A Lesson Learned Ch. 02

Story Info
Parent/teacher conference gone awry.
1.4k words
3.62
25.7k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun shone through the window, low and warm in the light of the spring evening. My office hours were coming to a close. The few students who had made appointments for help were long gone, but my contract required I stay until 8. So there I sat, my feet propped up on my desk, reading the latest trashy novel the university library had acquired.

I licked my finger and turned the page, eager to know what happened next. The romance was well-written and graphic, describing each shiver of pleasure poetically and with precision. I was so engrossed in the book that I barely heard the knock or opening of my office door.

"Ahem."

I nearly fell out of my chair when I realized I was no longer alone. The man before me chuckled, obviously amused by my shock. I stood up from my chair, pushed my horn-rimmed glasses back up the bridge of my nose, smiled, and extended my hand to the visitor.

"Dr. Lila Cooper. What can I do for you today, Mr...?"

"Reston, Jacob Reston." Mr. Reston was the sort of man who was as intimidating as he was enticing. Tall and broad shouldered, he was surprisingly fit for a man nearing 50. His expensive dress shirt pulled provocatively across the firm muscles of his chest as he folded those arms across it in a gesture that at once read 'concerned parent' and 'alpha male.'

"Please have a seat Mr. Reston." I motioned to the chair across from my desk where confused and/or petulant students usually sat.

"No, thanks. I'd rather stand."

"Okay..." I stepped out in front of my desk and leaned up against it. "How can I help you?"

"My son, Teddy, is in your Tuesday morning class. I'm concerned about his progress or lack thereof."

To be honest, I was a bit taken aback. It is not at all customary or appropriate for a parent to intervene on a 19 year old college student's behalf. Ugh, this guy had some nerve!

"Please, tell me your concerns, and we'll see what can be done." It took all the will power I could muster to keep from rolling my eyes at him. Classic case of parent on a power trip.

"Look, I mean no disrespect, but you must understand. Unlike most of your other students, Teddy isn't here to 'find himself' or 'get life experience.' He's here as a formality. My boy will be inheriting my company some day and he needs a business degree for the board to take him seriously." Mr. Reston's eyes wandered down my body while he spoke. He shook himself back to attention."While I understand Teddy's - desire - to do well in your class, his energy is better spent elsewhere."

He meant no disrespect? Doubtful. Yes, this was definitely a power trip parent. I was becoming painfully clear just how Teddy grew to become so damn cocky and self-assured. The proverbial apple did not fall far from the tree.

"Excuse me?"

"Your class is a waste of his time." Mr. Reston was obviously getting upset. His voice, while calm, was full of intensity. Sparks of light from the setting sun set his golden eyes ablaze as he stared down at me. "All Teddy needed was to pass your class to fulfill his elective requirement. He spends so much time getting extra help from YOU that he's falling behind in the courses that actually matter! You need to stop tutoring him."

Now, it's true that Teddy had been spending many of his evenings in my office. His unruly behavior in class made the extra time necessary. While together, we worked on discipline and reviewed material. Not long ago, Teddy was failing my class. Our sessions had turned that around. How dare this cocky bastard belittle my career and my efforts with his son. My anger could no longer be contained.

"Your lack of respect, Mr. Reston, for my field and position is appalling! I'm not sure what exactly you expect to come from this exchange, but I do not like the direction it's going. I am done talking with you." They say that when crossing paths with a bear, one is supposed to appear as big and threatening as possible. So, too, with bullies. With a straight back and hands on hips, I gave my best big bear impression.

"You're right. We are done with words." In one long stride, he closed the distance between us. There was nowhere for me to go. The sharp metal of the desk I had been leaning against bit painfully into my bottom as he pinned me against it with his strong thighs. My breath caught in my throat. His arm circled my waist and pulled me closer. The stiff bulge of his arousal pressed uncomfortably into my belly. His molten honey eyes held mine, and then he kissed me.

I was momentarily stunned, unable to think or move. His mouth against mine was fierce and hungry to prove something. I regained my senses and pulled away, slapping him hard against his left cheek.

"Mr. Reston!" I shrieked in outrage. I tried to wriggle away, but was still pinned to the desk. He slowly focused his gaze, and what I saw there was terrifying...and thrilling.

"You, dear, need a lesson in obedience."

His words sent a jolt down my spine, igniting a fire in my core. He hushed any attempts at protest by gently pressing his index finger to my lips.

"The only words you need are 'Yes, sir.'"

The words escaped my lips before I even registered their meaning. This was not how I normally operated, acting on impulse and directed by others. I'd always been a strong independent woman who preferred to be on the dominant side of relationships. Submitting to the will of another was entirely foreign territory, and yet I replied, "Yes, sir."

He smiled confidently. "Very good. Now promise me you will stop encouraging my son to succeed in your class. He needs to pass and then move on."

My trance was broken. The anger boiled within me. "Like Hell I will!" I lifted my arm to strike him again, but he caught it in mid-air, twisting my arm and pinning it between my back and the desk. I fruitlessly struggled to break free of his grasp.

His breath was hot on my neck as he spoke, hypnotic in its tone and rhythm. "Hush now. Be still. The answer is always, 'Yes, sir," or have you forgotten already?" He gently brushed my neck with his lips, trailing whisper soft kisses from my ear to my collarbone. Each kiss was electric. The fire within me grew.

My body's response to his aggression confused me. How is it that I could be simultaneously repelled and aroused by this man? My body hummed with hatred and desire. I wanted to kick and scream and punish him for his brazenness while satisfying my aching need to fill my body with his. He sensed my conflict and answered it with a sharp nip to my shoulder, equal parts pleasure and pain.

"You will obey my commands or there will be consequences. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," I whispered.

"And I say you will stop tutoring my son. Tell him you're unavailable." He glared at me, daring me to challenge him.

"I..."

"Wrong answer, dear." He spun me around to face the desk, bending me over with a firm push on the small of my back. His hand came down hard on my ass, stinging through the linen skirt.

"Please, sir..." He spanked me again, "I can't..." And again, "ignore your son..." And again. My flesh trembled from the impact, causing the heat between my thighs to build. He folded my skirt up over my round bottom and delivered a slap to bare skin. I couldn't help but gasp at the sensation.

"Tsk, tsk. You just aren't getting it." Mr. Reston released his hand from my back and sat down in my chair, propping his hands behind his head as he reclined. His erection strained against the fabric of his trousers mere inches from my face. I was compelled to reach out and touch it. He slapped my hand away.

"Ha! I don't think so. You do nothing until I tell you to. And you will get nothing until you promise to lay off my son!"

Slowly, I pushed myself up off the desk, pulling my skirt back into place.

"As I said before, Mr. Reston, this conversation is over." I turned on my heels and walked towards the door, the heat of his gaze following my exit.