A Letter

Story Info
A letter of lust.
886 words
4
19.3k
10
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArrowDel
ArrowDel
25 Followers

My Dearest,

You know who you are so I shall not share your name like I will this letter. You keep telling me I write beautifully, so I have decided to write something specifically to post in an attempt to express how grateful I am. For your unwavering friendship, your support through rough times and your unexpected love, there is no thanks great enough but to care for, support and love you in return. And even that feels like it falls short at times.

I know you are constantly worried that you will drive me away with your near constant state of arousal around me, but there is something you forget. I am insatiably hungry for you as well. I have described how I want you before, but this time I intend to leave you flushed and breathless when you have finished reading this;

Imagine, if you will, that I am there with you and in the midst of one of my fiercely stubborn streaks that you claim to enjoy so much. That instead of letting you roll me beneath you and tease me nearly to madness, I have you beneath me. Straddling your body, pinning your hands on my calves, beneath my thighs so that you cannot reciprocate as I kiss you. Starting out softly, barely touching my lips to yours. Then progressing to nipping and suckling at your mouth before pressing more firmly. Finally letting my tongue trace the edges of your lips, then invading to probe around curiously.

My fingers tracing through your hair and down the sides of your neck to find your shirt. Unbuttoning it slowly while my mouth continues to move in a torturous tease over yours. Pushing your shirt off your shoulders to massage my hands firmly over the skin beneath. The motion causing my hips to grind against yours, nearly allowing your hands to escape the vice made by my legs. Oh but not yet...I have far to go before I let that happen.

Pressing tiny kisses along your jawline and down to your shoulder. Sitting up and smiling down at you, then letting a playful growl rumble low in my throat. Lunging for yours in such a way that it looks like I must bite you, but you know better don't you? Barely letting my teeth be felt, breathing warmly over your vulnerable pulse points instead and tracing the tip of my tongue just enough to leave wet trails. Drawing swirls, circles and wandering lines of moisture and blowing softly over them to make them stand out in stark cool contrast.

My hands sliding down your chest now, almost tickling, slipping between my thighs to find the fly on your pants, unfastening the button and zipper. My fingers finding their way inside to push your briefs down, freeing your cock from the confines. By now you would be hard, even if you did actually try to resist before my fingertips circling your base and crawling up your length would do the trick. Not to mention the words I would be purring in your ear. I love your cock, I find it gorgeous, and irresistible.

Releasing your hands, but I know you are curious what I have in store and will behave for me. Kissing my way from your throat over your collarbones, down your breastbone. Perhaps taking a side trip or two to flick my tongue over your nipples. Continuing on over your stomach, grinning wickedly as my breath tickles your skin. My hands tugging down your clothing as I allow my breasts to brush over your cock in my silky shirt. Breathing hotly over you as my lips hover less than an inch away. Reaching out with my tongue to trace the contours and lines of your cock. Watching your reactions with predatory eyes. Wrapping my lips around you and sucking greedily, flicking my tongue up against you in my mouth. Taking you just to the edge before I pull away.

Waiting just until you start to reach for me to push you back again, straddling your hips, allowing you to feel that I have purposely skipped panties today. Smiling as I raise my arms and roll my hips, giving a slow lap dance before I begin to inch up the skirt of my dress. Slowly revealing the tops of my stockings to view, then the clasps and elastic of my garter belt framing my clean shaven pussy. Sweeping the dress up and off over my head, revealing my bra in the process. Sliding the straps off my shoulders as I roll my hips again, smirking at the sound you make as your cock slips lengthwise between my lips. Unfastening my bra one hook at a time, starting at the top and working my way down through all six. Exposing my breast to you accompanied by another roll of my hips. This time pausing at the top of the roll to toss my bra aside and tilt my hips so that the rest of the roll is a thrust down over you.

Pleasure is a guaranteed conclusion when I talk with you, it's just how we get there that changes each time. Which of us takes the initiative or control doesn't matter, except for the fact that it is now your turn my love.

-Arrow

ArrowDel
ArrowDel
25 Followers