Continuing My Education Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded and slid from my lap, holding the blanket around her shoulders. I led us back upstairs and pulled on my clothes as she went to the bedroom. Still holding the flashlight, I went to the patio door and looked outside. The patio was covered in small branch, but I couldn't see anything large. When Cassandra rejoined me, dressed, I opened the door and stepped out.

Focusing the beam of light on the far corner of the yard, I saw a large branch cutting across the grass, perhaps more than a foot in diameter at it's widest, and at least thirty feet long. The very end of the branch fell feet from the patio, but cause no damage beyond divots in the yard. Cassandra made a quiet noise next to me.

"Pretty lucky that it didn't hit the house. A different angle and it might be in the kitchen," I said quietly.

"Don't say that. I don't want to think about it," she responded and grabbed my hand.

"I have a chainsaw. I can get it in the morning and cut this up. It will save you the cost of calling a tree surgeon," I took a few more steps out, checking the rest of the yard. Nothing else large had fallen, but it would be a big job cleaning the yard the next day.

"Really? Would you do that for me?" Cassandra asked, trying to pull me back, as if not wanting to go out into the grass when it was so dark.

"Well, of course," I said, rather surprised at the question, "I'll help in any way that I can. You are, at the very least, my friend, and maybe..." I stopped knowing what else to say at that moment. Cassandra moved close and kissed my cheek.

"Maybe?" she whispered, "Let's go inside and deal with it in the morning. Will you stay with me tonight? I know we were about to... um... be intimate, but I don't think I can manage that anymore."

"It's alright. I don't think I could either. It's early, but we could get some sleep?"

"Yes... let's,"

We went back inside, and Cassandra led us to the bedroom. It was only then that I noticed she was wearing just a robe. She opened up a drawer and grabbed a cami and some boyshorts and went into the bathroom. I heard more sobbing, so I went back out to gather all my clothes from the living room, giving her privacy. I put on my boxers, and she eventually appeared, eyes down. She grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the bed and under the sheets.

"I'm so sorry about all of this, Jason. I'll be better tomorrow I promise. I can't tell you how glad I am that you're here with me tonight," She kissed my cheek then cuddled up to me, head on my shoulder. I kissed her forehead.

"I'll be glad to stay with you through any storm Cassandra," I whispered, as she squeezed me.

"Call me Cass," she murmured, and a moment later, she was fast asleep. It took me much longer, while I processed everything that happened that day. The sheer weight of so many thoughts pressed on my brain, and actually made me sleepy. I contented myself with knowing that I was holding a wonderful woman in my arms, and that she liked me. We both slept in late, though Cass was up before me, and I awoke to see 9:34 am on the clock, and Cass was gone. After stretching and using the bathroom, I walked towards the kitchen and found Cass staring outside at the patio, holding a cup of coffee. I didn't want to scare her, so I tried to make heavy footfalls. She turned her head and smiled weakly. Looking out the widow myself, I saw the real size of the branch that had fallen. It looked like a small tree, and it would be significant work to get it cut up and removed.

"It's big, but with the chainsaw I think I should be able to cut it up into small enough pieces that the city will take it away," Cass nodded, but still stared outside, lost in thought. I placed my hand on her shoulder, and she covered it with her own.

"Why don't I go home, get breakfast and come right back with the chainsaw," my voice was quiet, but she didn't respond for several moments.

"Why don't you come back after lunch? I think I need a little time to myself this morning," I pulled my hand back from her shoulder, a little nervous that I had overstepped some boundary. She turned slowly and kissed my cheek, "please don't worry... it's not anything you did. I just need to gather my thoughts after last night. I want you to stay for dinner tonight. I'll cook. You can shower here after you're done working if you like." She smiled and so did I. Knowing now she wanted time alone, I didn't linger, and went home as quick as I could. My own thoughts were churning as I gassed up my chainsaw, checked that it was in good order, then went inside to take a quick shower. Never in my life had I thought I might become attracted to a older transsexual student. It all seemed so strange, so unlikely, yet I wasn't scared of what any of it meant. Our conversation had been so natural, holding Cass in her most desperate fear had come by instinct. After my shower, I packed a bag with a change of clothes and shower supplies, then made a quick breakfast. I hadn't even considered that there was damage to my own home, so I made a thorough inspection of the house and the yard. There were many small branches down on my grass, but nothing serious and nothing that couldn't wait for another day.

