A Letter from Jenna Ch. 02

Story Info
A long night of sex and punishment.
3.6k words
4.56
33k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZoieDoulos
ZoieDoulos
66 Followers

Hi everybody! This story is the followup to a previous story, "a Letter from Jenna." This one stands alone, but will make so much more sense if you read the other one first. Be sure to vote and give me your feedback.

All the stories I write are true, and based on my service to my Sweet Possessor. And...this story is for Him, as always.

.....................

Hello, again! It's me, jenna. i've been told that there is some curiosity about the punishment that followed my last letter! Well, i much prefer to let Zoie relay the events of my life as i serve my Sweet Possessor, Jared, but she thinks that i should tell this one, myself. So, as my Master has granted me some free time while he is out, i will give it my best effort.

As you know i came without permission when i wrote to you last. Telling the events of the previous day while my Master fingered HIS pussy was just more than i could take. He was quite displeased with me, as He had granted me the time to write but not to take my own pleasure from it. In truth, i have on many occasions endured the greedy probing fingers of my Master without cumming (except when commanded to) however, telling the events of the pleasure whipping WHILE MasterJared fucked me with his fingers was simply more than i could endure! So, i am not happy that i failed my Master by seeking a pleasure not granted and i deserved every bit of the punishment that followed.

After handing over my lap-top, i assumed my most submissive position; Kneeling down with my forehead to the floor and my palms up on the floor to each side of my head. MasterJared walked around me a few times, before leaving the room. He was very agitated with me, as well He should have been! He left me there in that position for a very long time and i could hear him moving around downstairs while my knees began to ache and my toes started to tingle with numbness. He returned with what I sensed to be a at least one cumbersome item but in my most submissive position, all i can see is the floor.

"What did You just do, jenna?" He asked.

"Sir, this slave took pleasure without her Master's permission," i answered.

"Yes and what penalty does that carry?"

"No less than a dozen red roses, Master." This is the name that W/we have affectionately come to call the twelve punishment lashes that are given for major acts of disobedience. A dozen red roses is twelve lashes that will immediately blister my skin to a fiery crimson as deep as any red rose.

"Get up." i could hear the way His voice came deep from the angry hollows of His throat and i knew that it would be a very long night. i do not fear my Master, for He would never truly hurt my body or soul, and the pain that He inflicts on this body that belongs to Him is never done in anger but out of love. He knows that i desire... no... i NEED to serve Him at my fullest potential. He takes the job of training me to be the very best slave to Him that i can be quite seriously. i knew that the anger i heard in His voice now would be long gone before He ever took a whip in his hand.

i was not sure of His exact command so i assumed the kneel up position, which is all the way upright on my knees with my fingers locked behind my neck. He took my left wrist and secured a leather cuff around it, then He pulled me up on my tingling feet. i stumbled a bit as i could feel very little sensation in my toes, which earned me a sound smack on the bottom with His bare hand, before He pushed me into a straight backed chair that He'd brought up from the kitchen. He then set Himself to the application of the other cuff to my right wrist.

"Master, i..."

"You have already cum without permission; do You intend to speak without permission as well?" He was right, of course. Even an apology at this point would be speaking without permission. He knew, as He always knows my heart that I wished to apologize so as He used the cuffs to bind my hands together behind the back of the chair, He spoke of what was to come.

"Since you felt the need to cum without permission, I can only assume that you feel I have not met your needs pr... Don't shake your head at me... properly, so I will give you what it is you feel that you so desperately need before I begin your true punishment. you will remain in this chair until I have calmed down but while you are here, you will cum."

With that, He produced a vibrating egg that when set at its highest motion will nearly shake the nipples off my breasts. He commanded me to lift my hips off the chair, and then He stuffed the already lubed egg into the cunt that is his possession. He forbade me to lower my hips as He had even more in store for me. i could imagine but i was sure that my imagination would fall short of what my JaredMaster would come up with, so i struggled to maintain my awkward position while He fumbled around in the nightstand behind me. He returned with a very large silicone butt plug that was lubed and ready for insertion, which proved to be difficult as my hips lifted off the seat of the chair automatically caused my muscles to be clenched. Master showed little mercy for my plight and forced the plug home quickly. Tears streamed from eyes not just because of the pain in my violated ass but because i had failed this beautiful Man that i love so dearly and i had forced Him to punish me.

