A Letter Home

Story Info
A letter of complaint to the treatment of a person.
1.9k words
2.5
6.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Sirs,

I would like to officially, enter a letter of complaint in regards to my treatment at your facility during my stay with you.

Let me first start off by saying I know I did wrong, and I've accepted the consequences of my little mister meaner. But to actually be put in with the hard timers for a three months term, is just a little excessive for the non violent crime I committed.

Due entirely to my treatment by the other inmates, 'as well as your own staff'. I am considering taking the penile system itself to court, and suing you all.

Before I make such a case, I feel it's only right and fair, that I give you a chance to explain you're side of the events. In regard to the behaviour of both your staff, and the other inmates in your charge.

From day one, I had to endure the humiliating behaviour at the hands of both you're staff and of the other inmates.

Before I even left the back of the prisoner transport, I was shackled hand and foot. Then roughly escorted from the prison transport into the reception building by your staff. It's from this point on my humiliation began at the hands of you're staff. The main door slammed shut behind me and I was temporarily released from my shackles and ordered to strip naked. The shackles were put back on, and I was marched into the showers protesting about the treatment I was receiving. It very soon became apparent that my pleas fell on deaf ears, in Lu of the establish protocol to the judicial system. The chains of my cuffs were attached to a hook hanging from the ceiling, and I was raised up until I could only just stand on my tip toes. Oh, how they laughed and clapped as they dosed me with cold water from a hose pipe. It seemed that my humiliation wasn't to end there, the staff, 'all of the staff,' then set about searching me, 'internally'. Did it really need each of them to go over the same places over and over again. There can only so much intimate contact a woman can take before her body starts to react all on it's own. Those wand metal detectors are supposed to be waved over the the body aren't they. Are you using a new type that requires physical contact. To me, it felt they were intentionally, and painfully slapping me with it. I felt the pain on my breasts for nearly a week, that's nothing to what I felt on my bottom and between my legs. The pain of it was only lessened temporarily when they washed me from head to foot with warm soapy water and a soft sponge before they dried me off. The paper gown nightie they gave me in place of my own clothing was scanty at best, and was only just long enough to covered my bottom.

No under wear what's so ever, they said I didn't need it in a prison full of woman. It was practically see through, then they handed me my bedding an armful of bedding, and marched me off to my cell. An over crowded cell awaited me I might add. When the cell door was opened, there was already three people in it with only two beds for them to sleep on. I was pushed into the cell hard, and the door was slammed shut and locked behind me.

I felt like the main prize at a turkey shoot by the way the other inmates were looking at me. So I hope you can fully understand how scared and intimidated I felt. When, they all got off their beds and came at me pinning me against the door. My screams for help, again went completely unheeded by the staff standing outside the cell door. Completely unfazed by their presence, the inmates carried me over to a bed where I was tied, screaming to the bed post with their sheets. They grabbed at me, tore at my clothing and slapped me into submission before they started abusing me while you're officers watched on encouragingly. The indignities I was forced to endure for the rest of the day, and into most of the night. They all took their turns at pleasuring themselves with me, over and over again. It was simply more than I could endure, I must have passed out sometime the morning, and have no recollection of what they did to me after that. The following morning I awoke on my back with a arm across my chest and a leg pinning me down across my thighs. Thankfully my hands and feet had been untied. Carefully I managed to extricate myself from under that sleeping body and hunkered down in the far corner terrified at what they might do when they wake up.

My only comfort and solace at that time from all of what had been happening, was looking forward to the chance of escaping them for a couple of hours out in the exercise yard. But what, I laughingly call my 'cell mates,' did when our breakfasts were pushed under the door was absolutely disgusting in the extreme. Each of the three started to masturbate themselves to orgasm over their meager meals. They forced me do the same with mine while the guards stood there just looking on.