The rest of the morning went slow, and I didn't have much appetite for lunch, though I did eat something. I had consumed a lot of water during my time at home knowing I'd be sweating a great deal with the branch at Cass' house. At 1 pm, I put the chainsaw, a bow saw and work gloves in my car, put on some old work clothes and boots, then drove over. Rather than knock on the front door and disturb Cass' privacy, I went right to the backyard and got to work. I used the bow saw on the small branches to save gas. I kept checking the patio door to see if Cass was there, but I didn't see any movement. I was certainly making enough noise to announce my presence, so I decided to just focus on my work, and forget everything else. Manual labor had a way of focusing my thoughts so I could ignore stress and anxiety and other negative thoughts.

In less than 30 minutes, I was sweating profusely and cursing that I didn't bring a water bottle with me. I was covered in saw dust and dirt, and didn't want to bring any of it into Cass' clean home. Just as I began on the main branch with the chainsaw, I noticed the patio door open out of the corner of my eye. I turned off the chainsaw and looked over to the door. Cass came out, carrying a large glass full of iced lemonade, wearing a bikini top and matching boyshort-cut bottoms. Her hair was down over her shoulders, and she walked very deliberately, swaying her hips slightly. None of the shyness and hesitation from the morning was present. She was a Goddess.

"You've been working hard, haven't you," she purred, handing me the glass and smiling. I took several grateful gulps before pausing to speak.

"Thank you, Cass. It's a swamp out here. I think I should be done in another half-hour. You'll probably need to hire a tree company to haul the logs away. They'll be too thick for the city,"

"I'll do that. I would like some of it for firewood... for the firepit over in the corner," she pointed and I saw the firepit for the first time. It looked cozy and perfect for late summer and fall evenings.

"I'll make sure to put some brush and logs over..." I stopped in mid sentence, as my shorts were being unbuttoned, "What the...?"

Cass was on her knees in front of me, unzipping my shorts and pulling them down, along with my boxers. "Cass!..."

"Hush now. Drink your lemonade and enjoy, Jason," She smiled up at me, and then grasped my cock, starting to stroke. The look in her eyes told me to be quiet and that she really, really wanted to do this. I was completely hard in a moment, and she wasted no time in sliding her lips down most of my shaft. I groaned and closed my eyes, letting my being focus on the feel of her lips and mouth. I could tell that she was an expert in this, moving up and down without hesitation, using her tongue to explore, and using her hands and fingers to squeeze and to pull slightly on my balls.

My brain became fuzzy with pleasure, barely remembering that it had been many years since I had a blowjob, and it was the first time for such a good one. I felt that insistent pressure building, and as I tried to fight it, Cass seemed to slow down, squeeze the base of my cock, and shift her focus on other areas. She pulled her mouth away from the head and shaft of my cock, pointing it up and licking and sucking my balls into her mouth. She did not mind my generous sweat in the slightest. I saw her nostrils flare, and her eyelids flutter.

In the briefest of pauses, she told me "Spread your legs more," and I complied immediately. Her smile widened and after licking a finger, she started to rub behind my balls, right against my asshole. I tensed, feeling suddenly anxious, but she didn't say anything, or stop the movement of her finger. The sensation distracted me just enough to prevent my orgasm, and after a few moments, it felt like a massage and I relaxed. She must have been waiting for the opportunity, because as soon as my muscles relaxed she pushed with her finger and it popped in to the first knuckle. The sudden sensation, along with the renewed vigor of her mouth pushed me over rapidly, and with a howl I erupted. She took my orgasm in stride, swallowing and leaving her finger tip in until I fell back against the tree branch, panting.

She withdrew her finger, but she kept kissing and licking my softening shaft, her eyes sparkling, her face radiant. When she finally pulled back and stood up, her voice was full of happy laughter.

"Oh, Jason, it's been so long since I've done that for anyone, and you lasted a lot longer than I expected. I'm pretty good you know," She giggled, unabashed, and I laughed softly, still trying to catch my breath.

"You surprised me a bit, you know, with your finger," I muttered.

"I haven't had anyone do that to me. I've just done it myself," She winked.

