A Lengthy Liaison

Story Info
Two lovers meet for the first time at a hotel.
6.7k words
4.41
20.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having laid out her outfit for the evening on her freshly made bed, crisp white linen as a contrast to her dark underwear with so many different textures, she went to relax in her bath.

The heat embraced her body at once from her first tentative toe through her legs and as she sat down the bubbles burst with excitement to touch her, caress her and tickle at her so sensitive pussy.

The glass of wine at the side of the bath further relaxed her and she had to catch herself as she started to drift asleep. How she nearly did she didn't know, she was so excited to be finally meeting him. Her heart started to race, all the sexts and pictures passed between them she had longed to feel his cock in her mouth, her pussy, her ass... Her hand with a mind of its own searched out its target and flicked at her throbbing clit, the warmth of the water adding to the sexual heat. Fingers slid up and down her lips, her other hand was drawn to her heaving soapy breasts and squeezed one and playfully tweaked the nipple making her gasp with pleasure.

The bath could have been the place to stay all night but he beckoned and he would be waiting if she didn't hurry after her longer than usual soak.

Dried off, body lotion applied she allowed the cream to sink into her glowing skin so it didn't disrupt her clothing as she dressed.

As she slipped her knickers on sexy slowly, sliding up her legs, she thought that in an hour or so they'd be coming down again. She allowed her hand to brush over her mound but couldn't resist a further pressing down and flicking of her clit and tickling the silky gusset which made her lips swell and pout. He'd be doing that soon.

Her bra came next, so delicate and stylish. Lace and silk ribbons that truly showed the delicious curves of her full breast. She admired herself in the mirror, satisfied that she would be able to make him beg to have her...

He had wanted her to wear stockings and she had just the pair for him, fine deniers with delicate embroidery down the length of them at the side. Pulling them on made her think about his hands stroking her thigh and how he would admire her legs all the more for the sexy adornments. She began to long for his touch but turned her attention to finishing getting dressed, the taxi would arrive soon to take her to meet him. He insisted that he would pay for it on arrival and wanted her to be relaxed and not have to worry about driving and drinking or public transport.

She had poured herself another glass of wine and had a few sips as the taxi pulled up and honked it's horn. She threw the rest of it down her throat, did a last check in the mirror and walked out to begin her journey.

The lights dashed past the taxi as the journey slid by in a blur of one thought to another, anticipation building on expectations, though she tried not to have any expectations, she hoped she would find the evening as pleasurable as she had imagined it to be.

Outside the hotel he waited for her arrival and as she pulled up he saw her, recognised her instantly and paying the taxi driver through the window, opened the door helped her out of the taxi and pulled her close in embrace and kissed her gently on the lips. She relaxed feeling the tenderness and warmth and instinctively understood he was no threat and she could trust in him. She could not hold back and he didn't want her to. She kissed him deeply and passionately, placed one thought between his to signal him to push a thigh out for her to push her already wet pussy against him. The moment only ended because the taxi driver wanted his door shut so he could leave them to it.

They scampered up the steps and into the hotel foyer holding hands and he led her through to the bar. It was fairly empty and although they both wanted to just strip and fuck right then and there, they both knew that prolonging that moment would bring its rewards...

They sat at the bar drinking, hearts beating hard, breaths deep, loins poised. Looking into each others eyes and with knowing smiles, they talked about what they liked and their mutual appreciation of each others looks. She noticed that he was going to find it hard to walk in public as his hard- on strained to be released. He noticed each time she licked her lips subconsciously telling him she wanted him... She flirted with subtle skill and drew him in to her trap. Excusing herself she told him she would be back in a moment and walked to the ladies rest room to leave him simmering in his passionate heat.

She knew it would be a short while before they went to the room to enjoy intimate moments but she wanted more. Finding an empty cubicle she lifted her skirt and immediately wanted him there to be doing it for her, she gently, slowly slipped her knickers down and off, folded them and put them in her purse. Straightening up her skirt once more, she felt that familiar feeling of being a naughty little girl but empowerment at the same time. The cool air-conditioned room embraced her glistening pussy lips and she knew its how she was meant to be- she felt exhilarated again and walked purposefully back to the man who waited for her eagerly, like a little puppy.

