then pushed his body down as hard as I could, in effect slamming his back into the floor and taking his breath, along with most of his fight, right out of him. What I wasn't expecting was the wild response from the crowd massed around the cages' fencing! You'd have thought I was in a World Wide Wrestling event of some kind, these people were just wanting to rip this guy's head off, not that I blamed them, but I had a purpose to this madness and while I acknowledged the crowd's favor, I did not encourage it. Devin began crawling backwards now, as far from me as possible it looked like.

It was time for this fool to understand what, just exactly, he had unleashed. My hand went for my hip, instantly I had fully uncoiled 12 feet of cool pain. With a steady rhythm, guided by many months of constant training, my arm worked through a set of movements designed to undress someone in literally seconds. Melissa moved in and as various pieces of clothing were ripped into shards, she would finish it off, leaving Devin nude above and below his waist. Mel took her high heeled shoe-paw and stepped on his crotch as she unbelted what was left of his pants and pulled this off as well. I grabbed his shoes and what I had left of his socks, tossing them to the crowd with a roar of approval.

Now it was time for Devin to be transformed into his true self. It would be a forced feminization for our De Sade wannabe and I was sure it would be something he would never forget! As luck would have it, he backed himself against the horse of pain. I had never seen Mel so angry or single-minded in her actions, all I did was watch with my whip providing rarely needed motivation. I think Devin knew he was much better off inside the 'cage' with us, than outside with a crowd that seemed to want his balls on a stick if they had a chance. Nevertheless, he was baffled as to his fate at this point, which wasn't any real problem as it would be revealed within minutes to him.

Mel locked a pink high corseted collar around his neck, snapped a long lead to it and ran it to a pulley directly above his head, then quickly spun the pulley to yank him up into standing position next to the horse. Within seconds, he had pink wrist straps locked and joined together behind his back, which were then pulled tight up to the back of his neck. It was only now, so close to complete and utter loss of freedoms that he decided this was a good time to vocally take out his ire on his handlers. With the look on Mel's face, I had to say this was inopportune to say the least. To end his spouting of curse words and foul-mouthed utterances, she shoved the pink pecker gag that came with the collar deep down into his virgin throat, reducing the sounds he could make to small pathetic cries and gurgles.

Now that Devin was more or less under control, we could re-evaluate what we wanted to do next. Cindy had retrieved a pale pink outfit, with attached breasts, flowing nylon sleeves, etc. We needed as fuckable an outfit as possible, and Cindy had come up with a good one I thought, she even found two, the second for our stunt (or fucking) double. Now the work truly started, Mel strode in with a razor and hot water, placing it down on a table opposite the 'horse'.

The 'horse of pain' was a glorified construction workhorse. It had a few modifications for holding its victim in a number of positions though two were all we needed for tonight. Once Mel and I had finished shaving him completely devoid of all body hair, we rolled on his pink stockings with pink bows at the tops and ankles. Then I grabbed Devin's left knee and strapped it to one of the horse's legs in the middle, and did the same to the right side. This allowed him to 'paddle' his lower legs in a very sexy, and helpless, fashion. Next, I attached a pole that went up on one side of its crossbar. With a set of leather straps, its purpose was to keep his head up and locked in a forward position, although it used very thin straps to allow the application of makeup with as little interference as possible. Mel strapped his head into the device, and began applying make-up to Devin's face. At this point, it looked like he was riding a stationary bike. I began putting his pink corset on him, strapping it on tight, and attaching the garters to his pink stockings. It had a set of 38DD breasts all ready to be glued onto his chest. Once all this was complete, the crowd was yelling for more... of everything it seemed. Mel attached a long auburn wig, about waist length, to his head, clipping it to his real hair, and brushed it out for effect. I finally put on his pink satin 4"pumps with key lock straps.

Now came the last, and most devastating for Devin, item we could think of, Sara brought over a large cup of ice water, and placed it on the same table as the shaving equipment. Then she reached down to show the closest remote camera the now feminized young man's rock-hard cock pointing straight up, producing a howl from the crowd. And even then, it stayed just as hard as before. But Sara had a solution, and brought over the cup of ice water, forcing Devin's cock and balls into it. It shrank to its minimal size at that point, allowing her to install a full steel ringed cock-cage, and locking him into it. Somehow, we managed to lose the keys for his shoes and cock cage, and left such things up to the police to sort out after they booked him.

