A Lebanese Christian Diva

Story Info
Lebanese woman meets Haitian student in Ottawa.
1.3k words
2.44
12.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

What's up people? My name is Nadia Kassar and I'm a twenty-two-year-old young Lebanese Canadian woman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Although born and raised in Sept Iles, eastern Quebec, I've called metropolitan Ottawa home for six years now. I attend Carleton University, where I study Criminal Justice. At the beginning of the year, I met a tall, fine-looking Black guy named Jean-Luc Augustine. The cutest guy I'd seen in ages.

I've got a thing for Haitian guys, being sinfully sexy fellow francophone types, and Jean-Luc was just what the doctor ordered. I had been going through a bit of a dry spell when I met the sexy Black gentleman in question. Jean-Luc studies civil engineering, and needed my help with his sociology homework since techies, as some of you may know, tend to be lousy writers.

Well, Jean-Luc and I didn't do much writing, let me tell you that. We've been having too much fun. Let's just say that I needed my back scratched and Jean-Luc not only scratched it good and proper, the brother helped me make up for lost time. I had gone a while without getting laid, ever since my relationship with a Hindu guy named Singh ended because his ultra-conservative Indian parents didn't want him dating a pernicious, freaky Arab chick like me. I like dark-skinned men, Arab guys just don't light my fire, so when I met Jean-Luc, I became determined to have him.

Now, I'm not like them other Arab girls out there who fetishize men of color, but would never associate with them outside of the bedroom. Nope, I'm not a hypocrite. My friends and family know about my dating preferences. My parents, Paul and Mariam Kassar know better than to criticize me for my penchant for dark-hued studs of various nationalities and ethnicities.

I date these exotically beautiful men because I like them for who they are, and how they treat me. I find guys from places like the continent of Africa, India and the Latin American world far more interesting than Arab guys. Their cultures, accents and exotic good looks appeal to me immensely. And if certain members of Arab Canadian society don't like it, they can kiss my thick Lebanese ass.

Jean-Luc and I came home from the movies, having watched the new movie Dracula Untold, which was better than I thought it would be. A very clever retelling of that classic horror tale, I'd say. I think the Turkish guy Mehmet was cute and I'd holler at him if I knew him personally. After the movie, we ate some Chinese food at the Saint Laurent Mall, and then went back to his place on Donald Street in Vanier. Once there, Jean-Luc and I had ourselves some wicked fun.

Jean-Luc and I got busy in his living room, we didn't even make it to his bedroom. We just got our freak on. I sat Jean-Luc down, and then slowly, seductively took my clothes off. I stand five feet eleven inches tall, curvy and sexy, with black hair, brown eyes and bronze skin. Underneath my red tank top and black leather miniskirt, I had no panties on. Jean-Luc's eyes lit up when I flashed him.

Grinning, Jean-Luc gestured for me to come to him, and I smiled coyly before doing as I was told. The sexy Haitian stud pulled me into his arms and kissed me, then, as I straddled him, he slid his hand between my thighs. A gasp escaped my lips as Jean-Luc's fingers slid into my pussy. Lucky I shaved down there a day or so ago, eh?

Jean-Luc propped me up on the sofa, and spread my shapely thighs before burying his face between my legs. I sighed happily as I felt Jean-Luc's tongue worming its way into my cunt, accompanied by his agile fingers. I love having my pussy eaten, but only in a certain way, and of course, the guy has to know what he's doing. I'm happy to say that Jean-Luc is definitely skilled in that area. The brother definitely knows how to make a woman's toes curl!

After giving my pussy a thorough licking, Jean-Luc showed me what he was working with. Taking my hands, he placed them on his sex. I smiled as I held Jean-Luc's dick in my hands. Now, the brother isn't huge, he's only about eight inches long, but he's quite thick. Oh, and he's uncircumcised. In the Arab world, whether Christian or Muslim, we're big on circumcision. Personally, I love uncut men because they're way more sensitive down there. Makes them more fun to play with.

Grinning at Jean-Luc, I blew on his dick and then began sucking on it. Not to sound like one of those fetish sluts, but I absolutely love the D. I sucked on Jean-Luc's dick greedily and fondled his big, hairy balls as I went down on him. The Haitian stud sighed happily, and I took that as a good sign as I continued working my magic on him.

When Jean-Luc's knees started buckling, I knew that he was about to cum, so I intensified what I was doing. I sucked Jean-Luc's dick with gusto, and to really shine him on, I flicked my tongue over his dick head while pinching his balls. The end result? Jean-Luc moaned deeply and then, he shouted out that he was about to cum. I winked at Jean-Luc, and when he came, this kinky Lebanese Christian diva was waiting. I happily tasted Jean-Luc's manly seed, and let me tell you, it was absolutely and totally yummy.

Wiping my mouth with the back of my hand, I looked up at Jean-Luc, who smiled and pulled me up. Sitting me firmly on his lap, Jean-Luc sucked on my tits while his eager hands caressed my plump Lebanese derriere. Brothers love a big booty and I, Nadia Kassar, have one of the very best. I straddled Jean-Luc and grabbed his still-hard dick. I smiled as Jean-Luc handed me a condom, and I happily rolled it on his dick. Jean-Luc rubbed his hard dick against my cunt, and asked me if I was ready.

Instead of answering Jean-Luc's question, I lowered myself on his member, impaling my wet, horny pussy on his hard dick. When our bodies finally joined, I exhaled happily, letting out the breath I didn't realize I'd been holding. Jean-Luc grinned, and wrapped his arms around me as I began riding him. I squealed in delight as Jean-Luc's hard dick stabbed my cunt, and we did our thing. I hadn't gotten fucked properly in ages, and Jean-Luc definitely helped this Arab chick make up for lost time.

Man, we did all over Jean-Luc's place, and it was glorious. At some point, we ended up in his kitchen. The brother bent me over the kitchen counter, and playfully smacked my ass. I hissed angrily, and told Jean-Luc to quit playing around and fuck me good and proper. The Haitian stud did as he was told, gripping my hips tightly as he slammed his dick into my cunt. Sighing happily, I hung on for dear life as Jean-Luc fucked me roughly, just the way I liked it. And he didn't stop until I begged for mercy. Good times.

Yeah, Jean-Luc is definitely a lot of fun. We always have fun together, and not just in the bedroom. The brother from Haiti has been quite an influence on me. I was brought up in the Maronite Christian faith but consider myself somewhat of a lapsed member of the church. Jean-Luc has taken to inviting me to his church. Last week I went, and we definitely had a good time. I find the Haitian Catholic church very welcoming, and surprisingly, quite diverse.

The Priest, Father Bernard is Haitian and the church's congregation is about sixty percent black, everyone else is either French Canadian or Hindu or Asian. I wasn't expecting that. Cool. I think I'll go back with him this Sunday. Going to church, hand in hand with my boyfriend. Who would have thought that it would take a sinfully sexy Haitian brother to make a church-going woman out of me? Ha! Will wonders never cease?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers