A Lesson in Lust

Story Info
The Kavanaughs receive a sensual visit.
1.4k words
7.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[10:00 p.m., house of Brett Kavanaugh]

The master bedroom door opened suddenly. Three women entered, then locked the door behind them.

Brett tried to avoid screaming. He didn't want to wake the children, who were asleep in their own bedrooms. But with a good deal of menace in his voice, he snapped, "Who the hell are you and what are you doing in my house?"

"Relax," said the woman dressed in a business suit. "We are here for your benefit, and that of your wife." She had set up and activated a videocamera on a tripod, which was pointing at the bed. "Before we proceed, I must make sure we have come to the right place. You are indeed Brett M. Kavanaugh, associate justice of the US Supreme Court?"

Brett was totally confused by this. What did these people want?

"Yes, I am Justice Kavanaugh."

"And this lovely woman next to you in the bed is your wife, Ashley?"

"Also correct."

"You have friends in VERY high places, Mr. Kavanaugh. Permit me to introduce us. I am Irina. My job is to protect my two employees here. Not that you would try anything, but due to disagreeable experiences in the past, we now videotape all interactions, for their safety. I also have this." She displayed a dart gun. "The darts are lidocaine. It will knock you out for about three minutes if you attempt to assault them. Long enough for us to take our leave."

"I won't assault them."

"Then you will greatly enjoy tonight. The blonde is Olga. She will be servicing you. The brunette is Tanya. She will be servicing Ashley."

"By servicing, you mean..."

"I mean exactly what you think I mean. Like I said, you have friends in very high places. An evening with either costs 10,000 dollars, but our fee has been paid already. And we took the liberty of dousing your children's rooms with a harmless sleeping-gas. You don't have to worry about making noise."

Irina smiled. They had also flooded the master bedroom with pheromones that made Brett and Ashley both very horny and vulnerable to suggestion.

Olga and Tanya slipped out of their dresses - the only item of clothing they were wearing - revealing full, firm breasts, long, toned legs, and upon slowly pivoting, firm, round rear ends.

"Give us a moment." Brett and Ashley made quick stops in the master bathroom, then returned to the bed naked.

"Ready?" Irina grinned. Brett and Ashley both nodded.

"I have never... been with a woman," Ashley murmured as Tanya climbed into bed with her.

"I promise you will greatly enjoy the experience," Irina smiled.

Olga walked to the other side of the bed and climbed in with Brett. Both Brett and Ashley had been thoroughly vetted, they had no diseases. And Olga and Tanya had been given oophorectomies before being selected for their jobs.

Olga's tongue traced a delicate pattern on Brett's neck. He shivered slightly and let out a soft moan.

Tanya, likewise, gently traced a line with her tongue from Ashley's neck to her earlobe. Ashley giggled slightly as Tanya nibbled on the sensitive flesh.

Olga slowly kissed her way down Brett's chest. She lightly kissed his nipples, then very gently teased them with her teeth.

"I didn't know..." Brett started to say, before his voice died off as darts of pleasure started shooting through his skin.

"A man's nipples are just about as sensitive as a woman's," Irina chuckled.

Ashley was about to experience that for herself. Tanya kissed her way through Ashley's cleavage, then traced a helix from the base of Ashley's breast to her nipple. When Tanya began suckling, Ashley cooed softly. After a moment, Tanya switched to Ashley's other breast.

Olga slid a hand downwards and began caressing her way up Brett's legs. Her fingernails against his flesh acted as an additional stimulant. His cock fully hardened.

Tanya's hands did the same thing to Ashley's legs. Only she used her fingertips, not the nails themselves, to send Ashley's body into shivers of pleasure.

Olga kissed her way further downward as her hand continued upward. Her mouth and hand met at Brett's pole. She licked up and down the shaft a few times while she caressed his balls.

Tanya gave Ashley a smile as she kissed down Ashley's belly. "You're really in good shape."

"Thanks," Ashley whispered. Tanya was now caressing her inner thighs and kissing below her bellybutton. Ashley instinctively spread her legs.

"Ooh, very nice," Tanya husked. She ran a fingertip along Ashley's slit and began very softly teasing Ashley's clit with the tip of her tongue.

