A Lesson in Respect...

Story Info
He punishes his princess for disobeying.
898 words
4.06
35.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How long can a party drag on? They had been here four hours already and it didn't show any signs of stopping. A reunion of high school friends sounded like a fun idea until she had decided to tease him. As they had parked on the street and started to get out of the car she had grabbed his arm and said "just so you're aware I'm not wearing any panties" and had jumped out of the car, the wind blowing her skirt up just below where he could see if she was lying or not.

The last four hours had been torture. She was flirting with him but always made sure they weren't anywhere alone. It had him thinking of some other uses for the ping-pong paddles. The way she intentionally brushed her ass against him whenever she walked by, or let her hand linger on his leg just often enough to keep him turned on, was making him less and less patient. She knew just what to do to drive him crazy, and she was using every trick.

At a point where he couldn't take it anymore, she made a mistake. Everyone decided to go outside and light a bonfire, but before she could join them he asked her to stay for a second so he could ask her something in private. She couldn't say no with all those people around so she waited. As soon as they were alone he crossed to her, grabbed her by her throat, and pinned her to the nearest wall.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" he whispered.

"I was wondering how long it would take for you to do this, Daddy."

Her response just made him more angry and more turned on. Well if she was gonna do that to him, he was sure as hell going to get payback. He spun her around and pinned her wrists above her head, holding her in place. His hand grazed lightly against her ass, and she arched her back, moving it towards him. There was a second of dead silence before a loud smack followed by "fuck, Daddy, did you have to start so hard?" Her ass stung from the impact of him palm, but as he continued wordlessly spanking her she cold feel something else besides the pain. Her pussy getting wetter and wetter.

"Let's see if you were lying, Princess," he grabbed a handful of fabric and pulled up her skirt, revealing a red, naked, ass. He was sliding two fingers up her thigh and feeling how wet the spanking had made her when he heard footsteps and released her, leaving marks on her wrists from how tight he had been holding them. Someone had come downstairs looking for them. As they went upstairs to rejoin the party, he made sure she noticed him lick his fingers clean, tasting her.

When the party finally died down, they returned to the car and started for home. He noted how she winced when she sat down, the red hand prints already starting to form deep purple bruises, marks to remind her that she was his to do with as he pleased.

When they got home she knew just what she was supposed to do. She walked into their bedroom, stripped naked except for a tight black choker and kneeled down. He stood in front of her and she silently undid his belt, pulling his jeans down to his knees. The silence broke as she giggled, "I love this part." Just as she started wrapping her lips around him he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back, jerking it so she was forced to look into his eyes. "You know teasing is against the rules. You have to be punished before you're allowed to touch me." He kept her eyes locked on his as he pulled his belt loose. "Lean over the bed, now." With only a slight whimper of protest she did as she was told. Her face hit the mattress as he yanked her hands behind her back, securing them with his tie.

He heard her start to mumble something into the blankets, but her words were cut short by a gasp as the leather of his belt bit into her already sore ass. She tried to stand and wriggle away but he planted his free hand between her shoulder blades and held her in place. Four more times the belt hit, until she was rambling off apologies and promises to do better, begging him to stop. He let her stand and face him, hands still tied behind her back. One look made her stop her begging and stand silent.

"You deserve this baby girl."

"I deserve this..." her voice was barely audible.

"You were naughty and need to be taught a lesson."

"Yes, sir."

He put a hand under her chin and raised her lips to his for one slow kiss before gently pushing her onto the bed. Her face contorted as she tried to hide the discomfort of sitting. She was being good for him. Progress, he thought.

"I'll be back...when I decide to come back. If you have moved from this position you won't be able to sit for a week." With that he gagged her and left the room, leaving her to sit and grow slowly more horny.

To be continued...