A Lesson in Anatomy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bigpuss
Bigpuss
15 Followers

"Oh!" Karen murmured, unzipping Jason's fly and tugging his trousers down over his slim hips. She reached into his boxers and grasped his cock firmly. Glancing up at him, Karen saw his gaze move downwards, as if willing her to fall to her knees in front of him.

Karen felt compelled to do this. She pushed his boxers down, admiring his youthful prick as it reared eagerly towards her mouth. Closing her lips over the head of it, she marvelled at the heated throb of the organ, the way it twitched impatiently in her mouth. She grabbed the base of the shaft, stimulating him gingerly. Karen had never handled any cock other than her husband's; this situation was at once familiar, yet terribly unfamiliar, and she wasn't sure how Jason liked to be treated.

Jason made no sound as she sucked at his prick. He just stood, gazing down at Karen's bobbing head, resting his hands protectively on her shoulders; keeping her level with his crotch.

To Karen, he tasted of honey - or marzipan - and she loved both. In her mouth, his shaft felt deliciously solid and thick; the head a swollen plum that oozed fluid. Her tongue squirmed over it hungrily and her hand squeezed the shaft in time to the actions of her mouth, pulling the foreskin back and forth in a rapid motion.

After a moment, Jason tensed; perhaps he felt he was about to come and wanted not to spend himself too soon. He told Karen to stop and she stood, slowly, a quizzical expression on her face. A drop of saliva had strayed onto her lower lip. Jason kissed her again, tasting himself.

"Show me what you know about women," Karen murmured.

"Everything!" he said, stroking her hips and exploring her bare pussy with his eyes. Karen's bush was moist with her juices; her outer lips were swollen. Naked before Jason, she felt vulnerable but also womanly and attractive. She was proud of her wide hips and rounded buttocks. She knew she would feel like even more of a woman, with Jason inside her.

"Must - lie down!" she gasped, looking around.

Jason pointed at the floor. "There'll do!" he said.

So Karen let herself slide down onto the pile of fallen books, forgetting her earlier annoyance at Jason's mistreatment of them. Underneath her body, they felt hard and cold, but soon they, like Karen, were yielding under pressure, and they became the perfect surface on which to accept her lover.

Still kissing her, Jason rolled on top of Karen, his hands caressing her breasts and belly. Slowly his fingers stroked their way downwards, reaching her pubic hair and moving, with excruciating stealth, towards the explosive core of her desire.

Karen parted her thighs, allowing him full access to her pussy. Her clitoris leapt forwards, a throbbing red nub of flesh, yearning to be touched. Jason didn't need a map to find it; his experience was definately showing now. He stroked it rapidly, the pads of his fingers rasping over the enflamed bud, torturing it thrillingly. Karen writhed on the books, moaning; her juices flooded out and soaked the covers and pages of countless publications. But she had ceased to care.

Sliding down her body, Jason put his lips to Karen's clit and squirmed his tongue around it, dipping into her moist hole every so often, then swirling back over the roused bud. Karen bucked her hips as the first spasms of climax raged through her body. Loud groans of pleasure burst from her throat and she dug her nails into Jason's scalp, burrowing through his hair, which felt soft and damp to the touch.

His body was everything she had imagined it would be - lean, smooth and boyish. When he came up for air and looked at Karen, she felt a knot in her stomach; with his fringe flopping into his eyes and an earnest expression on his face as he checked to see how he was pleasing her, he seemed so sweet. Karen also noticed, with satisfaction, that his chin was wet with her juices.

"Come on," she said softly, opening her arms to him. "I want you."

Keenly Jason crawled on top of her, mashing his body against Karen's. At the touch of his cock between her legs, Karen felt a powerful spasm. She wriggled on the books, trying to find a position suitable for penetration, and, eventually, with her backside slightly raised and her knees apart, she was ready.

Grasping his cock, she guided him into her opening; there was barely any resistance as the plump head of his prick pushed its way inside her slick cleft.

Karen's body surrendered utterly to Jason's. With each forceful thrust, his eyes remained fixed on her face, watching to see her response.

"What does that feel like?" he murmured.

"Good.." Karen's eyes closed and she sighed.

Jason began to pump harder. The sensation of his prick thudding against her velvety walls was exquisite. Karen couldn't believe it. She was so used to her husband, yet this blatantly wasn't him; she felt as though she were in a dream.

After a moment, Jason reached for Karen's ankles and drew them upwards so that her legs were raised high, resting over his shoulders. "How does that feel?" he asked again.

"Deep..!" Karen gasped. His cock seemed almost to be splitting her in two, it was so far inside her body. When he let her legs go, Karen reached around his waist and let her hand fall onto his trim buttocks with a loud smack, which seemed to echo around the library. Grasping the pert flesh, she allowed her nails to dig in deeply. Jason tensed and gave a yelp. Karen smiled, kissing him.

