A Lesson in Beauty

Story Info
Novice Sub discovers the beauty and power of a BBW.
3.7k words
4.5
19.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat there clicking through the profiles on line looking for a potential Goddess to serve. Eric was looking through the potential partners like a trucker entering the nudie bar. He was searching for the same physical appearance he had always dated in the vanilla world, just with a wicked dominant streak.

Due to the lack of immediate response Eric was reminded quickly why he had not had much success finding a partner to share his fantasies in past attempts, because as a sub guy, the numbers were not in his favor. As the days passed and the familiar disappointment grew Eric became more proactive sending out attempts to meet the right Top but again found few that met his qualifications.

One morning there it was, finally a response! As Eric logged in he was thrilled to see "1" private message waiting for him. It's amazing how exciting just that little "1" can be. He quickly opened the message from "Entitled Mistress." She shared a link to her profile which Eric eagerly clicked. The only picture in her profile was of her feet in heels. Her desires seemed similar what he was looking for but he was disappointed to see she described herself as "medium build" and "curvy." Having found those words to often be an understatement, Eric politely declined the invitation to connect. When she inquired further he explained that his partner really had to be a certain build or it just wouldn't work for him. He was impressed that she did not respond in a defensive way.

Actually the mistress sounded a little amused and messaged "someday you will discover there are some curvy women out there that could wrap you around their little finger."

Eric couldn't resist playfully joking back and forth with her for a few days as she seemed to be a sport and never got too angry about the conversation. She said she thought he would be a "fun little bitch" to train. Eventually the communication slowed and the stopped. Eric gave her little thought as he resumed his efforts to find the right Mistress.

A few weeks later Eric received a message from a "Playful Mistress" who sounded very interested and showed potential. In her picture she was petite and cute although nothing in her attire indicated her dominant nature. As the messaging increased Eric was impressed how interested this Mistress was in his fantasies. After a few weeks of messaging and a little begging on Eric's part she agreed to meet in person. The Playful Mistress made a first requirement to meet with her; he was to not masterbate from now until they met several days away. Of course Eric knew he could "cheat" and she would never know it but he thought it would be exciting to try to comply with her first command, and the fact that she would make this request implied something that really excited him.

Finally the night of the big date was here and Eric arrived at the determined place 15 minutes early because he was so eager. He sat there with a white rose, as instructed, in his nervous hands. The Mistress arrived a few minutes late but it seemed like an eternity to Eric. She was as attractive as in her pictures. As soon as they sat he couldn't resist asking about some of the things we had discussed on line. She just smiled and said there would be time for that later. Eric could barely eat as he was so excited with the possibilities of finally exploring some of his long hidden needs. A couple of times throughout the dinner the Playful Mistress' phone rang. As annoying as this was to Eric, the woman was quick to give a couple of one word answers and rejoin the dinner.

After dinner the Mistress told Eric to get in his car and follow her back to her place. As soon as they walked in she sat down and snapped "strip."

He was a little startled by this but quickly complied. She then told him follow her and she lead him to the bedroom. She commanded him to lie down on the bed spread eagle. Again he complied. Without any discussion or warning she reached over the mattress and pulled up a hand cuff that was already attached to the bed and started to clip the other end around Eric's wrist. His mind raced with confusion bouncing between excitement and fear, knowing that he really knew little about this person and possibly going to be in a very vulnerable position, so he pulled his arm back.

The woman just looked at him and in a rehearsed sounding way said "comply or leave."

Eric thought about the erotic conversations they had shared online, and quickly contemplated the frustration of trying to find a suitable Mistress. He stretched his arm back to the bedpost before he had time to second guess his decision. She looked relieved and something about her was not very intimidating. She then finished cuffing his arms and legs and blindfolded him. His fear turned to panic as he heard her walk out of the room.

Eric waited scared and excited, but mostly scared. He could hear voices in the other room, which seemed odd because he had not heard anyone else open the front door. Then came the scary realization that someone else had already been in the house before he arrived.

