A Lesson in House-sitting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I opened my eyes, I noticed Becky was no longer laughing. Instead she had a look of shock and had lost the color in her face. Just as I was going to ask what was the matter, I saw a tall dark shadow cast onto the floor. Someone was behind me. My heart skipped a beat, my hands started to tremble.

Do you remember the feeling you had when you were young and you knew you were going to get it when you got home, the sinking feeling before you actually reached the front of your house, the anxiety, the sheer terror of the unknown?

I felt a hard tapping on my right shoulder. I slowly turned around staring at the floor afraid to glance up. His shoes. I lifted my head little by little. His long legs. His slender waist. His broad shoulders. His furious face. It was Curt. God help us, he was home.

"What ..in the FUCK DID YOU TWO DO TO MY HOUSE!" he ranted. " YOU HAD A FUCKING PARTY .. YOU'RE DRINKING MY FUCKING BOOZE AND SMOKING POT, IN MY HOUSE .. IN MY FUCKING HOUSE!!!!!" he continued enraged.

He threw down his briefcase and kicked at a pile of trash on the floor. He lunged for me, but he stopped himself. I could tell he was trying hard not to kill us both. He fought hard to regain his composure. His eyes so fierce, so piercing, like a dagger stabbing right through me. He was an extremely tall man and he towered over me. I felt so inferior and insignificant by his stature when we had first met. With his current disposition, I felt even more so. He turned away from us and started erratically pacing. I think he was trying to keep his sanity and to think of what he was going to do with us. Even though he was wearing a captivating business suit, I could see that he was rather muscular and quite capable of snapping us in two, like a brittle, dried twig.

He eventually calmed down and went over to the couch, moved over yet more trash and sat down. He held his head in his hands, once again trying to gather his excusably irrational thoughts. He brushed his fingers through his lightly salted, dark wavy hair.


Becky and I have not moved from our positions. Mostly, because we were petrified. Curt finally raised up and leaned against the back of the couch, propping his arms across the back. I could hear the leather squeak beneath him. He took a deep cleansing breath and stared at us. Pondering. Plotting revenge, which was my concern.

I was right. Boy, was I right.

He tightened his jaw and began to tap his fingers against on the back of the couch. Remember that feeling I mentioned? Daddy was home and he was pissed. Boy are we gonna get it!

"You two have a choice to make" he firmly stated. " I can call the police and have you both arrested for vandalizing my property .. not to mention drug usage" he negotiated, "or you can pay the penalty MY WAY, and justice will be served, MY WAY -your little friend Brad, keeps his job and you two .... you may leave after I am through with you" he finished.

Becky rose to her feet. I don't know about her, but I am now completely sober. We looked at each other, trying to search each other for an answer. Finally, I got up enough nerve to speak.

"What is your way of dealing with this, Curt?" my voice meek and shaking inquired.

"You two have behaved like irresponsible children...you two have been very naughty and I am going to teach you a lesson." he said sternly.

Becky and I looked at each other again for guidance, for some inkling on how we were going to get ourselves out of this one. We looked at each other, then back at him, again back at each other and then back at him. I managed to bring myself to be vocal again.

"Please, Curt, please- there has to be another way we can go about this ... I mean, we will clean this place from top to bottom ... I mean, we will come here everyday ... clean" I spewed out. "And cook" Becky added. I looked back at her, "And cook ... every day.. I mean we will make this up to you, I promise" I pleaded. "You promised to take care of my home while I was gone, Nicole. Obviously your promises mean absolutely nothing" he said coldly.

He had me on that one.

I begged one last time "We will do whatever you want, Curt, just ...I mean, I know what we did was awful, but, there is something.. Some sort of way we can work this out other than those particular.."

He abruptly stood to his feet and grabbed the phone off the coffee table. "I am calling the police now!" he interrupted.

"WAIT!" Becky and I both shouted out in unison. We already had had a couple of brushes with the law. We both knew with our list of priors, we would be going away for some time. "Just, what exactly do you mean by.. teaching us a lesson?". I anxiously asked.

He put the phone down and walked towards me. I cowardly stepped back with every step he took towards me. Finally, I bumped back into Becky. We held each other as he circled us.

