A Less than Perfect Alternative

Story Info
I finally give into my fantasy
1.4k words
3.8
38.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silverace1
silverace1
201 Followers

As a bi-curious man in his mid sixties, I have long had fantasies of making love with another man. It is sort of the old adage often used by women; only I man can really know how to please another man. As long as whatever we do to the man is exactly what we would like someone to do to us. T hat will give us the greatest pleasure, it can even be magical.

About 12 years ago when my spouse was out of town for three weeks at a training session, I searched through an online 'dating' site for men who are looking for a sexual encounter with another man. I was surprised just how many other married men were so inclined. I sent out several queries and received about six responses that looked positive. After several e-mails through my private Hot Mail address, I finally settled on one guy. Ed was married, 54 years old and, from the picture he sent, very fit. We also lived in the same city so getting together was easier. Although I am far from being in good shape myself, I am slim and not too bad looking. My white hair and beard does have the effect of adding to my elder appearance but I feel longer than my years.

Ed and I agreed to meet for coffee at a mall as a chance to learn more about one another and also to ensure that our pictures had not exaggerated our appearance. It turned out that we hit it off almost immediately and we spent almost two hours lingering over our coffees and exchanging our dreams and expectations. We were both looking for a one time experience at first but agreed that it could very well lead to additional times. It almost felt that, in other circumstances, we could quite easily become good friends and that, in and of itself, made our decision even easier.

We agreed that we would get together the next day at a local hotel on the out skirts of the city where the chances of being recognized would be less of a concern. I went home and called the hotel to reserve a king-size suite since Ed has told me that his wife had gone to the States with her girlfriends to shop at the Outlet Malls in North Dakota and would be gone for a week. We wanted the large room since we wanted to stay over for the night.

The next day I checked us in and called Ed from my cell phone to let him know the room number which was 444. Since 4 is my lucky number (I am not really a believer but it has been lucky at times), I was hoping for the best.

At 3:30 there was a light knock on the door and I opened it to let Ed in. As soon as he was inside the door and I turned to lock it behind him, Ed turned me around and, pressing me against the door, kissed me lightly on the lips. I was caught by surprise since we had both admitted that this was our first time that we lived out our fantasies. However, it only took me an instance to reach behind him with my arms and to pull him tightly against me to return his kiss. I parted my lips and, when I pressed my tongue against Ed's lips, they opened to let our tongues press against one another. It had to be one of the most erotic connections I had ever made and I was so very turned on. It was obvious that the feeling was mutual because I felt Ed's throbbing cock press into mine as we both reached behind and pulled our groins together.

We parted from the kiss and walked together into the living room of the suite. I had turned on the electric fireplace before Ed arrived and the bottle of champagne I had brought with me was chilled in the ice bucket the hotel had provided. I gestured to the thick carpet on the floor in front of the fireplace and told Ed to sit down. We kicked of our shoes. Pouring two flutes of champagne, I passed one to Ed and sat down close beside him. We started to talk almost in whispers as if we wanted this moment to last forever. I think we both felt that this occasion was a critical one since it was new to both of us. I know I did not want to rush to the point of having sweaty sex and then find out we were disappointed in the whole exercise.

As we sipped our wine, the heat from the fireplace lulled us into a fugue state where it felt that time stood still for us. We both simultaneously reached out to set our wine flutes on the coffee table behind us and reached out for one another. Our lips met once more I could taste the wine on his lips as they brushed together so lightly. I reached for his shirt and started to unbutton it. When I reached his belt, I slowly unfastened it and started to pull the zipper down. Ed pushed my hands aside and he reached for the bottom of my turtle neck sweater and lifted it up over my head. By this time we were on our knees facing each other and, placing my hands on either side of his face, pulled him in for a lingering lover's kiss that was returned in kind. Once more, our tongues slid together and it seemed like the kiss would last forever. Why is it that I feel so ready to surrender myself to this man? I love my wife but this is different; for some unknown reason, it feels like I am not cheating on her with another woman. The last thing I want is to hurt her but our marriage has been so strained for the past two years that we have both talked of a separation.

All these thoughts disappear from my mind as I feel Ed's lips against mine. I reach over and continue to unzip him and I can feel the heat rising from the hardness still hidden from view in his slacks. I stand up – surrendering his lips begrudgingly – and reach down to take his hands and lift him to his feet. I put my hands on the well-defined muscles of his chest and push his shirt off his shoulder. With a shrug, he lets it fall to the floor behind him. I kneel before him on the soft rug and look up into his eyes as my hands slowly pull his slacks over his hips and down to pool at his ankles. Never taking my eyes off his, I lift his feet one by one and slide his pants and his socks off and throw them behind me in the corner. The tent in his boxers is fighting to break free and I can smell his arousal and can see the moisture of his precum as it seeps from the head of his cock.

My dreams are about to come true. Tearing my eyes from his, I reach out and start to ever so slowly pull his jockey shorts to the floor revealing his magnificent circumcised cock! It is so beautiful! It is easily 9" fully erect and so much thicker than my 7". There are no other words that can describe it! I reached out to take it in my hand and it twitches at my touch. Another pearlescent drop of precum sits out on the domed head I lap it up with my tongue. The taste is even better than my own that I have experimented with in my solitary masturbatory dreams. I feel the heat emanating from Ed as I caress his cock and run my fingers over the silky softness of the taut skin. It feels like velvet covered steel in my hand – so like my own erection but then so different. It is so large that I can't encircle the shaft in one hand and when I place my two hands around it, there is still at least an inch showing!

With Ed now standing before me completely naked with hardly a hair on his body, I can't help but admire him and the level of my desire grows exponentially the more I look upwards from my knees. Running my hands up his powerful legs, I reach around him and grab his firm ass and pull him closer so I can better worship his cock. Placing my lips over the domed helmet, I stroke his sleek shaft excruciatingly slowly. The taste of this man is so intoxicating I feel like I have died and gone to heaven as I worship him. Truly, this was going to be my fantasy lived out!

To be continued..

silverace1
silverace1
201 Followers