A Letter from My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,303 Followers

The next few months were awesome. The four of us did a lot together. Judy seemed to really be getting attached to Laci and Bret. I was falling in love with Judy. I was real happy when she told me she loved me.

I felt like I had struck gold with Judy. There was something else. She really knew how to please me in bed. Our lovemaking was incredible, and often. It was much better than Linda and I ever had, and I thought Linda had been pretty good. Our over making was more than just physical. We were developing a connection I had never felt with a woman before. I had found my soul mate.

I finally decided it was time to take the plunge. I bought a ring, and planned my marriage proposal date. We would go out to dinner, then back home where my parents would be staying with Laci and Bret. They had to be in on the decision.

After dinner, I told Judy I had a surprise for her back at my house. We got back home and I gathered everyone in the living room. I poured champagne for the adults. I hoped we would be toasting what I thought

we would be toasting soon.

I went over to Laci and Bret and asked them if they would like to have Judy for their mother. They both yelled and screamed yes, they would like that.

Judy got this strange look on her face. Then she started to cry as I pulled out a ring box, and came towards her.

I got down on one knee and asked her to not only marry me, but become the mother of my kids. She threw her arms around me and said yes. Laci and Bret ran over and joined the hug. Judy hugged them tightly and told them she loved them so much.

Then Bret said, "Daddy? Can we call Judy Mommy now."

"Yes, Bret, you and Laci can call her Mommy from now on."

I looked over to even see old Grandpa crying. He never cries at anything.

We got married in a small little ceremony, and Judy became a wife and a mother. We became one big happy family, and Judy was a great wife and mommy. I fell more in love with her everyday. Everything was great until about two years later when I got this call from Linda.

She was in town, and wanted to meet with me. I told her no, there was nothing I needed to talk to her about. She went on and on, so I agreed to a meeting in my office the next afternoon, right after lunch. I wasn't sure what she wanted. She didn't say.

I decided to do a little background check on her. I found out that she and Rocky had been busted in California for drug trafficking. They did a year and a half in prison, but were out on probation. This little piece of news might just come in handy, depending on what she wanted.

The next afternoon my secretary buzzed me to say that Linda was here. She did show up. When Linda walked in I didn't recognize her. Her hair was very short, and she had a lot of tattoos. She looked like shit. She obviously had done some drugs. She was real skinny.

I invited her to sit, then say what she had to say.

"First off Dan, I want to apologize for what I did to you. You deserved better than that. You were a good husband to me. It didn't take me long to regret what I did. It's too late now I know, plus I'm stuck with Rocky. He would kill me if I left him."

"You did hurt me a lot Linda, but I survived. In fact, I am married to a wonderful woman who is a good wife, and mother to my kids." I said.

"Don't you mean our kids Dan?" She said.

"No Linda, I mean my kids. You gave them up, remember. My wife Judy has adopted them, and is their mother now."

"I made a huge mistake leaving like I did Dan. I don't want to cause any trouble, I would just like to see them. Just visit with them for a little bit."

"No way Linda. You hurt them pretty bad. I spent nights listening to them cry, and trying to explain why their mother left. They don't remember, or care now. I don't think they would even recognize you, but I will not take that chance. Besides, you don't deserve it, doing what you did."

She got mad and threatened to go to court for joint custody.

I jumped up and got in her face, "Just try it. If you read the divorce papers carefully, you would have seen I closed all those loopholes. I also have an open ended restraining order against you. I also know that you and your soulmate shit head Rocky just got out of prison. I believe your on probation. I would even bet your not supposed to be in Texas. So you see, you don't have a leg to stand on."

She started to cry. "Please Dan, just let me see them for a few minutes."

I did feel sorry for her, but I had to think of my children. "I'm really sorry Linda. It just would not be a good idea. I will show you some pictures though."

I took out my phone and showed her numerous pictures from the last couple of years.

"They have really grown. They look good. You have done a wonderful job Dan. I should have been there, but I fucked up big time. I will regret what I did until I take my last breath."

She left my office crying. I felt for her, but it was her doing, not mine. I had warned Judy the night before about Linda and Rocky being here. I told her if she saw them, call me immediately. I did not want them near our kids.

I also warned the day care, and school. Under no circumstances was Linda to be allowed near them.

I finished up what work I had to do, then got ready to go pick up Laci and Bret. I left the building heading for my car. I was just about to my car when I heard this loud voice yell, "Hey Dan, the cuckold husband who couldn't satisfy his wife."

I turned around to see this big biker looking dude with tattoos all over his arms. He did look pretty scary. I saw Linda cowering behind him. So this must be Rocky. What a loser he looked like. This was her fucking soul mate? She must have been on drugs.

Linda was trying to talk him into leaving, but he didn't want to. I looked to see if anyone else was around. Not for help, but as a witness. A guy I knew from my building was standing near his car watching. He wasn't going to help me, but he did pull out his phone. He was probably calling the police.

Rocky came over and stood close to me. I didn't move. My instincts told me to prepare for battle. I was looking forward to it. He had to make the first move.