"Once you didn't push me away or really object, I knew I was in the clear. We might have to have a talk about that after you are done working," She leaned forwards and kissed me, sharing my own taste with me. I didn't mind at all, having tasted myself or more than one occasion. I was a little surprised at how strong the taste and smell of sweat was.

"You obviously didn't mind me being so sweaty. It's really hot out here," I said as my eyes start to look down her body. I noticed that her bottoms were tenting prominently with the length of her erect shaft.

"Oh no, I didn't mind at all. If it's fresh sweat. And after watching you working so hard to help me, I just couldn't resist. Besides, I had been hoping to do that last night before..." Her sentence ended with a blush, and she looked away. I pulled her into a deep kiss and she melted into me. She pulled away after a moment and turned back towards the house.

"Come in for a snack when you are finished. You can get a shower too." There was a definite sway to her hips as she walked away and I was staring. She looked back over her shoulder, as if to catch me, and I didn't avert my eyes. She smiled delightedly and winked.

I found it a little difficult to restart the chainsaw after Cass went back inside, but I managed and did my best to focus on the task. Though my thoughts were on Cass and the blowjob she had just given me, I had the general focus that comes after an orgasm.

The logs that I didn't think would be useful for the firepit I moved towards the side of the house, in case the city decided to pick it up. Very sweaty, and tired, I retrieved my bag from my car and went into the kitchen. Cass was in front of the sink, humming along with the radio. She turned and grinned.

"Use my shower. You aren't just a regular guest. And take your time. I'm still working on the salad," I nodded and retreated into the house. I did my best not to touch or bump into anything, since I was quite dirty. Not wanting to spend too much time away from Cass, and from lunch, I showered quickly. If it wasn't for the blowjob, I probably would have been tempted to masturbate, but my level of sexual tension was low, for the moment.

I dressed quickly, in tshirt and khaki shorts, and returned to the kitchen. On the table were fresh cut vegetables, dip and two glasses of iced tea. Cass stood at the sink washing her hands, still humming, though I saw her head tilt in my direction, signaling that she had heard me. I walked up behind

her, a little nervous, and kissed her bare shoulder. She sighed softly, and reached behind to cup my cheek.

"I was wondering what your reaction would be when you finished working. I know I surprised you with that blowjob," she whispered.

"Well, a random blowjob doesn't change how attracted I am to you, how much I want to kiss you, how much I trust you," I responded, realizing that my word came out a little awkward. Cass turned rather quickly and stared at me.

"Trust? How can you trust me already?" She looked genuinely surprised. "How do you know that I can trust you?" It was a bit unnerving at how bright and piercing her eyes were. Her hands were on my hips and I sensed that she was ready to push me away. A word that was supposed to be positive suddenly created significant tension. I gathered myself, not looking away, and chose my words with more care.

"We have known each other for almost two years now. I've taught you, helped you, listened to you. I've held you in the dark during a storm, and in the middle of the night after. You've trusted me with your very personal story, and I recognize how big a deal that is, even after our time as teacher and student," I paused, then continued. "I feel comfortable with you. I have no better way to say it. I normally panic the first time I'm intimate with someone, but in the last 24 hours I was ready to go to bed with you, let you photograph me, and I let you give me a blowjob without hesitation. Yes... I TRUST you instinctively. And I know you trust me enough to let me care for you when you are at your most vulnerable, like last night."

I couldn't find anything else useful to say, so I went silent, letting her process my words. Her gaze didn't waver for for several moments, but I saw the softness slowly return to her eyes, and then she was kissing me so hard I nearly fell over backwards. Her mouth devoured mine, and I was barely able to keep up with how quickly her lips and tongue moved. Suddenly, the kiss was broken and she held me very tightly.

"You're right. Completely right. I've had my trust broken so many times that when trust is mentioned, I tighten up inside. I'm sorry. Being open sexually is much easier for me than being open emotionally. It's always been the case," I held her as tight as she held me, until she relaxed. She sniffed, then smiled.

"I might need a nap after all this!" She went to the table to wipe her eyes and nose on a napkin, then sat. "Dig in Jason honey, I'm starving and I'm sure you must be too."

