A Lesson Learnt

Story Info
Master has his sub pierced for punishment
1.4k words
4.1
64.4k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xtcoo1
xtcoo1
12 Followers

Sitting quietly and waiting patiently she looks at the sign above the door...

"Piercing Urge" "Professional Body Piercing..."

Oh my...she thinks to herself...why did I have to disobey Master???

It had only been a small orgasm and she couldn't for the life of her think why she had done it...she knows her Masters rules on playing...it's allowed but under no circumstances are you allowed to cum without permission.

She sigh's quietly...she hadn't meant to go that far, it had just happened...and of course it had to happen as Master had walked in from work early.

Master had been furious and she knew the punishment would be harsh...but this she wasn't expecting. She had had her nipples pierced years earlier and that had been painful enough, but this...

"You may come through now Vicki" a male voice came from behind, making her jump noticeably...

She stands and looks pleadingly at the man before moving slowly towards the door to the piercing room on shaky legs.

"I'm Len" the man introduces himself to her as he closes the door making her feel trapped with no escape...

"Don't look so worried little one" he smiles "It only hurts for a second and I will be as quick as possible...although Your Master has rung and left instructions that you are to have no numbing gels or creams, so you will feel it more than most"

She gulps as Len's words hit home and knows that this is going to be painful.

A tall dark haired woman enters the room and looking at the terror on Vicki's face gives her a little hug before introducing herself as Marie, telling her that she is here to help Len and make sure she stays quite still while the piercing are done.

"Now...are you free of underwear as your Master has asked?" inquires Len and she nods her head, unable to find her voice for the moment

"Then slip off your skirt please little one and hop up onto the table" Len instructs and she does as he asks feeling the coolness of the leather padded table beneath her bare skin. Laying her back Len pulls out two metal stirrups and attaches them to the end of the table, then taking on of her legs straps it firmly into one of the stirrups, then quickly repeats it with the other leg, spreading her legs wide, leaving her open and vulnerable to him and his assistant.

"Your Master has also asked us to perform a little extra service for Him today my dear to help remind you why you're here" Len says with a smirk and Vicki's eyes grow larger as she see's the butt plug he is holding and lubing...

"But...ohhhh...no...Master wouldn't..." she starts but before she can finish Marie has placed a gag over her mouth quietening her. She struggles to sit up but is pushed back down and held as Len crosses quickly to secure her wrists in leather straps at the side of the table. Marie fastens a blind fold over her eyes and she is plunged into total darkness.

Lying bound and terrified, her mind reeling as to what her Master has ordered for her.

"Your Master has asked me to remind you of His rule little one, so you had better be good at holding back" Len says with a chuckle before placing the tip of the plug close to her exposed ass hole and softly runs it along her ass crack, watching her squirm.

Pressing a little harder on her puckered hole he see's her stiffen and try to resist the intruding plug. Len twists the plug and drives it slowly inside her, then with one quick push , shoves it deep into her ass making her cry out into the gag, her body lifting from the table as she feels the pain seer through her body, deep into her bowels.

The plug seems enormous and she feels like her ass is on fire as Len slowly pulls the plug back until just the tip is inside her before plunging it back in again with even more force. Over and over Len fucks her ass with the monstrous plug and gradually her ass relaxes and accepts the plug easing the pain and sending ripples of enjoyment through her bound body.

"Glad to see your finally enjoying it little one" she hears Len's voice.

Suddenly she feels fingers at the entrance to her now very wet pussy and moans softly as they run gently up her slit and over her clit, making it swell and throb. Marie takes Vicki's nipples in her fingers and rolls them gently, tugging gently on the nipple rings, then bends down and lets her tongue run run slowly around her erect nipples making them harden even more. Len pushes two fingers slowly into her pussy and moves them in and out coating them with her juices that are now flowing freely onto her inner thighs. Pushing the plug in and out slowly with the other hand, Len then slowly pushes three, then four fingers into her gapping pussy and he can feel her pushing down onto them with the little freedom of movement she has. He spreads his fingers as wide as he can, opening up her tight pussy as far as he can. Leaning down Len lets his tongue run gently across her clit before sucking it into his mouth hard, making her cry out and arch her body off the table. She knows she is not to come without permission but her body is trembling and writhing, wanting release so badly. Biting down on her lip she holds her breath trying to hold back as best she can.

Len's fingers are fucking her pussy so hard and pushing against the plug in her ass making it so hard for her to resist cumming and she starts to breath deeply in an effort to stop her body from going over the edge.

Len pulls his fingers from her gapping pussy making her gasp, wishing he would put them back. She feels his fingers rubbing over her clit and knows that she can't last much longer. Marie's mouth on her nipples drives her so close and she shudders.

"You may cum My Pet" she hears her Masters voice through the haze in her head and realizes He is in the room...with a loud moan she lets her body feel the first twitches of her orgasm as it rolls through her body. As she lets her body relax and enjoy the pleasure taking her she feels a sudden pain in her left pussy lip and then a second in her right and a burning sensation floods her pussy and she knows that the piercings are complete.

Her Masters hand stroking her hair comforts her as she feels the tears stinging her eyes behind the blind fold as the last waves of her orgasm make her body shake uncontrollably.

The cool disinfectant running over the new piercings takes away the burning and she lays still trying to regain her strength.

" You did very well my Pet" her Master whispers to her , and she smiles up at Him as he removes the blind fold and kisses her fore head softly.

The restraints are undone and the plug removed before her legs are lowered gently to the table. She lay quietly for a few minutes before trying to sit up and realizes that sitting will be very painful for a while. Seeing her grimace her Master grins, knowing that they will be a constant reminder of His rules.

Helping her from the table her Master takes her chin in his hands tilting her head up to look Him in the eye...

"You understand why this was done my pet?" He asks and she nods back at Him seeing the Love in his eyes...she knows this was done for her own good and to make her remember that Masters rules are NEVER to be broken.

She feels the rings clinking between her legs as her Master helps her put her skirt back on before leading her from the room to the car outside.

She slips carefully into the front seat and she knows that this will be a day she will remember forever.

"You realize that when the piercings have healed properly a lock will be placed on them so you will never be able to disobey me again my pet?" her Master says as he gets into the car...

"yes Master" she replies

"Good girl" he says as he starts the car and they head for home...

xtcoo1
xtcoo1
12 Followers