A Lesson in Decorum Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She screamed in discomfort, but not pain. Pleasure was overriding it, but he knew that she would be uncomfortable at first. As long as it didn't hurt too much. As long as she didn't cry out, as long as she didn't say stop, he wouldn't be shocked. He wouldn't be disciplined.

Calvin slowly pushed his hand in, keeping his fingers tight and together to make it easier. He would need to fist her before he could ever penetrate her. It was just how it had to be.

"Breathe, Melanie," he urged. "You tell me if I need to slow down."

She didn't answer. He looked up to see her glassy eyed, staring up at the ceiling as she continued to pant. She was trying to relax. He could see it, he could feel it. She was taking fast, shallow breaths, her face scrunched up and her lips quivering. She was overwhelmed and he knew it.

"A little bit more, Melanie. You stay with me, okay?"

She barely managed a nod that was accented with a slight whine. He wanted to suck on her clit, to make her climax again, but she was too uncomfortable. It was one of the reasons he laid on the charms. He needed them very wet when he began, he needed them to have as many juices as possible when he started to move inside of their bodies, be that with his hand or his cock.

Her breathing began to slow slightly as she adjusted to the feeling. He advanced a bit more, his hand finally buried to the wrist. She whined loudly as it found its new location and he could feel her walls contract against his skin.

"Good girl," he said honestly. He was surprised that it had been so easy to get so much inside so quickly. He expected it to be several hours before his thumb made entry. Luckily, Miss Melanie Davis was far more wanton than he could have hoped for. She was so elastic, pliable. It was a shame that someone so receptive to pleasure would be saddled with a human lover for a very long time.

Calvin let her relax just a bit more as he kept his hand buried inside of her. He listened to her breathe, waited for her to react, to ask for anything. She remained quiet other than the occasional whimper and continued panting. She continued that behavior until he began to ball up his hand inside of her.

"OH GOD!" she screamed, wrapping her legs roughly around his head. "FUCK FUCK FUCK! OH GOD!"

Calvin felt a tingle at the back of his brain. A warning. He hadn't crossed the line yet, but if she didn't calm down, he would get disciplined. If his collar detected any negative feedback from her skin to his, that would be all the chip needed to react. That would be very bad for him and her. He did, after all, have his hand inside of her cunt.

"It's okay," he soothed through gritted teeth. "Breathe, Melanie. Please."

"It's so big," she whined. "I don't know if I..."

Calvin quieted her by pressing his face against her clit once more. He had to distract her. He sucked at her little bud feverishly, almost violently. He heard her whines turn from discomfort to confusion as he raised his other hand from the bed and allowed it to travel upward. He could just barely reach her breasts, his long arms one of the many advantages of his stature. Calvin quickly let his striped arm venture under her white sleeping shirt, searching for a breast. He found an erect nipple waiting for him, pressing hard against the thin white fabric.

He flicked it teasingly as he let his teeth touch her clit roughly. She wanted to cum, but couldn't. That was fine. He just needed her to stretch. A few more moments, a bit of distraction, and he could try easing it in. He just needed her to let herself open.

Melanie did not disappoint. It took barely five minutes for the tingle to vanish from his brain as her body reacted to his touch. He was playing her like a well made fiddle, her nipples pushing up as his hand traveled between her breasts, begging for his attention, his warm touch. He would reward them soon enough.

"Calvin," she growled, her hips working somehow against his face. She was ready to explode, but couldn't. She no longer seemed to be in pain, instead, she wanted him to move his hand. She wanted him to fuck her with his fist. "Oh God. Oh..."

"Shh," he whispered as he pulled his hand from her right nipple. "It's okay."

"Oh God, it's... It's so..."

"Shh," he said again. He began to allow his fist to relax, his fingers extending as he gently pulled out. She began to moan again and the tingle returned for just a moment. "Relax, sweet Melanie."

As he said her name, she bit her lip and he was able to slowly begin removing his hand. It was covered in her juices, squishing sounds running through the air as he dislodged his thumb. She let out a small yelp as he did, but there was no tingle. It was a yelp of pleasure, a good sign. When he finally pulled his entire hand free, he thought he could see her have a tiny orgasm, but there was no change in smell, her breathing not even accelerating.

"You did so well, Melanie," he whispered. He could see her hole was sloppy and much looser, but it would tighten just a bit shortly. That would be okay. He could still get in.

As if she could read his mind, her hands went to her slit, her manicured nails feeling the juices but checking for any damage.

"It... It's so wet. It's so..."

He moved up her body, silencing her. He slid between her legs with his upper body, her hands retreating from her cunt to the tops of the sheets. Her legs slid from his shoulders, spreading as his wide torso helped push and keep them apart. Calvin let his hands move up her body, starting at her hips and inching up her sides. Her skin reacted, her back arching. He could feel the sweat along her flesh but it still covered with more tiny goosebumps.

He pushed his hands higher along her body as he moved, his thumbs extending and beginning to bring the fabric of her nightgown along for the ride. More of her stomach came into view and he quickly began kissing and licking a trail upward. He took careful note of her bellybutton, teasing it for a very long time as his hands continued upward. As he neared her underarms, her breasts were completely exposed. He started to stop and tell her to lift up so that he could remove the useless garment, when she acted on her own. She lifted her body, using one of her hands to immediately hug his face to her stomach as the other began to dislodge the white top. She changed hands, keeping him close to her as she finally freed herself and threw the thing in roughly the same direction of his long forgotten pants.

