A Learning Experience Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she dialed the kitchen, I slipped on the Chinese robe that was a duplicate of the one Mel had on, and it seemed to absorb every pain in my chest and arms after I fastened its belt around my waist. Mel slipped over next to me on the edge of the bed and began giving me small, delicate kisses along the base of my neck making goose bumps rise up all along my breasts. Suddenly a knock on the door forced her to take her tongue out of my ear as I yelled for whoever it was to come in.

"Tony?" I asked surprised to see one of the kitchen staff here so late, "Please, come in, and you're bearing gifts I see! What are you doing here so late?"

"Madam insisted," he laughed back, "that 'the twins' get dinner as soon as you were awake and conscious, and viola, here you are... and here is your dinner... the finest fillets that exist, done medium rare for Mistress Joscelyn, well done for Miss Melissa. Baked twice potatoes, sautéed vegetables, and the house's finest champagne, and baked Alaska dessert."

"We're 'the twins' now huh? Well," I then said mostly with my stomach, "that should hit the spot!"

Tony setup the wheeled tray next to the expansive bed, opened the champagne and bid us a wonderful night. I was finally starting to think that was exactly what we were going to have, as it doesn't get any better than this. About an hour later, we had devoured the food, swallowed the champagne and went back to bed, both of our mouths open and snoring so loudly they could have probably heard us in Texas!

When I finally managed to open my eyes again, Mel was spooned up against me and I suddenly realized we weren't alone. I turned my head to see a grinning Mistress Sara along with her partner Rene' standing behind her, both framed by bright sunlight. The situation was surreal and I was beginning to think I had to be dreaming.

"Good morning sleepyheads!" She exclaimed as she gave me a little wink, "it's almost noontime! Rene' and I were wondering if you 'twins' might want a four-way to start the morning... Ha... gotcha! Only kidding my star performers! We really just wanted to thank you for everything you did and we were worried after you collapsed last night. Mel kept us informed, but I wanted to make sure you were none the worse for wear."

"Thanks to you my Mistress," I managed a hoarse reply, "I'm feeling much better thanks to you, and Rene's wonderful food of course!"

"Ah, Madam Josie," Rene' was saying, "you do me great honor! All the more so for the tremendous publicity you have generated for us!"

"Oh, before I forget, Denise stayed in a private room downstairs," Sara said, "and she told me to tell you she will treasure the memory of last night for the rest of her life! She also will be leaving to go home soon, and will call you sometime later this week to set up meeting you at the concert, I have her number for you."

"Alright now," Sara cleared her throat, "I have some news that I have to share, and no, it's just too amazing and can't wait any longer, so here we go!"

Here Sara paused with what appeared to be a tear in her eye, "The Matriarchal Quorum has agreed to venerate you into the Sisterhood with full rights as a Mistress."

I was now convinced it was a dream, "Josie... did you hear me... you're in!"

"Oh my God..." Exclaimed Mel, rising from her slumber, her voice breaking, "But it... it usually takes months before... Oh Josie, this is incredible, I've never heard of this!"

"I wanted to be the first," Sara said, as a tear rolled down her cheek, "to congratulate you! That was such a tour de force you put on last night. And once they saw your video, well... with that whip-work I don't think they had much choice... its quite a hit already with pre-orders!"

"Well, I..." I was so shocked that little was actually getting through to me, "I can't believe it... but it was just a costume stunt, really! I have no words Mistress, it was you that gave me the confidence... convinced me I could use my abilities to make positive change in the world! And it was Cindy that made me train so hard, without her..."

"Mel, we should get up," I said, "and find Cindy so I can let her know..."

"She knows!" Cindy, with Andy's arm around her as usual, came walking through the room, and up to the huge bed, "And I think it's high time that they recognized your abilities and got you in here!"

"And I already know what you were going to ask next," Cindy laughed, "The doctor called and said Lydia's prognosis is much improved and although she was in pretty bad shape, once she gets home care setup to take care of the bandaging, she should be able to leave the hospital!"

"That's a blessing," I replied, "And whatever finally happened to Devin?"

"Oh Devin!" Sara exclaimed after squinting for awhile as if she couldn't remember, "He made such a problem of himself that Captain Brooks gave him the option of signing a statement saying he was guilty, or being left in the 'tank' in all his stunning pink attire until his attorney showed up. Seems he saw the light and signed the statement, but I was told it took quite a while to get that steel cock cage removed. Must of hurt too I imagine. At least we can hope anyway! Seems even that woman Devin came with had complaints to add to his abuses, and the Captain expects all the charges to put him away for at least 10-12 years."

"And Josie," Sara said, with emotion breaking in her voice, "You have given us all such hope and joy seeing you perform, and seeing you become such a lovely young woman, here is your first check from the Sisterhood for your wonderful services last night. As you may know, all tips are generated as a percentage of the take, and this... is yours."

As I opened the small brown envelope, I expected maybe a couple hundred bucks, something along the lines of what I might get as a musician in a club like this, seeing all the zeros on this check made me drop it and look back at Sara with as stunned an expression as I've ever had. Mel looked at it and dropped her jaw in amazement.

"I don't understand?" I asked, "My Mistress, there must be a mistake, this is enough to buy a small house, I've done nothing to deserve this!"

"Perhaps not," Sara replied, "I'm sure that this is all very new for you my dear, but as a Mistress, you have responsibilities and obligations that will require you to have such monies available to you for clothes, transportation, and other things."

"Ahem!" Cindy now piped up, "Remember I did tell you the Sisterhood takes care of its Mistresses, and takes care of them well. How do you think I can afford a house in the suburbs, a new car and still attend college, both myself and my sister, full time?"

"I remember Cindy, and you're right my Mistress," I said, "I do have responsibilities, and please accept my thanks for your generosity. I hope to be worthy of continued performances."

Luckily I still had a robe on, as I jumped out of bed and hugged each person in the room, starting with Cindy, and ending with Rene'. Finally reaching for my Melissa, the love of my very young and crazy life, that had always stayed with me through everything that had happened to me, both right, and wrong! I now kissed her just as hard and sexily as it's possible to. Thanks to each of these wonderful friends, I had now realized an incredible goal.

Once we were alone, I promised Mel a part of the money, for all her hard work, as well as her moral support. And I would repay Cindy for all of her help. I had no idea what else to do with it, there was my SRS surgery coming up in a few more months and I wanted to pay my Doctor back for all his kindnesses. Maybe now I could help others with their surgeries as well. It was all a little much for me, I wasn't really even sure how to open a savings account, and so I had a lot to learn. About money, life... you name it... my learning experiences were only just getting started!