"you may sit."

i wasn't sure i wanted to, but my "wants" were what got me into this mess. As i lowered myself to the seat, MasterJared cuffed my ankles to each straight leg of the chair, and then used a rope that He tied to one knee and pulled around the back of the chair and pulling it tightly, before tying the other end to the other knee so that they were spread lewdly apart. Next He inserted a large penis gag into my mouth and buckled it tightly around my head, before finally plunging me into darkness with a blindfold. In the darkness i felt yet another addition to my bindings. i knew immediately that they were not my regular nipple clamps because they were light and not painful at all, but one to each nipple sent my heart racing, as my JaredMaster leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"Cum all you want to jenna. Since I seem to have failed to bring you enough pleasure, that you seek it without permission, I am granting you this time of self-indulgence before I punish you. I'll be back after while." Then one by one the invaders began to vibrate. First, He turned on the egg; slow at the start but gradually building until it throbbed, rather than merely vibrating, inside me. Then the plug; it too, had a sort of pulse setting. Finally, to my surprise, first one and then the other of my huge nipples started to tingle. i resisted at first, there was something not right about all of this pleasure following my infraction.

Although i would never have known the difference, i heard my Sweet Possessor turn off the light before he left the room and closed the door. my mind raced to understand the method of this punishment but my body quickly overtook rational thought in a wild endeavor of pleasure. i resisted at first but Master had made the instructions clear... "Cum all you want, jenna." Those were his words but... oh... oh... the first of the orgasms was small but intense. The buzzing in my nipples felt like it was directly linked to my clitty. One tiny O wasn't so greedy was it? The next one wracked my entire body. It started to build from within as the elegant egg danced sweetly inside its soft home. Oh, Yes! i threw my head back and wailed around the penis gag my hungry cunt sucked at the egg and my ass pulled hard on the plug. Oh my sweet and precious JaredMaster, thank You! The restraints, the vibes, the clamps, the large cock gag in my mouth.... i was reveling in the bliss as one after another the orgasms descended on me and i was carried again and again to the edge of reason. The juices from my well pleased cunt puddled in the chair and finally ran down my legs and the chair legs. i squirted then i gushed, i cried sweet tears of release and then i moaned animalistic sounds of lust and desire.

But all the while, something... something lay just beneath the surface of the pleasure. Some enormous need in me was unfulfilled. Where was my Master? Why was He not here? Release is not fulfilling if it is not pleasing to my Master.

Don't get me wrong. What i felt in my body was undeniably real pleasure, but what i felt in my heart and in my soul...? It was wrong and i loathed the pleasure that swelled inside my greedy cunt with each building orgasm. my JaredMaster is a brilliant man. He was granting the release... but without His pleasure in it... it was just superficial.

As the realization sunk in beneath my vibrating flesh i began to hate the egg. It was no longer an elegant dancer but a lewd gyrating beast that would pound my g-spot into an orgasmic fury again despite my desire to fall at my Master's feet and beg His forgiveness. my once victimized ass was now eagerly devouring the pulsing plug and begging it for more, and my nipples throbbed with insatiable desire. my body was betraying my heart.

i tried to call to my JaredMaster, even as the next wave of lustful release was building inside me, but the hateful cock in my mouth muffled the sound of my cries until it sounded like more moans. i wept at my disgrace as again and again the juices of release flowed from my depraved cunt. Each orgasm that rose in me now was met with resistance rather than acceptance. i fought them with a vengeance until there was nothing left in me to fight with. my cum puddled on the floor and my body trembled weakly and i cried hard for my JaredMaster to rescue me from myself.

i have no idea how long He'd left me there, but the batteries in the egg were dying and i had struggled so hard against my restraints that my wrists and ankles and knees were raw.

i heard my JaredMaster in the room but i could not move. He took off the blindfold first.