"I am going to discipline you both! I am going to spank you hard, like the bad little girls you have both been deserve! I am going to punish both of you, severely for what you have done!" he informed. "Do you understand NOW??!! He he loudly asked.

"Yes" I said softly. "yeah" Becky quietly answered too.

"I do not think you both heard me, DO YOU UNDERSTAND??!! He shouted.

"YES!" we answered back.

"Yes, WHAT, YOUNG LADIES??!! He screamed.

"Yes, sir! We replied.

"So, we are in agreement then, we handle this my way?" he asked.

I looked at Becky and answered for us both "yes".

"YES, WHAT??!!" he demanded.

"YES, SIR!" we vocally obeyed.

"From now on, If you do not call me 'sir', I will spank you even harder-got that?" he loudly warned.

"Yes, sir" we answered, still clinging to each other. He strolled back to the couch and took his seat. He held his finger up, crooked it and commandingly motioned us over. Becky and I slowly inched our way to him, never letting go of one another. The room was deathly silent. When we got within 4 feet of him, he broke the stillness with his first request. We were so startled; we flinched with the sound of his voice.

"Becky, I want you to drop your jeans and pull down your panties" Curt demanded. Then he glanced over to me.

" You, little girl, you I am going to enjoy pulling your skirt up and removing your panties myself" he said sinisterly.

Becky and I moved towards him, obeying him like two delinquent daughters would obey their very angry father, in order to please him. Maybe, just maybe, he will have mercy on us if we start listening to him now.

"Who is first, young ladies?" he asked.

Becky looked at me and conceded to be first. She has always taken the brunt of our punishments all our lives together. She has always sacrificed herself for me. She has always felt she was protecting me somehow.

Becky walked past him, where he was motioning for her to stand to his right. She unbuttoned her jeans and reluctantly lowered them. Her panties followed in the same fashion. He patted his lap with his ample hand, inviting her to lie across it. An invitation she and I would love to refuse but cannot.

She took a deep breath and bent over his knee. She clinched her fists, shut her eyes tightly and gritted her teeth for the inevitable.

He drew back his hand and brought it down hard across her bottom. The sharp clap made me shiver. I couldn't watch. I closed my eyes and turned my head away from her. I heard her cry out in pain. He struck her over and over, with each swat, scolding her, scolding us both.

"You two will do as you are expected from now on, won't you?" he chastised her as he spanked her bare bottom.

"Yes, sir!" she cried, "Yes, sir!

He must have spanked her for what seemed like forever. I thought he would never stop. He eventually did and lifted her to her feet. I opened my eyes and I saw the tears in hers. She rubbed her very red bottom to ease the throbbing. He told her to remove her jeans and panties completely because he wanted to see her reddened ass for the rest of the day. She obeyed.

He then asked her to go to the kitchen and retrieve a wooden spoon from the drawer. I looked into her eyes showing her how frightened I was at what his next plan was. She went to the kitchen and he motioned me over to him.

I followed the same path as Becky and laid across his lap. And as he had stated, he took great joy in lifting my skirt and pulling down my panties. He took his time in doing so. When the back of my skirt was up around my waist and my panties down around my ankles, I braced myself by wrapping my arms around his leg. My whole body tightened with the anticipation of his stinging palm.

Then he did something I didn't expect. He glided his hand along my bare cheeks, caressing them, diminishing my tense position. As he did this ever so gentle motion, I almost welcomed his punishment.

He pulled back his hand and came down hard across both my cheeks. The pain made me tense up again, waiting for the next blow. Each slap of his palm on my ass felt harder and harder, I cried out with every smack. He scolded me like a child, just as he had done Becky. The more he spanked me, the more it hurt, the more it hurt the hotter my flesh became, the hotter my flesh became ........ the more I liked it.

I kept crying out and begging him to stop, but I really didn't want him to. I have never felt such intense pain and extreme pleasure. With every spank, I grew more and more aroused and more wet. I began to breathe heavier. Not for the pain I was receiving but for the ecstasy I was experiencing.

I was completely over powered, over ruled, and being controlled, dominated...and loving every minute of it. When he was done he helped me to my feet. Childlike tears ran down my cheeks, womanlike warm liquid flowed down my thighs. I believe he could sense the contradiction in my emotions. He smiled at me as I held my cool hands against my fiery red bottom. He arose and cupped my face in his hands, wiping away my tears softly with his thumbs. He gave me a seductive kiss on my forehead.

