A Lesson About Driving Drunk

Story Info
You get a spanking and more from Andrew.
903 words
3.64
19.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bring you your Girl Scout cookies myself. Cheryl has taken the critters up to her in laws for the day and asked me to deliver all the cookies. I ring your bell and eventually you open the door wearing just a long fluffy rob and glasses. I've always had a thing for women in glasses. You apologize for your appearance and I tell you you look fine. I ask if your sick and you tell me just hungover. You say you went to the ex last night.

"You didn't drive home drunk did you?" I ask.

You say "Yea. I know I'm bad." I tell you very bad. You could have killed yourself or someone else. "I know."

I open your screen door and step inside and close the inner door. You timidly ask me what I'm doing. I say how angry I am that you would be so selfish as to drive drunk. You just lower your head and say I know. I'm sorry. I lightly lift your head so our eyes meet and tell you that I'm going to teach you a lesson about driving drunk. I take hold of the lash on your robe and pull you over to your couch. I sit down on the couch and tell you to get over my knee. You are hesitant at first.

"Carolyn," I say. "If I have to pull you over my knee myself your bottom is really going to be sore." I undo the lash on your robe. and it falls open before you have a chance to keep it closed. I see how your naked under the robe but don't say anything. I notice how well you groom yourself. "Get over my knee right now." I order. You reluctantly lean over and lay across my lap. You can already feel my hardness pressing into you. I lift the back of your robe exposing your sexy bottom and pretty tattoo on your lower back. I softly and tenderly caress your bottom. My finger tips barely grazing across your skin.

Suddenly, I raise my hand and start spanking your backside hard. You cry out with each slap on your check. Alternating from the left side to the right side and spanking all around your bottom. I can hear you suck in air with each stinging slap of my hand. After several hard spanks I stop and begin caressing your bottom again. I tell you how disappointed I am that you would put yourself at risk and even risk making your son an orphan. You tell me you know and that your sorry. That you couldn't help yourself. I tell you that I can't help myself right now.

My fingers are slowly making their way down towards your love. I can already feel the heat coming from there. I lightly run my fingers over your smooth opening. I glide back towards your red bottom. I start spanking you again. Your legs are starting to kick so I wrap my leg over them to keep you still. I continue to spank you. After several minutes of my stinging spanks I stop. I reach under and feel your wetness. I take my other hand and grab you by the hair and lightly tug your head up. "You like this don't you?" Breathlessly you reply "Uh huh." I take my thumb and slide it in your backside. You let out a soft moan as my finger enters your tightness. I take two other fingers finger and slide them in your love. I slowly wiggle my fingers and thumb while they are inside you. Your soft moans are enough to make me grind into you with my hardness. I pull my fingers out and lift you up.

I tell you to remove your robe. Once it's off you push me back on the couch and lean in and we kiss passionately. You reach down to undo my fly and let my eagerness out. You lower yourself onto me and wrap your arms around my neck. My hand caressing your soft smooth thighs and warm tender backside. As you slowly glide yourself up and down on my hardness we again kiss passionately. I reach up and pinch your nipples hard. You in turn moan and kiss more eagerly. I reach around and grab your hold of your ass. I slowly stand as you are hanging on to me. As I start walking towards your bedroom you are still gliding up and down on me. Kissing deeply.

As I reach your bed I slowly lay you down. I take your legs and rest them on my shoulders. I start thrusting into you with urgency. Our eyes locked on each other. I lean down and kiss and suck on your nipples. Soon we are both breathing heavily and know that our mutual climax is near. You slide further up on the bed and I follow. I reenter you and you wrap your legs around me and pull me close. I continue to thrust into you. Aching for release. We kiss passionately. Soon our embrace reaches it's peak. We both climax together in a tight embrace. After several minutes we regain our composure. Oh my God is all you can say. We both chuckle. "I hope that teaches you a lesson about driving drunk," I say. You tell me,'I don't know. I may need a few more lessons."