A Lesson Learned

Story Info
June finds that bitching leads to a spanking.
2.4k words
3.83
59.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June jumped in her car, excited about the evening ahead. It had been three days since she'd been with Mark, and given her libido, that was three days too long. It was a short drive to his place, and when she got there, she hurried to the door.

He opened the door and immediately gave her a hug. She melted into his arms and then leaned up for a kiss. They kissed for several seconds, until it got pretty intense, and then he took her hand and lead her to the couch. "I want to talk to you," he said. She thought that was unusual, as she was usually the one who wanted to "talk." Mark was content to just let things roll.

"I want to talk about how irrational you've been lately. You've been completely unreasonable with me several times, and I want to be patient, baby, but I don't see that it's getting any better," he started.

"I know, honey, and I'm sorry, " June said. "I am trying, but it's like I can't control my own behavior."

Mark responded, "Aw, sweetie, I know you're trying. But I also know that it needs to stop, and I have an idea." By this time, June noticed a smile forming around his eyes. She dropped her voice to a more seductive tone.

"Oh yeah? What's that?"

"I think you need a spanking. A real spanking, not like the times I slap your ass during sex." Mark's eyes still smirked, but his tone was completely serious, and June felt a little stirring between her thighs.

"A...real...spanking? What do you mean?"

"Well, I believe you mentioned before that your safeword used to be "pinwheel," correct?" June nodded, and Mark continued. "Well, I think I need to spank you--hard--until I think you've learned your lesson. What do you think?"

"It might work. What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to take that bag of spanking implements you have and set it next to you on the bed. You should be naked and face down, with a pillow under your hips so that your ass is in the air. I'll be in there in five minutes." June headed to her room to do as he said.

As she took off her clothes, June felt herself becoming wet. She'd always wanted to be spanked, but had never found a lover willing to give her what she wanted. On the other hand, though, this was to be an actual punishment, and she'd also always had a low tolerance for pain. Oh, well, she had the safeword if she really needed it. She finished undressing, grabbed the bag, and shoved a couple of pillows under her hips. As she was getting settled, she heard the door open.

"Hey, baby, " said Mark as he entered the room. "You ready?"

"I don't know, " she replied. "How bad is it going to be? How many strokes? What will you use?"

"I haven't decided. I think I'll warm you up with my hand and then see what else looks like fun. I've decided it will be a turn-on to watch you squirm and kick. You can say 'No' and tell me to stop, but I'll ignore it unless I hear the safeword. Sound good?"

June giggled nervously. "Sort of, but I'm kind of scared, too."

Mark reached between her thighs and slid his fingers between her pussy lips. "You're pretty wet to be all that scared. See?" He held the fingers in front of her face and she licked off her own juices. When his hands were free, Mark took off his belt, snapped it once for effect, and set it on the bed next to her. "Just in case I decide I need it," he said.

At the sound of the leather snapping, June began to get more nervous than horny. She'd been whipped with a belt once before, and only two strokes had sent her into sobs. "You know what? Maybe this isn't the best idea. Why don't I just give you a really great blow job? You can fuck my mouth, pull my hair, come in my face--anything you want. Please?"

Mark laughed. "I don't think so. I think you need to learn not to be so bitchy with me. Besides, you'll still give me the best blow job ever, and all those other things, after I'm finished. Now turn back over and let's get started."

June turned back onto her stomach and tried to get as comfortable as she could, knowing what was about to happen. Immediately, before she'd finished shifting her weight on the pillows, she felt a sharp slap on the back of her left thigh. "Spread your legs." She did.

"I know you know why we're doing this, but I just want to reiterate. I'm tired of you being so unreasonable. I really like you a lot, and I'm trying very hard to make you happy, but sometimes it seems like I can't win no matter what I do. Maybe this will stick in your memory the next time you're about to get mad at me for something stupid." And with that, he started smacking her ass.

He didn't start out slow, like they do in the stories June liked to read. He slapped her ass and her upper and inner thighs with such a vengeance that June began wincing and sharply drawing in breath after only four or five strokes.

Mark spanked her for a long time, seemingly oblivious to her kicking and squirming. After one or two minutes of hard spanking, June began to cry. Mark didn't appear to notice that, either. He did, however, dip his fingers into her pussy every so often, mingling pleasure with her pain. June was amazed at her reaction: she could feel herself becoming even wetter.

Finally, after about five minutes, he stopped and began rubbing her ass. "That feels good," said June, shakily. "I really have learned my lesson. Maybe just slapping my ass during sex is enough for me." Mark shook his head.

"The point of this is not to get you off, honey," although she could tell by the look in his eyes and the moisture in her pussy that her pleasure had more than a little to do with it. "The point is to give you something to remember the next time you start to be a bitch for no reason."

June glanced at his crotch. His massive cock was straining at his jeans. "Yeah," she said, "and I can tell it's doing nothing for you, either."

He smirked. "I'm not the one who's such a bitch. Now pick a toy, and we'll see if you choose the same one I did."

"I choose one of the throw pillows from the sofa."

"Ha ha. Nice try, honey."

"Come on, baby, you know it was funny."

"Of course it was. You always make me laugh. Now pick something from the bag." Mark's words were firm, but he chuckled as he spoke.

"Fine, I pick the kitten paddle." June was referring to part of a paddleball set from which she had removed the string, ball, and staple. The paddle itself was painted to look like a kitten.

"I guess we're not psychic. I picked the spatula, " he said.