Olga slid her mouth down over the head of Brett's rod and began sucking just the tip, while circling it with her tongue. Brett let out a gasp and he quivered. Olga slipped her head down and took more of his length into her eager mouth, while sliding her tongue along the shaft.

Tanya opened up Ashley's box and began swirling her tongue inside to lap up all of Ashley's now rapidly flowing nectar. Ashley shuddered and her breathing changed to a mixture of pleasurable moans and gasping pants.

While using their mouths to pleasure Brett and Ashley, Tanya and Olga spread their own legs and adjusted the lower half of their bodies so they could grind pussies with each other. Brett noticed at once. "Oooh, seeing that gets me even more turned on."

Between gasps, Ashley managed, "Yeah, that's hot."

Tanya began brushing Ashley's clit with a finger as she tongued inside Ashley's leaking box. Within moments, Ashley rewarded her with a flood of nectar. Tanya didn't so much as slow her motions. Ashley wrapped her legs around Tanya's head to keep her there.

Olga was now bobbing her head up and down, taking the full length of Brett's pole into her mouth and then popping up so that just the tip remained inside. Brett's hips began to move in time with Olga's rhythm.

Olga and Tanya's pussy rubbing was getting more intense. Both women were very close, and giving oral as they ground against each other only intensified the sensations. They both climaxed at the same time, then separated themselves from each other to resume the focus on their clients.

Tanya worked Ashley to another climax with her tongue. Irina handed over a strapon, and Tanya momentarily stopped what she was doing to secure it around her waist.

"Is that for me?" Ashley whispered.

"Yes," Tanya said. She spread Ashley's legs and lubed up the plastic phallus with Ashley's juices before sliding inside. Ashley moaned and her hips bucked as Tanya pumped in and out.

Olga popped her mouth off Brett's pole. "I'm sure you want this elsewhere." With that, she shifted her position and lowered her pussy down onto Brett's waiting pecker.

"Ooooh, yeah," Brett panted as Olga gently placed her hands on his chest to balance herself. Olga began bouncing up and down, establishing a fast rhythm. Once again, Brett's hips moved to match her motion. He placed his own hands on her hips to aid in bouncing her.

Tanya sped up her thrusting into Ashley. Ashley quivered and writhed beneath her, wrapping her legs around Tanya's hips. Tanya leaned her torso downwards so that her breasts could press against Ashley's.

Brett's cock began to twitch and throb as Olga bounced on him. She felt his body tense up. "Are you close?"

"Yes," he gasped.

"Where would you like to cum?"

"On your tits."

"As you wish." Olga slipped off Brett and slid downwards. She positioned her body between his legs, pointed his cock at her chest and began pumping. Within moments, she had drained his balls as hot jets of cum spurted onto her firm breasts.

Ashley climaxed yet again as Tanya thrust into her. Tanya pulled out after she felt Ashley's orgasm. She stood up, as did Olga. Tanya removed the strapon and handed it to Irina.

"Ashley, did I fully satisfy you tonight?"

Ashley, still recovering from her most recent orgasm, managed to pant, "Yes."

Olga turned to Brett. "Did I fully satisfy you tonight?"

He gave her a smile. "Absolutely."

"Excellent," Irina said. "Give us three minutes to clean up."

Sure enough, three minutes later everything was clean and put away and Olga had removed Brett's cum from her breasts. Olga and Tanya slipped back into their dresses.

"If you ever want another visit, send an e-mail here," Irina stated, placing a business card on the nightstand. "And make sure you have sufficient funds to pay us."

With that, the three women egressed the bedroom, leaving Brett and Ashley to their own devices.

[One week later]

Brett Kavanaugh's cell phone rang. He didn't recognize the number.

"Hello?" he said tentatively.

"Justice Brett Kavanaugh?"

"Speaking."

"We own you now, Justice Kavanaugh."

"Who the hell is this?"

"I am Vasily Korshunov, an aide to Mr. Vladimir Putin. We have in our possession a certain videotape..."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Prince's Bride Ch. 01 A sheltered prince meets his bride, and several temptations.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Lap Dance Dare Mom's friend gives a lap dance.in Erotic Couplings
Take Me Home White man, black policewoman get it on.in Interracial Love
Shiver A religious fringe group try to liberate a sexbot.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Wife and her Mother's Secret Ch. 01 I discover a shocking secret.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories