A Lesson in Being a Sub

Story Info
A sequel to Cured by Spanking. Jerry gets a lesson.
1.7k words
4.14
13.9k
10
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sequel to Cured by Spanking.

*****

If you remember, my name is Jerry, and I was cured of a porn addiction by a visit to a dominatrix two weeks ago.

However, I have a new problem. I am smitten with her and curious to learn more about that lifestyle.

I haven't visited her since, but I called on a Tuesday and made an appointment for lunchtime on Wednesday.

I left the office telling my co-workers I was heading out for an extended lunch meeting.

As I climbed into the car a misty rain began to fall. I put on the wipers so I could see on the ride over. Upon arriving,

I ran through the mist into her office.

"You must be Jerry," the raven-haired receptionist said. "My name is Beth. Are you going to be a regular?"

"Maybe," I said.

"I'll let her know you're here."

Jen came out to greet me wearing the same black leather corset, gloves and heels she had for our first meeting and led me back to the same small room.

"What are you doing back here?" she asked. "I thought I might have scared you off after that first visit."

"I'm back because I had to see you again in that hot outfit, and because I'm curious to learn more about this lifestyle."

She grabbed a paddle and smacked my ass hard.

"Rule number one, you shall always address me as Mistress."

She smacked my ass with the paddle again and I felt its sting.

"Rule number two, I am not a teacher, you shall learn through actions, are we clear?"

"Yes Mistress," I replied.

"Rule number three - we need a safety word for you to use if I'm hurting you or making you too uncomfortable. What do you want that word to be?"

"Uh, uh, uh, I don't know." It was all I could mutter. (Repeated the uhs to indicate stuttering, hesitation)

"In that case, your safety word will be 'wimp'," she said.

"Yes Mistress," I responded.

"Now strip and assume the position," she demanded. "The position is kneeling in front of me, head lowered, hands behind your head."

I undressed and complied.

"You need these," she said as she walked in front of me, put my wrists in restraints and attached the restraints to a long chain hanging above my head. It was long enough for her to attach while I was kneeling.

"You'll also need this," she added, putting a blindfold on me.

Kneeling in front of a sexy woman wearing leather, while naked, bound and blindfolded had me feeling uncomfortable and turned on at the same time.

"This is all about control with pleasure and pain," she continued and smacked my ass again, making me wince. "But first thing you need to do is kiss my feet, they're right in front of you."

I leaned forward and kissed her feet.

"Now rise," she commanded.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied as I stood up, hearing the slack in the chain rattle.

"Good boy," she said as I felt the curled up whip being rubbed against my body.

The next sensation I felt was her gloved hand wrapping itself around my cock stroking slowly.

"How do you like this?" she whispered in my ear while standing behind me.

"It's great," I replied.

"Great what?" she shouted and cracked the whip in the air.

"It's great Mistress," I said, fearful she was going to use it on me.

The sensation of her leather corset rubbing against me was turning me on as was her hand motion.

"Good" she said.

She let go for a minute and I heard several footsteps. I couldn't tell if she was in front of me or just off to the side.

She gripped my cock again, tighter this time, and started stroking harder and faster while teasing the crack of my ass with the fingers of the other.

She must've been in directly in front of me because I felt the leather of the long glove on my hip as her hand had reached around to my ass.

After running her hand up and down the crack several times her fingers started to tease my anus, making me squirm.

It was uncomfortable as I've never had my asshole played with like that.

Slowly she eased a finger inside, pumping it in and out.

"If you don't relax it's going to hurt, so relax," she said.

I tried to relax and wasn't having much success. She gradually increased the speed of her finger in and out of my anus.

The anal play distracted me enough from the sensations on my cock to keep from cumming.

After what seemed like several minutes of fingering, but in all likelihood was probably less, she spoke again.

"I think you're ready."

With that she replaced her finger with what felt like a small plastic object sliding in. Unfamiliar with sex toys I didn't know if it was an anal plug or a small dildo. She pumped it rapidly a few times.

