A Lesson

Story Info
A slut's journey to becoming owned.
2.4k words
3.97
39.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood on the doorstep, my hand clenched. I willed myself to relax before I rang the bell. Through the frosted glass a shape appeared and the door opened before I had the chance to ring.

When He had told me that I was to spend the weekend learning and had given me this address, many things had passed through my mind, but this, a large modern house in a small village had not been one of them.

"Come in."

She was small with long blonde hair brushed straight back, a welcoming smile on her face.

"I'm Lucy, please don't worry, we're friends."

The door was closed behind me and I followed her into a living room, all bare wood and white. An arrangement of yellow lilies caught my eye, the only colour in the room.

"A gift," Lucy said, "please sit down."

Perched on the edge of the chair I tried to think of something to say.

"Your house is beautiful," I murmured, cursing the banality as I said it. Lucy seemed genuinely pleased.

"I try to keep it well, it pleases both of us."

Footsteps in the hall stopped the conversation. I swallowed hard, but Lucy's face broke into a beaming smile as she stood and went to the door.

"Master," she said in a breathless whisper, "Our guest has arrived."

*****

Lucy was naked now except for a collar, made of soft tan leather, around her neck. Her body was lithe and supple, but as she led me up the stairs I couldn't help noticing the stripes across her back and buttocks. In her dressing room a variety of outfits had been laid out.

"Master likes these for you, his taste is excellent."

She stripped me, removing my jeans and t shirt, the lacy black bra and thong I had chosen.

"But first a bath."

Adjoining this room was a small bathroom. I waited as she ran the bath, wondering how they knew I had dreamed of sharing a bath with another woman. This was different to my fantasies, which had involved mutual licking,kissing and masturbation. I was getting over the embarrassment of being treated like a child, or a doll;part of me enjoyed the simplicity of this beautiful woman's attentions,and so allowed her to wash my back and breasts, knowing my hard nipples must betray how aroused I was. I began to hope she might pay extra attention to my clit or nipples. I even parted my legs slightly, hoping she would notice. Lucy just looked at me and smiled.

"Master will say when we begin, if we begin," and carried on rinsing me, pouring jug after jug of clean water over me.

"Stand now please."

She wrapped me in a fluffy white towel, and began to dry me. Doll like, I raised my arms as instructed. When she knelt before me to dry my legs, and the towel was gently patted over my pussy, I couldn't stop a moan escaping my lips.

"You shaved this morning, that will please my Master," she commented and carried on as though nothing had happened.

*****

In the dressing room she selected a tight PVC corset, black mini skirt and sheer black hold ups. By now she barely needed to speak to me.I turned without needing to be asked so she could lace the corset and allowed her to straighten the hold ups under the mini skirt. After she had applied my make up she led me to the centre of the room. The door opened and Simon walked in. He looked at me, my thighs, breasts, face. I stood a little taller, knowing I was being inspected. He walked over to Lucy.

"Beautiful"he said, taking her and kissing her hard on the mouth. As they devoured each other I wondered who he meant. A hand stroked my cheek, worked its way down to my neck, across my breast, my arm, the blood rush following its path. Finally he traced around my lips.

They broke apart,

"He was right, you are a wonderful slut," Simon announced,"You agreed to restraints and flogging, yes?"

I nodded.

"Please say it," Simon prompted.

"Yes, there was a list..."

He cut me off.

"Restraints and flogging was all I asked about!"

He left the room while Lucy cuffed me to the bed, my wrists and ankles held tightly in place. Under my tummy she placed two pillows, pulling up the mini skirt to around my waist so my arse was bare and exposed to the air.

"I will tell Master you are ready," she told me as she left the room.

*****

I waited, watching,hoping to see the door open, eager to begin. Minutes passed. I wondered how long I would be here, where were they and what were they doing?

Then, it opened. Simon stood crop in hand, Lucy behind him. She giggled as she walked out of my line of sight. A soft tickle on my feet. I jerked. I had extremely ticklish feet. A feather stroked along my thighs, my calves and then back to my feet. I was laughing now, my body writhing in reaction to the feather. Both Lucy and I were giggling like school girls. A sting of pain, a burning on my arse as the crop was brought down across my buttocks. The tickling stopped. And again my body tensed, now in anticipation of the next stroke. Hard on my soft pink flesh it came. One more and I cried out.

"The gag Lucy!"Simon ordered. As she sat astride me to fix the ball gag I could feel her wetness. This was exciting her, seeing me cuffed and whipped, her pussy was already dripping. Again and again the crop was brought across my cheeks. My pussy was so turned on and it seemed the fire in my arse went straight through to my clit; I started to drift, to that wonderful place only He had taken me to, and it stopped.

Lucy untied me and passed me a glass of water.

"It's almost time for dinner," she said.

*****

We ate outside, Lucy and Simon dressed quite normally, Lucy's polo neck hiding her collar. I was glad the garden was secluded as I was still dressed in the outfit they'd chosen for me. We just talked,but during the meal Simon's hand explored the tops of my thighs and my pussy lips. He opened my legs further until he found my clit. I was unsure whether I ought to react or not. Lucy cleared the table and left. Simon reached over and lifted my breasts from the corset, rubbing each nipple with his thumb as he did so. I glanced towards the French windows but he just laughed.

"Lucy knows what I want from you slut."

He rose, and without looking at me said, "This way slut!" I followed him.

He led me to a different part of the house, along a short hallway that obviously led to an extension.

"This room is sound proofed," he commented.

I merely nodded, unsure what to reply.

He opened the door to what at first glance appeared to be a private gym. Two walls were covered with floor to ceiling mirrors; there were padded benches located at various heights that reminded me of weight lifting equipment. Although there were no windows the down lighters were positioned to minimise glare. In the center of the room was a white sheepskin rug, and directly above it hung a gleaming silver hook.