As they walked down the hall Eric could barely hear the two sets of footsteps over the beating of his own heart. He was at least somewhat relieved to hear the other voice as a female voice said "Well look what's caught in my web."

One of them walked up beside the bed as the other one walked across the room and sat down. The new voice said you can call me Ma'am for now in a confident soothing voice and began gently running her fingernails up and down his inner thighs.

She then began talking to the girl he had met at the restaurant and said "First I need to get him to relax some." As she was moving around near the bed he felt oil being squirted on his body. With her soft hands she began caressing his body avoiding contact with his growing erection. Fear melted away and excitement again took over.

After a minute of this she stopped and began stripping. She climbed on the bed and resumed the massage. This time her warm hands gently moved to his eager cock, as she slowly and very gently caressed it, stroking very sweetly. She then started playing with his hungry member that he had not touched in days. As she played she was instructing her friend of the various ways and places to stimulate a man. She would do one thing for about 10 seconds torturing him with stimulation that was delicious, but not enough.

All so gentle and playful she tickled his balls with her fingernails, then she would use one fingertip to massage that v on the underneath side of the head. She ran 2 fingertips around the rim of the head then again used one fingertip to tease the very tip. She was playing around explaining that if you did one thing too long the effect is lessoned so it is best to stimulate in one way for about 5 to 10 seconds them move on to the next. Sometimes her hands would move down to his balls or thighs tickling and teasing their way back up. Eric was dizzy with lust.

Finally "Ma'am" reached up and took his blindfold off. He recognized the face but couldn't remember where. Then she said "how could you forget the Entitled Mistress?" It was the one he had chatted with weeks ago. He didn't know what to say as he looked at her with lust, and fear that she might be out for revenge. She laughed and said "you're a lot mouthier on the computer than in person." He remembered from the pictures online she had a very confident, erotic look about her and in his heightened state of arousal her curves were the sexiest thing he had ever seen.

His eyes were immediately drawn to her soft hands with long red fingernails tickling and teasing his desperate member. Her body was shorter than he had imagined with full firm breasts and an hour glass shape. As her arms reached towards his drooling cock they pressed her breasts together and upward making them even more desirable. She teased so expertly for another minute as all he could do was moan and stare at her gorgeous body. She smiled with full red lips and in a rather ominous sounding way said "enjoy it while you can."

As he explored more with his eyes he saw she was wearing a garter belt on her sexy thigh with a riding crop tucked in it and about a half dozen clothes pins pinned to it. He was too busy enjoying her expert teasing to think about what that potentially meant. Eric was thinking she knew just how to tease as if she had already known him. It then occurred to him she had been the one he was chatting with the last few weeks, she just used the other woman's picture as bait. Eric dared to ask if that had been her all along, she just laughed and said "you're a little slow but that's to be expected from a guy."

She then gave Eric an evil smile, leaned over putting one hand on each side of his head so he was staring up at her full round breasts hanging just over his face. She sarcastically said " if I'm too big for you I'll leave if you wish?"

All he could get out was "please don't leave... please." He had never seen any girl in his life so absolutely devoid of self consciousness. She posed over the bound, horny man proudly like a lioness over a kill for all to see how perfect her body was.

Eric had forgotten about the other woman sitting across the room but he felt his face turn red as he turned his head and saw her fighting back the laughter at this display. His attention quickly returned as the Mistress slowly lowered herself down to the point where her full breasts were gently resting on each side of his face smashing against his cheeks. She rubbed them back and forth once then sat back again showing off that she could take them away just as quickly as she give him what he craved. As she backed away he attempted to follow her with his face as long as he could, starved for more contact. She softly said "Don't move, I'll do the moving" again leaning over and dragging her huge smooth breasts across his face one more time as an involuntary moan came out of him. Again her friend laughed.

