A Letter from Sir

Story Info
How Sir feels about his cumslut.
2k words
3.98
27.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a new experience to me, let me start from the top, so to speak.

I am a married man, 50 years old who is ½ of a lifestyle couple. My wife and have been married almost 30 years and about 8 years ago, we decided to start playing with others. First we did the "same room only" thing that works for many people. I love seeing her being fucked hard and deep, hearing her cum hard as she took him (I know she is louder if she thinks I can hear, it is her way of making sure I know she is enjoying, and I like that) seeing her take a cock in her mouth as another woman sucks me deep. But it seemed harder and harder for us to find others that we both wanted to be with. Soon it was separate rooms at house parties, and since I traveled a lot, that opened up for not just me, but her too. Now we are not just same room, or separate room, but same month swingers. Her and I get to play the same month, if it works out. Now as you all know, this is not to replace what we have, just to enhance it that is the point.

Now that we have that out of the way, we moved to a new part of the country and started meeting new people. First we went online and eventually were invited to some "Meet and Greets" with a local Yahoo group. We went to a few, some house party invites came from that and we were meeting new playmates. At one Meet and Greet a bunch of newer couples came and I saw this cute sexy lil thing that struck my eye. We visited some, I met her husband, found that they lived in the same town as us and I tried to remember their screen name for later reference. (Yes I was interested in her from the start). Darned if I could remember how they spelled that odd screen name! I tried hh and hhh and chhhh and chh and... well you get the idea. Anyway, she found me. That was a new one!

We chatted online, flirted and finally found each of us was able to play one on one, so to make a long story just a little shorter, we did. She was a lot of fun. Sexy, wet, loud, orgasmic. All the things I like in a playmate. We had a great time and she was an exciting, pleasant, fun time.

We kept in touch and flirted online, setting the stage for a new date. The night before, we chatted and it got a little more intense, more demanding. Not sure how far I should go, I played the dominant, telling her I wanted to take her deep, to use her wet pussy and cum. To make her beg for my cock until I fed it to her. She responded in kind and we kept it up. Soon the term "cumslut" came up. I think she actually used it first, although I was angling that way...

The next night we met at the motel. I had prepared and was ready for her. Instead of meeting at a local bar for dinner and drink I called her instead and brusquely told her to meet me at my room, ready for me, dressed for me and ready for fucking. When she showed up, I let her in the room, shut the door and pinned her to the wall, kissing and pressing against her. I kissed her deep, opening her mouth, pressing my body to her. I ran my hands up and down her sides...her hips, against her thighs, but not touching other places...yet.

I did not let her speak, just kept my mouth to her as I opened her coat, played with her firm tits in her bustier and raised her skirt to display her garter and stockings and wet panties.

I pulled her coat from her, and as she tried to open my pants, moaning against me, I stopped her. I help her hands behind her back, and to her surprise, I produced some handcuffs, snapping them on her wrists, arms behind her back. Then I pushed her to her knees, put a blindfold on her eyes...and opened my pants.

For the next hour, she was mine to use.

I fucked her face as she was bound and on her knees. I pulled and pinched her nipples, playing with them as her mouth fucked my hard cock. I put her onto the bed, her arms still cuffed behind her and her ass in the air, flipping aside her panties, playing momentarily, but then stuffing my hard cock into her oh so wet cunt. All the while I told her she was my cunt, my whore, my cumslut. She responded by agreeing, and cumming and cumming and cumming on my cock.

I flipped her onto her back, changed her cuffs to manacles attached to the headboard of the bed and over her head. Leaving the blindfold on, I moved down and sucked that wet tasty shaven little cunt. I licked her slit slowly. Hearing her moan, her hips raising to me, I moved away and told her to be still, this was my time to play. I slapped her ass and her clit and reinforced who was in charge. I licked lightly, teasing and enjoying the taste of her cunt, her cumjuice that she had already leaked when I fucked her earlier. As I licked up and down, suddenly, I sucked her swollen clit into my mouth. Deep I took it, capturing it and sucking it in. I cycled it in and out...my teeth chewing it and my finger suddenly slipping into the wet pussy. I curled my finger up, to the swollen bud inside as I sucked the clit and she exploded!!!! I held her down, face fucked her, and finger fucked her as she writhed on my mouth and hand. I put a wet slippery finger to her ass and slipped it in, noting how she tensed, then accepted it with a sigh. I let her cum again and again on my mouth and hand, then I moved up, put my cumcovered lips to her, kissed her and told her I was going to fuck her hard, fuck her deep, just like the whore she was for me. She licked her cumjuice from my face and moaned as my condom covered cock slipped into that wet slit. DAMN she is wet and hot!!!!!

