A Lesson in House-sitting

Story Info
Two girls are taught a very strict lesson.
9k words
4.36
123.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" Oh my God..." I shout out hoarsely, my voice was so gruff from the abundance of partying I did the night before. My eyes are still closed, as I lie in bed. "Beck...Beck what time is it?" I mumbled. I use my hand to feel along the bed next to me, to locate my childhood friend, Becky, who was hibernating soundly beside me. Becky was in quite a fog herself. It took Becky a few moments to register where she was, much less, answer a question. Finally, I blindly groped Becky's thigh and playfully squeeze it.

"Beck....we have to get up...it seems pretty bright out there......What time is it?" I request, once again. I manage to open my eyes to confirm that the sun is up and high in the sky. I can hear Becky trying to answer me but it just comes out as groans. I smack my dry lips, my mouth feels like cotton. I move my leg a bit and I hear a couple of beer cans crash to the floor. The gorgeous bed we have been sleeping in is a disaster area. It is covered in empty cans intertwined with sheets and blankets plus two girls who had way too much of a good time. The smell of stale alcohol and cigarette smoke filled the air. My head is beginning to pound.

Waking up in this state and situation is not uncommon for the two of us. Unfortunately, we are not at our place. We are house-sitting for the boss of a friend. Our friend, Brad, had recommended us, knowing how we needed the extra money desperately. He did know better. He knew that we were not the most responsible ladies in the world. There is just something about me and Becky that makes people want to go that extra mile to help us, but they always end up regretting it. The phone rings. I grab my head because it feels like it is about to fall off. The phone seems so devastatingly loud and alarming. Becky springs up in bed.

"I'm up, I'm up, I'm up, Nickie" she mutters incoherently. Her eyes remain closed, yet she can feel how bright the room is from the daylight. I lean over to answer the phone. Even though my eyes are open, I feel around for it, like I have no sight at all. In my fumbling I knock the receiver off. It hits the floor. I can hear a desperate voice on the other end, calling out to whomever may be in earshot.

"Get Up!, What in the hell are you doing, Nicole?". I recognize the voice of our friend Brad, a very panicked Brad. I grip the cord of the receiver, to pull it like a life line towards me. "Damn it! Do you fucking hear me??!!" he shouts. I finally grasp the receiver to answer him. "I am here, what's up?" I hung-overly sputter. " I will tell you 'what's up', bitch!" he hollers. I hold the ear piece back from my ringing ear.

"Curt is on his way back, NOW!" he warns. "He will arrive at 5:00 o'clock this evening. I heard you had some sort of party! What in the hell is wrong with you two??!!" he demands. "Curt?" I question, trying to get a grip on my current reality. "Curt, God damn it! My Boss! The one who is paying you two fuck-ups to house sit!" Brad harshly reminds me. "Yeah, do not worry, I, we, have everything under control" I halfheartedly assure him. "You fucking better, my job will be on the line...and YOUR ASS!" he angrily informs me before slamming the phone down.

The loud click jolts me into consciousness. I spring to my feet and swing my head in Becky's direction. She resembles that homeless woman who is often passed out in the alleyway behind our apartment building.

"Beck, honey, get up-we are in big trouble!" I loudly announce to her. She turns her head from side to side and mutters something about "just a few more minutes, ma". "HEY!!!" I shout. She jerks, rolls over and falls quickly to the floor. Becky then pulls herself up by the twisted bed sheets that dangle from the side of the bed. "Trouble? What sort of trouble?" her voice scratchy from our previous night of debauchery. "Curt is on his way back, Brad just called, and by the way he is pissed!" I inform her; as I scurry around picking up the empty beer cans to dispose of. " He will be here at 5 tonight, We need to get our shit together" I warn.

"Okay...okay...let's see..hmmmm..." Becky says, still not quite with us. I throw an empty can at her head out of frustration. "WE got to get moving, BECK!, wake the fuck up!" I say sternly. Becky rubs her head where the can had hit a few seconds earlier. She looks at me, squinting her eyes, maddened by my little tantrum. She finally stands to her feet, just a bit wobbly.

"I will take this room and the living room, you do the kitchen and the bathrooms" I bark. "Yes ma'am" Becky sarcastically replies. She takes off to the kitchen , while I am left to tidy up the bedroom. I keep trying to straighten it up but it just doesn't seem to get any better. I do not let that discourage me.