"Naughty boys have to be punished," she said. "And you're DEFINATELY naughty!"

Keeping himself inside her, Jason manoevred Karen so that she was facing away from him. His cock could now reach places which had gone previously untouched, and his subsequent thrusts caused a sharp, yet pleasurable, pain that had Karen crying out for more.

She raised herself up on all fours, books slithering underneath her knees. Jason moved in closer and reached around to cup her dangling breasts, nuzzling her neck as he did so.

"What's it like?" he asked. "Are you close?"

"Mmm!" was all Karen could say. She ground her backside against him, wanting him even deeper inside her pussy. Jason obliged. His body made a loud smacking noise against Karen's buttocks with every penetration and she jerked forward, wailing, trying to steady herself. Each deep thrust felt like a blow to her insides; every part of her body was being jarred to the core.

"Oh - oh - keep going!" she cried, unable to hold back, she was so near to coming.

But Jason began to slow. "I'm gonna come!" he gasped. "I wanted you to be first."

How considerate. Karen grunted. "Let me be on top then - quick!"

Jason slid out of her acheing pussy briefly, allowing the position change to take place. He sprawled on his back, looking up at Karen as she straddled him. His cock was still nicely erect and it twitched impatiently against her belly.

Wriggling, Karen placed the organ between her thighs. Without hesitation, she slid it inside her body once again, her pussy lips making a moist sucking sound as they drew the engorged member in.

Karen closed her eyes and swayed her hips, grinding against Jason's prone body. Her clitoris made delicious contact with his pubic bone and was stimulated more powerfully the harder she pressed.

Bending to kiss him, she stroked his face again. How beautiful he was, with his straight, elegant nose, his strong, noble brow and soft, wide mouth! She could hardly believe he was real.

Jason reached to cup her breasts. Karen's nipples bounced enticingly close to his mouth; it wasn't long before he had sucked one in amd was feasting on the swollen nub as if he'd not seen nourishment in months.

Inside Karen's pussy, delicious spasms were surging uncontrollably. Her clitoris throbbed with the pressure being put upon it, and suddenly she could take no more.

Karen pushed onto Jason's cock harder and harder as her pussy exploded around it. Raw, tortured flesh turned to liquid, molten heat in an instant. She threw back her head and arched her back, trying to keep the sensations going for as long as possible. The climax flooded her body again and again, and, deep within her channel, Jason could no doubt feel the wild pulsations of her flesh around his cock.

Sitting up, he grappled with Karen, rolling her over so that, once more, she lay against the avalanche of books. "Now it's my turn," he told her, holding her arms down so she couldn't struggle.

Karen gurgled and moaned as he plunged into her from above. The full weight of Jason's body was on hers, crushing the air from her lungs. But she had enough breath left to be able to cry out after each hard stroke of his prick into her pussy. The tight walls of Karen's cunt rubbed the invading cock deliciously, and Jason was close to losing his extraordinary control.

Letting out a grunt of satisfaction, he suddenly tensed and emptied himself into her. The sensations of moist heat increased for Karen as he sluiced her pussy with his creamy fluid. Her grip on him tightened; her willing pussy sucked him dry.

Gasping, Jason ground his pelvis against Karen's until he was done. Then, slowly, carefully, he withdrew. Karen's pussy let go its grip, somewhat reluctantly. She loved the feel of his cock so much. she didn't want to lose it.

Her body was soaked with sweat; the combined juices of herself and Jason trickled slowly down her inner thighs onto the books that had provided such an agreeable surface for fucking. It took several moments for Karen to be able to sit up, so exhausted was she by the session.

Snuggling up behind her, Jason nuzzled her shoulder and murmured, "What are we going to say to each other tomorrow?"

"I don't know. Maybe I could start with my usual - 'You're late back with that book!' "

Jason grinned wickedly. "What's the punishment for that again?"

"Mmm, I'll have to think about it!" Karen stretched, her body still tingling with sensations of unbelievable pleasure. Then, noticing that a large amount of fluid had pooled beneath her buttocks, she struggled to sit up.

"Oh God - Jason, look! There's come all over the Encyclopaedia of Tropical Diseases!"

Jason didn't seem overly concerned by this fact.

"There's a first time for everything!" he said, casually.

A pause. Karen looked at the sodden books; some were lying open, their pages soaked and crumpled, others had torn covers. They would never be the same again. She put her fingers up to her mouth, shocked at the sacrilege of it for a brief moment.

Then she laughed. Very loudly. And, once she started laughing, the hysteria took her over and she found she couldn't stop.

Bigpuss
Bigpuss
15 Followers
12