That is when I noticed Becky had returned to the room, wooden spoon in hand. He leaned into my ear and whispered "I want your panties off too, my dear, so that I may admire both of my girls rosy asses.". I obeyed and slipped them off my ankles. I began to remove my skirt as well and he stopped me.

"I like seeing your freshly spanked bottom peeking out beneath your skirt, baby.. leave it on" he softly requested. As before, I didn't argue, I didn't fight him... I just did what I was told. He asked Becky to come to him and bring the spoon. As she walked towards Curt and I, I could see a slight out on her face, like she was upset at the attention that he was giving me.

He took the spoon from her and moved towards her. He put his hand under her chin and lifted her face so that their eyes met. He gazed into her eyes and said "I like watching my little 'tom boy's' bottom peeking out from beneath HER sporty little shirt."


Becky gave him a tiny smile and that is when I knew, I was not the only one excited about the predicament we found ourselves in.

"I want both of you to start cleaning up this mess that you two made" he commanded. Like obedient children, we began to straighten the house. We put all our might into making the elaborately decorated living area look just the way it was before our arrival. As we cleaned, he sat back and watched, praising us as we would finish one task and start another. We completed the living room and turned to him for his guidance on our next task.

"I am going to check the bedrooms and the bathrooms to see what you two have been up to," he warned. He left the room and I went over to Becky. "I don't think the rooms are going to be to his liking, I mean, I just half assed straightened them" I stated. As I was finishing the last word I heard him enter behind me.

"That is an understatement, little girl," he scolded. I turned around to see his face, furious yet again. "Both of you, reach down and grab your ankles, NOW!" he demanded.

Becky swatted at my arm to let me know this one is my fault. We both bent over and clutched our ankles. Our bottoms lined up for him to dole out his punishment. I could hear the wooden spoon rear back, and then the concentrated smartness as it popped against my left cheek, then my right. The force of it made me stand straight up from my submissive position. I received more swats for not staying in my original stance. I bent back down again quickly in order to please him.

He then moved on to Becky. I could hear the "thwack" of it hit her cheek, first one then the other. Every time we received another pop, we both screamed out in pain and in an erotic tone. After the very lengthy session, we stayed in that position until he decided to let us up.

We rose up from it, slowly, both our bottoms so sore from his pleasing disciplining. He ordered both of us to kneel in the corner side by side. We obeyed, rubbing our throbbing behinds all the way there. We knelt down together and put our arms around each other. We were in this together and we wanted him to be aware of it.

"I love to see my girls supporting each other through their punishments" Curt commented lovingly, admiringly. As we hung our heads in shame, staring at the blank wall, he scolded and lectured us on our behavior and conduct. The more he did, the more turned on I got.

"I expect you two to live up to your agreements from now on! If I ask you to take care of things, I demand that you do it! If you two see something that is locked, such as my liquor cabinet, I DO NOT want you to break it open! If you two are told to take care of my cat, then I expect him to be well taken care of, young ladies," he lectured.

THE CAT! I had forgotten about the cat. I turned to look at Becky, to see, if by some small chance she remembered the cat. I turned to see the same look from her. SHIT! We both forgot about it.

Curt saw us look at each other for answers. "What is going on you two? What has happened about my FUCKING CAT!" he shouted enraged once more.

"I am sorry, Curt, but I haven't seen him since a couple of days after you left" I shamefully admitted.

"WHAT!!! DON'T YOU FUCKING MOVE!" he exclaimed as he frantically searched the house for his cat. He called out the cat's name over and over, running from room to room. He ran outside and yelled for it. He was out there for a while searching.

Becky and I remained in the corner, as told. "This would be a very good time for us to bolt on outta here" she suggested. She was right. We had ample time to leave. "We should...we should just go NOW...but...but I don't want to" she admitted. I leaned over to her and whispered "me either!".

Curt came back in and started throwing things around. I felt four wet furry paws scamper across my legs that were extended behind me. It was the cat, frightened of his master's wrath. We all were.