Meanwhile, I hear music start up in the other room. A delicious soundtrack from the eighties. Becky knows what gets me in the groove. I hear her clanking around in the kitchen in the distance. This style of music reminds me so much of when Becky and I were going to Catholic school. Becky and I have been close friends since the first grade. Actually, we were very close. Our first sexual experiences were with each other. We were so mischievous together, I guess things have not really changed much.

The first time Becky and I had one of our many little "encounters" was when we were twelve. I mean, we had kissed several times before, you know, to practice for our future boyfriends. To make sure we were doing it correctly. The thing is, Becky never really got a boyfriend. She has always been with women, and I was her first.

All I can remember of how this particular event began is that I had a run in with Sister Mary Francis. She was so strict and rigid, definitely affected by not being laid her whole life. Not like she would have ever had a chance, she was a rather large woman with an abnormal amount of facial hair. All the kids called her "Sister Hairy Faces".

Sister Mary Francis had just scolded me in front of the whole class for my lack of homework that day. She also had to bring up, in front of everyone, my last test score. Let's just say, it was lower than my age at the time. I remember how humiliated I felt and how hurt I was that my classmates started laughing at me. Tears started streaming down my face. I got up out of my seat and turned to her. I was so angry. I walked up to her and leaned right into her extremely hairy face and shouted "At least I know how to use a razor, Sister Ton Of Lard!". She grabbed for her trusty ruler and my wrist at the same time. I then leaned down and bit her hand. She screamed out and released her grip of my wrist. I ran out of the room. A few seconds later, I realized Becky was running right behind me. I eventually found out why. She rose up out of her seat immediately after I did and threw a book at the sister and yelled " I have seen less hair on a sheep dog!" then proceeded to follow my lead.

We ran down the stairs and out of the school doors. "Run, Nicole, God damn it-RUN!". We dashed across the parking lot and headed towards the church. I busted through the church doors and entered the cathedral, with Becky right on my heels. In a truly Pavlovian reaction, I crossed myself and we scampered to the confessional booth. Once we were both inside, we fought hard to catch our breath. The dark, gravely silent booth smelled of heavily varnished wood and broken commandments.

Beck and I were standing up, and pressed against each others bodies. We were both quite moist with perspiration from our flee from justice. It seemed like an hour had gone by before we finally spoke to each other. "God! I am shaking like crazy" Becky whispered. "Me too, I am so scared" I softly replied. "They will cremate us for this one" I quietly added.

"I can see your bra through your shirt it's so wet" she commented. "At least I have one on" I softly sassed. "Shut Up!" she silently screamed. "You shut up!" I softly retorted. "Shut" she started to say when I interrupted her with a "sshhhh!". "They will find us for sure if we don't both shut up!" I whispered. We stood there a few minutes longer dead silent.

I noticed Becky had been staring at my hardly veiled undergarment for quite some time. Her breath was flowing onto my chest, warmly and soothingly. "Your nipples are poking out" she remarked in mid poke of them. "Shut Up!" I hushed, knocking her hand away.

"Are we going to start that again?" she quietly giggled. "SSHHH!" I softly chuckled.

"Let me touch them" she innocently asked. I gave her a look of disbelief at the mere fact she would even asked such a thing. "Why?" I inquired. "Because I want to see what they feel like" she answered. " I will let you feel mine and then we will be even." she bargained.

I let out an exasperated sigh and agreed to let her touch them. She lifted her hand and gently rubbed across my left nipple. I felt a shiver down my spine. Her eyes got wide open and she crossed over to the other. It felt so sweetly innocent and almost appropriate, my body responded wantonly. My breathing became deeper and more rapid and I began to feel a tingle between my legs.

"Hey they got even harder" she said surprised at her little experiment. " How does it feel to you" she asked, her stare never leaving my chest. "Well...it feels...here I will show you" I replied and lifted my finger to touch her breasts. Her nipples were already erect and felt like the dime store candy dots, the ones on wax paper. I kept gliding over them and began to cup her breast in my hands. "How does it feel to you?" I asked. "I like it, it really feels good" she responded. We stood in amazement basically feeling each other up. "It makes me feel a little dizzy, but , like, in a good way" I remarked. "Like I feel funny, you know , like (pointing to her vagina)down there" she reluctantly said.