She sat back down and knocked back the small amount of wine left in her glass. He ordered another couple of drinks but she insisted on paying, handing him her purse as the bar tender went to get another bottle of wine from the cellar. She encouraged him to open the purse to take the money. Reluctantly he did but sat there a little confused from what he found and with a wry smile she waited for it to dawn on him what he was looking at. He tentatively pulled the material out to look for the money underneath, initially thinking it was a handkerchief but quickly realised the material was meant for far more sexy things. His heart skipped a couple of beats and as the bar man came back with the wine, he tucked the knickers into his pocket. He closed the purse and paid for the wine turning to her and telling her that the knickers were payment enough. She grabbed the bottle and the glasses knowing he would have to follow, knowing that he wanted to follow, no was impelled to follow her because there was no longer any choice on his part he was under her lustful spell, she could ask him to do anything and he would do it to please her- she loved playing the dominant female in these situations.

Sitting at a more secluded table, in a darkened corner she manoeuvred herself to be placed just right so that he could see all she would eventually want to show him.

He was so aroused that he had to put his hands in his trouser pockets to move his cock into a less obvious position but now he was sat next to her she could see it would become even more of a challenge for him to hide it- and that pleased her for two reasons, the first was that she had that effect on him, the other because the size was good and would pleasure her as much as she had hoped.

She poured the wine, took at sip then moved slightly towards him with seductive eyes and instinctively he knew he was to kiss her. He moved closer, put a hand to her waist and their mouths met. Initially their lips, plump, hugged each other in a moist embrace but their bodies yearned for that passionate kiss and they charged together mouths open tongues battling for the upper hand then he sucked onto her tongue and slowly drew down its length. She made them part and looking directly into his eyes, took his hand and placed it on her stockinged thigh. She lifted her skirt just a touch but enough of a suggestion. Looking round to check on watchful eyes, he gently crept up her thigh as though there was nothing wrong, that it was perfectly normal to allow his fingers to search out its ultimate goal in a public place. She submitted herself to him and he could see the change in her, from controlling to submissive in a single moment.

His fingers moved higher up her stocking and slipped under her skirt as she sat back and watched him. He found the end of her stocking and beginning of her flesh and the smooth warm flesh renewed his onslaught to conquer her. As he climbed higher, so did her skirt, so too the chance of getting caught. Her legs parted just a fraction signalling her submission to his touch and for him to climb to her chamber. His hand withdrew back down her leg to her knee and he smiled knowingly as she almost glared at him from keeping her feeling his touch at her pussy. She grabbed his hand and moved it back up to her skirt and shifted to allow easier access. Again his hand travelled precariously up her shapely leg, again he touched her flesh, again the skirt began to climb. She felt his hand slide back down her leg bug this time she was ready, she held his wrist and pulled him closer, both of them smiling knowingly at each other. He allowed her control and his fingers reached out as he twisted his arm to gain the movement he required to touch her deeply. His hand cupped her pussy, no fingers entered, but his touch made her tense and her breath was caught- held tight as though she would explode over his electric touch, it felt almost as though his hand throbbed but she knew it was her pussy against his warm hand. He pulled his hand away once more as another hotel patron walked by and she regained composure but deep inside wanted the other hotel visitor to see them and what they were doing.

They took a break and drank wine but they couldn't stop themselves- he told her to kiss him and it was a while before they came up for air.

Her hand strayed to his cock and through the material she searched for the tip, and almost like a gear stick shifted it around under her pressure.

He moaned and bucked with delight but pulled away as things were getting too intense. He told her that if she carried on he would have to fuck her then and there on the table, to which she replied with a look of go on then!

Taking the remains of the wine he took her hand and led her to the lift. Frustratingly another couple joined them in the lift but he couldn't resist sneaking a feel of her ass, then trying to lift her skirt from behind. She was sure the other couple noticed but they were probably just as frustrated as she was so did and said nothing. Suddenly he reached forward passed the other couple and pressed the 3rd floor button even though they were on the 6th.