There was a noticeable difference in her voice tone to more stern as the Mistress then said "It is time to begin your training." She crawled up the bed until one knee was on each side of the pillow and slowly lowered her pussy down onto his face. Eric's tongue eagerly darted up inside her. She immediately grabbed a handful of his hair and held his head down as she lifted away from his face. She said "I like your attitude but not until I say, and only how I say." She then lowered down and began to bark orders how and where to use his tongue. As his tongue eventually tired she began to do more of the work as she was riding his face to orgasm. After a while she stopped and said "you will get so you can use your tongue longer with training."

She turned facing towards his feet still straddling his face, reached over to a night stand and grabbed some body oil and a vibrator. She squirted the oil on the back of her neck and Eric watched as it made its way down her delicious body curving into her lower back and out again until it was dripping off her smooth round buns onto his face. All Eric could do was close his mouth and allow the oil to run down his face. As the Mistress gently rubbed the oil around her own round buns in preparation for his face, Eric knew he would not have wanted anyone else in the world. He had never been so turned on in his life.

Mistress told him to stick his tongue out as far as he could and instructed him to hold it out there as long as he could. She lowered her firm, oily, round buns down onto his face so that his tongue was exploring her backside, he heard Heather gasp in shock. Mistress then clicked on the vibrator and went to work on herself. As she was stimulating her clit she was gently writhing her smooth buns around on his oily face. Eric just laid there helplessly gasping for breaths when he could as her smooth buns slid up and down his face. Eric was thinking he never, ever wanted to be with a boney girl again.

After a while she turned around and slid down to where her delicious pussy was just over his balls. She held the vibrator to Eric's face and commanded him to "give it a blow job". The two women laughed as he obediently complied.

Mistress then leaned until her face was next to his. Her hot breath tickled his ear as she whispered "I own you now my little bitch" she licked his ear sending chills over his body. She then grabbed a clothes pin from her garter and pinned it to the top of his ear.

Eric gasped as he was stunned by the pain but tried not to sound too wimpy as the pain surged through him. Mistress then moved to his other ear and sucked in his earlobe then licked and nibbled his ear. She then licked and sucked one of his nipples ending the licking with a firm bite. After she licked it she blew gently on it to make it hard then snapped a clothes pin on it. Eric fought back the whimpering the best he could as she and her friend laughed at his helplessness. She pinned one more to his balls and gave it a twist which was the final straw that really made him yelp. Tears welling up a bit in his eyes as she twisted it back and forth and gently tugged. She looked him right in the eyes and said "I have two more pins I will place somewhere else if you aren't a good bitch."

She told her friend "he will learn that you are in control of whether he gets what he desperately wants or what he fears." She said to Eric in a stern voice "remember we discussed these things on line when you said I wasn't your type?" She flicked the clothes pin on his nipple causing him to make another involuntary, embarrassing noise.

"I was so wrong" is all he could get out.

The Mistress again climbed up straddled Eric's face lowering her pussy onto his mouth and said "let's see what you learned, paused a minute for him to enjoy her fragrance, then said go ahead." He eagerly started working on her just as she had taught him. He was so hungry for her pussy and afraid of the pain she could inflict at the same time. This time she rode his face more aggressively. After a while she sat back and asked "Are you ready to be my bitch?"

He eagerly said "yes Mistress."

She looked displeased and asked him "yes Mistress what?"

Eric said "Yes please Mistress I wish to be your little bitch."

Her friend was laughing and half screaming with shock at all of this. The other woman said "I have got to learn more about this!"

Mistress then slowly pulled each clothespin until it snapped off of Eric sending one final wave of pain through his body followed by relief. He was too defeated and shamed now to care about the whiny noises he made. She crawled down and straddled his hips. A few rhythmic strokes with her hand and his cock was back to life. She then rubbed the head of it just between her wet pussy lips. She asked confidently "now that you had a taste of my power are you ready to be my little bitch"?

