A Lesson for Punctuality

Story Info
A new take on Master teaching me to be on time.
1.3k words
3.82
12k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drive an old pickup, and I love it to death, especially on drives like these. It's just me, the truck, and the road. A good country station on the radio and a tank of gas and I could drive forever.

But I'm not driving forever, and I can't focus on the radio. I have that feeling I get, in the base of my stomach, that mix of fear and excitement and incredible arousal. My pussy is already wet and probably soaking my driver's seat, but I don't care. I'm late, and I speed the truck a little faster until I see the sign for the motel Master instructed me to come to. I already see his truck in the parking lot, and sigh. I'm really late, and he isn't going to like that.

I park, and walk into the lobby, and up the stairs and down the hall to 204. The door is cracked. I knock anyway, and take a deep breath.

"It's open," he calls, no welcome but no anger in his voice. I step in silently, and put my head down. I dare to raise my eyes when I see he is facing the window, his back to me, beer can in his hand.

It's a small room, typical of a seedy roadside motel, but it feels the length of a football field between us. Still, I glance over him. My Master is gorgeous, there's never been any denying that.

He has jeans on and nothing else, and even with the lights off I can appreciate his smooth tan skin, with the amazing back and shoulder muscles. I bite my lip a little and lower my eyes again, but he doesn't turn around when he says, "Strip. All of it."

I quickly obey, throwing off my t-shirt and the comfortable running leggings I'd had on. My bra and underwear are blue. It's his favorite, but he doesn't notice them. He takes one more sip and says, "You were late."

My spine shivers a little. "Yes sir, very sorry, Master."

He turns around now, casually, and leans back against the window. "You'll pay for it, don't worry about that," he says with a smirk. His eyes sweep quickly up and down, he nods slightly, and jerks his head toward the bed. I hop on it quickly, and stretch my legs out, my eyes alternating between down at me or up at him.

He comes to the edge of the bed, and grabs onto my ankles. Not hard, almost playful as he pulls me closer to him and runs his hands up my legs and sides to my tits, rubs his thumbs over my nipples and brings them back down. He's gentle for another second, then gives my thigh a slight pinch, not enough to hurt, just enough to wake me up.

He pulls his cock out, and I have to bite my lip from moaning at the sight. In addition to having an amazing upper body, my Master has a big cock, around 8 inches and thick, but not grotesquely large. It's shaped nicely, with large veins that I like to trace with my fingertips when he lets me play with it.

Master looks at me, and laughs a little to himself at my face. He motions to indicate that I can suck it, and I all but squeal as I lean forward and take it in my mouth. It's been too long since I've had Master's cock, and I suck it like I've thought about doing for months. I take it as deep as I can- I've been practicing and I want Master to notice; I want him to be pleased with me. He groans a little, and I respond by increasing pressure and making my strokes faster. I pop it out of my mouth quickly, and lift it up, still kneading between my fingers, as I kiss my Master's balls, licking them once before returning to suck on that big cock. I make one stroke before he makes a ponytail of my hair, holding it away from my face, and then using it to push my mouth onto his cock. He's using more force now, and I'm only holding my mouth open as he fucks it, it's only his, it's only his to fuck. My mouth is his, my pussy is his, my ass is his. I need him.

He pulls out of my mouth and grabs my ankles again, but puts them up above his shoulders. He gives me a slap on the ass, nothing malicious, just what he knows I like. He puts one finger into my soaking wet pussy, laughs quietly to himself, and makes me suck it off his finger before shoving his hard cock into me. He's gentler than usual, and uses long slow strokes. Sometimes he'll shove in quickly and hard, and draw out slowly. He leans down over me, pressing my legs closer between us. He starts whispering to me.

"How's that, huh? How do you like that?" He punctuates each word with a fuck, and then says, "I know you love it, but you still need to be punished." And suddenly he stops fucking, leans back, and backs up, so I'm laying on the bed alone, craving his cock so much I almost want to cry.

Master sits on the bed and leans against the headboard, and motions to his lap. He's still not angry, still pretty amused with himself, but in more of a no-nonsense mood now.

I get on my elbows and knees over master's lap, trembling with anticipation, fear, and incredible arousal. "Play with your clit until I tell you to stop," he demands, "Every time I see your hand leave your pussy is a fuck in the ass, understand?"

I nod, but he grabs a small handful of hair and pulls my head back. "I asked a question, slut."

I murmur a half-assed "yes" and move my hand to my pussy. It's still soaking wet, between the fucking I just received and the spanking I know I'm about to get.

Master traces a vein on the back of my leg very softly, and my skin relaxes under his touch. That is, until his first smack lands on the right side of my ass. I gasp, and the hand on my pussy almost pauses. I know whining is going to get me nowhere, but I also know what Master thinks when I play with myself.

I rub my clit faster, and let out a small moan. Master squeezes my ass in response before smacking it again, which only makes me move faster. I feel master's cock staying hard under my stomach, and arch my back just slightly. My pussy's starting to ache and my hand's getting tired, but I don't dare move it.

I get one more slap before Master pushes me off him and pulls his cock out again. He grabs me by my hair and pulls my face to it. "Do you want it?" His voice isn't frighteningly loud or dangerously quiet, but the question is demanded.

I nod, before I remember myself and speak. "Yes, Master, I want it, please."

His hand in my hair loosens but doesn't release. "Tell me again."

I look up at him, and as caught up as my mind is, I still have to stop and appreciate how incredibly gorgeous my master is. I almost forget to say, "Yes, Master, you know I do, I want it in my pussy, I'm so wet for you, Master, please."

Cole smiles almost imperceptibly and flips me onto my back, pushes my legs up, and shoves his cock inside me. I open my mouth to thank him but a moan comes out instead. He adds a finger to my pussy and I gasp but don't dare to complain.

He fucks me harder, and asks the iconic "What's inside you right now?" Between moans I let out "It's your cock, Master, your dick's inside me, god, thank you, oh god please, harder!"

Never to disappoint, Cole starts fucking me harder, takes his finger out, and shoves it into my mouth. Now I'm quiet, and my Master leans down into my ear, and whispers just slightly above a growl, "When did I fucking say to stop playing with yourself?"