A Lesson Learned in School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robrory
robrory
10 Followers

Tomorrow he would know. He went home and enjoyed the fruits of his labours as he lay, naked, on his bed.

Sally walked slowly home and went over the day's events in her head. She and her Mum lived about a twenty minute walk from the school and she had plenty of time for thought.

Not that she was in a hurry. It would be several hours before her Mother returned from her casual job at the bakery.

And then her Mother would go straight to bed after taking her pills and not wake until the morning.

For the most part, Sally had the house all to herself for much of the time, and she made good use of it.

Sally was troubled. She had been experiencing these strange urges since she was fifteen and now, over three years later, things hadn't abated. Quite the reverse – they had become more pronounced.

She had, quite deliberately, allowed Mr Watson to see her panties when sitting in the classroom. She had chosen her desk and seat with care, making sure that she was in direct line with the teacher's desk.

Not that it was only for Mr Watson, although he was her definite favourite. Any male teacher would have the pleasure of looking up her skirt if he so desired, and all of them did.

Every now and again one of the boys entered her classroom for one reason or another and she would immediately bury her head in her book but opened her legs as wide as she dared.

It was not the same, though, because she didn't know whether they looked or not, and all the pleasure was in her knowing that they could see her.

The episode with the two boys only happened yesterday and that's why she decided to smoke her joint that afternoon.

She had it neatly wrapped in tissue paper inside her bra and she went to the bicycle sheds as soon as the bell rang.

As she slowly relaxed she re-lived the events of yesterday although her version didn't end with the boys running off.

She desperately wanted to know what it was like to cum while being watched. As her mind worked, her hand slowly crept down and began to tug up her skirt.

That's when she saw Mr Watson out of the corner of her eye. She watched him as he manoeuvred himself into a position directly opposite her but she was not brave enough to allow her hand to reach up to her pussy.

She did manage to raise her skirt a little higher and parted her legs some more. She had no idea what would happen, but imagined that he would watch her for a while and simply go away.

When she suddenly opened her eyes and saw him approaching her and shouting at her, she froze.

Could her fantasy come true and he would watch her masturbate?

Well, it just hadn't happened that way. She had wondered what he was going to do when she went to him after class, but he had shown no interest in her at all, other than asking her a lot of questions.

Then she wondered what might happen tomorrow, but decided she would probably be disappointed.

She arrived home and went straight to her room. She checked her watch and realised that Mr Jenkins, from next door, was due home any moment and she moved towards the big picture window in her bedroom.

She always made sure the drapes were pulled back as far as possible – not so that she could see out, but so that others could see in.

Sure enough, Mr Jenkins's car pulled into the driveway below her. He always parked in the driveway rather than drive into the garage.

As he got out the car, he looked up, as he always did, to Sally's bedroom window. Sure enough, there was Sally slowly unzipping her blouse and shrugging it off her shoulders.

He pretended to slowly wind the car window as he watched her hand go the zip of her school skirt. Mesmerised he watched it slip to the floor.

As far as he could see she was just wearing her white bra and panties. He wasn't able to see that she still had on her white socks and black shoes. Her hands went behind her back and her breasts flattened against the material of her bra.

He held his breath as he watched the bra drift to the floor and her breasts sprang free, bouncing slightly as her bra released its grip. She was truly gorgeous! Her nipples were like tiny stalks and pointing directly at him.

She put her hands behind her neck and lifted her hair up with her fingers cascading to the top of her head. Her breasts seemed to thrust out even more, beckoning him in invitation.

He stopped all pretence of closing the car window and just watched, as he did every other night that she put on a show for him.

She bent forward and hooked her thumbs into the waist band of her panties and, as she looked him straight in the eye, she slowly lowered them to the floor.

She stood upright again and slowly lifted one foot out of one leg of her panties. Then, she lifted her other leg with the panties still hanging off her shoe and grabbed the panties with her hand, lifting her leg as high as it would go.

This gave Mr Jenkins a complete and uninterrupted view of Sally's pink pussy lips. He stood transfixed as this vision of lust and loveliness slowly pivoted on one foot so that she was side on to him.

