A Lesson in House-sitting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I softly kissed Becky's cheek then down to her neck. I ran my tongue down her neck and down in between her breasts. She moaned deeply as I lifted her shirt. I looked at her breasts and admired them. I had not really paid attention to them since that day in the confessional. They were so plump and full, her nipples so pink and erect. I kissed her left one, then her right. She giggled to herself thinking back to the last time I had done this. I let the tip of my tongue feverishly lick them both. I nibbled at her nipples much to her delight. I leaned back and slowly lowered her shirt.

"What makes me think this is not the first time my two little girls have sexually experienced each other" Curt joked. Becky kissed me again, deep and longingly. My hand rested on Curt's crotch. The bulge in his pants was overwhelming.

I gently pulled back from Becky to get her attention. Her brows lifted in concern that she may be doing something wrong. I looked at her and glanced down at Curt's barely masked erection. We smiled at each other knowingly. I bent over and started kissing Curt while his fingers never left our thighs.

I nibbled on his upper lip, then his lower. Becky unbuttoned his pants and fondled his cock. His lips felt so strong pressed against mine. He was so dominant, so breathtakingly appealing. I couldn't get enough of him. Becky finally revealed his extremely well endowed penis. I broke from his lips to take my mouth where it desired to venture next. Becky started sucking the tip of his cock. I began to orally caress his huge set of balls. They were huge for two reasons. Their apparent size and the attitude he had behind them. As I sucked his left one, then his right, Becky thrust her mouth down onto his cock. He threw his head back with pleasure.

Becky slid her mouth up and down his cock, and then we exchanged places. I began to slide my mouth up and down it with my hand following behind its saturated shaft. Becky licked his balls, then moistened her finger and slid it into his ass. He had stopped fingering us to use his hands to clamp on to the back of the couch. We completely devoured him like animals. He exploded into my mouth, his hot liquid shooting to the back of my throat. We licked his now sensitive cock, softly, until it was clean. He tried hard to regain his composure; his body completely limp from our endeavors.

"Would my little girls love to pleasure each other, while I look on?" he gasped, trying to catch his breath.

Becky and I looked at each other and shot up from his lap. We got to our feet and playfully ran into the bedroom. Giggling like two schoolgirls.

"Come on, Daddy" I urged as we rounded the corner. Curt bit by bit rose to his feet. Becky ran ahead of me and pounced onto the bed. I sprung on to it directly behind her. Curt was bringing up the rear. He sat on a chair and proceeded to watch us, smiling proudly at his little girls. Becky and I laughingly wrestled around on the king size bed. We bantered back and forth as we always did.

"You have always craved to be with another woman, admit it" Becky jabbed. "I like men, Beck, I like dick-how many times have we been over this. I know how you are, I am just different" I retorted.

"Admit you liked kissing me" she teased. "You are the only woman I have ever been with or even thought about in that way" I explained. "And I really don't think that is a 'bi' thing, it is a closeness we have shared, that is all" I added.

"I think it is a lot more than that" she said flippant. "I think you are ready." I was abruptly halted by her throwing me down on my back, and grasping both my legs, pulling them apart. She had a devilish grin on her face as she buried it in my pussy. She licked my clit with long, hard, strokes, her tongue darting inside me on its downward stroke. I tried to protest but I could not.

"Beck...Beck...stop it..stop.." I meekly tried to halt her actions. I became breathless with excitement. I moaned with every precious pass her tongue made over my clit. She sucked it, she nibbled it, and she made love to it. I threw my hands back and clutched the rails of the headboard. I held on to it while I maneuvered my hips, rolling desirably into her jetting tongue. I moaned louder and louder as I started to climax. This was not the young girl who sweetly kissed me between the thighs; this was a tigress tearing into her freshly captured prey.

She was relentless. She was remarkable. She was about to make me cum like no man ever has.

I gripped my hands even tighter on the rails of the headboard. My legs tensed with the impending explosion of my emotions. I could hear my heart beating rapidly within me and then...nothing...nothing but my own faint cries of passion in the distance. They became louder and closer as my body contracted with every intense wave of my orgasm. I came and I came hard. I twitched with every contraction, over and over. Becky was milking me for every last bit of my juices. I began to cry, softly, sweetly. The emotion of everything was intoxicating, invigorating and bittersweet. I have never felt so close to absolute bliss. I have never felt such intense hunger to become one with someone, to be absorbed within them so that I may be a part of them. Becky looked up from between my thighs to notice my tears streaming down my face. She crawled up to my face like a panther on the prowl. She looked lovingly in my tear filled eyes. She kissed a tear that had just rolled down my cheek. She lifted her hand to brush my hair back from my face.

"Do you want me, Nicole?" she whispered. "Yes..yes, Becky I want you desperately" I quietly answered back. She kissed me deeply. I could taste myself on her lips.

In the corner of my eye I see Curt, steadily stroking his cock at the display of affection before him. Becky motioned for him to join us. She was still kissing my quivering lips.

He got behind her and put himself inside her. She looked into my eyes and moaned with excitement. I gazed into her's, amazed at what she had done for me. The walls she had knocked down. Curt pounded himself inside her over and over. Her body jerked with every thrust. He held onto her hips and pulled them to him, to drive himself deeper within her. A look of extreme pleasure came over her face. Her eyes still open and gazing at me. She moved up above my body to grab onto the headboard herself and held onto my hands.

I had never let go for some reason. I think if I would have let go of it, I would have had to let go of that moment and I wanted to stay in it forever.

Her breasts dangled and brushed my face. I began to kiss them and nuzzle them. Curt was fucking her hard, so hard she had to grip her hands tighter onto mine and the headboard. She moaned louder and louder. Her moans growing more intense with each thrust. I latched onto her nipple with my mouth and sucked it hard with the severity she had sucked my clit. She started to climax, her body shaking with the onset of her orgasm. Curt started to echo her sounds. He fucked her faster and faster, harder and harder. She shrilled when she finally came, he thrust deep inside her one last time before he came, as well. The room was filled with the sounds of passion. Becky fell down on top of me.

Curt rolled off her and fell next to me. I could feel the hot steam rising from them both. They were covered in perspiration, breathing deeply and heavily. We laid there for a while, astonished at what all had taken place that day. We caringly ran our hands across one another, letting each other know how special this moment in time was to us.

All three of us.

We laid there and slowly drifted off to sleep, every once in a while one of us would sigh in awe of what all had transpired. Becky and I had learned so much about each other that day but above everything else we were taught a lesson in house-sitting.

The lesson learned....we are not meant for it.