A Lesson Learned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned back against the wall and gave myself a mental talking to. This is not my house and this was none of my business. I needed to get out of there and back into bed quickly, before she caught me eavesdropping. This was undoubtedly true but an intoxicating mix of curiosity and resentment gripped me. This girl who I had invested so much time and money in but yet struggled to get close to, fought to drag a tiny shred of information out of. This mystery seductress who was friends with everyone but close to no one, who handled men like a skilled horsewoman might inspire submission in a powerful stallion but who drew a healthy dose of suspicion and mistrust from her female peers. Yes, after this weekend I promised myself I would throw in the towel, but before I did I wanted at least some kind of explanation.

The voices continued below. There was at least one man down there. Had her Father returned home unexpectedly? I could hear Jenny's confident, unaccented tones too. She sounded hushed and I couldn't pick out any specific words. Taking a deep breath I cracked the sliding door open a little further, got down on my haunches and slid out onto the gallery. Feeling vaguely ridiculous I began to edge my way on my belly towards the railing. That would give me the best view of what was going on down there.

The noise from below increased somewhat. There was more than one bloke down there. I heard Jenny's laugh and more movement like someone moving a chair. I slid forward on my belly and peered over the edge.

A couple of months back I went to visit a friend of mine in town. We'd drifted out of touch recently and I felt like it was time to make contact. Paul and his girlfriend had had a son recently, which was keeping him at home more than was natural for him. As he took great pains to remind me, I on the other hand was a free agent and could visit him any time I liked.

"I'm sorry Paul. You know I've been spending a good bit of time with Jenny recently."

"Oh yeah... her. How's that going?" He fixed me with an interrogative look.

"Okay, I guess. She's some woman!" I fidgeted in my chair trying to think of something else that would sum up the amount of time I was investing in trailing about after her. Paul sighed and put a light to the dog-eared joint in the corner of this mouth.

"S, we've known each other for a fair few years now, haven't we." I nodded.

"And we've had a few adventures?"

"Yes." I relied. He paused, choosing his words carefully.

"S, I don't trust Jenny." I clicked my tongue angrily and shot upright.

"For fucks sack Paul, I knew you were going to say that!"

"I'm sorry. There's something about her... I don't know." He sighed, his eyes searching the cobwebs around the cracked ceiling of the shabby flat as if the right thing to say might somehow be up there.

"Its nothing bad, she's just eccentric." I pled.

"Eccentric! She's a player S. I can tell by the way you talk about her. I can tell by the way she acts. You know she's a player and you're getting played." He pointed at me to emphasise the point. He deserved an Oscar for that. A steady diet of American films had given Paul had a tendency towards melodrama.

"You know Jack that works in The Drum Inn? His Missus knows her from Uni. Does a few classes a week with her and I'm telling you Jenny is a fuck-up. She's heard some nasty stories about her."

"Jack and that bitch are a couple of arseholes. You don't seriously expect that they'd be saying anything nice do you?" I shot back, wounded and angry, trying to push my own misgivings beneath Paul's radar.

"You should listen. He's got no reason to lie and neither does Holly. You may fall for that cutesy little rich-kid, tennis champ, Daddy's princess shit, but I'm telling you, it's an act. I have to tell you this shit I heard from Jack S. It is out of control I'm telling you..."

"This is bullshit!" I was flat out yelling at him now.

"Just listen, she..." I cut him off sensing the rough outline of the accusations he was going to make.

"How do you know any of this is true? I don't have to listen to any of this crap!" With that I made for the door and slammed it behind me. It would be almost nine years before I would see or talk to Paul again.

Down below the poolside was lit with elegant shades of light thrown from up-lights, subtle spotlights and the natural glow of the pool in the moonlight. The minstrels gallery, however on which I now lay was in complete darkness affording me an excellent vantage point and almost guaranteed invisibility, as long as I kept quiet. Setting my head against the bars at a comfortable angle and allowed my vision a few seconds to adjust my eyes widened as I struggled to comprehend the scene below.

In the seating area next to the pool I counted six men. Three of them I recognised from the Hayloft earlier on, another three I had never seen before. Sitting amongst the group was Jenny. What I saw damn near made my stand up and throw a fit, but I bit down hard on my lip, wrestled my ego back into its cage, waited and watched.

