A Lesson for Her: Lesson 07

Story Info
Seventh lesson: something for her to do alone.
437 words
4.06
37.2k
6
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfcitydom
sfcitydom
122 Followers

She arrives home. There is a package at her front door. It is from him. She picks up the package and takes it inside. She puts her things down and places the package on the dining room table. She opens the package and inside she fines an envelope and a box. 'Lesson 7' is written across the envelope.

She opens the envelope:

Dear S,

Inside the enclosed box you will find everything you need for Lesson 7.

I hope you will enjoy it.

Best,

M

She opens the box and removes the contents. In the box, she finds: A bottle of lubricant, a bottle of anti-bacterial soap, five dildos of various sizes, and a note. The dildos are different from what she has seen in the past. They are flared at the base like an anal plug and have a handle. The dildo sizes vary from small to large. She reads the note.

Welcome to Lesson 7.

I want to take your ass and in order to this you will need train you ass to accept me. These dildos are designed to be used in your ass. You will start with the smallest and work your way up to the largest. The largest dildo is a bit larger then my cock. When you can accept it, you will be able accept me. Please follow the directions I have included.

Instructions:

Each night at nine take a warm bath. After your bath, go to your bedroom, put on your collar and recline on your bed. Use a generous amount of lubricant and work it around your asshole. Next, use your finger to work the lube inside your ass. Then take the dildo that you are currently accepting; lube it and insert in slowly into your ass. Relax while you are inserting it. Breathe deep and exhale as you insert the dildo. Once you have accepted it; fuck yourself with it while you masturbate. When you come continue fucking your ass for a few minutes longer. If you wish you may masturbate again. When you are done make sure you wash the dildo well, dry it and put it away. Do not use an unclean dildo in your pussy!

Once you are able to easily accept a particular dildo move up to the next largest. This may take a couple of days to get to use to the larger size.

Last, we will not play until you are able to handle the largest dildo. Please do not rush this; I will be able to tell if you can handle me.

Please keep me informed of your progress.

-M

sfcitydom
sfcitydom
122 Followers