I put my swollen shaft to her wet cunt, asking her if she wanted it. I made her beg me to fuck her, to fuck my lil cumslut hard. I did just that. Knelt between her thighs...holding them in the air and fucking her hard and deep. I enjoyed the look in her face as she came, I learned new ways to make her cum hard or to prolong the sensation in her wet cunt until I let her have her release. We fucked long and hard that night. More intense and nasty than the first time we played. After taking her hard and long, I so wanted to cum hard and I told her I wanted her to jerk my cum out of my cock onto her face, her tits, her mouth. Removing my cock from her, her hands still bound I spun her around, removed the soaked condom and pulled her head to my cock.

God she is a good cocksucker!! I told her so as I held her head, fucked her face. Her hands, manacled together stroked the base of my cock as her wet mouth made short work of me. I held her head, fucked her mouth and as my hips rose and bucked, she knew her reward was coming. As I started to spurt, she took me from her mouth and my cum exploded onto her. I jizzed her face, her hair, her tits..she kept the cum spraying onto her and then took me into her mouth, draining the last of me. I spasmed and shook, moaned and cursed, holding her head as my balls emptied. Soon I had to take her mouth from me as the sensations were too much.

We relaxed, talked, snacked, drank, fucked and sucked for hours. While I let her out of her bonds, the thought of her being my cumslut kept cumming up and we discussed it. She liked it, I liked that she liked it and enjoyed how she made me cum.

As the weeks went on we chatted, flirted and plotted more playtime. We met a couple more times and God was she a good fuck!!!

The subject of her as a cumslut kept arising, by both of us. She liked the idea, I liked the idea. I gave her tasks online to do for me and report back. She had never had anal sex before, but told me as my cumslut she wanted it from me. "t" told me she wanted my cock in her ass. I ordered her to work on that at home, to put fingers, dildos in her ass..to get her ready for my hard cock to fill her there.

As the chats went on we discussed the cumslut idea more. One time I told her I did not know the rules to owning a cumslut. We each are married to others, and while what we are doing is fun and incredibly sexy, it is just play, not RT Domination or replacement for our spouses. Hence the definition of what we do eluded us. One day she asked if she was my lil cumslut, what my title was? Damned if I knew. I had to think that one thru. I am not really one of the Master/slave type of guys. This stuff is fun, and I can sustain it a bit, but it is not my normal nature. Hell, after I spanked, fucked and came on my lil cumslut, I then used a warm wash cloth to her and made sure she had snacks and juice. I am just a wuss as a Master.

I told her I was more comfy with either Dan(with a Cap D) or Sir. She chose Sir. She wasn't sure of the Master thing either.

This made me look for answers. Internet is a good thing. I found a diary of a cumslut online. Bless her lil slutty soul she had some of the answers we were looking for. The Master vs. Sir thing was there and she also mentioned that she had her lover give her a bracelet for use during dominant play. Rather than a collar, this was the symbol of when she was the slut, the plaything and he could use her as he wanted. I liked that concept.

We have worked at refining our playing. It is just play, but I have to admit, it is different. She vows the dedication to my pleasure. To allowing me to do what I want to her, to use her body as I want to. When we talked about other partners in our play, she was eager to be used by me and another woman, to lick my cock as it stroked in and out of another wet pussy to help us both cum as her duty. I told her about taking her to a place with a glory hole, where she would be on her knees and take cock after cock thru the wall, sucking as I supervised. As long as I was there to ensure her safety, she relished the idea, knowing that she would enjoy it as it progressed, wanting to be a cocksucker extraordinaire. Which she already is.

We will continue to play, to push it. I had to punish her online the other day, to have her whip her tits with her small leather whip. To smack her clit for me, then to reverse the whip and push it into her wet cunt. Fucking it with that handle, but not cumming until I ordered her to.

It is fun to play with my cumslut 't'. She is sexy, able, articulate, wet and vocal. She is sharp to chat with and wonderful cocksucking, cumdrinking, wet, nasty filled-cunt lil slut.