"God, no! I hate the spatula! It stings SO BAD. I can't take the spatula. Please just let me take your cock in my mouth, baby. I promise it will feel soooo good, and I've learned about the bitchiness. I'll remember this, I swear!"

Mark laughed. "You'll remember it better after this. Turn back over, and spread your legs as wide as you can." June complied, already whimpering.

The first place the spatula hit was the tender spot where her ass met her thighs. June immediately cried out. "Shit!"

"I've been asking you for five months now to be more reasonable with me, " Mark said as he covered her ass and thighs with stinging marks. "If you'd just think before you blow up at me, you could be feeling my mouth on your pussy instead."

By this time, June was sobbing loudly. Oddly, though, she also felt incredibly turned on--especially at the thought of him going down on her. Nothing any lover had ever done to her had made her come as hard as Mark did when he gave her head. She asked, "So you won't now? Is that part of my punishment too? I get spanked--way too much, I might add--and I don't even get my pussy eaten?"

At that, Mark laughed hard. "If you're really good, I'll see what I can do." He never stopped slapping her with the spatula the entire time they talked. Finally, when she thought he'd never stop, he did.

"Are we finished? Is that all? Because I swear I will be nothing but nice to you for the rest of my life!"

He chuckled. "Not quite. Turn over on your back and spread your legs"

"But my ass is too sore to be on my back! It hurts!"

"Sucks to be you, hun. Turn over." June complied, muttering under her breath the whole time about what an ass he was being. Mark just smiled.

"I also want you to cup your breasts in both hands and hold them straight out. I want to get them, too."

It suddenly registered with June what he was doing. He was going to spank her breasts and thighs, too! "Not my boobs and thighs, honey. I've suffered enough."

"Maybe so, but this is fun for me. I wish I'd done it a long time ago. But don't worry: I'm also going to spank your pussy. See how much I'm enjoying this?" He unzipped his jeans and his huge erection sprang out. "You'll have that in your mouth in just a little while.

"Goody goody," June said sullenly.

"Whatever, bitch. You're so wet it's running down your thighs.You're so getting off on this." June knew this was true but didn't want to give him the satisfaction of admitting it, so she said nothing.

Mark began slapping her with the spatula. He didn't slap nearly as hard as he did on her backside, but it left a definite sting. It also made June so horny she could barely keep still. When he slapped her pussy, she moaned with pleasure.

"You like that?" He slapped her a few more times and then threw down the spatula. "I think you've been punished enough. You'll stop being such an unreasonable bitch now, right?"

'God, yes, baby," June moaned, still writhing from the inexplicable feelings of pleasure that had been a result of having her pussy slapped.

"Well, I think you were pretty great--and I think you deserve a treat. Spread your legs again. I have something for you."

June spread her legs, and Mark lowered his head. He kissed all over her inner thighs, making her beg loudly for him.

"What do you want, baby? Tell me," he breathed against her pussy.

June cried out, "I want your tongue on my clit."

Mark spread her pussy lips and began flicking his tongue against her swollen clit. He kept going, never changing tempo despite her bucking hips and hands grasping his hair. He kept going while she screamed his name and grabbed his ears and pulled his head against her while she rode the waves. He stopped only when she shoved his head away and pushed her legs together. She was still shuddering from the orgasms; she couldn't even count how many she'd had.

She reached for him and he held her close, chuckling, as he was prone to do when he was especially proud of himself. When she could catch her breath she said, "Goddamn, baby, you're so amazing. When I calm down I want to feel your cock in my mouth. You can do anything you want to me."

He laughed. "I will. But hurry up." She laughed and shoved his chest.

"Listen, bitch..." he started. That made her laugh harder. She sat up and looked down at him.

"Be a little nicer to me," she said, "Or you get no blow job."

"Yes, ma'am, sweetheart. Anything you want."

"That's what I *thought*," she said, right before she began kissing his chest. Slowly, slowly, she worked her way down to his stomach, his hips, and the skin all around his cock. She kissed his inner thighs. She lingered until he grabbed his dick and slapped her in the face with it.

"I want to feel myself in your mouth." June was happy to oblige. She took him as far into her mouth as she could, making sure to get his whole cock wet. A string of spit was left between him and her mouth when she pulled back. She then focused on the head, running her tongue all around it, licking up and down the shaft, feeling saliva dripping everywhere. She used her hands to grip the shaft, to fondle his balls, to finger his perineum. Mark was gasping and thrusting his hips, and June knew he was close.

"Baby, I want to come on your face and tits." She closed her eyes, cupped her breasts, and offered them out to him. He sprayed her everywhere: her face, her chest, her hair, her stomach. She licked up as much of him as she could, and then rested for a moment. After finding a towel and wiping herself off, she settled into her arms.

"Baby, that was spectacular. Seriously."

"I know."

"Now who's cocky?" They both laughed.

"You want to take a shower? I'd love to get a good look at that red ass of yours."

"Sounds good to me. But no hot water! I can't take it!"

In the shower they kissed and fondled and soaped each other up, and soon June noticed Mark's cock getting hard again. She knelt down to take him in her mouth, but he stopped her. "I want to be in your pussy. Bend over and hold on to the sink."

June stepped out of the shower and bent over the sink, keeping her legs pressed together so that her pussy would be nice and tight for him. He stood behind her, entered her, and pumped hard and fast until they both came.

As he pulled away, June playfully slapped him on the shoulder. "Now I have to get back in the shower, pest!"

"Yeah, I could tell how upset you were. Let's get cleaned up and go to sleep."