Sally's nipples tightened as she felt Mr Jenkins's eyes burn into her pussy, now completely exposed and open to his view.

Mr Jenkins watched as Sally slowly brought her other hand down her tummy, fingers creeping into her dark triangle of pubic hair as one finger gently separated her two pussy lips, pulling one lip up and outward so that he could see into the very core of her.

With beating heart Mr Jenkins watched as Sally slowly pushed her index finger up into the moist warmth of her beautiful secret place.

Sally's body shook as she started the rhythm that would bring her to her climax while Mr Jenkins watched her. Her finger increased in speed until it was almost a blur as it worked its magic on her pussy.

Sally's eyes were glued to the man's face as her pussy began to respond to her rapid caress. Any second now and she would tip over the edge and her body would become nothing but a pool of sexual explosion. She was almost there.

Almost!

But Mr Jenkins could stand no more and he shook his head and slowly walked up his driveway to his front door. Once inside, he sat on the hallway seat and regained his composure.

This had to stop or he'd have a heart attack. She's eighteen, for God's sake, and he was seventy-six years old!

Sally collapsed in a heap on the bed, her bosom heaving and her legs trembling. So close! Why did he have to go just then? Why couldn't he watch for just a few seconds longer?

Why does it always take her such a long time to cum? Why can't she climax normally without someone watching her?

All these questions coursed their way through her head as she lay exhausted on her bed, her finger no longer playing its dance.

She slowly pulled the blanket over her body and sleep overtook her until her alarm clock played its strident tune the next morning. She lay for a while in a tranquil haze, remembering last night and its frustrations.

Suddenly, she became wide awake as she remembered the other things that had happened yesterday. As she stumbled to the shower, she heard her Mother downstairs making the coffee for her before she went back to bed.

As the hot water hit her body, she wondered what was in store for her today.

John Watson was awake early and was shaved and showered long before his alarm clock sounded. He too wondered what the day held for him and if his carefully made plans would succeed.

He collected the few items he had put aside the night before and put them in his bag. He was as ready as he could be.

Too keyed up and nervous to eat breakfast, he slowly made his way to the school and arrived there at least half an hour before his usual time.

He went to his classroom and prepared the room for the day's events. His first class was girls and they were almost as much a problem as his boy's class was, but he wasn't being judged on them.

However, something stirred in the back of his mind.

The class finished without problems, although his mind wasn't really on it and he let the girls get away with more than he normally would, not that they noticed.

Sally wasn't in this class and he wondered how she was and what she was thinking and also what she might be expecting.

He had only seen the back of her head as he traversed the main corridor, so he knew she was here somewhere. The thought of what he was planning caused his cock to twitch, although it was pretty flaccid as he had given it a severe beating last night.

He had climaxed twice during the night, and the second was even stronger than the first, sending a stream of his semen into the air. He smiled to himself as he recaptured the moment.

His problem class sullenly filed in and he was pleased to note that they were all present. He had decided on a plan of action that would appeal to their basic instincts and hopefully secure their respect and their cooperation.

Today's class was a General Session and he decided to help them investigate courtship and procreation in the animal kingdom.

That should get their juices flowing. With half an hour to go the class was getting restless. No doubt they had plans for the afternoon. He was about to change all that!

"OK. Listen up, Guys. I need to talk to you for a minute."

He had their attention immediately because this was unusual. He never called them 'Guys'.

"I need your help. It is important for me to keep this job but I can only do it if this class improves drastically."

There were snickers around the room and a lot of fidgeting, but he still held their attention.

"But I understand that for you to do something for me then I have to do something for you. Right?"

They all nodded their heads in unison. This was the language they understood.

"So, I have planned an extra lesson as soon as we finish here, but it won't be an ordinary lesson. It will be one you will remember for a long time."

There were groans and shaking of heads and a general feeling of discontent.

"So", he continued, "If anybody wants to leave after the first fifteen minutes I will understand and will thank them for trying. Do we have a deal?"

"How long will this take, Sir?"

