A Lesson for Her: Lesson 03-04

Story Info
Her third and fourth lesson.
845 words
4.2
52.1k
8
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfcitydom
sfcitydom
123 Followers

He walks up to the car door and opens it. She gets out, gives him a hug and a kiss and he returns the affection. They walk to the front door. Once inside he tells her to strip and to pile her clothes on the entry floor.

Naked, she stands before him. He takes her by the hair and pulls it together into a ponytail. From his jacket, he retrieves a collar. It is a simple black collar with a silver buckle. He tells her to turn and face him. He places the collar around her neck and as he buckles it, he leans into her and whisper's: "On your hands and knees, my pet".

With his words, she drops to the floor. He crouches down next to her and strokes her hair. He tells her, what a lovely pet he has and from now on, she can't come with out wearing the collar. He retrieves a leash from his pocket and he attaches it to the collar.

As he stands, he tells her to hold her head and ass high in the air with pride, for she is his prized possession. He begins to walk and tells her to follow. He leads her to the bedroom were he tells her to climb on to the bed as if she was an animal and to remain on all fours.

Using the leash, he holds her in place and begins to inspect her. He explores her mouth with his fingers and she begins to suck on them. He pulls her back by the leash. He reaches under her, squeezes her breast, and pinches her nipples. She moans softly. He slides his hand along her body and down her thighs. He slaps her firmly on the ass and squeezes her cheeks. With his fingers, he grabs some hair between her legs, and pulls it. She yelps. "We will need to do something about that", he states. With two fingers, he begins to touch her clit. His touch causes her to moans and arches her back.

He tells her to climb down from the bed and get on all fours on the floor. She complies with his request and assumes her position. He tells her to stand straight as he pulls the leash and as he begins to walk, she follows him.

He walks out of the bedroom and down the hallway into the living room. All the while, she is at his heels. As he reaches the couch, he removes his belt, sits down and places the belt next to him. He tells her to kneel in front of him and she complies. He touches her face. She returns his attention by shyly smiling and pressing her cheek into his palm.

He pulls his cock from his pants, grabs her by the hair and positions her mouth on it. She instinctually reaches up and grabs it. "No hands." He commands. She complies. He tells her to slow down and smacks her on the ass with his belt. He grabs her ponytail and controls her movement on his cock. He pulls her off his cock and rubs it across her face. Then forces it back into her; forcing it deep into her mouth. Again, he strikes her in the ass with his belt. With each smack, he can feel her quiver on his cock.

He grabs her head and continues to use her mouth to jack himself off. He feels his load build in his balls and his cock becomes rock hard. He pushes her head down, his cock is now deep into her and he begins to come. He can tell she is struggling to swallow is load. Nevertheless, she does. "You are a very good girl." He tells her and she smiles up at him. He places his cock back in his pants.

He tells her to climb up into his lap and he caresses her skin as he holds her and kisses her cheek. She whispers to him that she wants to come. He positions her over his lap and begins to spank her. Her ass begins to turn red. He slides his fingers inside her, she is soaking wet and she begins to moan.

He tells her to kneel before him and she asks if anything is wrong. He assures her everything is well and removes the collar from her and returns it to his pocket. She pouts that she wants to come. He kisses her as he gets up. He tells her that this evenings lesson is over.

As he walks to the door, she pouts more about not coming. He tells her to think about this evening. She says she will. However, she states that with out the collar she is not able to come. "Yes. This is true." he says and asks if she would like her next lesson this evening. She happily says yes.

Lesson 4

"I own your orgasm and I expect you to abide by my wishes. Good night" he says as he walks out the door.

sfcitydom
sfcitydom
123 Followers