He almost laughed at her initiative. As she reclined back once more, he kept himself slightly upright, looking down at his latest client. It was then that Calvin got a good look at her. She had nice breasts, nicer than most humans. They were natural, not surgically augmented, not false. He couldn't stand the fake breasts that so many humans flaunted. They felt wrong, reacted differently. Then again, they were appropriate. They mingled well with the false imagery that humans loved to project. These though, they were reasonably large, soft, and had large, thick nipples that were light in color. Those wonderful nipples were so hard that they were even casting shadows downward from the overhead light.

"What are you looking at?" she asked. Her breath was still quick, her voice almost squeaky. She was overwhelmed, but had the strength to speak.

"You're very beautiful, Miss Melanie," he said honestly. And she was.

Her blush returned in earnest and she let her blue eyes meet his orange. He no longer looked completely human, his feline pupils and glowing irises verifying that. His black collar was completely visible, the stripes standing out against the rest of his skin. But she continued to blush.

"You're absolutely beautiful," she finally responded.

He smiled genuinely and let his hand tuck her blond hair behind her ear. He followed the path of his finger, burying his face against her neck. He began to lick and nibble at the flesh, breathing softly on her ear as his chest rubbed against her nipples. As his body moved up, he was well aware that the tip of his cock grazed the entry to her slit.

She whined in pleasure and her hips moved forward a bit. He laughed and let his mouth travel down her chest to her breasts. He eased back, leaving his cock out of contact with her. She seemed frustrated by this until he took her right nipple into his mouth and began to pinch and tease the left. He began to knead her breasts as he suckled, his mouth going from one to the other as he distracted her again from her sore slit. He kept this up for some time, actually enjoying the way that her back arched as he teased her.

"Are you ready?" he asked after several minutes.

"Ready?" she repeated. She was biting her lip, her sweat laden hair masking her face.

He moved back up her body, positioning his cock near her slit. He began to move back and forth, using the shaft and the wide head to make contact with her clit. She whined maniacally, her neck bending back as she seemed to grow a more flexible spine. He continued the movement, getting her juices all over himself, using his free hand to reach down and paste them along the length.

He lowered himself to her, putting his mouth directly next to her ear.

"Are you ready to be fucked, Miss Melanie?"

He accented the question by running his cock from her clit to the crack of her ass, sandwiching it between her damp lips.

She opened her mouth and released a guttural growl of pleasure and lust.

"FUCK ME!" Her nails ripped at the top of the sheets before she reached up to grab handfuls of his hair. "FUCKING FUCK ME!"

"As the lady wishes," he whispered.

He lifted his hips, using his hand to aim directly at her hole. He moved forward just a bit, the tip starting its journey into her. He wanted to be slow, tender with her. He didn't want to rip her. She moaned loudly and her legs spread just a bit further. She was pressing down on the bed with her feet, the muscles in her thighs quivering.

"I'm going slow," he reassured her. "You tell me if you..."

She grabbed his face again, looking right into his eyes.

"Fuck me, Calvin. You don't have to be slow. You just fucking fuck me." She grabbed his collar and pulled him downward. She licked up his neck and got close to his ear. "You put that cock into me."

He swallowed roughly and pushed forward with his hips. He felt an inch slide in, her walls tugging and gripping him. He pushed again. And again. Soon he had eight inches buried inside of her and he could feel the opening of her womb. That was always tricky. Some women loved to have their cervix bumped, others did not. It could be quite painful if they fell into the latter category, something he was keenly aware of in a physical sense. He never liked the new ones as a result. He had been shocked every time he broke a human in. Luckily, his rates were so high that very rarely did a newcomer pick him.

Calvin allowed her to rest for a moment and he pulled back just a bit and slid back in. As he made more definitive contact with her cervix, he braced himself for a certain shock.

There wasn't one.

She growled in pleasure and he felt her nails rip up his back. He growled in response and pulled back out before going back in slightly harder. He was stretching her, allowing every inch of his cock to penetrate her. It would take a while, but she was more than willing, more than receptive to his attempts at entry.

"YES!" she howled when he finally began to fuck her.

He pulled back, finally getting in to the base of his cock, his balls resting against her as he roared in triumph. He let her adjust to the feeling, being stretched wide and long, his cock twitching inside of her with the sensation.

It took only a few moments before Melanie began moving under him, grinding herself against his body, feeling his hardness inside of her body as she did. She was become erratic, needy. So he pulled out, then pushed back in slowly. Then a bit faster, and a bit faster.

She turned her head and was biting the sheets as he moved, her attempts to rise up and meet his thrusts proving futile until she finally relented and began to simply allow him to please her. Her body could only responding by allowing it to be fucked. No matter how badly she wanted to fuck him back, her mind couldn't process it.

He adjusted his angle when he recognized her defeat, her submission to pleasure. He couldn't keep the grin off of his face as he found her g-spot and heard her teeth rip the fabric as she pulled her head to the side. He began to hit that spot, making sure his cock head bounced upon that inner button that produced such an ecstatic response. He continued to hit it, watching the confusion, the euphoria, as they struggled to dominate her emotions. They continued their battle until her eyes began to look almost animal with need.

He was right.

Calvin hit her g-spot one last time and could feel the fluids gush from her in a torrent as she ejaculated. It covered her slit, the front of his body, and added to the moisture in her stretched hole as it drifted downward.

She bucked and screamed in pure ecstasy as she lifted her hips and pulled him impossibly deeper into her. He remained motionless, allowing her to have her moment as he tried to keep her from hurting herself. If his head did penetrate her cervix, that would be unquestionably painful. And with the way she was writhing around, it wasn't out of the question to imagine such a thing. He would just need to let her cum.

Calvin let her calm down, keeping his hard cock still buried inside of her as he kissed up the side of her neck. When she finally settled, her began to rock back and forth again, her night just beginning.

12