"Why the tears, little one? Is this not what you wanted? Did you not want to cum? Were you not seeking your own pleasure?" He asked but He knew the answer.

JaredMaster released me from the bindings and I slid to the floor with no strength to hold myself up. He rescued me from the wicked vibes as well but He left the gag in my mouth for the time being, so that He could speak to me without a barrage of apologies.

"Perhaps, jennaslave, you have already learned your lesson? However, you earned and will receive a dozen red roses and you will thank me for them, as it is my duty as your Master to deliver you to the place where you serve me without flaws. Is that not what you wanted when you accepted my collar?"

i nodded but what i wanted to do was weep for the love that i felt for Him at that moment. This Man, my Master, my Sweet Possessor was all i wanted or needed in this world. His dominance was my nourishment, and to take my own pleasure without His permission was against all that i had committed myself to.

JaredMaster took me by the arms and lifted me to my feet, allowing me time to gain my balance on weakened legs. Then He pulled over the low leather stool and let me kneel in front of it, as He told me what to expect.

"I will not bind you again as long as you do not resist or fight against the whip. If you should try to block or avoid a lash you will receive two for one. He pushed my upper body over the stool and placed my hands flat on the floor on the other side, my ass. which belongs to HIM, in the air and awaiting the whip.

"I have something new for you. I went out while you were up here wallowing in your own pleasure and made a purchase for your punishment." JaredMaster spoke softly to me as he laid the single tail whip on the floor beneath my face. Tears welled in my eyes and i wept softly. Each time i had accompanied Him to the "toy store" He had admired the whip and i had hoped that He would find something else that His heart desired more. The whip frightened me. All that power in one thick thong was scary, but at the same time, i felt the walls of my, no, HIS... cunt contract.

He picked up the whip and told me to raise my right hand in a fist, and then He very quickly delivered the first of my twelve roses.

"Count jennaslave!" i raised the first finger on my right hand as molten lava boiled up in my flesh where the single braided tail had landed. i had never cried on the first lash until now.

Sssswack! i whimpered as the tears flowed from my eyes on the second lash and i was happy to raise another finger on my right hand. Sssswack! i swallowed hard and raised a third finger. Sssswack! Surely a dragon had entered the room behind me and was licking me with his fiery tongue! Four fingers! The fifth lash whizzed through the air and landed across the small of my back causing me to nearly put my hand down and lose count, but i managed to keep it up until I'd raised the thumb indicating five glorious lashes!

"Change hands," came the command and a brief moment to pause and acclimate myself to the rest of the roses.

Sssswack! Six! Oh, my JaredMaster! So steady and strong! So controlled... i love my Master so!

JaredMaster delivered the next four lashes in rapid succession across my back and shoulders and i struggled to stay in place and not roll away from them. i hated the new whip, but i loved the new whip. JaredMaster stepped in front of me and grabbed my hair to lift my head up and look into my eyes.

There are no "safe" words in O/our home because what takes place between U/us is not "role-playing" or a game. i don't wish to have a safe out because my Master loves me completely and will never harm my soul. What He does to my flesh is punishment but never abuse.

He reached behind my head and unbuckled the gag, letting it fall to the floor as he said to me, "I want to hear the sound of your sweet voice as you count the last two."

Sssswack! "Eleven, JaredMaster!" my tender ass was aflame but i was amazed at the blaze inside me. i couldn't understand how my body could possibly be hungry but every blow of my Sweet Possessor's whip awakened the need in me that was deeper and stronger than anything i'd felt when i was tied to the chair.

Sssswack! "Twelve! Thank You! Thank You, JaredMaster! Thank You for loving me enough to teach me and to punish me when i've failed You! Forgive me, JaredMaster, please?" i wept with guilt for having failed my Master and forcing His hand against me, i wept with pride for receiving my punishment without complaint or restraint, and i wept because my flesh was searing and raw, but mostly i wept for the beauty of the love i felt inside for my precious JaredMaster. i am His in every way.