"So this is the wimpy little bastard whose wife I stole. Well pretty boy, she is with a real man now. However, we have a little problem. She wants to visit her kids. I don't like to see my woman unhappy, especially if a wimpy little shit like you is the cause of her unhappiness. So were going to follow you home so she can see her kids."

"No Rocky, you are not. Like I told Linda, she gave up all legal rights to her children. There is a restraining order that prevents her from coming near them. So I suggest you take your girlfriend, my ex wife, and get the fuck out of here."

That really made Rocky mad. He turned red. He was not used to anyone talking to him like that. He said, "Say your prayers mother fucker, because I'm going to wipe the parking lot with your wimpy little ass."

I saw the policeman pulling into the parking lot as Rocky took the first swing. His swing didn't even come close, but my right foot connected pretty good to his face. He went down. Then he made his second mistake. He got up and came at me again.

His swing was wild, but my foot once again connected, right in his balls. As he was going down again he had this real confused look on his face. He had never lost a fight would have been my guess. He didn't understand how I was kicking his ass.

By now the policeman was on us, and told me to back off. I did, but Rocky had recovered. He was a tough bastard. He jumped up and tried to lunge at me. He swung again, but hit the policeman. His third mistake.

The policeman went down. He was dazed, but I could see he was calling for back up.

Then Rocky pulled out a switchblade knife and said, "Say your prayers pretty boy, I'm going to finish you off now."

Linda was just standing there watching with a look of shock on her face. She was sure that Rocky was about to kill me. She started screaming for Rocky to stop.

I had trained for this scenario many times. I had practiced what to do, but this was my first time with the real deal. I could tell Rocky was not that skilled with his knife. He was holding the knife way out in front, away from his body. You don't have much control of the knife in that position. He was concentrating on his knife, which means he wasn't thinking about his other natural defenses. They usually go for the chest, so I knew where his attack would be.

There are three thing to do in a knife attack. Deviate the weapon, perform a simultaneous attack, and disarm the attacker.

It's hard to describe what I did. I took what he gave me. He lunged at me with his knife. I deflected his arm with the knife while pushing the palm of my right hand into his nose. While he dealt with that pain, I used leverage on his right arm to dislocate his shoulder, thus allowing me to get his knife.

I threw the knife to the side as he laid on the pavement in pain.

The officer had gotten up with his taser drawn, but didn't need it. It all happened so fast, he couldn't react fast enough. At that point about five cop cars surrounded us, and several officers got out with guns drawn. At first they were trained on me, but the officer already there informed them that Rocky was the aggressor.

They put Rocky in a police car, and took him to the hospital.

"Dan, I knew you took Karate, but I didn't know you knew how to use it so well." Linda said.

She looked at me differently. I think she was actually pretty proud of me at that moment.

They put Linda in a police car, and took her in. They took my statement, then I left to go get my kids.

I don't think I had to worry about them again. I'm pretty sure Rocky would be spending a long time in prison.

When I got home, Pam greeted us and said supper would be ready soon. She asked how my day was, so I just said, "Pretty boring honey, how about you?"

I didn't see a need to worry her, so I didn't tell her what happened.

"Pretty boring for me too," She said.

The TV news was on, but I wasn't paying attention. All of a sudden Bret yelled out that Daddy was on TV. We all turned to hear the story of my encounter with Rocky. They were calling me a hero for taking on Rocky, and saving the policeman. I guess they picked it up on the police radio.

Pam said, "Pretty boring huh? Well what do you do for excitement, wipe out a street gang?"

She came over and gave me a big hug. "Are you sure your ok?"

"Yes, I'm fine. Rocky is in the hospital though."

So I had to tell her the whole story as she stood there with her mouth open.

"They won't bother us again." I said.

"Not if they want to live to tell about it," Pam said.

Then she said, "Dan, I am so in love with you, and I'm so proud of you. You are a good man, and I am the luckiest girl in the world. I'm so glad Linda decided to throw you away. Just remind me to back off if I ever threaten to kick your ass."

After the news story people kind of look at me differently. Most of them didn't know about my self defense abilities. I get looks of admiration, and not just for the news story. Many of my friends and co workers know what I have been through. I am in a good place now, and so are my kids. Pam is the best thing that ever happened to us. She is my soul mate.

Epilogue:

Rocky was sent back to prison to serve out the rest of his sentence, plus they added a few more years. If he ever gets out, he could be tried in Texas for deadly assault on a police officer.

Linda did not have to go back to prison, but she has to stay in California for the remainder of her probation. I think it is for five years. I wonder how she is getting along without her soul mate Rocky?

Pam and I are doing great. Laci and Bret are growing, and at this point, Pam is the only mother they remember. They have totally blocked out Linda. I have gotten Pam interested in self defense now, and she is working on a green belt. Bret is also learning the art, and soon Laci will get started. You have to be ready for the Rocky's of the world. I'm glad I was.

Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,303 Followers
12