A Lesbian Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay beside her on the couch and we nestled down our arms around each other. It felt so good after such a time to feel another woman's body against mine. The softness and smoothness was wonderful. We kissed. This time me not leading the way for Ami returned my mouth movements with similar ones of her own. Her lips ground against mine and opened wide as mine did. Our tongues met and pushed against each other. We sucked the other's lips and licked at the other's mouth. It was bliss and tender and exciting and so full of the promise of the wonders that were still to come.

We caressed each others breasts and ran our hands over the smooth skin of the other. We touched each other almost everywhere but until now avoiding the place where we both wanted to visit. It wasn't quite time for that I registered holding one of her delicious little tits in my hand as I bent my face towards the small bud on its tip. Sucking gently on it, I softly stroked the wonderfully smooth, yielding flesh of her boob I heard her sigh deeply and felt her body stiffen as her hands dug into the soft flesh around my hip as my teeth nibbled firmly but carefully on the dark, almost rubbery, bulbous teat.

"Oh k, oh," she whimpered, adding "that's wonderful," as I felt he pushing her breast more firmly against me and holding tighter onto my hip. Now was the time I knew and slowly, as I continued sucking and chewing her nipples, I let my hand trail down her body until it rested right on her mound. Although she had, so willingly I now realised, come this far with me I still had a small doubt as to whether she was up for going much further. Many girls will kiss and grope each other and lots will caress each other's breasts but quite a few draw the line at touching each other "down there." So as my fingers lightly wrapped themselves around her crotch so I was half expecting some resistance. Instead, though, I heard a deep sigh, almost a grunt, escape from her mouth and I felt her hand slip down onto the mound of bottom.

"Ooooo, ooooo," she sighed as I pressed gently. "Oh yes k, yes, yes," she moaned as I found the bud hidden beneath the material of her thong and the folds of her vagina. She had a very prominent, easy to find clit and it was also obviously a very sensitive one as well. Hardly had I started to rub my finger right alongside it than I felt her back arch and her body buck just like a young colt.

"Fucking hell k, fuck, fuck, fuck" she said well loudly enough for you to hear.

"Yes darling, yes," I said through the flesh of her breast that was in my mouth, "cum for me Ami, cum for K, cum all over my hand."

With no hesitation now I slid my hand into her thong and pushed my fingers between her thighs that she quickly spread for me. My heart leaped and my pulses started to pound when I found the slippery, smooth wetness oh her lips. I found her clitoris again with my thumb as two, or maybe three fingers slipped inside her.

"Please, please," she whined pulling at my body making me lean forward so that my breast dangled near to her mouth but just too far for her to reach. I lifted myself up a little and then lowered it onto her face revelling in the sensation as her lips encircled my nipple and as her teeth bit into the aching flesh.

And then I hand fucked her. I fucked her with my fingers as you looked on and it was wonderfully exciting to both be doing that to Ami knowing that you were watching us. As my fingers pumped in and out of her and my thumb rotated on her clitoris so she sucked my breast and both of us moaned and groaned as she came nearer and nearer to her climax. Her thighs alternated between being flung wide open to clamping themselves around my hand and her mouth switched from one of my nipples to the other as at the same time she pressed and squashed the full flesh of my breasts.

The fingers of her other hand ran up my thigh searching for my womanhood. I scrambled my body around so that I could make that available to her yet, at the same time, enable her to continue thrilling me and pleasing herself by using her mouth on my breasts. As her hand went between my opened legs and found my pussy so it was as if I'd been given an electric shock.

"Oh God Ami, oh yes, yes there, there," I moaned my own orgasm rapidly building up in me.

It all became a bit confused now. My body and mind were in such a whirl of wonderful sensations that I wasn't sure who was making what noise and whose body was bucking and rearing the most.

We were both pushing our fingers into the other as we alternated our mouths from the other's lips to their breasts. One moment I had Ami's tongue between my teeth and the next her swollen but so sweet tasting nipple. She sucked like a baby on my engorged teats and breasts that felt almost ridiculously full and heavy. I forgot all about you watching us so intense were the feeling of sexual gratification I was gaining and the pleasure I was feeling from returning that to my young lover.

Both of our bodies seemed to go rigid at the same time as the peaks of our orgasms tore through our bodies. We were holding and squeezing and moaning grunting and sighing as we helped each other through the extremes of those wondrous excruciating and agonising but so satisfying moments at the peak of our sexual outpourings.

As they subsided we lay in each others arms, me naked, Ami still with her thong around her thighs. We giggled and laughed, touched each other and exchanged tender loving kisses.

"That was amazing Ami," I whispered kissing her gently on the lips. She put her hand on the back of my head and pulled my face close as she kissed me deeply before breaking away and saying,

"Oh kT that was the best, the very, very best sex I've ever had, thank you so much."

"Can you stay Ami?" I asked now remembering you were here, my mind on the possibility of us both enjoying her later.

"No I can't k, I'm sorry to say, my boyfriend's coming round at ten and look at it now?"

We both glanced at the clock and saw that it was ten to ten.

"You'd better hurry then," I said very disappointed.

"There will be another time won't there k?" she said quietly.

"Of course darling," I replied brightly adding, "do you think that now I've found you I'll let you go? I'll show you the bathroom."

I took her upstairs and waited in my bedroom as she showered behind the closed door of the bathroom. I was surprised but pleased that she felt confident enough with me to come out of the bathroom totally naked.

"Mmmmm that's better, "she said walking over to where I'd placed her clothes. I'd slipped into a dressing gown and was lying on the bed watching her dress. And that was a strangely erotic experience. As she was seeing her slip her panties into her bag as, smiling, she said, "better not wear those they've seen a little too much action haven't they?"

Laughing I replied, "But you can hardly go home in that skirt without panties Ami, you'll cause a riot sitting on a tube, you'll be a real Sharon Stone."

I rummaged through my underwear drawer looking for a thong similar to the one she'd been wearing. I gave one to you. And then I had another quite uniquely erotic experience as I watched her slip into my panties!

We kissed at the doorway and then she was gone.

You must have heard the door shutting and Ami leaving for immediately she'd gone you came out of the kitchen.

"K that was the most incredible experience I've had in my life," you said taking me into your arms and slipping the robe off me.

"Just think how incredible it'll be next time, when I persuade Ami to join in with us," I replied.

12