A Lesson for Her: Lesson 08

Story Info
Now for Lesson 8.
2.3k words
4.35
46k
13

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfcitydom
sfcitydom
122 Followers

She has informed him that she has completed Lesson 7 and she is ready for lesson 8. The preparation for Lesson 8 has taken 15 days. They have seen each other during this time. He has teased and taunted her. However, there has not been any sexual contact between them during her preparations.

He has made plans for her to spend the weekend with him. He has informs her to be prepared to be taken upon arrival. He tells her to please him by dressing casually and reminds her to bring her collar.

Friday evening.

His confidence in her and their relationship has grown; He has given her a key. She arrives at his home and uses her key to let herself in. She walks into the entry and says "Hello." He replies and tells her to come upstairs.

Upstairs she fines him sitting on the edge of the bed. The lights are dimmed. Laid out on the bed are several items: a dildo similar to the ones she received in the Lesson 7 parcel, a vibrator, a bottle of lube, some rope, two black leather belts, a bit and a blindfold. In the middle of the room is a bench. It is black with red cushions on the top and sides.

"Did you remember your collar?" He asks.

"Yes" She replies.

"Put your bag down" He commands "and give me your collar."

Placing her bag near the closet, she retrieves her collar from the bag and hands it to him. He places the collar on the bed with the rest of the items. Pulling her close between his legs, he pulls back her hair, gives her a kiss, and squeezes her ass.

"Are you ready?" He asks.

"I believe so." She replies.

"Anything you want to say?" He asks.

She looks at him and says, "Please be gentle."

"Don't worry. I am not going to push you to the floor and rape your ass. We will take our time and you will be ready when I enter you. Trust me." He replies.

He tells her to strip for him. As she walks off, he slaps her hard on the ass. He climbs up on to the bed and leans back on the headboard. Reaching over to the side table, he turns on some music. He has selected "Butterfly (Extreme Mix)" by Crazy Town begins to play. In his opinion, the best song for stripping!

She moves to the middle of the room and starts to grind. This once innocent girl is now his personal stripper. She pulls her top off and throws it to the floor as she grinds to the music. She steps out of her sandals and unbuttons her jeans. Slowly, she slides her jeans down to the floor. She steps out of them just as the song hits the heavy bridge "Come my lady, Come Come my lady, you're my butterfly..." She turns, places her hand on the bench, and gyrates her ass him to the music. She turns, undoes her bra, and tosses it to the floor. Pinching her nipples, she slides his hand into her g-string and inserts her fingers into herself. She pulls her wet fingers form her g-string, and puts them in her mouth tasting herself.

"Oh, I think you are going to get a tip this evening. " He yells to her "I think I need to get a pole in here."

She slide her g-string over her hips and lets it drop to the floor as the song enters the bridge again. Perfect timing. He gets off the bed and walks up to her, he grabs her. Quickly, violently, and with intent, he pushes her against the wall. She is startled. He has her pinned by the shoulders. She turns her head away from him as he leans in.

"Tonight, I am going to fuck that ass of yours." He whispers in her ear.

He grabs her by the jaw, turns her face towards him, and kisses her. It is difficult to determine who is trying to consume whom. With a hand around her throat and two fingers inside her pussy, he lifts her up off her heals on to her toes.

She breaks from their kiss.

"Fuck my ass. Fuck me!" She yells.

With her words, he throws her from their grapple and pushes her to the middle of the room. Now the bench is between them.

"Oh, game on." He replies to her new position.

He moves around the bench towards her and she simple moves again to the opposite side of the bench. With that, he reaches over the bench and grabs her by the hair. She falls into line, just as kitten when its mother takes it by the scrap of the neck.

He tells her to stand at the end of the bench. She complies.

"Are you going to be a good girl?" He asks.

She nods yes.

"Do you want to wear your collar this evening?" He asks.

She quickly nodes yes. Because she knows with out the collar, she is not to come.

He pushes her down on to the bench. With her belly flat against the red cushion, he tells her to place her knees and elbows on the padded rails on each side of the bench. She complies. He checks how she fits on the bench making sure her ass and pussy are accessible to him.

"Comfy." He asks.

She nods yes.

He begins securing her to the bench. First, he secures her torso to the bench using two black belts: one low on her waist and the other right below her underarms. Then with rope, he secures her wrist and ankles to the eyebolts on the bench.

He places the blindfold over her eyes, making sure the headband does not ensnare her hair. Standing in front of her, he pulls his cock from his jeans, and shoves in her mouth. With it insertion she begins sucking.

"What's missing?" He thinks aloud.

She grunts against his cock.

"No not that." He replies. "Where is your collar?" He asks.

She again makes some noise. He pulls his cock from her mouth.

Between gasp for air, she says "My collar. Please! On the bed."

He places his cock back into his jeans, retrieves the collar, and places it around her neck. He kneels at her head and gives her a kiss, places the bit in her mouth and secures it around her head. Again, he makes sure that her hair hangs free.

