A Lesson Learned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Her**

Sensations exploded through my body, his thick cock stretching into my pussy with sudden and explosive force, and I nearly orgasmed right then. My head pulled back, arms on the back of the couch to hold myself up, I could do nothing but let him ride me, shoving himself inside and pulling back, ramming home again like some wild animal, and I loved every second of it. My little girl need sated, I was like a dirty slut, needing to be fucked hard and without abandon, my pussy flowing with my arousal and need, his shaft burying itself in me, filling me, before pulling back to do it again.

I almost didn't feel it building, so fast it rushed through me, the most powerful orgasm I had ever experienced, slamming my body about, milking his cock inside me, while my knees gave out, and only his member in me, driving me up and forward saved me from collapsing under him. Immediately after, I heard him moaning, screaming, growling, and drive harder and faster into me, slamming my face into the couch as he filled me with his semen.

As we both came down from our orgasms, I could feel our combined juices running down my legs, and was instantly hot again, wanting more, but waiting for him. Would he want more? Would my unsatisfied need be part of my punishment? God I hoped not. Impatiently I waited, knowing he was toying with me, his breathing still ragged, but controlled now, and he was holding himself up again, not pressing his full weight into me.

**Him**

She wanted more, and he knew it, but she was in trouble, and I wanted her to wait just a bit for it. I wanted more too, but it would be my way, and at my time. Pulling back from her, I pulled her back, and turned her around. "Get down and clean me off, and do it slowly." My tone was commanding and firm, but my voice was not loud, nor harsh, and she smiled at me as she lowered herself to her knees, licking her lips as she neared my semi-flaccid member.

Moaning softly as she licked along my sack, then up the underside of my cock, I fought the urge to thrust out towards her, and instead watched her work, as her tongue glided softly over the sensitive skin of my prick. Soon, she had me in her mouth, licking and sucking our juices from me, making me quite hard again, as she started bobbing her mouth up and down my shaft. I allowed her this for a few minutes, enjoying it, then grabbed her hair and pulled her up to face me.

Grabbing her upper arms, I moved her back to the couch, and pushed her onto her back, watching her face hungrily as she looked at me wide-eyed in surprise. She had never seen me this wild before, and I loved the way it made her react. Hooking her legs under the knees, I pulled them up high, and slowly slid myself inside her pussy, releasing loud moans from her, and myself. For a few moments, I fucker her slit slowly, gently, knowing I only wanted her juices as lubricant.

Pulling myself out of her, I watcher her hungry face turn to a pout, thinking I was going to stop. I smiled down at her, an evil face that almost gave her pause, as I pressed the tip of my cock against her asshole. Instinctively, she tried to draw back, and I growled deeply at her, pushing her legs higher. With a whimper, she relaxed and watched me, a concerned look on her face.

**Her**

Whimpering, I watched his face as he prepared to take the last of me that I had held to myself. It's not that I didn't trust him, but I was unsure, and he was so big. We had done some play with fingers, and small dildos, and even a small butt plug, and I liked it I suppose, but it wasn't my favorite, and he was just so much bigger. He had told me the day would come, and I trusted him, and to tell the truth, I was hungry for it then, I was so turned on, and felt so submissive to him right in that moment, that I would have given him anything, more so than any other time in the three years we had been together.

Slowly he pressed his head against the muscled hole, easing it open and my whimpers turned to moans, as I pushed gently back into him, wanting to take him in. With a rush of sensation, my anus relented, and he slid further into me, with a sigh, as I shivered, my pussy flooding out adding even more juice to aid him. I hadn't before thought I would want this so much, to feel so full and stretched by him, but here I was, rolled on my back with him pushing his cock deeper into my ass, and I was so horny I couldn't stand it.

He was fully in me now, and just holding there, it was driving me mad, I was moaning, pleading, watching him smile, and wiggling my ass, trying to get him to do something, and each movement just made me that much hotter. I didn't know if I could stand it, when he finally slid back, then in, moving slow at first, letting me become accustomed to him, working faster and harder as he went, grunting and moaning, his eyes wide and wild. I couldn't take it; I had to slide a hand to my clit, to put fingers in me, and sighed in relief when he didn't stop me.

**Him**

Oh my god was she tight, and her cunt just flowed juices down, helping me along. After so much protest, all this time, she was taking to it like a wild woman, abandoning her last bit of restraint to fuck down on my cock in her ass like an experienced pro. With her fingers in her pussy, I could feel the extra sensation on my cock, and I started fucking her harder, though not as hard as I did in her pussy, and she was moaning and screaming, and I right along with her.

Her ass was so sweet, tight and ready, milking hungrily at my cock that first time, I was exceedingly glad to have moved to this, her body fucking back against me, writhing and twisting, as I pounded her, the electricity and control of the act flowing through me, driving me into another world of pleasure and excitement. It felt as though every nerve ending was on fire, like screaming through the air at hundreds of miles an hour, and there seemed to be nothing else in the world but her and I.

I could feel my orgasm building, and worked hard to keep it in check, my face twisted with effort and pleasure, groans and moans filling the air from each of us as she twisted and rocked and pushed herself around, impaled with my prick in her. Soon I heard her cry out, and her orgasm ripped through her, throwing her about on my, and making her tight sphincter milk at my cock, driving me into an incredible explosion, the world going black, all sound dropping away, and only feeling her and myself, as I exploded deep inside her ass.

**Her**

Slowly I woke back up, at first thinking it had all been a dream, until I realized he was still on top of me, his now limp member still in my ass. I was covered in sweat and cum, and felt weak and dizzy. He was panting slowly, and looked up at me, his face sweat covered, hair plastered to his face. I was so satisfied, so weak, and so happy, I didn't even know if I could talk.

"Did you learn your lesson young lady?" he said weakly to me, a smile on his face. "Oh yes, yes I did," came my exhausted reply, a smile on my face. Slowly he pulled out of me, leaving me feel strangely empty, and I felt a bit of his cum ooze out of me, and I giggled at it, as he collapsed next to me on the couch, and wrapped me in his arms. Slowly, we drifted off to sleep, holding each other's sweaty bodies, kissing softly.

For a moment I thought about moving, I had forgotten to set his alarm for work, then, with a devilish smile, I decided not to…

12