My so-called girlfriend was sitting in the centre of the group legs crossed, as was her way. At first it appeared to me that she was not wearing a skirt but as she turned, the light caught the black shiny material of a tiny PVC miniskirt that barely covered her butt. The village slut motif was continued by a red halter-top made of similar material. She wore a little gold chain belt around her middle and a pair of red high-heeled shoes completed the outfit. It was a getup that not only had I never seen before but also was designed for one thing and one thing only.

They were talking in hushed voices, stifling giggles, and exchanging knowing glances. Jenny looking cool, confident and smiley as usual but there was something else. Even from up here I recognised a look in her eyes. It was predatory, like a wild animal eyeing its next meal. She shifted easily, gracefully moving over to the bar downing a glass of wine. The men fussed over her and touched her, no doubt thrilled at the prospect of what was surely coming.

I fought for control of my emotions and took a proper look at her companions. Three of them were definitely from the bar. The one who immediately struck me as the alpha male was also the tallest. He was a big, dark haired dude called Bob, or Brad or some damn thing beginning with B. There was also a slim, sharp dressed guy with greying temples whose name I couldn't remember and a third who was about the same age as me and had introduced himself as Alec. The three familiars were completed by a tattooed sort with a crew cut and two medium built no-accounts in jeans who looked similar enough to be brothers. One of them sported a faded AC-DC t-shirt and the other was marked out by one of those poncey high-maintenance beards that guys in boy bands normally have.

Jenny returned from the bar sipping at a fresh glass of wine. Now Alec and AC/DC were hovering around squeezing her arse through the tight, lustrous material of her skirt. She put her arms around their shoulders and they both nuzzled at her neck and hair. Giving them just a little touch, I watched her break away and sit herself back down next to Bob and Slim holding the little hem of her skirt in place, smiling provocatively at them, daring them to make the first move.

It was Slim who finally did, pushing a hand inside the shiny, flimsy little halter that Jenny wore. He tugged at it and one of her tits popped out. Bob smiled round at his accomplices. I heard him say something to Jenny and suddenly there was an audible sound as he slapped her tit hard. I heard her gasp and there was a whispered exchange that I couldn't make out. Jenny giggled. She liked it. Slim did it again. Jenny splashed a little of the wine from her glass over her exposed breast and he lapped it off.


She was sitting on the edge of the chair now with her legs parted. Slim was working her thighs apart, caressing up and down their inner surfaces. I saw the palm of his hand disappear up beneath the minimal coverage that her skirt offered and it didn't reappear. Her other would-be lovers were trying to get involved too. Hands roughly tugged and the little skirt., challenging Slim for access. She was pushed forward abruptly and exploratory hands hade here way between her thighs from behind and parted her buttocks. I saw her freshly exposed arse quiver beneath another searing slap from one of them. She shot a look over her shoulder at the assailant. She tossed her hair dramatically and fixed him with a defiant look.

"That was just a little girlie tap." I heard her taunt him.

"I see. I think Daddy's girl wants to play rough." Smirked Slim.

Bob, proving to be quite the leader had now stood up, unzipped his cock and was now offering it to Jenny at head height. AC/DC and Beardy followed suite and began playing with themselves right in front of her. More, hushed dialogue, Jenny glanced up at Bob and I saw that predatory look again before she slid a good portion of his rod into her mouth.

Crew-cut and Alec chinked their beers together and one of them let out a muted sound of encouragement. I heard Jenny playfully tell him to shut up or she'd throw him out.

AC/DC and Beardy both wanted to be jerked off and didn't want to wait, leaving Bob to dictate how his blowjob was going to go. He wrapped his fist up in her hair and began to bring himself off in her mouth, deeper and deeper while she tugged rhythmically at the two cocks in her hands. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity Bob pushed her a little too far and she gagged on his member and broke her stride with all three of them.

"Okay?" Slim asked her. She nodded, wiping the saliva from her chin and found herself lifted up bodily by Bob and AC/DC and placed on the large rectangular table in the seating area where all six gathered round.