She reached her hand down, lifted the front of her skirt and began to touch herself. She let out a quick, shallow breathy sigh. I gazed at her, inquisitively, wanting to know what was going on. She dropped her hand that was still on my breast and lifted my skirt. She placed her hand on my vagina that was covered by a moist pair of panties. She slid her fingers over the material and in between my lips, her middle finger placing itself on my clit. I fell back against the wood wall, unable to believe the sensation. She brought my hand down towards her own vagina and guided it under the top of her panties. I liked the feeling of her warm flesh and I initiated the move to her clit on my own.

She, like me, overwhelmed with the feeling, collapsed against me. Our faces were touching, our lips gently brushed. She started kissing me. Sweet, soft, tiny rains of kisses fell upon my lips. I stuck the tip of my tongue out to gather more of caressing mouth. We then starting kissing, deeper, longer, harder. Our fingers following suit and went deeper, longer and harder. I began to moan with pleasure. My legs trembling as I was reaching my climax. Her body was so hot, so damp and felt so good against me. She started to cum, the look of surprising ecstasy on her face, her legs quivering just as mine. She let out a soft series of moans and slipped down to the floor, her fingers never leaving their post. She kissed my thighs and held them lovingly. She got up on her knees and laid her head between them. She removed her hand, slowly, gently.

At this point, I was slightly pinching my nipples to further the advances in our discovery. Becky used her freshly dampened hand to pull aside the crotch of my undies. Her face so close I could feel her hot, steamy breath swaying the few pubic hairs I had. She laid her pair of lips gently onto my private pair of lips. Nuzzling and brushing the crease, using the tiny tip of her tongue to part them. Her tongue located my clit immediately. She was licking it with long hard strokes of her tongue. My knees buckled with the excitement; I only had her head to support my withering body. I began to lovingly stroke her hair. My body tingling all over. I could hear my heart beating within my ears. I was uncontrollably panting, moaning.

I bit my lip in order to muffle the sounds. Just then my whole body started to shiver, but yet I felt almost paralyzed. Then I felt ooze between my thighs, as Becky was sucking my clit. I became breathless. My body began writhing and I rode the waves that came over me. I had never felt anything so wonderfully strange before.

I slid down the wall and into Becky's arms, quivering. We held onto each other, breathing deep, grasping each other in utter amazement. That is until I heard something move on the other side of the confessional.

"God! what is that noise" I whispered panicky. The door slammed on the other side, shaking the heavy wooden walls of our side of the booth. "Jesus! Someone was in there, Jesus! they must have seen....everything!" Becky exclaimed.

I was never sure about who or what was on the other side of the, that day, less than holy sanctuary, but I did have my suspicions. Father Mossio who had never given Becky and I a second glance before, started smiling at us , going out of his way to say "Hello, my young ladies". I think he must have watched the whole erotic scene.

We were eventually found and received ten licks with the paddle from Sister Barbara Ann, the Principal, but we were revered as heroes in the eyes of our peers.

With a stumble over a pair of my own shoes, I am brought back to my current reality. I had made a bit of progress on the bedroom and headed into the living area. "Looks like a crack whore decorated this place!" I shouted. It was nothing but a sea of beer cans, old food, and drug paraphernalia. "You were the interior designer, my dear" Becky smartly shouted back from the kitchen. I sat down in the middle of the floor, giving the room a visual once over. I shook my head, trying to think of the best way to go about this. A bull dozer comes to mind. How do you remove stains from leather couches? I consider the ever faithful "flipping the cushion over" to hide the extremely soiled seats. Becky sauntered into the living room. She was up to no good and I knew it!

"Hey, we still have a bit of some smoke left" she enticingly stated. I gave her a stern glare. "I have finished the kitchen and you have done the living room.....it is only 1:00 pm..." Becky teases, pointing to her watch. "We need to finish, this place is so far away from where it was the first day we came" I warned. "We will, we will.. let's just take a little break.. that is all I am saying" she grins.

She is such a bad influence. I look at her long and contemplated the whole situation. The obvious choice would be to live up to our end of the agreement with Curt and clean the fucking house. But look at her...the childlike way she looks at me....the fun we have had all our lives together... "Fine, we'll take a quick break, then we HAVE to clean everything" I reluctantly agreed with her ploy to ditch responsibility. She clapped her hands together fervently like a child at their first circus.

