A Letter From Angel to Her Stranger

Story Info
aN erotic letter.
1.1k words
4.38
8.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AngelinTx
AngelinTx
3 Followers

Hello there my sexy stranger! I hope when you get this you are rested and happy. I myself am wide awake now, my head filled with thoughts you put there, and my pussy filled to overflowing with my own cum, feeling it running slowly out of me, getting on my nightgown and my chair as I sit writing this to you. I am still covered in sweat and will be going for a quick bath in a few. But I wanted to write this while it was still fresh in my mind.

When my daughter left, I almost went running to my bedroom, taking off my clothes as I went, littering the floor with them in my desperate rush to feel you. I fell into my bed, not bothering with the covers, and laid down on top of them...naked...wet...and ready. As I lay there surrounded by darkness I could see you in my mind, coming to my bed and standing over me...smiling...watching me...and using your incredible gift for words to push me along.I could hear you...see you...feel you...even smell you there...standing over me and next to me where I lay in my empty bed. I closed my eyes and you were there behind them..coming to me and laying down next to me...reaching out for me and pulling me to you...feeling your arms and your strength...feeling your mouth fall over mine and take my mouth in a long...deep..passionate kiss...our tongues finding each other's and tasting each other. Over and over we kiss...our hands beginning to explore each other...touching...feeling...wandering mindlessly...burning each other's bodies onto our memories. I can feel your hands on me now...all over me...and feel yours under mine...as you climb on top of me...naked...and I feel your growing erection against my lower stomach...growing harder and harder...making me wetter and wetter and my eager pussy twitching inside for you be there.

You pull back from kissing slightly...whispering..."I want you now Angel...I have waited long enough...show me Angel...show me how you want me."

Hearing this I shiver all over...my breath leaving me...and I moan..."Yes baby...come and let me show you...let me make you feel my want...make you feel the burning inside me." I wrap my arms around you...leaning up to kiss you again and pushing my waiting pussy towards your hard cock...I feel you touch the very tip of it to my slippery little cunt...and I gasp..feeling you tease me with it maddeningly and ramping up my raging lust for you all the more. I reach down to your waist, trying to pull you in, but you stop me.

"No Angel...not yet...I want to savor you...little by little...slowly...and feel all of you as I do this...as I want you to feel me."

Moaning softly I pull back...trying to slow my intense need...waiting...wanting...but letting you take the lead...so I follow you in this. I lay back and you reach down and place your hand over my crotch...pressing lightly and sighing..,"Oh god Angel you're so hot down there....is that for me?....mmmm let me feel it." And you gently...slowly...start massaging my pussy...making it wetter...making it almost hurt from wanting you to be inside. Your hand is soon covered in my juices..soaked and sticky...and you place two fingers inside me...moving them in and out oh so slowly and making me shiver uncontrollably. Then you pull them out and place them to my lips..."Here Angel....I want to see you taste your cum...taste it." You part my lips and put your wet fingers inside...and I lick and suck them like a hungry child...moaning softly and loving my taste. You smile.."Good girl Angel...get all of it...that's right." You remove them, tracing your fingers softly down my cheek...and kiss me again and tasting me on my lips.

Then breathing heavily you say.."It's time now baby...let me give you what you want so badly."

I feel your cock slide into me...slowly...inch by inch...parting me..opening me up for you...going deeper and deeper until you're all the way inside my soaked pussy. I groan and wrap my legs around you...pulling you into me hard...and you let me as you push into me and pull back out again...thrusting into me over and over...still going slow...but building up our mutual lust and passion. I tighten my pussy around your cock every time you thrust into me...and loosening as you pull out again...sliding into me again and again. You're looking down at me as you fuck me...watching me...watching everything I do...every movement I make...watching my face as it gives what I'm feeling away for you to see and know what's racing through my mind and my body. I hear this low growl coming from you...from the very core of you and I can see you're feeling what I am...wanting it...needing it...taking it from me and into yourself. You begin to push into me faster...harder...burying your cock inside me and rocking us back and forth with the force of it. I hold on to you tightly...moving with you...my hips rising to meet yours with every single thrust...and us kissing madly...deeply....moaning under each other's lips. I'm quickly reaching my breaking point...and so are you...both of us feeding off the other and pushing each other farther and faster. I feel it begin to come over me....the burn in my lower belly intensifying out of control...and my head falls back as I shiver violently...then tense all over...my breath gone from me...and I cum hard and fast.

At that moment you grab my head and handfuls of my hair and thrust hard and deep...I feel your whole body stiffen...I hear that low growl from you but louder now..your head falls back...and you cum hard...shooting your hot cum inside me over and over...filling me....fulfilling me...and you also. This pushes me once more to that sweet edge of no control and I cum again...crying out to you and for you...pushing my pussy against your cock hard...almost pulling you inside me again and tightening around you. And all the while you're still throbbing inside me and still cumming...until I'm overflowing with it..it mingles with mine and runs out of me...soaking us both.

Finally...both of us breathing hard and covered in sweat...you collapse on top of me and I lay beneath you...limp...exhausted...and totally spent...your cock still inside me..my pussy still tightened around it. We look into each other's eyes and smile... then we kiss...gently...deeply...and passionately...our bodies still wrapped around each other.

With that still lingering in my mind I open my eyes...and find you're not there...but yet..you are. I cannot explain this..as I cannot explain how you so easily take me over. All I know is that I feel you...I want you...and I love what you're doing to my body and mind. I hope it never stops.

Kisses baby...Angel

AngelinTx
AngelinTx
3 Followers