Lucy stepped forward, naked except for her collar. He reached out his hand and gently brushed a stray hair from her cheek.

"Lie on the rug slave," he commanded.

She obeyed.

"Open your legs!"

Again she obeyed and I could see her glistening pink pussy. He spoke to me, while he gazed at Lucy.

"Lick my slave, slut, bring her to orgasm!"

I buried my head between her legs, breathing in the scent of her pussy, I reached with my tongue to tease and taste her clit. As I rubbed it, it popped out of its hood. Lucy started to pant. I moved my tongue into her cunt, burying myself deep. With one finger I began to tease her clit and she moaned.

Simon moved close, staring down, watching her face.

"What is more beautiful than watching a woman pleasuring another? Come for me Lucy, come my slave."

I increased the speed and pressure of my tongue and fingers. Slipping two fingers into her pussy I started to pleasure her whilst I teased her clit with my mouth. I found her g spot and moved faster as she arched her back and came with a cry.

Simon smiled at her, and then turned to me, his face stern.

"I told you to lick her to orgasm, slut! Lie down!" He pointed to one of the benches I had noticed earlier. This one was around a meter long; it had racks at either side, which once may have contained bar bells. I lay along it, my legs dangling over the end.

"Put your legs here!" he said, pointing to a pole either side of the bench.

Lucy had joined us and passed him a pair of cuffs, heavy thick leather, which he tightened around my ankles. Pulling my legs straight and apart he attached the cuff to a hook I had not noticed. Now my arse and pussy were exposed, I could not move my legs. He took my arms and cuffed them outstretched so I was immobilised.

"This is a training whip," he said, "because you need to be trained in obedience."

I felt the gentle stroke across my pussy. He moved the angle and caught my arse. It was so gentle I wanted to cry out, "Harder, teach me!"

Then a sudden stroke stung. He caught my clit and I gasped; again hard on my bum, then returning to the gentle, teasing strokes.

"You like it hard, don't you slut?" Simon asked, running the tip of the whip over my pussy lips.

"Yes, oh yes!"

"Well, it is not for you to decide that," Simon replied.

He ran the tip over my nipples, gently teasing them; they were erect and he gave each a soft stroke with the whip, then hard once straight across my pussy.Returning to my nipples and breasts he whipped them each stroke increasing my excitment.

Then he was gone.

I was in total darkness now, my heart thudding in my ears. I could smell my pussy dripping wet; feel the restraints tight around my wrists and ankles. I began to wonder where Lucy and Simon had gone, what they were doing, how long they would leave me like this.

My arms and legs were beginning to feel heavy. I tried to move to relax them; a slightly tinny voice rang out, "Remain still, slut!" I realised there must be a camera and loudspeaker in the room, that wherever they were they could see me, see my holes open and exposed, my breasts red from the whip. I tried tensing and relaxing, remaining as still as I could. Ignoring the fear building in me, in so far as I trusted Him and He had given me to this couple.

I heard the door open,footsteps across the room,my heart pounding I spoke, my voice cracking"Who is it? Is someone there?"There was no reply,and no warning from the speaker,only the noise of my breathing ,loud in my ears. The next sensation was of a cock entering my pussy, pounding hard and fast into me. All I could feel was the cock and balls banging against me. Was this Simon? Who was fucking me? I ceased to care as I was brought to orgasm, crying out I forgot the pain in my arms and legs. The cock thrust urgently now, my pussy tightening with orgasm after orgasm; then I felt the spunk shoot into me. The cock was withdrawn, footsteps, the door opened and the light was turned on. I realised how I must have looked, flushed from cumming, my pussy dripping with an unknown man's sperm.

Blinded momentarily, when my vision cleared I saw Lucy standing over me. She first released my legs, then my arms, rubbing my ankles gently as the blood rushed to them.

"Can you stand?" she asked gently.

"Yes," I nodded, "I think so."

She led me to a massage table in the corner and massaged my legs and arms. I wanted to ask her if it had been Simon, but stopped myself, realising this slut's role was to be used, not to question. She smiled down at me as if reading my thoughts.

"Master is pleased with you," she said, "he wishes me to bring you upstairs."

The master bedroom was dominated by a four poster bed. Simon was already lying on it, naked, his erection hard and prominent. I walked in feeling the spunk still dribbling down my thighs.

"Ride me slut!" he ordered.

Lucy lay next to him, stroking his chest, kissing his nipples and neck. I sat astride him, feeling his cock inside me. Gently at first I rocked back and forth, feeling it rub against my g spot. As the need to come over took me again I increased my speed, abandoning myself to fucking him. Faster I rode, squirting, gushing over his cock; I knew he must be covered in my juice, but felt like I needed to come more.

I realised he was speaking, but not to me, murmuring, "Lucy my love, my slave, my life." Over and over he murmured. I looked down and realised she was resting her head on his chest, as he stroked her hair.

"It is time for me to fuck you slut," he suddenly said, "lie on the bed!"

He pushed into me and I wrapped my legs around him, overflowing with juices now, the cock squelching into my aching pussy. Next to me Lucy began masturbating; Simon's eyes were fixed on her, and as he fucked me, harder, faster, better than I'd ever been fucked before I could hear him whispering to her, "Come for me Lucy, come for your Master, my darling."

I wondered whose cunt he was fucking; whose pussy he could feel around his cock, and as she came I did too, screaming out with the orgasm which over powered me. He leant over and kissed her on the forehead.

"Was that good?" he asked, his cock still in me, but oblivious to my presence.

That night before I fell asleep I heard the cries and moans from the master bedroom as they continued long into the night.