The lift stopped almost immediately and he got off, pulling her with him. They moved swiftly to the stairs and he took her through and up the first flight to the fourth floor and half way up the next flight when he turned around kissed her and gently took the wine from her. Placing the wine on the stairs he turned back to her and holding her kissed her deeply and passionately.

Just as she had outside the hotel, she rode his thigh rubbing her clit and swollen lips wet and glistening with her sweet juices. His hands went down to her skirt and lifted it above her waist exposing her to anyone who might decide to exercise rather than take the lift, or maybe a couple with the same idea.

His hand travelled round to hold her sopping pussy as she pressed herself against the wall ready to be taken then and there. Her legs trembled with lust her chest heaved with desire and her head was dizzy with sheer delight.

His palm pressed firmly at her pussy, her clit throbbed under the pressure whilst a finger easily parted her quim and entered, aided by so much juice it was virtually running down her. The finger was joined by another as they squirmed around inside trying to hit every sensitive spot possible. He pulled them out and sucked them loving the taste. He dipped them back into her pussy then made her taste herself. She tasted delicious and he wanted more. He turned her round legs spread and knelt behind her. His first lick went from clit to anus in a slow deliberate line. He told her he was going to enjoy fucking her so much and she told him to do it there and then. They heard what sounded like a door opening above so they scrabbled their things together, gained what composure they could muster and made their way to the next floor and lift giggling as they went and passing a younger couple giving them a knowing look as they passed.

Once inside the lift they put the wine on the floor and kissed passionately and furiously. She went for his flies to release his cock and he went to raise her skirt once more. The lift began to slow and they had to rapidly sort themselves out.

He led her to the room, opened the door and let her in. Once inside and the wine was safely down, he grabbed her and pulled her close. He was full of passion but tender once more, there was no need to rush things here even if they both needed to cum. His balls were aching now with the constant turn on and she had become so wet it was trickling down her leg to her stockings. She undid his trousers and let him step out of them as he took off his jacket dropping it to the floor not caring where it landed. She went back to holding him and he her but his hard-on pressed against her stomach throbbing and pulsing- she had to hold it and care for it despite the fact he was trying get her to let him lick her pussy properly. She went down to her knees and peeled his tight underwear over his cock. It was a good cock and she wanted it in her mouth. She treated it like a dripping Popsicle teasing the length with her tongue then taking it in her mouth but she couldn't get it all in, it was just too big for her.

He moaned with such pleasure as she hummed and moaned with it in her mouth. He held her head trying to get his cock in further as the urge built and he couldn't resist the instinct to feel like he was deep inside a pussy. She took as much as she could to pleasure him then withdrew and gasped for air. She loved pleasuring a man like this, she knew he would fuck her better and lick her better being given such a treat.

His cock tasted good and she relished it. As she sucked his cock kneeling at his feet in total submission her hands grasped his firm ass and pulled him in deeper to her face. She held his balls and gently squeezed them the put them in her mouth to suck so tenderly. He was fully shaven and he was smooth all over with a faint scent of massage balm. She made him lie on the bed and with high heels off climbed up to sit on his face. He had longed to lick her pussy and drink her very essence ever since he had chatted to her online. She straddled his face and let him work his tongue up and down her sweet quim, dipping his tongue in and lapping her up from the inside, whilst stretching her open to get in deeper.

She went down on his cock devouring its length and hoping he would explode in her mouth to show his total satisfaction of her blissful skills. She was enjoying his mouth and tongue and fingers as much as he was enjoying doing it and receiving it.

She wanted a full and proper shagging and knew that if she could make him cum now she could have him hard again to fuck her harder than ever... She reached round, sucked on a couple of her fingers and put one to his ass. He knew what she wanted to do and opened his legs for access, she slowly eased a finger up his tight ass making him moan like crazy. She didn't think it would take a second finger coz he was so tight but tried anyway and found that it slipped in ok. Her fingers and mouth worked away making him reach his brink of orgasm until he shouted out

"Fuuurck, I'm going to cum!"