The next phase would require careful skill to avoid his escaping, Mel was completely up to the task needing little help or threat from me. We untied his left wrist from his back and while it was still hard for him to move from lack of blood flow, pulled on a pink satin opera-length glove, lined with tiny pearls along its outside seam. I then quickly pulled his elbow down to the middle attach point on the left-front leg of the horse and strapped it there. As with the rear legs, this allowed the forearms to flap around uselessly, and quite sexily. Once the right arm had been strapped down, Mel helped me strap his torso down onto the cross member of the horse. He would stay like this for some time from now on, and Sara came over to see how we were doing.

Sara unstrapped his gag and began explaining just what his fate was to be this night. Whether this was to taunt him, or really attempt to explain what was going to happen, or just rev up the crowd, I just couldn't tell. This is the cloud of hate that makes all seem unsure. She dropped the pecker gag to the side and nodded to Mel who replaced it with a ring gag, then lubed his ass for several seconds to get it prepared. Mel then looked over at me and I nodded my approval as I began removing my gaff.

At about this time, my Mistress embraced and kissed me, then went over to the Cage's fence and opened a small gateway out into the audience area. Flanked by our bodyguards as well as several bouncers to keep order, she picked out a few male volunteers from the crowd, including the two semi-pro football players that had helped in getting Devin started on his new purpose in life. This also had the effect of moving the spotlights to where she was working, leaving us time to do our 'swap'. Once she seemed satisfied with the male component, she had the gate shut and strode back to center stage. The spotlights followed her over to where Devin had been rolled, still bound to the horse, right in the middle of the stage as the men began disrobing.

Except... he wasn't. We had done a bait and switch for the crowd, replacing Devin with 'Denise'. Melissa had dressed Denise before Devin had even been captured! She was dressed in the exact same pink outfit. Denise was ready and willing for the sex to come from myself and Mel, as well as the other volunteers that Sara had selected from the crowd. In fact, this was very much a part of her sexual fantasy that she had wanted for a long time, and that we had carefully discussed earlier. I would be monitoring her part in this to make sure no one tried for more 'revenge' than we had arranged for, as the 'sex double' for Devin. But one other detail needed taking care of...

Denise was playing her part well, trying to get loose from the 'horse of pain', she quickly got the crowd whipped into a sexual frenzy. Beginning the process, I grabbed her head by her collar with one hand, and then stripped off my leather skirt showing her, as well as the audience, my secret. The cameras zoomed in, but I had paused and pivoted my hips enough for everyone in the auditorium to know something different was happening here. This seemed to be a turning point for most of the audience, and the answer for 'why' may elude me for the rest of my life, but they were now completely involved in this role play, and for the benefit of enhancing the visual aspect, I had taken a little of Cindy's Spanish Fly which had Peter back up to full size, and then some.

Now that the "Queenie" character was revealed to be a shemale, or a pre-op transgendered female, and with the crowd screaming to see me in action, it was time to get this train moving. I shoved my 7" cock straight down her throat, while suggesting she re-direct her breathing through her nose as much as possible, as this would be happening often now during the next couple hours. I kept her hair in my hands as I fucked her mouth in long, slow strokes through the ring gag. In response, she struggled to protect her lovely mouth with her satin-gloved hands, but it was always just out of reach. All the while pedaling her back legs in vain, until the next phase revealed itself. Denise was doing such a convincing job pretending that the entire audience was absolutely sure it was Devin that was the target of our attentions and more than that, she was so completely into her role that she was having orgasm after orgasm all during our 'attack' on 'Devin'.

What Denise couldn't see coming up next from behind her was my beautiful Melissa with an 8-inch strap-on. She was about to be spit roasted by a pair of white fur clad Infinites and the overall image must have been electric. The crowd actually went quiet for a moment, before erupting in yells and applause as the cameras zoomed in and they saw what Mel was doing. As she grabbed "Devin's" waist, our Denise squirmed with all her strength to try to get away, but the more she pedaled those pretty little pink legs, and stretched those pink satin gloved hands to reach her mouth, the more turned on everyone got. On top of everything, I was doing this under spotlights with a crowd of hundreds screaming out their support... it was turning me on to an unbelievable level, but I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

Slowly Mel was gradually working her fingers around Denise's asshole, making sure it would be as painless as possible, she had also used a lube with a small amount of anesthetic in it. When she finally pushed her big strap-on into her asshole, it was actually enjoyable for her right from the start. Seeing Denise's enjoyment begin, along with her orgasms, I could feel my cum rising and my balls constricting. I held on for a few minutes more somehow, then could no longer hold back, erupting into those plump pink lips with everything I had.