JaredMaster helped me to my feet and showered me with love for the beauty of my acceptance and kissed away my tears with whispered "That's My girl!" praises. Then He took off his clothes and sat on the side of the bed while I knelt before Him to suckle. Permission to suckle has been given in advance and i need never concern myself with asking. Sometimes He will delay it, but always it is granted. That night He gave me extra time to nurse at His cock while He quietly inspected my back and bottom.

When my tears were dry and my suckling had turned to devouring, JaredMaster pulled me atop Him and impaled me on His long rigid cock. i sat astride His lap with my legs around His waist as He pulled down on my shoulders to force Himself further and further inside.

"This cunt is Mine, jenna! you gave it to Me when you accepted My collar! It is Mine, as you are Mine!" my Master had held Himself steady throughout my punishment but this time was His and i was happy to have Him wild and unrestrained. He fucks me with complete abandon after punishment and that is how it should be. i answered His wails with an eager and hungry desire of my own. O/our bodies slammed against each other so hard that i thought surely He would rip me apart inside and if He did i would proudly thank Him!

"Yes!" i screamed with each magnificent thrust inside me, "YES!"

i know my Master's body by heart and He was ready but not yet willing to let His cum flow, so He pushed me back down to my knees on the floor in front of Him and took His pleasure in my throat the way He'd taken my cunt. Tears flowed from my eyes again as He used my hair to move me up and down the full ten inches of his rock hard cock. He fucked me through my gags and moans and still He did not cum.

i worried that i was not giving Him the pleasure that He needed but i knew He was so close to cumming each time He stopped that it was not me that could not bring Him to the edge. It was He that was forbidding Himself to cum. He wanted all of me. Every orifice of my body would be reminded to whom it belonged! When He stood up and put me on all fours on the bed i knew the time had come. i was gasping to replace the air in my lungs when He grabbed my collar with one hand and drove His rigid cock deep into my ass with the other. OH! How sweet it is to know complete possession! This was it! This would be His release! i could hear the low animalistic growls of "Mine! Mine! Mine!" as His orgasm boiled up from His soul. There was a black hole that was closing in around me because Jared used my collar to pull me into His thrusts and i'd not been able to breathe since He entered my ass.

i was holding on to that tiny glimmer of light that was left when i felt His body tighten against me cock drive deep inside until finally He screamed "Cum with me jenna! cum!" He let go of my collar to grab my hips and hold me tight against Him, and with a great gulp of air into my lungs my body took flight and soared on what was the most magnificent orgasm I've ever known! JaredMaster pumped His sweet cum into the ass that He had claimed, once again, as His own!

This was how it was meant to be. my pleasure, my joy, my sweet release is His! i felt His fingers and His teeth sinking into my tortured flesh and again my body lifted and soared on the wings of His bliss! i want no other pleasure that does not come on the wings of my Master's Love.

When W/we fell to the bed in an exhausted tangle of limbs my Master laughed aloud and spoke of cheating death and i knew that He was pleased. He bathed me sweetly that night and when W/we were clean and snuggled into the soft sheets He rubbed a healing ointment into my aching flesh while i suckled myself to sleep.

There are few people in this world who understand the joy i receive in serving my Master as i do, and even fewer that know this same joy, but i sincerely hope that however you choose your path on this journey of life that you choose one filled with Love. Not the kind of love that is just until something that looks like it might be better comes along, but a love that consumes you completely. Because, until you are willing to release yourself completely to another person, how can you ever know all that they have to offer you?

Now... i promise to write again soon, but don't forget that Zoie is my biographer and she does quite well at relating the events of my service to JaredMaster. Let her know how well she is doing from time to time. Love comes in many forms...

Taste them all!

jennaslave

--------------------------------------------------

ZoieDoulos
ZoieDoulos
66 Followers