Our snack was pretty quiet, except for a small discussion of the tree and the logs that I left for the firepit. She wanted to have a fire that evening if the weather held up, and I agreed. I helped to clean up and then we went outside to inspect my work. When we were both staring up at the spot on the birch where the branch had split away, Cass took my hand and shivered. No doubt she was remembering the storm from the previous evening, and my arm went around her protectively.

"I didn't sleep well last night, and I'm sure you're tired from getting rid of the branch. Would you like to take a nap this afternoon?" She turned to face me with wide eyes, almost pleading, "with me?" she added, as if wanting to make herself perfectly clear. I nodded. She kissed my cheek and led me by the hand into the house and into her bedroom. Without a word, she undressed me down to my boxers, and then she changed out of her bikini into black boyshorts. She wasn't shy about being nude, so I was curious as to why she wanted to keep us both slightly covered. She sensed me question, and answered it as we fell into bed.

"I usually sleep naked, but I guess I wanted this to be a chaste nap. A restful one for both of us. Some days I can go back and forth wildly between horny and not. I guess today is one of those days. I guess you'll just have to get used to me," she said quietly.

"It's alright. I could use the sleep and there is no rush to get into bed," I stopped and we both laughed, " Anyway... you know what I mean," I finished and she kissed me.

I reclined, head on the pillow and Cass rested on her side, head on my shoulder, one leg over mine. The way our bodies fit together was almost magical and I was immediately comfortable. Both of us drifted off to sleep in a matter of moments.

A couple hours later, I awoke, feeling warm and groggy. I hadn't had a nap like that in years, and I did not want to get up quickly. We somehow switched positions while sleeping, and Cass was behind me, spooning me, her arm over my side. Her hand rested on my belly, and her fingers were moving. I could also feel her cock pressing up against my ass, very erect. That would take some getting used to.

"Wakey, wakey," I heard Cass purr close to my ear, "I was wondering how long I would have to lay here before you finally woke up." I turned and face her and she surprised me with a passionate kiss.

"How long have you been awake?" I asked, breaking the kiss and looking into her eyes.

"Oh, about twenty minutes. I thought about getting up, but laying here with you is so comfortable and relaxing, I couldn't give it up. Beside, I love the feel of your hairy chest and belly." She placed two hands on my chest.

"I'm not complaining, though I'm surprised I didn't wake up for being poked," I laughed and looked down at her tented boyshorts. She blushed.

"Well, I can't help it. You're wonderful, sexy and a great cuddler. That turns me on," One of her hands left my chest and slid around her cock, then her balls, showing off to me. "I may have to take care of this soon."

"You will? Isn't that for me to do?" I asked, rather surprised. I was a little nervous, since I had never touched another person's cock before, but I wanted to please Cass in a big way.

"Ummm... I guess... you d-don't have to..." she stuttered. "I know it's new for you and I didn't want to rush..." I cut her off by pulling away and moving down by her feet. I pushed them apart, and reached out, tugging at her boyshorts until they started to come down. I had them off in and instant, and I grasped her shaft without hesitating. The skin was surprisingly soft and very warm. She sat up, looking shocked, but a big smile grew on her lips.

I moved forwards, still stroking, then I leaned in for a better look. I had seen her the previous evening, but the light wasn't very good, so I didn't take in all the details. Up close, she felt and looked bigger than she looked then, especially the head. I licked my lips nervously, but after a deep breath, I opened my mouth, careful of covering my teeth, and took her head into my mouth. A deep groan from Cass told me that she was happy where this was going.

I was instantly in love with how her smooth cockhead tasted, and how the skin gave to the pressure of my lips. I moved my tongue slowly around the head, finding the slit, and then gently sucked again. All the techniques I remembered watching in porn, and what little I had known from actual blowjobs came back to my head. I decided to put all of it aside and just find out what Cass liked. I reached down a little further and held her smooth ball sac in my fingers. I was completely devoid of hair, soft and wrinkled. As I continued to pleasure her cockhead, my fingers explored, not only her balls but also her inner thighs and her asshole.

I could tell that Cass was loving the blowjob so far, but my head was focused on how much I was enjoying it. I had thought of giving blowjobs before, perhaps hooking up with a guy, but as with women, I was far too scared to initiate. As I start to take some of the shaft, and feel the head of Cass' cock sliding along the top of my mouth, I felt very comfortable, even eager to do more.