A Lesson In Submission

Story Info
Vampires Milena and her teacher are fucked mercilessly.
1.6k words
3.57
42.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arriving at school, Milena decided to go and see Ms Jillian Romanus, her Chemistry teacher, befor registration started. The pair had become more like friends than teacher and student, and, having 5 minutes to spare, Milena decided to go and say hello.

As she climbed the stairs to the science department, the boys, and even some girls, could not help themselves from trying to see up Milena's black pleated school skirt. She was a stunning young girl, with blonde corkscrew curls down to her pert 32C boobs, which were peeking through her open black blouse. She was slim and tanned, with long legs leading up to a pink leopard-print thong, which some of the people below were able to catch a glimpse of.

Approaching Laboratory 3, where Ms Romanus could usually be found, she began to think something was wrong. Usually, the lively 34 year old kept her door open, lights on and played techno music from the lab until she was forced to turn it down by the arrival of her registration class. Today, the door was ajar, suggesting the teacher was present, but the light was off and there was silence. Milena told herself she had simply gone to speak to another teacher and was fine.

Suddenly, a voice behind Milena made her jump. "Looking for Ms Ho-manus, I mean Romanus", asked her first grade Geography teacher. The insult towards the pretty Chemistry teacher scared Milena slightly, because it had been said in a tone that was far from joking. More like sadistic.

"She's a little tied up right now", he smirked. A shiver ran down Milena's spine. "But if you wish, I'll take you to her."

Milena thought about whether she should disturb the woman if she was simply busy, but she had to check that she was OK. "T-take me to her", she said, shaking.

When Mr Edwards, the Geography teacher, led her into his classroom, Milena's worst fears were confirmed. Lying naked and still on his desk, as if sleeping, or even dead, was Jillian Romanus. Her stick-thin, fake tanned body lay bound at the wrists and ankles to the legs of the desk. Her shortish brown hair was ruffled, her small but perky tits were perfectly round, and her twat was shaved apart from a small landing strip, which, for a second, Milena longed to touch. "No, Mr Edwards.." began Milena.

The tall, grey haired man punched her in the side of the head. "You will not address me by anything except Master. Got it, Samson?" Milena did not object to being called by her surname, she simply nodded.

"Master.. is she alive? What have you done to her?" she asked, starting to cry. He smiled darkly.

"She's alive. And I've not done anything yet, just given her a few things to quieten her down. Look, I'll wake her up." With this, he slapped the Chemistry teacher hard in her pretty orange face, making her yelp and try to jump up.

Remembering where she was, she stopped fighting and a tear rolled down her delicate cheek. Milena walked over to her. "Ms Romanus.. oh God Ms Romanus.." she gasped through tears, grasping the teacher's hand.

"Milena.. fuck no, get out of here!" said Jillian, starting to cry. Looking at their captor, the teacher pleaded "Let her go.. let her go please."

"No, I think we should see what one of you little whores gives in first," he said, an evil glint in his cold brown eyes. "Strip," he told Milena. She did not want to be hit again, so she instantly took off her tie and started to unbutton her blouse, sobbing silently. After stripping down to her matching pink leopard pront bra and thong, she was crying uncontrollably. A kick in the kneecap made her scream and remove these too. "I love soundproof classrooms," shouted Edwards.

Once Milena was fully naked, he started touching her, groping her hairy pussy so hard that it hurt her. "Shave, whore." were his only words as he used the last of the rope to secure Milena to the desk beside her Chemistry teacher, so that they were in a head-to-tail position next to each other, both crying silently wondering what was coming next.

"I have 2 daughters", repeated Jillian over and over. "Don't kill me, please no.."

Milena tried to hold her hand again, but could not reach. Edwards did not respond, just stared at the two females. "You're hot little sluts," he said finally.

"I'm-I'm a virgin.." stammered Milena. "Not a slut.."

Her captor grinned widely. "Virgin, huh?" he said. "Now the fun begins."

He unbuckled the belt on his trousers, and for no apparent reason, took it off and whipped Jillian's thighs and 3 times with it, making her yelp in pain again, before dropping it and taking off his trousers, exposing a bulge under his grey boxers. He walked over to Jillian, and took out his semi-hard cock and put it to her lips. "Suck it, bitch," he told her. "Any funny business, and you're a gonner. Then your daughters will find out Mummy died playing sex games.."

