A Letter Home Ch. 01

Story Info
A soldier's letter home to his wife.
1.4k words
4.23
20.5k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A fictional letter from a National Guardsman overseas to his wife.

*

My Dearest Love,

I know this will be the first time we have been apart on your birthday. This letter will not make up for my absence, and I only hope as you read it makes our separation a little easier. I will be home soon My Love, and we can celebrate all the holidays I have missed. You'll get two letters sweetheart, both marked morning and night. These are my plans for your birthday.

It's three o'clock in the morning on your birthday. I get home from work, and you greet me at the door. I'm hot, sweaty, tired, and need a shower, but that doesn't bother you. You wrap your arms around me, and kiss me passionately, pressing you breasts against me. You have the shower running for me, and while I shower, you bring me an ice cold beer. Letting the hot water wash away the nights grime, I drink my beer, thinking of your fantastic body waiting for me. I come out of the shower, and find you sitting at the computer, dangling some guy on a hook. This doesn't bother me, I trust you, and know that it's me that will be deep in your hot, tasty pussy when I get home.

I walk to you, nude, my hard on pointing straight at you. You want to show me what this guy is writing to you, and as I stand next to you reading the chat, you slowly stroke my hard cock. He wants you to turn on your web cam, to get off for him. You want to tell him that I am home, maybe some other time. I tell you no, lets have a little fun, and pull your chair away from the desk. I sit in front of you, and have you turn on the cam. He can see you, but not me. Your wearing the red nighty I like so much, and he wants you to take it off. You look to me for guidance, and I nod my head yes. He gives the usual comments about your chest, your beauty, and starts to tell you what he wants to do to you.

I raise both your feet to the desk, and begin kissing your inner thighs. I can hear him telling you to touch yourself, and you put a hand on my head, bringing me to your pussy. He wants you to massage your breasts, pinch your nipples for him. As my tongue parts your lips, you play with your nipples, and your juice begins to flow. My tongue slides between your wet lips, enters you, and I move it up and down, with my lips pressed against yours. I slowly run my tongue up and down, in and out, and you moan softly, sweetly. I move to your clit, circle it with my tongue, give it soft nibbles. I lay my tongue flat on your clit, move my head in slow circles, first one way, then the other.

You lean back in your chair, moving my head, massaging your breasts. Computer guy is telling you what to do, but we don't hear him anymore. You begin to rock back in your chair, holding my head and tongue tight to your pussy. I pull away for a moment, take your hand, slide it over your wet lips. I motion for you to spread your juice over your nipples, and you do so. My tongue goes back to clit, licking up and down, going in circles. You begin to raise your delicious pussy to meet my tongue. Your legs tense, and I have to hold your thighs to keep you from rolling away from me. I pull your pussy tight to my face, licking you hot clit faster. Your moaning becomes louder, juices flowing more and more. I put a finger in you, and your lips tighten as I slide it in and out. There's a spot in your pussy, on top, that I know by rubbing drives you insane. I drive my finger in and out of you along that special spot, slowly tracing circles with my tongue around your clit as I do.

You begin to rock wildly in your chair, both hands holding my head tight to your wet, hot pussy. Moans getting louder, you move my head faster up and down on your clit. Screaming, you start to cum. I drive my finger deeper in you, and hold it there. I gently nip on your clit as you cum, sending new waves of pleasure through you. Your hands drop to your side, head back, breathing heavily.

After a moment, computer guy chimes in. We had forgotten about him. He makes the usual comments, your so hot, best orgasm he's ever seen, he's so hard, etc, etc. You begin to giggle a little, tell him it was great, and move to turn off web cam. I don't want you to move, so I get up, turn of cam, and go back to my knees.

I begin to kiss your pussy again. My hand rubs your lips, and I reach up and spread your delicious honey on your nipples. I give your clit a quick lick as I pass, kissing my way to your beautiful chest. I cup your left breast with my hand, squeeze your nipple, roll it between my fingers. My tongue traces circles around your right nipple, gathering the honey spread there. Your hand goes to the back of my head, pushing me down on your breast. I suck on your nipple, gently nip it with my teeth. You let out a small yelp, pull my head off, and bring me back. I kiss my way to your left breast, stopping at the area where they meet in the middle of your chest. Both hands are cupping your breasts, and my hand guides you left nipple to my mouth. I lick around your nipple, savoring the juice spread there. Your pussy taste so good on your breasts, and I lick all around in search of the tasty treat.

I move to your neck, kiss up to your cheek, and softly kiss your lips. My hands hold your cheeks, and we look into each others eyes. Our kiss becomes more passionate, tongues dance in your mouth. My hard cock is rubbing your pussy as we kiss, and you reach down and slide me in to you. Your legs wrap around me, pulling me in, your pussy taking me deeper. I put your legs on my shoulders, and you cross your feet around my head.

My hands hold the front of your thighs, and as I thrust into your wet, glistening pussy , I pull you to me. I thrust into you slow, pull back and thrust again. My hard cock is moving in and out, and I move my hips side to side, sending my cock into in different directions. My head slides long one side of your pussy, than another. I raise and lower my self, hitting the top and bottom of your sweet pussy. I love to watch my cock slide into you, to watch your lips swallow all of me. I go in slow, watching your lips take me, feeling them tighten on me. I slowly thrust in and out, enjoying your feel.

As I thrust in and out, you have one hand massaging your nipples, the other massaging your clit. Watching my cock, and watching you massage yourself excites me to no end, and I begin to thrust harder. Your pussy is taking me deeper, my cock getting harder with every thrust. We're both moaning louder, you tell me to get deeper, to thrust harder, faster. Your hand moves faster over your clit, the other squeezes your breast tighter. Screaming, we explode together, our cum filling you. I push into you as deep as I can get. Your legs come down, and wrap around me, trying to get me deeper still.

Our orgasms end, and I collapse against your chest. I lick the sweat from your breasts, move up and kiss your lips. I get to my feet, take your hands, helping you up. I lead you to our bed, and as you lay on your side I snuggle up to you. Behind you, one of my leg goes between yours, my arm holds you, my hand between your breasts. My head is close to yours, breathing in your sweet smelling hair. I whisper into your ear, telling you to sleep well, for I have a special night planned for your birthday.