She worked harder on him as his while being tensed and shuddered in utter orgasm and his hips bucked as though trying to throw the cum out of his cock- like a long stream his thick wads exploded at first in her mouth but as she pulled away it landed in spurts with each thrust and shudder.

She suggested a shower for them both and he agreed. He took a condom from the bedside table which pleased her because that meant he wanted to fuck her real soon in the shower.

In the bathroom he wiped off the cum undressed fully, before turning his attention to her. He told her he would undress her and moved behind her. Kissing her neck he stroked her shoulders, arms and hands then took off her sexy top to reveal the exquisite bra she had picked for the evening.

He moved round to the front to admire her breasts and cop a feel, tweaking a nipple sharply through the material which made her gasp. They thrust at each other and clung on whilst snogging deeply, hands moving everywhere trying to hold each other everywhere at the same time.

He undid her bra and she slid it from her arms and finally her breasts were free and able to feel skin to skin contact- oh what merciful delight to do so. She reached down and found his cock rock hard again ready to go and she wanted it in her mouth once more. He wouldn't allow it and continued to undress her. He put her up against the wall as though an American cop doing a frisk but he knew exactly what he was looking for and where he'd find it. He stood behind her, his cock naked between her legs occasionally brushing her inner thigh as it twitched to attention. He lifted her skirt over her ass sooo slowly it was almost painful. His cock touched her pussy lips and he directed it along her slit up to her ass where it nestled momentarily. She didn't know what his next move would be but she trusted him.

Slowly, so slowly his hands ventured over her perfect ass and down to her pussy. She felt his cock at her entrance again and she couldn't bare it, she just had to push back to have it in her but as soon as she moved he pulled away and told her off. He knelt behind her smelling her pussy and ass and they smelled devine. He began to peel her stockings down kissing and sucking her leg as the flesh was revealed. Then back up her leg to her pussy where he buried his face firmly at her dripping snatch licking and lapping again. He moved down the other leg removing the other stocking as slowly as the first with tender kisses and love sucks. His hands moved to her pussy as the stocking came off and he pushed a couple of fingers into her pussy whilst he kissed his way back up to her sopping hole...

She spread her legs further to allow him deeper access and put a hand between her legs to toy with her clit. He grabbed the hand, stood up and planted it back on the wall. His cock now flirting with her pussy once more she longed to impale herself on the shaft but he wouldn't let her. Just as she gave up trying to get his cock inside her, he thrust it in and pulled it back out making her shudder, gasp and gag for more.

Instead he unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. He walked into the Shower which was big enough for four people or two fucking each other hard. She followed.

The warmth of the water mixed with the heat from his body made her so fucking wet- if she had wanted him before then now there would be nothing to stop her getting his cock inside her. He soaped up the puff and pulled out from under the water. He wanted to get her soaped up and have their bodies slide together without the water interfering with the suds. He squirted wads of liquid soap all over her and rubbed it into a gentle lather. Some slid down her breasts and she eagerly caught it relishing the chance to squeeze her breasts and play with herself to make him more aroused. It worked and they came together.

As they kissed he gently washed her and prolonged his visit to her breasts, firm under his touch and soo slippery sexy it made his cock so fucking hard to feel her. He pulled away gasping and unwillingly but he wanted to wash her all over, soap her fully. He knelt at her feet and having washed her legs he turned his attention to her pussy. Putting one of her legs over his shoulder he licked at her pussy once more and sucked her from inside out. He gorged on the juices that ran from her pussy as they flooded his mouth. Her moans and whimpers grew into such distinguished pleasure and delighted wails that he knew she was going to cum in his mouth. He stretched her further with fingers and tongue and any part if his hand or face that he could use to flick across her swollen bud was used. As she came in hus mouth and tasted so fucking good, he stood and thrust his cock deep inside her so she could feel the full penetration she had desired and pulled out in almost the same breath to leave her gagging for more.

12