From here things got a lot more disturbing for me. A lot of the conversation was inaudible but I heard Tattoos remark that he didn't mind sharing. Without much further ado Jenny found her mouth full again although this time both Tattoos and Alec both wanted it in her mouth at the same time. Jenny complied expertly grinding the heads of their swollen dicks against her tongue and against each other.

Meanwhile Slim and AC/DC were taking turns at exploring between her legs. AC/DC spat on his fingers and slid two inside her causing her hips to writhe. He put pressure oh her clit with his tongue and carried on pleasuring her like that until I heard Slim ask if he could take over.

I suppose it was only a matter of time before a bunch of drunk, horny men were going to be able to hold off fucking a pretty, nubile lady like Jenny and soon enough she sat up for a breather, panting but still smiling. She was helped off the table by a couple of her companions and I heard her ask Bob "How do you want to do this?"

Slim got himself laid down flat on the baize poolside and pausing to let the other five have a quick grope of her, she squatted down on his rock hard dick. Jenny took his length easily as he gripped her buttocks hard, dictating the style, rocking her back and forth towards him. I could see Jenny's face clearly in this position. She looked skyward, her eyes closed, biting her lip as the other five stood around them, every one of them playing with themselves. She was the ultimate centre of their attention.

By admirably harmonious means AC/DC found his turn next, taking up the same position as Slim.

"Can I have more of the same?" I heard him ask my soon-to-be-former girlfriend like a small child asking for an extra helping of dessert. However it was not to be entirely the same and my despair was destined to grow a little deeper.

Bob was on Jenny now too kissing her hair, running his hands over her hips, over her butt. His hand slid between the crease of her buttocks. I could see his wrist rotate, making little massaging gestures as she slid up and down on AC/DC's pole. Bob held her firmly, slowing the fucking right down and planted one knee on the floor next to the couple. My heart stopped.

Jenny let out a cry as her tight arse hole stretched to swallow the width of Bob's cock. There was a murmur of encouragement from the gathering as he slid into her, trying to gauge how much she would accept.

For a second I fantasised about standing up and shouting the odds, about running down to save my girl, lamping as many of the fuckers as I could before they kicked my head in. But it only lasted for a second. I heard her muttering obscenity laden encouragement to both Bob and AC/DC. The others watched, enthralled, drawing closer around them. Jenny beckoned to Alec and made it clear that she wanted him in her mouth. I watched aghast as three men before my incredulous eyes fucked the most fascinating girl I had ever met.

I wish I could say that I can't remember the combinations that Jenny went through that night as I watched in horror, my own rock hard dick pressing into the floor where I lay. Sadly, every second of her dark side is emblazoned on my mind and to this day, in my lower moments, I still revisit that night.

By the time practically all six of them had been in her cunt, her arse and her mouth she went back to the top of the queue again. She still looked pretty and fresh, still encouraged them and was still willing to accommodate any perverse request they might make. As far as I was aware no one had cum yet. But that was all about to change.

Things eventually led to Jenny on all fours with her arse up in the air so everyone could take their pick. Her skirt and halter now both reduced to a slim band of material around her waist. Modern man being modern man everyone wanted what they probably don't get at home and so both Alec and Tattoos wanted to fuck her in the arse to finish with. She gamely presented herself, spreading her cheeks, panting from the exertion now, her brow glistening and both vagina and anus gaping wide. Both men lasted less than a few minutes Tattoos shooting his load in an impressive arc over her back. At Jenny's request however Alec unloaded inside her arse hole causing her to squeal as the hot spunk squirted up inside her.

"Got yourself a little cum enema there." I heard him say before making way for the next one.

Bob placed her in the missionary position while the others looked on, keeping their distance a little. She seemed to enjoy fucking him most of all. He drilled her cunt slow, deep and hard for some minutes before climaxing inside her as she arched her back and bit into his shoulder.