Taking the cock in her mouth, Jillian let the monster throat fuck her until he was satisfied that he was hard enough to fuck Milena. His 8 inch long veined tool pointed straight up, impressive for a man of 51.

He walked over to the little blonde's 18 year old virgin body and got on top of her. "Ready or not, here I come," he mocked, plunging his cock deep into her. She screamed as he broke her hymen, covering both of their sex in blood. He pulled out, and holding his bloody dick, asked "What one of you perverted bloodsucking whores needs this the most?" he asked. Both females gasped. He knew they were vampires.

"No volunteers? OK, I'll pick someone," he smirked. The teacher-like language coming from this sick bastard made Milena feel sick.

He turned back to Milena. "Samson you slag, suck your blood from my dick before I really make you bleed." he raged, slapping her before grabbing her hair and forcing her to take his huge cock in her mouth, making her gag.

He then cut the ropes that bound her to the table. "The door's locked, and it's a 3rd floor window. You can be free. But only so you can suck my dick right."

With this, Edwards pushed his barely-legal sex slave to the floor and forced her head onto his throbbing penis until it was clean. Milena rather appreciated the blood, it gave her energy and the pain was starting to ebb away.

After this, he walked over to the desk where Jillian Romanus was still bound. He began fucking her and twisting her nipples as he did so, making her screech in pain but also, although she would never admit it, pleasure. With every stroke he took into her wet hot pussy, he caused her intense pain in her tits, and the two combined were actually blowing her mind. This did not go unnoticed. "You're liking this, whore!" spat Edwards, before literally spitting on her face.

He then proceeded to free her from the ropes too. Both untied, the two naked females ran to each other and sat on the floor sobbing, clinging to each other. "Oooh, you're lesbian whores," leered Edwards, stroking his cock. He pulled Jillian free from Milena's arms, and sat her on the edge of the desk.

He put the swollen purple head of his glistening cock into her pussy, and, after 5 jerks, filled her with hot cum. He then grabbed Milena by the hair and dragged her over, placing her head between the Chemistry teacher's legs. "Lick her, Samson. If she doesn't orgasm, you'll pay for it."

Milena looked up into Jillian's eyes. "Fake it," she mouthed.

Jillian didn't need to fake it. Feeling Milena's soft tongue flicker around in her pussy, sucking out the cum and licking her now enlarged clit, Jillian felt like a pervert herself as she involuntarily bucked and screamed, closing her matchstick legs around her student's head. Satisfied with their performance, Edwards allowed the two females to hold each other again. Jillian leaned in close to the teenager. "Miley.. I'm sorry, but I loved it.."

Milena held her tighter. "So did I," she admitted. "I wanted you from the moment I saw you lying there.." Just as the two were about to kiss, they were hauled apart.

Digging his nails into Milena's upper arm, her "master" dragged her into an upright position. He then bent her over the desk, and slid a finger between her ass cheeks. Finding hair, he picked up his belt. "WHY.. DON'T.. YOU.. SHAVE.. YOU.. WHOORREEEE!" he roared, lashing her with every word.

"I don't know, Master," she screamed through sobs. Jillian tried to approach to help her, but was subdued by being lashed in the face with the belt.

"Fuck it," said Edwards, "I'm gonna fuck your ass anyway."

He opened her cheeks and spat on her puckered brown hole. Ignoring her repeated whimpers of "No.. no.. please no..", he slowly pushed the head of his cock into her arse.

She cried out again, but he did not stop. Instead, he started ploughing her tiny bum as hard as he could, blinddly lashing out to his sides with the belt as he did so to keep Ms Romanus away. She was already fully clothed again, and hiding on top of a bookcase. He looked around for her, then, punching Milena's protruding hipbones and making her cry out again, put his trousers and belt on, and went outside to check if she had gotten out. As soon as he shut and locked the door, Milena quickly put her clothes back on.

"Psst! Miley!!" hissed her teacher/lover, before jumping down. "When he comes in, you bring him down, I'll drain the bastard. Then we get out of here, and go as far as we can, as fast as we can." Milena looked at her in awe and confusion. Before there was time to ask questions, the key turned in the door...