A Lesson in Dominance

Story Info
Two slaves, two Masters, Oh what fun.
1.3k words
3.72
20.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm cuffed to the floor kneeling your knee in my back grinding against my spine. I have a ball gag, nipple clamps and a butt plug. A thick black leather collar pulls my neck straight. I'm watching a woman in front of me being flogged, I know her but not really she is another Master's slave. I share every stroke with her and a bit of envy rises in me. Her Master looks so strong like he could whip a bull into submission. You pull the leash that is attached to my collar, my head snaps up as more pressure is applied to my back, driving my body it two different directions. "Your turn is coming cunt, stop your damn whimpering." The other man stops and looks at you asking a question I cant seem to understand over the flogs and woman's screams. I feel the pressure in your leg change as you shrug your shoulders.

Pulling the leash I crawl hesitantly behind you, it seems the woman and I are to be flogged together staring straight into each others faces. I am bound to the wooden cross our ankles shackled together, legs wide apart. We are so close that our noses almost touch, I can see tears in her eyes and my hands ache to soothe her flesh. At the same moment the woman and I are penetrated by dildos, she tries to close her eyes but like me we are to fascinated by the others emotions. I feel your hands on my body and you reach over to touch hers. I want to growl in jealousy but the gag and your control prevents me.

If I could turn green I would, as you stroke her breasts you lick your fingers to wet them and pinch her nipples pulling them out. Reaching down you grab a set of clamps and attach one to her then walking around you reach between our bodies sandwiching the rough wooden post and grab the other clamp connected to her by a chain. You clip one to my opposite nipple, following the same pattern on the other breast, every time we twitch or move we pull on each other. I try and freeze all my muscles so I don't hurt her, that notion is almost forgotten as the two of you start to slam the plastic dicks in and out of us. My breast are larger than hers and the pull down heavily, while she is bound higher than I am hers are pulling me up. It's heaven and hell all at the same time.

Her eyes flash sympathy for me and for an instant I am confused. The instant is gone when the whip kisses my skin. I am to be flogged for the same amount of time she was my memory of her session still fresh in my mind. As if removing myself from my body I can see the image of you over my shoulder, smiling as the material hits my skin. The hardness of your dick in your pants as my screams sound strangled against the gag in my mouth. She soothes me with her voice and we look into each others eyes sharing every sensation. Her body starts to twitch as her Master presses against her from behind. Passion takes over her face as he enters her. I jerk hard away from her as a particularly devilish stroke gets me and the chains connecting our nipples pulls so hard we both scream. It is clear and loud above the grunts and snaps of leather. You both stop to check you respective properties, soothing here and there, at the same time asking if we would like you to go on. Nodding breathlessly we agree.

I feel your warm body press against mine and push my hips back to meet your crotch. Leaving my chest pressed against the wood not to pull on my new friends chains. You start to grunt in my ear the things you say filling the three of us with a new passion. New hands find their way to the underside of my breast and I realize it is the other Master. It suprises me and I don't like it, I only want you Sir. "You love this don't you, you are such a filthy cunt. I could put my dick in your ass and you wont be able to make one noise to stop me. He and I could switch you know, you are my property, and I could loan you out if I wanted slut." A dread filled me, I didn't want anyone else but you Master.

A devious look filled the other sluts eyes as she archeS her chest to pull away from mine. She wanted me to disobey so that she could have you both. I try to press my body closer to the post as agony fills my breasts, you both stand back to watch the limited struggle between the two of us. I had two options: become submissive to this bitch, or play her game and win, either way we would both be in excruciating pain. I could faintly hear light bantering between you and the other man over who would give in first. It was getting a little heated when I realized money was being laid on the table. Questioning her silently I pull down hard, the clamps sliding and pulling. Feeling her nails find my hands, she digs her claws in, I almost became enraged, this fucking cunt was pissing me off. Not one for violence, well fighting anyway, if we would not have been tethered I think I would have to lay her out.

I realized before her that if I could just get her to disobey her Master, we could stop hurting each other. Feeling some room in our leg shackles I bend my leg as much as I could at my knee, and slip it between her legs. Her face changes into something close to panic as I put pressure on her cunt. I could hear your rumble of laughter as she tries to pull away, her Master ordering her to do whatever it takes to get me to stop. Without realizing she starts moving her hips to rub herself against me, she turns into such a defiant little thing as she moves faster and faster. Very close to orgasm I pull my leg away and jerk with all my might away from her, pulling her with the clamps to press against the post. She screams and is crying her orgasm out as her juices run down the inside of her legs.

I feel you slip a hand between my legs as you unhook the clamps from me and double hook them to her. Removing my gag I take a great big breath and fight with everything in me to not spit in the bitch's face. You kneel down and uncuff my ankles I relax my legs to stand as you uncuff my wrists. I winked at the girl and blow her a kiss asking her if it had been as good for her as it was for me and you laugh. You collected the few things we had brought and tell me I can get dressed.

In the car I bury my head in your lap and happily suck you on the way home, your hand pulling my head up when you want a little more variety than what I was giving. Back at the house I undress and fold my clothes waiting for you, bent over holding on to the bed you paddle me. Counting out only to 25 Sir my pussy is dripping waiting for your dick. You entere me roughly as two fingers slip into my ass you fuck me in alternating strokes speeding up slowing down, stopping every now and then. Reaching around with the other hand to soothe my bruised nipples. "Cum for me now little one." As I scream in release I feel a little extra pleasure knowing I had pleased you that much more today. You pull out and I spin around sinking to my knees, your first spurt of cum landing on my lips I look up at you and smile as I lick it slowly from them.