I am so weak!

Becky headed towards me to join me on the floor when she noticed a locked cabinet, obviously the liquor cabinet. It was located under a marble bar area. She strutted over to it. "What's this, darlin', looks like ol' Curt has been holding out on us" she said in a devious tone. She reaches to her back pocket and brings out her faithful mini tool pouch. She removes a petite pick and works her magic on the lock. A maneuver we acquired a few years back from some "carnies" we had drinks with. "Beck, don't-I MEAN IT-DON'T! I yelled. "Nicole, my sweet, I will put it all back when we are done, not to worry" she replied with a very cheshire grin. She picked the lock and brought out the Tequila ...OOOOO...Patron" she enticed.

Oh man! Patron, how I love Patron. She grabbed the shot glasses and glided my direction. She handed them to me, with her brows rising up and down, goading me into taking them from her. I did! Just like Eve and the apple. I gave into temptation. Becky ran towards the kitchen shouting "Wait a minute, let me get some accessories". She returned with slices of lime and a huge box of salt. She sat down in front of me and I played bartender.

I filled the shot glasses until they spilled over the brim. I looked up at Becky and she looked back at me. We were, as we have so many times in the past, reading each others minds. "Body shots!!" we both scream out. We rose to our knees and I leaned over to lick her neck. I left a long, extra wet trail of saliva behind. I took the salt and shook it into my hand and placed my hand against her neck. The grains clung to the path of wetness I had created. I placed a slice of lime in her mouth with the peel on the inside of her mouth and her lips surrounding it to hold it in place. I positioned the shot of tequila between her breasts. Her breasts molded around it like they were made for this. I placed my hands behind my back and locked them around my wrists. The object of this is not to use your hands. I took a deep breath and moved in for the kill. I licked the salt from her neck all the way down to her cleavage, where the liquor was waiting for the licker. I cupped my lips around the glass and swung my head back, letting the tequila drain from the glass.

The burning sensation began immediately. A warm flush going down my throat and heading towards my stomach. I leaned over quickly to snatch the lime from her lips and into mine. I bit down and sucked it hard to put out the fire.

She prepared me the same way and devoured her shot. We must have done about...7 or 8 a piece. My head began to feel light and unattached. I fell back on my ass. I had quite a heavy buzz going. She took out her little herbal bag of tricks and started rolling a joint. " Are you really gonna smoke on top of this shit too?" I slurred, trying to focus my eyes on her handiwork. "Hell yeah! Nikki you are such a fucking light weight!" she teased. She finished her herbal masterpiece; she really is an artist with her ability. It was perfection. Not too big, not too thin and rolled tight as a virgin. She lit it and began to toke away.

"Nick, want a hit?" she said, handing yet another temptation in my direction. I squinted at it in her hand, I was having trouble getting it in view. I think she gave up on me. She swatted me back and raised the joint to her mouth, fire side first. She placed her lips around it and leaned into my face. I was about to receive something I was not in need of .... a power hit. I opened my mouth to accept her blow. I inhaled the long thick stream of smoke and held it in .... slowly ... ever so slowly .... exhaling it out. She resumed her own consumption and we laid back and listened to the music. We sang out, we sang loud ... we sang off key. I am not aware of how long we laid there. It felt as if only a few minutes had gone by, but, now that I think about it-we must have listened to at least 12 songs. A sudden surge of panic hit me. I realized we needed to finish the job we had started. "Becky, damn it, straighten up" I warned, "we have a lot of work ahead of us and we need to get moving!". I struggled top get to my feet. I felt as if I was playing an imaginary game of solitaire "Twister". My hands went right, they went left, my feet kept slipping beneath me. I finally got up onto all fours, my legs and arms stiff, with my ass high up in the air. I remained like that for a few minutes to retain my balance. Becky looked over at me and began to wail with laughter. In between her bellowing cackles, she managed to catch her breath long enough to inform me that I looked like some sort of sick camel.

"Shut up, Becky, Shit!" I cursed as I tried to obtain a stance. I inched my hands back to meet my feet, slowly, awkwardly. Finally they touched and I began to , bit by bit, stand solely on my feet. When I eventually made it, my head started to spin. I closed my eyes to ride the wave of nausea to non-existence.