All Eric could think of was he had to do whatever it took to have more experiences with someone this sexy no matter what it took, so he again said "yes please."

She just looked at him like she was waiting for more. He then caught on and said "Oh! Yes please I want to be your little Bitch."

She firmly thumped his testicles for not getting it right the first time. Mistress said "In order to prove you are ready to belong to me you will have to agree to shave yourself completely, and drink your own cum." She paused, smiled and said "for starters" and thumped his swollen balls again.

Mistress then turned to her friend and explained "It would be easy to get him to commit these things now because guys are so weak and predictable when they're horny." She went on to say "In order to prove he's serious he has to drink his cum first then commit to me. That way he is making the commitment after the orgasm when guys tell the truth." As she was talking to her friend she was again teasing his cock with her hands.

Eric's head was so scrambled all he could do was beg for the chance to serve her. Mistress then grabbed a shot glass off the nightstand and began stroking him rhythmically. No wasting time now, just smooth rapid strokes with one hand while she caressed his balls with the other. She saw that his eyes were fixated on her large breasts swaying with the stroking so she gently shook her shoulders enough to give him more of a show. His eyes got glassy and his moaning turned to gasps as he exploded. She capped his penis with the shot glass to capture all of the spoo.

This was a sobering moment for Eric, as he lay there helplessly tied and spent contemplating the events that had just taken place. As he looked up at the Mistress confidently holding that disgusting glass of stuff all he could think of was he wanted to see what "serving her" involved. She taunted him about the arrogant messages he had sent her when he didn't understand her superiority, saying sternly "you will pay for your insubordination." She then placed one fingertip under his chin and said "what do you have to say for yourself?"

Without hesitation Eric said "I will do whatever it takes to please you starting with drinking that."

Her friend, still shocked by the whole deal said "no way!"

Mistress said to her friend "it gets better." She stared at Eric intensely while still talking to her friend and arrogantly said "in one minute he will beg for the chance to drink his own cum." She then said to her friend "just so you see it's not because he is tied up I will release him first."

Mistress then uncuffed Eric's hands and feet looked at him with an arrogant, sexy smile and said "now go ahead." Eric was so stunned by the way she had taken control he began begging for the chance to do something that disgusted him. Eric didn't even think about whether or not he should do what she said, or why he should do it, he just focused saying what sounded most sincere and desperate. Eric understood it really was like she had already made the decision for him.

As she enjoyed his begging for a minute Mistress stood over him and teased one of her nipples with her red fingernails. After a bit she said "I'll think about it" and instructed Eric to crawl into the bathroom and shave himself with the razor on the toilet then crawl back. As he started to crawl she grabbed the riding crop out of her garter and gave him a sharp swat. Eric felt lucky to have a shot at someone this sexy and by now there was no pretence of being cool left as he crawled away.

As he was in the bathroom shaving, Eric could hear the women were laughing and Mistress telling her friend "I told you so" and "he'll be hard as a rock again by the time he gets back out here." He was.

When he crawled back out Mistress was dressed and standing near her friend. In a tone that made it clear she was taunting she said "Ask me again for permission to drink your own cum." She said "If you sound sincere enough I might let you."

After enjoying some begging, Mistress then placed the glass on the floor. She instructed Eric he was not allowed to use his hands but must grab the glass with his mouth and roll onto his back to let it ooze into his mouth. She stepped over Eric straddling him and as she stood there looking down she told him to use his tongue to get the glass clean. Her friend laughed as Eric fought back the gag. Mistress told her friend "see how easy it is? And that was just the first session."

Since that time Eric has learned to give foot rubs, and back rubs just as "Entitled Mistress" likes. He is her maid, foot stool or when he's lucky and she's in the mood, her sex toy. He mows her lawn as well as her friend's (the one she used as bait) weekly. Every once in a while Mistress still punishes Eric for the arrogance of his posts when they first met online.

Eric now understands exactly what a perfect woman looks like.