Unable to wait, for their own turns Beardy and AC/DC and Slim came at Jenny together and she gave her final expert demonstration of double penetration while sucking off Beardy. In short order they both begged her to cum on her face and she agreed. She dutifully kneeled on the floor while the semi-circle standing before her frantically massaged their cocks, bringing themselves to the finish line. With their backs to me it was hard to see the specific details but one at a time I heard their gratification and Jenny's gutter-mouthed taunts as they unloaded on her. When they stepped away her face and hair were a glistening, sticky mess. Cum streamed down her cleavage and had been smeared over her tits and her belly. As she turned I could see a further mess of spunk between the cheeks of her arse and trickling down between her thighs. Someone handed her a towel and she struggled to slip her skirt and halter back into place over her sweaty, sticky skin. Bob brought a glass of wine, handed it to her and then gallantly toasted her cum-splattered majesty. The others sat around spent grinning at each other, paying lame compliments to their Mistress. Jenny sighed and sat back.

"God that the spot." I heard her say. As I slunk back away from the ledge into the sucking blackness I felt like my life had ended.

I blinked awake at eleven thirty the next morning. The second I was conscious the pain began. Very gently I turned myself round in the bed. Next to me I could see a beautiful wave of strawberry blonde hair. I hitched myself up a little until I could see the left side of her face. She had obviously cleaned herself up a great deal before coming to bed. Now she slept peacefully, no doubt exhausted. I wanted to hate her, but I didn't. She was unspeakably beautiful. But the longer I looked at her the worse the pain grew. I took a final, long look.

I rose and walked through the house like a zombie, not recognising my surroundings, not feeling anything except pain and humiliation. I bumbled into the long opulent kitchen without truly looking where I was going. At the far end of the granite counter in the centre of the room I was jolted back to reality by the sight of a tall, elegant looking man. Like me he was around six feet but with a heavier, more purposeful build. A severe wedge of silver grey hair crowned his handsome, weatherworn face. I guessed that he would be in his late fifties, although his build suggested that he possessed the strength and fitness of a much younger man. On the worktop there was a leather holdall and laptop bag.

"Hi, you must be S. Jenny's told me all about you." He marched towards me and met me with a firm handshake.

"Mr Martin, pleased to meet you." I struggled mentally to straighten myself up.

"Likewise. Did you two have a good weekend?" His keen, intelligent eyes searched my face, burning into the back of my frazzled brain. In my mind I took a long walk off a short pier into an ocean of fire.

"Ahh... yes. Thank-you it was... really..." Mr Martin put his head on one side and stared at me for the longest time. Unable to defend my position I stared back. He had a wise, kindly face. I felt like going home to my own parents.

"A rough night, eh?" I wondered what he knew.

"Kind of." I stammered. He took off at a tangent.

"Jenny, tells me your thesis is coming together well. I admire your resolve. I was foolhardy enough to complete both my degrees as a mature student. Biochemistry can be a tricky beast I think." I nodded along unsure of where this was heading. He smiled at me. "Sometimes an experiment just doesn't yield the kind of result you are expecting, hey?" I looked down at my feet. I sensed some kind of revelation was at hand and connected with where I believed the conversation was going.

"I couldn't agree more. Last semester I made a series of measurements of iron binding potential in serum over a twenty-four hour period. It was a long and arduous day and night during which I couldn't leave the lab. My intention was to chart the decrease in potential as the serum deteriorated."

"The experiment failed?" Mr Martin enquired sipping at a glass of orange juice that he had picked up from the counter.

"The controls were very sensitive, I paid improper attention to the staging of the experiment. And yes Sir, it failed." We looked at each other for another long stretch. Finally he sighed and set his glass down, looking at the floor before turning his gaze back to me. There was a strange look in his eyes: Sadness? Embarrassment?

"Sometimes you can spend all the time in the world designing an experiment, making plans, taking an enquiring approach. For us mere men, often the answers to our questions simply aren't attainable. And even if we could attain them, would we fully understand them? Sometimes it is in our own best interests to give up on investigating certain subjects. For the good of one's sanity!" He chuckled. There was another pregnant pause. Then the tall, noble figure gathered up his things and made his way towards the door leading to the hallway.

"I have some things to do in town and I suppose you two will be gone by the time I get back. I'll just nip up and say goodbye to Jenny. It was nice to meet you though S. I sincerely wish you all the best in the future." Unexpectedly he placed a firm hand on my shoulder.