I'm fairly certain the guards were committing some kind of an act of indecency in the corridor while they watched us. But no one else seemed to be paying any attention as to what they were doing bar me. That wasn't the end of it either, after we'd all finished masturbating our selves, I was made to eat my breakfast and taste myself with every bite. We also learned that there would be no exercise yard this day due to the shortage of guards on duty. That in all likely hoods it was likely to be like that for the rest of the week. I think I was the only one there that was upset about the prospect of being stuck in the cell with three other people for the whole week.

The day went almost to expectation, between the sex there was gossip and then more sex. They'd told me after breakfast that it was my turn, that I had to do something to each of them in their turn. That was basically how we spent the whole week, all day and most of the night. Somebody did or was doing something to someone else, and I had that distinct feeling that it would not change until they were let out.

That first Sunday night two of the guards came into our cell with news of a complaint from another inmate. Apparently we were making so much noise that they couldn't sleep. At least one of us would have to spend that next few nights in solitude. I didn't gave the others no choice, I jumped past the guards and waited for them on the landing. They just laughed and told the others they were to slow as they closed the door on them and marched me away.

I smiled to myself as I walked through the block of other women banging on their cell door's, and shouting that I was in for It now. I didn't even care when one of the woman called to my guards and told them that I could stay with her. "She can stay with me," said the woman, "I could do with a tasty morsel between my legs". It was a blessed relief to see an unoccupied cell, and an empty bed calling to me. At last I thought, I would be alone even if it was for one night only. I flung myself on the bed and I closed my eyes when I heard the door closed and locked behind me. This time I didn't mind the sound of the door closing like it did that first night. That is, until I heard the rustling behind me and looked over my shoulder to see what it was. Five of the guards stood inside the cell looking down at me. I opened my mouth to thank them for getting me out of the other cell. But the words got stuck in my mouth, when I noticed one of them was already touching themselves and looking at me hungrily. I knew what was coming, what they wanted, and what was also expected of me when they all started to get undressed. I tried my best, to cater to them all, to get it over with as soon as I could. But the past week had taken a lot out of me, and I ended up falling asleep after only an hour or so. What they did to me while I was asleep, or how long it went on for, I neither cared, nor wanted to know, I just wanted sleep. I woke up the following morning sore in the front, and back, my throat felt tender like I'd spent the night screaming. But I was in a new cell, with new inmates and a glimmer of hope that this would be different. But it soon became apparent I was wrong as I started to come around, and they set on me to use me for their own sexual reasons. I told them, I needed the toilet, they just looked at each other, got up to let me up. Then they followed me and sat on my lap when I sat down to pee. I've always found it hard to have a pee when someone is in the room with me. Let alone having someone foundling you while waiting for you to pee on them.

So my complaint is in my humiliation of suffering indignity upon indignity, for the full three months I was there. By day I spent with the inmates cells being abused, by night in solitary with the guards also being abused. I would like a full explanation and an apology from you before I decide to take this any further.

Yours sincerely Ex-inmate

No xxxxx

Their Reply

In Re-regards to the letter dated xx/xx/xxxx

Ex-inmate, No xxxxx

In regards to your stated experience at the Norton Woman's Correctional Facility during your stay with us.

Although I am disappointed to hear of the distress that you feel you have suffered at the hands of both my guards and inmates a like. I doubt very much the success in the court case against us.

In the first inst; I have checked our records extensively, and could find no records of any complaints made by you against either the guards or any of the other inmates during your stay here.

However, we do have our daily records, and personal statements of the above stated complaint. I have looked into this matter extensively, and found no complaints made by yourself during your short stay here. However, I have also looked into the daily records and received personal statements of both my staff, and those of the other inmates. All of which verify your willingness, lustfulness, and often extensive sexual behaviour with all you came in contact with, including myself on several occasions. Of which I can personally contest by the bruises and the tenderness I still have from the things you did to me.

If you still wish to proceed with this matter, please contact our legal department, Address listed above,

yours contentedly

The Governess

P.S. I've taken the liberty of contacting your own organization, and requested your presence in one month's time. Your Madam Hildebrand, states that she will make sure you are available to us at any time we have further need of your services.

your Honey Pot

xxx