A Lesson in Xzira

Story Info
She shows you how she likes to be pleasured.
770 words
4.14
23.5k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay down on the bed and close my eyes. You are sitting in a chair just past the end of the bed. I can't see your face. Just your shadowy figure as you sit in semi darkness. I can feel your eyes on me. Waiting. I want you to see me. Know me. Watch me as I cum for you. I want you to want me, and know you can't have me until I've cum. I want to make you squirm and never once touch yourself.

I bring my hands up and cup them over my breasts. I'm already so hot my nipples are rock hard. I roll the tips of my fingers around each nipple.

"I want your hands here" I say.

I gently suck on my middle finger and spread the moisture there down my breast to my right nipple. I moan at the shock of the cool air on wet skin.

"I want your mouth here."

As if to show you exactly what I want I push my right breast up and flick my tongue over my nipple. My breath catches on a moan and I need more.

My right hand finds its way to the soft hair of my pussy. I run my fingers through it. My feet slide up the bed and my thighs fall apart. I'm already wet. I wonder what you're thinking as you watch me. Are you getting hard seeing me so spread open and vulnerable to you? I imagine your finger tracing my outer lips softly before pushing slightly in.

I push my finger in slowly. Feeling my muscles contract around it. I gather some of my juices on it. I imagine your tongue stroking one long lick from my hole to my clit, and I moan long and low at the thought of your tongue, your mouth on me.

I swirl my finger around my clit. My skin gets hot, little pinpricks of heat spreading over me. My mind is screaming your name.

"It's you who does this to me. You who makes me cum. See how wet you make me?"

I hold my pussy lips open for you and push a finger inside. My hips jerk. I can feel your long fingers dip inside me. I pull my knees up to my chest. My finger slids deeper until I find my g-spot and flick it slowly with the tip of my finger. I don't want to cum yet, though. I want to show you more.

I pull my finger out of my pussy and put it up to my lips. My tongue slips out and flicks around it, tasting my juices. I suck my finger into my mouth and moan.

"This, this is your cock" I moan. Suck my finger deep into my mouth and pull it back out again. "I want to taste you, like I can taste me, taste our flavors together."

I look down my body at you. I hope you're as hot as I am. Hope you're as lost as I am in wanting, needing. My hips are moving in time to an imaginary lover, waiting and wanting you. But I can't stop touching myself. I run my hands over my body slowly. Down over my thighs and back up.

I start a new assault on my clit. I know I won't be able to stop now. I know I'll be cumming for you. "I want you to fuck me" I tell you. "I want your cock inside me." I'm begging now. But you won't touch me. Not until I've cum. Not until I've screamed your name and begged for your touch.

My body is begging you now. I spread my legs wider and plunge two fingers of my left hand inside. My hips jerk. I open my mouth to tell you how good you feel, but I'm so lost in pleasure only moans escape. The two middle fingers of my right are rubbing tight circles around my clit and I feel the pressure and urge to pee.

"I'm going to cum!" I tell you. My moans get louder and more frequent. My fingers are plunging mindlessly inside me and racing in pressurized circles over my clit.

"Please" I beg, "Please fuck me. Stuff your cock inside my pussy!"

I feel my pussy clamp down on my fingers and I jerk them out and away. I spread my legs wider and explode. Pussy juice squirts across the bed, rolls down my ass and I moan your name.

I lay back, spent. And in the distance I hear you stand up from your chair...