Now, as I sat down away from the spotlights to recover, I was finally able to see the crowd, and they were just as manic as I expected. The line of 'volunteers' took their turns giving their 'all' to Denise's pleasure, although they were sure they were fucking Devin. Cindy and Sara watched the action carefully to ensure everyone used protection and no one became overzealous in their 'assault' on 'Devin'. And so Sara got her sexually charged dramatic finish for her costume play with Ziggy's Infinites. Now I would have to see just what 'powers' I could create to heal the terrible wounds of this poor girl that Devin had assaulted. But now I wondered... whatever happened to that bad boy?

"Mistress?" I yelled over to Sara, "What happened to Devin?"

She shrugged and pointed back to Cindy, who was standing in one of the stage doors. I went over to talk as the noise was rising even higher once the footballers were on both ends of Denise. Wow, that was seriously hot.

"Hey Cindy?" I yelled, "Where did our 'belle of the balls' end up?"

She laughed pretty hard with that quip, then reached over to yell in my ear that 'someone' took him in the private room marked "The Waterworks". She was quite sure that he would need a serious cleaning up before Captain Brooks would be willing to put him in his police car. I laughed so hard at that, I was crying!

"Well," I replied, "don't think our wannabe 'Marquis de Sade' will forget this night!"

"You have your moments Josie," she said.

Gradually our volunteers finished with the lovely Denise, and after bringing our "show" with Mel and I taking our curtsies, to a successful end, the curtain fell, and we could then get Denise released. We helped her get cleaned up and sent her, happy and tired, off to one of Sara's private rooms for a Jacuzzi bath and a massage with her own private masseuse.

Lydia was in one of the private rooms where Andy's father, my Doctor, was also present and was monitoring Lydia's vital signs. He had also called a private ambulance to take Lydia to the hospital for treatment immediately after she had finished her part in this drama.

"W-w-what happened to Devin Mistress?" She asked me, obviously physically spent.

"Honestly Lydia, I'm not sure, but I believe he's been arrested now," I replied, "All I know is we were able to give you a good start at getting better."

"You are a very lucky young lady that Joscelyn found you in time," the Doctor said as he finished taking her vitals, "alright, let's get you to the hospital. Oh... and Josie... you're due in for more tests, I need to check your hormone levels, call me later."

As they wheeled Lydia out, I watched the doctor leaving and sighed so heavily at the thought of 'more tests', that I think the whole world heard it. But a perfectly French manicured hand slipped into mine and I turned my heavy head to see a white fur covered Melissa smiling back as usual and I hugged her... I hugged her as I'd never hugged anyone, then we both removed our 'foxy' mandibles and I kissed her gently on those gorgeous lips. Now I had to collapse, didn't matter where, I just needed sleep so badly.

We went in search of our new Mistress, eventually finding her in her office, discussing a spreadsheet with her partner, a chef named Rene' Saulite who she recently managed to steal from his previous position as executive chef at the 21 Club, and just happened to be Dean of Culinary Studies for the French Culinary Institute. Rene' had brought their little nightclub up to 4 star status with some of the best food anywhere in the state, and suddenly my stomach reminded me with a seriously painful cramp that I had not eaten at all tonight!

"Ah Madam Josie," he began as they both got up to talk with us, "you look fantastique! This costume is simply the most original I have ever seen! Can I bring you both some food? I have some very tender beef fillets and stuffed mushrooms that I have been saving for a special occasion, oui?"

"Well thank you Rene'" I replied, "I'm sure Mel is hungry as well, and that sounds just incredible, really... but I thought... um... I-I t-t-thought..."

It turned out that was my last thought for about an hour or so, and had to do with asking my Mistress if I could just take a nap in one of the private rooms. But when I awoke, I found myself naked and cleaned of all my "Queenie" costume and under silken sheets on Sara's round waterbed in her penthouse suite bedroom. Reading a novel in a chair next to the bed, once again, my Melissa was dressed in her black silk and nylon baby doll, along with a black Chinese silken robe, with colorful silken dragons that must have been worth a small fortune all by itself.

"Wha-what happened?" I tried to sound as normal as I could, "I can't remember much beyond walking into Sara's office..."

"Mmm, well there's a robe next to you," Mel replied, "put it on and I'll get dinner up here. Our Mistress insisted we stay in her penthouse tonight after you fainted right in front of her! It'll be rough I suppose, but hell, somebody has to stay here, might as well be you and I!"