This was Paul Harris and John was pleased he had spoken up. Get him on side and the rest of the class would follow.

"About an hour, Paul, maybe an hour and a half. But it's really up to you guys how long you will want it to last. Are you with me, Paul?"

Paul nodded just as the bell rang for end of school that day. Round one to the teacher!

They sat in silence not knowing what was going to happen next. As they looked around and waited, Sally was slowly making her way to the classroom. She had taken particular care with her appearance this morning, just in case.

She had picked her laciest white bra and matching panties. A little eye shadow to accentuate her eyes, (not that they needed it) and some light pink gloss lipstick.

She applied the lipstick as she approached the classroom, rolling her tongue over her lips to give them added gloss.

She really looked adorable and very, very sexy. Her breathing became heavier and her hands felt sweaty as she stood outside the door.

Should she knock or just open the door and go in? Well, Mr Watson was expecting her so she decided to go in.

As she opened the door she saw that the classroom was full and began to back out, thinking she had the wrong room. But, then she saw Mr Watson and just stood still, not knowing what to do.

"Hello Sally, please come in and shut the door. Class. This is Sally and Sally and I have a little agreement, don't we Sally? You do remember our agreement, don't you - and you also remember the alternative don't you?"

Sally nodded her head, too frightened to say anything.

"That's good, Sally. Class, Sally has agreed to join us for this session and I am very pleased to welcome her. Do any of you know Sally?"

Paul Harris's hand shot up, as did about half a dozen other boys. But Paul's face was a picture of bewilderment.

"Sally, do you know any of these boys?"

"Some of them, Sir!" She couldn't trust herself to say more.

"Can all of you see Sally?"

The irony of the question escaped Sally, who now had a sense of foreboding. This was not what she had expected at all.

"No, Sir," intoned a muscular boy whose name was Greg Little. "I can only see her head and shoulders from where I'm sitting."

"Well, that's no good at all, is it? I'm sure Sally wants all of you to see her, don't you Sally?"

Again, the innuendo was lost on Sally, but she just nodded her head, remembering the deal they had.

"I don't particularly want to move all the class around." said John, and then, almost as if he had just thought of it, he said,

"I know, Sally! Why don't you stand up on my desk and face the class? That way everybody can see you!"

Before she could demur, John took her hand and led her behind his desk, pulled out his chair and instructed her to step up on to it and then onto the table.

Her legs nearly gave way as she was trembling so much but momentum carried her forward. Once she was in position and facing the class, John asked her how many boys could she see in the room.

She slowly counted the boys, catching each one's eye as she passed over them.

"Twenty-two, Sir."

"So, with me that's twenty-three pairs of eyes looking at you, right now."

A slow realisation began to dawn in her mind, although very sketchy. What was her teacher going to do to her?

"Sally – I want you to stand with your feet apart and your hands on your head. Your feet a little further, I think," he said, as she slowly complied with his instructions.

Her heart was now beating furiously in her chest and her breasts moved up and down in rhythm.

She remembered that she had chosen this blouse because the fabric allowed the shape of her nipples to show through and she was acutely aware that every boy could see that they were becoming more pronounced.

Tears formed in her eyes, which only heightened the beauty of them. The boy's faces became blurry but she dare not take her hands of her head.

She looked downwards and noticed that the boys directly in front of her were looking up her skirt.

Not a sound could be heard in the classroom. John had moved to the back of the classroom but directly in front of Sally.

He saw that her head was bowed but that the act of placing her hands on her head had lifted her delightful breasts up and out, so they appeared to be pointing just at him.

"Michael!" He spoke to a pimply boy by the window. "Would you please draw down the blinds?"

Michael leapt to comply and quickly had the shades closed. It made no difference to the visibility in the room as the lights were very bright.

Sally followed his movements and watched the outside world recede from her view.

"Graham!" He spoke now to another boy on the other side of the room. "Would you please lock the door, but first let anybody out who wants to leave as the first fifteen minutes are now up."

No-one moved except Graham who quickly locked the door and returned to his seat. Again, Sally watched him without moving her head. What now, she thought?