"GET UP, BOTH OF YOU!" he demanded. We got to our feet and turned to him. I could see the cat out of the corner of my eye. It was filthy and soaked. Obviously, not well taken care of as we had promised.

"BOTH OF YOU GET OVER THE BACK OF THE COUCH, NOW!" He forcefully ordered.

Becky and I hurried to obey him. We stepped up onto the couch and bent over the back of it, exposing our already crimson bottoms. We lay there, side-by-side, ready for his authoritarian hand. Both of us scared, trembling ..... and very very wet. He came from behind us, in a huff, to teach us yet another lesson.

I heard him unbuckle his belt. I reached out for Becky's hand and I held it tight. I could hear the leather of his belt whir against the material of each of the loops it was being removed from. He held it down long and brought it back, then across both of our asses. The sheer whip of it took my breath away. So much so that when I cried out, my voice cracked. He repeatedly whipped us both, reprimanding us with each stroke for the neglect of his pet.

"You both should be ashamed of yourselves, a poor defenseless animal, left on his own!" he shouted.

"I'm sorry, sir!" I l oudly replied, my voice breaking with every sting of his belt. "Sorry, will not get you out of this one!" he sternly warned.

"We will never let that happen again, sir" Becky shouted out , in agony.

"Not good enough, my little girls!" he strictly lectured. My mind was reeling from the red-hot fire of my ass and from the mental control he had over us. I whipped my head around to him as the next crack of his belt hit across my scarlet cheeks. "OH! I am sorry...Daddy" I breathlessly submitted. "We will not disrespect you again, Daddy" I painfully continued. "We both are sorry, Daddy" Becky strained to add.

His belt whipped across our asses with one last hard sting. He stopped and dropped his belt to the floor, exhausted from his own anger with us, and pleased that we had both submitted to him.

We had called him "Daddy".

"Have my little girls learned their lesson?" he asked harshly.

"Yes, sir, we have Daddy" I shamefully replied.

"We will do as you ask of us, Daddy" Becky offered.

He laughed deviously under his breath, so proud of himself for conquering the both of us. I could feel him kneel onto the couch behind us both. He began to brush his lips against my very sore bottom. The feathery touches caused me to shudder. He leaned over to Becky and orally caressed her bottom too. He glided his tongue over her bright red cheeks and then onto mine. His tongue felt so cool, refreshing, relieving the aching of my radiating bottom. He gave my bottom one last wet kiss and then he gave the same to Becky.

"Get down from there, my little girls, I've got something else to give you, that you crave," he said obligingly.

Becky and I slid to our knees and both went to cautiously sit down. The leather felt calming at first but then we both jumped up to our knees, once it had absorbed the heat from our asses. It was too uncomfortable to sit.

Curt had left the room and came back with lotion in his hands. He sat down between us and patted his lap, motioning us to lie across it yet again. We did so, Becky's head and mine, aligned in his lap, our bottoms exposed to him. Becky and I were grinning at each other, my eyes even with her chin and her eyes with mine. He lubed his hands up with the solution and began to caress both of our asses with them. It was so soothing, so absolutely erotically soothing. I began to sigh with every feathering touch.

My head was pressed against his ever growing cock. His hands stopped their caring circular motion and his fingers traveled down the crack of both of us. He began to moistly finger our already saturated vaginas. Becky and I became completely aroused, writhing against his fingers.

"How does that feel, my precious ones?" he asked. "It feels sooo good, Daddy" Becky answered .

"And you my little girl, do you like the way I am fingering your pussy" he asked directing his question to me. "Oh, yes ,sir" I hungrily answered.

"I want to see me two little girls kiss, I know you want to" he goaded. Becky rose up onto her arms, as did I. We used his legs to pull us towards each other. We looked gazing into each other's eyes, remembering our past, our own discovery of each other and our lips embraced.

Her lips were so soft and desirable. Not the awkward kiss of that young girl I once experienced, but that of a full-grown woman, deeply passionate and provocative. I opened my mouth to readily accept her probing tongue, so sweet, so seductive.

Curt fingering both of us was such a complete feeling of ecstasy. His fingers would glide back and forth inside us and then slide out to tease our clits, and then back in again.

"That is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen .. the two of you kissing each other, wanting each other .. my little girls are making me so very happy" he commented.