"Relax and enjoy" she repeated to me.

I tried to relax my anus but without success. After another few strokes she left whatever she was using in my anus. Moments later, waves of pleasure overcame me and I groaned as I shot my load.

"Bad boy!" she shouted and cracked the whip across my back and I winced in pain. "Now look what you've done!"

She removed the blindfold and I saw my cum splattered over one of her gloves, on her thigh and some on the bottom of the corset. She must've been standing in front of me or just to the side when I shot.

"Kneel and lick me clean or else!" she shouted.

"I'm a wimp," I said as i knelt.

CRACK! The whip struck my back hard again making me shout out in pain.

"Do it!" she said. "Subs must always clean their master. This is a case where the safe word is ignored!"

"I'm not a sub," I said.

"You are today, now do it or do I have to whip you again?" she said.

I slowly started to lick the cum away, dry heaving as I did, hating the taste, but I finally finished.

"Good boy," she said. "But you took too long. I was going to let you have a treat and eat my pussy, but our time is up. Get dressed and get out of here."

I got dressed and walked outside where the weather had changed from a mist to a steady rain. It made me wet and I hung my head, thinking I deserved to be caught in this after the way I behaved.

I made it back to work and explained to co-workers I left my umbrella at home.

That night my wife, Cara, was in the mood and wore the corset and stockings set I had bought her two weeks earlier. I was still angry about how I felt after seeing Jen. In some way I blamed Cara's not giving me sex often as the reason I wound up seeing Jen in the first place.

After Cara unzipped and removed the corset, she strutted over to me. I was turned on. I went to her, kneeled, and peeled off the stockings and asked her to raise her hands above her head. I then used one of the stockings to tie her hands together.

"What are you doing?" she asked me.

"Teaching you a lesson about denying me sex," I replied. "Every time we have sex it's beautiful and wonderful, but you've denied me for two weeks."

I rolled her onto her stomach, grabbed her hips and pulled her up so her ass was sticking up at me while her face was buried in her arms.

"But you know I haven't always been in the mood," she said.

"Liar!" I said and smacked her ass hard with my hand.

"What's gotten into you? You've never behaved this way" she said as she looked up at me, her eyes beginning to tear.

"I'm teaching you a lesson that we need to have sex more often!" I shouted as smacked her ass again.

I was surprised that my semi-hard cock had become a full erection.

"You WILL grant my requests for more frequent sex!" I shouted as I took my cock and plunged into her pussy from behind.

I grabbed her hips and started to jack-hammer into her hard and fast. No tender foreplay and lovemaking like we usually have, this was just angry fucking. I was smacking her ass every few strokes. I was very close to cumming.

"Okay, you win," she began to cry. "We'll do it more often, but please stop smacking me, you're hurting me."

"We're not quite done with the punishment yet," I said as I pulled out of her pussy and started to easy my cock into her virgin asshole.

She winced in pain until I was all the way in. As I pushed in I repeatedly told her to relax so she could enjoy it.

Once in, I attempted to fuck to teach her a lesson, but it was just too tight, I only lasted two strokes before shooting my load into her tight hole.

I held her hips pulling her onto my cock as I shot.

When I was done I collapsed onto her breathing hard.

She pulled away from me, tears in her eyes.

"I love you, you dumb fuck," she said. "Why did you have to go hurt me like this? I'll give you sex more often. I'll request it so often you won't be able to keep up with me. But if you pull this rough shit again, we're through, is that clear?"

I was speechless and could only nod, feeling a tinge of guilt about what I did.

I apologized and we went to sleep without kissing goodnight or looking at each other.

The next night, Cara greeted me in the corset and stockings, but had added boots and gloves to the outfit and held a paddle in her hand.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"I was going through your clothes to do the laundry and found a strange address on a card in a woman's handwriting," she replied. "Out of curiosity I went there and Jen told me all about you. Now I'm going to teach you a thing or two about why you shouldn't hurt me like you did last night and why you need to stay faithful."