Although she was very scared she was also beginning to feel the stirrings of sexual arousal.

Here she was, totally vulnerable and totally defenceless, standing high up on her teacher's desk with her legs apart and her hands on her head.

John spoke from the back of the room.

"Do you think Sally looks comfortable?" he asked, to nobody in particular.

A few said "no" and some laughed a little nervously.

"Why do you think Sally looks uncomfortable?"

This time there was a stony silence.

"Well, I believe she is embarrassed," - he paused for effect "because she is standing on my desk with her shoes on."

Peter!" He spoke to a boy to his left. "Would you please go to the front of the class and remove Sally's shoes?"

Peter jumped up and made his way to the teacher's desk, watching Sally all the way. Sally saw his head disappear under her skirt and felt his hand lift her left leg, take of her shoe and then repeat the exercise with the right leg.

"Stop!" commanded John. Peter froze with his head between Sally's ankles.

"Peter, I want you to turn your head, look up, and tell us all what you see."

Peter swivelled his torso so that his back was against the desk and looked straight up Sally's skirt.

"Well, what do you see, Peter?"

"Heaven." came the quick reply.

There was laughter around the room and the boys were now beginning to get into the spirit of things.

"That may be so," said John, "but it tells us nothing."

"Well Sir. I can see Sally's knickers and they're white. I can see a dark patch a little higher and there seems to be a damp patch in the middle."

"There's also a little tuft of hair peeking out the side of her knickers."

"Can you pull it, Peter?"

Peter didn't answer but reached up between Sally's thighs to where he saw the little bit of hair.

Making sure that the back of his hand brushed against her sex, he placed the hair between his thumb and index finger and pulled down vigorously.

Sally let out a shriek of pain as some of the hair parted company with her pubis.

Peter held his trophy aloft and sought John's permission to return to his seat. John nodded in acquiescence, a wry smile permeating his face.

Sally was behaving exceptionally well.

John then asked Simon, another boy, to remove Sally's socks and, together with her shoes, to put them by the door.

Simon complied, he too taking the liberty of looking up Sally's skirt and staring at her ever dampening panties.

John noticed that Sally's toenails were beautifully manicured and painted a pretty pink colour. This he could use.

"What beautiful toenails you have, Sally. Lift your leg in the air and show us, please."

Sally's legs were still trembling a little, but she manages to balance on one leg and point the other out in front of her.

This, of course, caused her skirt to ride high up her thighs and the boys craned their necks to try to see the damp spot Peter had mentioned.

Sally's pussy was now decidedly wet and nobody had any difficulty in seeing her damp panties. And, the more they looked, the damper they became.

"Is it just me, or is it getting hot in here, or am I just hot?" enquired John. "And, if I'm hot, think how hot Sally would be up there on the desk."

"We all know that hot air rises, don't we?"

There was now no doubt in Sally's mind, nor the boy's, that they were going to strip her naked, much the same as the two other boys had done the other day, only this time, instead of four eyes watching her, there were now forty- six.

The thought made her shiver and her nipples again hardened painfully.

Then again, maybe they would have a little fun with her and then let her go. She didn't know which one she preferred.

And, a lot depended on what else they might do to her if they did strip her naked.

"Eddie," he asked another boy. "Sally is looking a trifle hot and I think you need to help her. Would you be so kind as to remove her blouse?"

As Eddie moved forward John stopped him.

"How do you propose to accomplish this task, Eddie, with Sally's hands on top of her head?"

"I don't know, Sir!"

"Well, I do," said John, and moved to his desk and picked up his bag, looking up at Sally as he did so. God, she was lovely – almost too lovely to share with this lot, he thought.

He reached into his bag and brought out a large pair of dressmaker's scissors. Holding them in the air, he said,

"This should do the trick, Eddie," and passed the scissors to him.

Sally gasped. If they cut off her blouse, how would she get home? Surely the teacher didn't expect her to walk home naked. Or did he?

Eddie climbed on the chair and up on to the desk the same way Sally that had about thirty minutes earlier.

robrory
robrory
10 Followers