Moving behind her, he begins stroking, and squeezes her ass. Sliding his hand down her thigh and then between her legs, he finds that she is quite wet. He retrieves the bottle of lube and the dildo from the bed. He pours some lube on her ass hole and applies some to the dildo. He rubs it around her ass hole and slowly pushes it into her. He tells her to relax and to breathe as he inserts it. He asks if she is ok and she nods yes. Slowly he strokes the dildo in and out of her ass and adds a bit of lube every couple of stokes. With his free hand, he reach between her legs and rubs her clit. With each stroke, he goes deeper.

He again strokes her ass with his hand and then begins to spank her. He starts softly then quickly increases the intensity. Her ass begins to turn red. Sliding two fingers into her pussy, he can feel the dildo against his knuckles. She moans as he fingers her. He removes his fingers and returns to her spanking.

He strokes her ass with dildo as he smacks it. The smacks are now landing harder on her ass and it has gone from pail peach, to pink, to red, and now crimson. He returns to fingering her pussy. Now with three inside, her pussy is tight around his fingers. He continues to fuck her with his fingers and dildo.

"Do you want to come?" He asks.

She nods her head yes.

Granting her permission, she begins to come, while he continues the fucking of her ass and pussy. As the dildo goes deep, his fingers go shallow. She lets out that she is coming and he goes deep with both dildo and his fingers. She begins to buck as he starts to rubs her clit.

"Tooooo, sensitive." She exclaims. He continues rubbing her clit.

Slowly the spasm of her orgasm subsides. He removes his fingers and the dildo from her. Kneeling in front of her, he takes her by the hair, lifting her head to look her in face. He pulls the blindfold in order to see her eyes, which are now appear glassy and her face is flush. He ask if everything is all right, she nods her head yes. As she does strings of spit drip and dangle from the bit.

From the bed, he retrieves the vibrator, a typical wan style. Kneeling behind her, he tells her to lower pussy towards the bench. She complies by rotating her hips. He tells her to hold her position and he secures the vibrator to the end of the bench between her legs. The vibrator is position so that it just barely touches her clit. With the vibrator in this position, she will be able use it against her clit. However, she will need to work at it. He stands and turns the vibrator on.

Standing behind her, he pulls his cock from his pants and begins to rub it around her pussy. Then slides it deep into her. She lets out a moan against the bit. His insertion has caused her clit to contact the vibrator. Now she knows where it is. Grabbing her hair, he thrusts his cock repeatedly in her.

Pulling his cock from her pussy, he applies some lube to the head and shaft. He takes his cock and begins rubbing it around her ass hole. Pressing the tip firmly against the opening, he tells her to breathe in deeply and to relax; slowly she expands to take the tips. He removes his cock and again rubs it around the opening. Again, he inserts the head and slowly removes it. This time tells her to take a deep breath and he pulls her hair and slides his cock deep into her ass.

"Fuck, your ass is tight and hot."

With the full insertion of his cock he has cause her clit to contact the vibrator. He slowly begins thrusting his cock in and out of her. He can feel her relax and she begins to accept his cock. With every couple of strokes, he causes her clit to be contact to the vibrator. With her acceptance of his cock, he increases the pace of his thrusting.

By her hair, he is able to pull up right and buries his cock deep in her ass, causing the vibrator to push firmly into her clit. She begins to come; he knows this because the muscles of her ass begin to squeeze his cock. He thrust several times rapidly and blows his cum deep into her. Repeatedly, he unloads streams of cum.

With the subsiding of his orgasm, he pulls his cock from her and turns off the vibrator. He removes the bit and blindfold from her, lifts her face up by the chin, and looks her in the eyes.

"Everything ok?" He asks.

"Yes." She replies.

He unties the binds on her wrist and ankles, removes the belts from around her, and helps to her feet. Now free, she hugs him and he gives her a kiss. He pulls back the covers on the bed and she climbs in. While he undresses, he asks how she felt and what she enjoyed. She states that she deeply enjoyed readying her self for him. Knowing that it was what he wanted and desired of her. She loved submitting to him, in person and to his words, knowing that even when she is not with him, she can please him.

Now nude, he tells her to join him in the shower, he soaps her up and washer her body. He rinses her off and in turn, she wash him. As she soaps up his cock and balls she stands pushing into him. With his hardening cock, he pushes her against the tiled wall and kisses his her. With his knees, he spreads her legs and grinds his thigh into her pussy.

He grabs her by the hair and pulls her from his mouth, looks intensely at her, "On your fucking knees and suck my cock."

He pushes her to her knees. Grabbing his cock, he forces it into her mouth. She begins sucking at once. It is more that he is jackin' off in her mouth then that she is going down on him. With her hair, he pushes and pulls her on and off his cock. Removing his cock from her mouth, he pulls her to a standing position. Grabbing her under the arms, he turns with her and pushes her into the corner of the shower. Holding her up by the thighs with her legs spread, he tells her to take his cock and put it in her pussy. With his cock in her, she screams and throws her arms around his head. Fucking her hard, they kiss equally as hard. All the rhythms coming together, she begins to come. He bites her shoulder, she moans and he begins coming in her.

As their orgasms recede, they slide to the floor of the shower and finish washing. They dry each other off and return to the bed. She snuggles into him, lays her head on his shoulder and they fall off to sleep.

sfcitydom
sfcitydom
122 Followers